Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17924 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by chocomillo(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

Ugly girls have a way of blaming men all the time. As if its someone fault that they are not cut out for modelling.
How many models have you seen complaining about men ?
What has modelling got to do with this topic? Ugliness hypnosis undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by hescool(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2010
what is sex
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2010
chocomillo:

Why do so many useless boys choose to shoot down the messenger becos they don't like the message? undecided Resorting to name callings, blaming and denigrating females? embarassed

are u a messenger? na question i dey asked u, na so dem take shine your own?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

twizy:

GOd bless u especially d orobos and d platinum pigs. hehehe

maybe if u were not a thief u wont be blamed! I.DI0T ! ! !  angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

are u a messenger? na question i dey asked u, na so dem take shine your own?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

maybe if u were not a thief u wont be blamed! I.DI0T ! ! !  angry angry angry angry
na ur mama be thief olofo, grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

na your mama be thief olofo, grin grin grin

same with all ur bloody family. dont go and get urself an education and a job, be there looking for who to scam. lazy buffoon!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2010
na your moms teach me yahoo plus D.o.g.g.i.e join. m.o, r.o.n
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

na your moms teach me yahoo plus D.o.g.g.i.e join. m.o, r.o.n

stop confusing ur ugly mom with my beautiful mother. ole! UCLA my behind!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2010
u must be drinking petrol again. na who be ole seriously is there sumtin am missin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

u must be drinking petrol again. na who be ole seriously is there sumtin am missin

u are! barawo! ! !
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2010
because dem ban me now and i open new id i come be ole. see me life. platinumpig done turn every body against me
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

because dem ban me now and i open new id i come be ole. see me life. platinumpig done turn every body against me

u deceive sum1 and stole money and calling the person names, what part of that makes u a man? u shld be hiding ur face in shame
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2010
hahahaha dude chill. i dunno wot info u actin on but am nt whoever u think i am. im tbaba83. i dont condone such. check my previous posts on antiyahoo threads. u got d wrong guy
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

hahahaha dude chill. i dunno wot info u actin on but am nt whoever u think i am. im tbaba83. i dont condone such. check my previous posts on antiyahoo threads. u got d wrong guy

ok, my apologies then but will verify and if i link u up to who i think u are or one of his guys, then i will be very hostile
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by SamMilla1(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2010
Twitter boyz have taken over this topic. I am out
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2010
my apologies 2. but on a serious note no be me o. im just using dis id until i get released then am going for platiumpigs head. good luck with ur witch hunting
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by denony(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

ok, my apologies then but will verify and if i link u up to who i think u are or one of his guys, then i will be very hostile

one post always generate to many topics
NAIRALANDERS shocked

@poster
What do you espect a guy to tell you, when he is in need of something?
to walk up to u and said hey gurl i need intimacy are u interested?

are u going to take it? Capital "NO" with loads of insult
so allow the guys to use their No. 6 Gig to get things done kiss
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by sammyavu: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
it is hard for a girl to yes to a guy except the guy is cute,handsome and u know that girls like their guy to be elegant.we guys use our no6 to get what we want from them. guys i lie for that one.

the plane truth here is intimacy,girls what do u expect from guy in a relationship if not intimacy,if even when they are married.

RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT NO INTIMACY IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP, NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN LIFE.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by carlinks: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
i guess he would have stayed but you were not too good afterall, tell me, did u give him like 54 styles including wheelbarrow,double somersault and break ur neck styles?

he don follow person wey sabi do pass u go so live with it,
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Princek12(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2010
This is a simple answer, women don't always reward men who speak with forthrightness and candor. Once women start giving up the kitty upon receiving notice that the relationship is strictly intimacy, men will start being straightforward. Until then, expect men to tell you tales by moonlight story story.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by MsTom(f): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2010
@poster,

cos most women cant swallow the truth
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2010
Posted by: carlinks

Posted on: Yesterday at 09:29:32 PM

Insert Quote

i guess he would have stayed but you were not too good afterall, tell me, did u give him like 54 styles including wheelbarrow,double somersault and break your neck styles?

he don follow person wey sabi do pass u go so live with it,

Hehehehehe. She 2 orobo now. Platinumpig hehehe
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by calabaman(m): 3:11am On Jan 30, 2010
@poster. .ur topic shld ave been why cant women be straight 4ward with men
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by earthrealm(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
whats with this intimacy bullcrap?,
is it seuns spambot??, what happened to the good ol name           S-E-X!!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by LAFOCUZY: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
I haven’t quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never really figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example, one evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says “I don’t fee like it, I just want you to hold me.” I said “WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT?”

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear… “You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough , for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.” She responded to my puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?”

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to take so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you… she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine, honey.” She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, “I think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier.”

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey, I don’t feel like it.” Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?”

I then said “honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.” And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?”

Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by LAFOCUZY: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
the last post wasn't originally, a friend sent it to me. Guess its all made up
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by juditho: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
my dear try not to get into"intimacy"so quickly in a relationship it makes you look bad.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by bobokelly(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sorry is such unfortunate, but men are not the same, remember if you close your eyes cos of bad ones, when the good ones will pass you, you wouldn't know.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by lastpage: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2010
Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls?
WHICH KIN QUESTION BE THIS SEF?

Answer: because they are M-E-N
Now, scram before another M-A-N catch up with you! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by obstead200(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
I wonder oo, if it was intimacy they trully want, then they should be man enuf to say it, if am game i will do and if otherwise we'll take a walk

but the bastards just cant stop being what they r

SOBs

Just one question; will u ever be game if u know his intention? just talk true.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
Cause men are bush beaters, they never go straight to the point and one can never understand them.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nwaka77: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster

what kinda men? Naija men? That's because most of them are crooks. Date them at your own risk or live to regret your decision down the line.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

what kinda men? Naija men? That's because most of them are crooks. Date them at your own risk or live to regret your decision down the line.

shut ur bloody mouth! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.