Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78457 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Rozaytee: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
all these sexy appealing figure and six packs and kissable lips will be useless if he doesn't have a good heart and he is broke....case closed!
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry cheesy
my eyes. let me read through with zero stress, ah beg you!
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Rozaytee: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss
play boy gaze
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah his eyes are creepy and nothing about him is attractive to me. This is the guy I was talking about
how come you two girls forget about me? WHY...very unfair

If there was any justice in the world

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you will know names of different colours
lol...I am not joining again... angry
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Okay,i'll stop advertising u
I'll start advertising you. tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
play boy gaze

Lol, and what does the gaze of a guy that's not a play boy look like?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
my eyes. let me read through with zero stress, ah beg you!
Like this? tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Obiomon: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you will know names of different colours
me!me!! me!!! Initiate me too grin want to
Join the color them gang tongue

Just got the gangs new hashtag, #ColorEmGang grin (if only it works like twitter and instagram ) embarassed

Oya how do we do it? Where we starting from? tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
[color=Ye.llow] Like this? tongue[/color]
angry angry

K
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
angry angry

K
Mtcheew tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibkayee:
First guy

Lmao!

I fine pass the first guy na tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
[color=.White] Mtcheew tongue[/color]
troll, ignored.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai n mods moved it .. shhh lipsrsealed
shhh.. It's Redbeans thread na. e suppose reach the promise land wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
troll, ignored.
Who's the troll?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
daylyt:

Lmao!
I fine pass the first guy na tongue
who ask you? grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
give me number 4 with a gud di*k
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Who's the troll?
The sobriquet I quoted.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
grin your own weak me.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
grin your own weak me.
y now
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
you and sweet mouth cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, I know the guy. You're correct. He's a good actor too.

Yeah , I like him.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
all these sexy appealing figure and six packs and kissable lips will be useless if he doesn't have a good heart and he is broke....case closed!
you make sense wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
how come you two girls forget about me? WHY...very unfair

If there was any justice in the world

Lol, come here and get a hug lol.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
y now
must it be good dick? BTW what do you mean by that?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Gofwane(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol no, I'm not a 6 pack kind of girl. I like them dirty looking & gritty like that guy wink
@your profile pic, that's an excellent description!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by jumpampass(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss
Na ya TOTO go suffer
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
must it be good dick? BTW what do you mean by that?
i mean a dick dat can satisfy a lady in d oda room,sex is 1 of those tins dat make a woman cheat
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
you and sweet mouth cheesy
but it is true now if he can satisfy a woman in d oza room all is well
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
i mean a dick dat can satisfy a lady in d oda room,sex is 1 of those tins dat make a woman cheat
Thread loading grin

regardless of it size?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by cuteme88(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just passing by... passing... passing... till passing... by...

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
Thread loading grin

regardless of it size?
size doesnt matter so far as it is satisfying some thick dick cant even give u an organms

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.