Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78445 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Edum13656: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
guys like clean girls and girls like dirty guys nawaooo
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Girls ladies make me laugh hard sometime Because whenever Am outside my house without shirt or Singlet They will be looking at me so this guy is hot But i belittle them they don't deserve me
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

It is smiley
You felt not inclined to give my message consideration.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by bewla(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol no, I'm not a 6 pack kind of girl. I like them dirty looking & gritty like that guy wink
u disappointed me I been done they wait u long
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You felt not inclined to give my message consideration.

I "liked" it.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I "liked" it.
The private one.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

The private one.

I don't know what to say. I just don't wanna go there for personal reasons.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't know what to say. I just don't wanna go there for personal reasons.
I needed to be sure it was not lost in transit. Is it because I did not send flowers with it? Are there africans who love flowers?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
No na
so yarn me, wetin be the real benefits? grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
so yarn me, wetin be the real benefits? grin
Tell me what you wantgrin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I needed to be sure it was not lost in transit. Is it because I did not send flowers with it? Are there africans who love flowers?

Lol, it's not about flowers. You were gentlemanly enough in your approach & I thought that was kind of sweet smiley However, I'm trying not to get too involved on NL, if you know what I mean. I'm not being presumptuous about the message, but I just prefer to keep a "safe" distance. It's better that way for both of us, trust me wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tell me what you wantgrin
ehen...Now you're talking grin

I want the following as my welcome presents..

1) a very nice meal that suits a real man like me. wink
2) a lady laying before me like the picture below describes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
ehen...Now you're talking grin

I want the following as my welcome presents..

1) a very nice meal that suits a real man like me. wink
2) a lady laying before me like the pillow below describes. grin
Join ukwu ganggrin biko..
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Join ukwu ganggrin biko..
lol...u dey pursue me? Where them day do that one?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Lefulefu na im be their President

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu na im be their President
do they have my requirements?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

After I don welcome you to the color them gang,kontinu.sad
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
do they have my requirements?
You must laugh, eat,cough, walk and talk like Barack Obama. He is lefulefu's mentor.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
You must laugh, eat,cough, walk and talk like Barack Obama. He is lefulefu's mentor.
but u said its ukwu group...so no ladies in the group?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
After I don welcome you to the color them gang,kontinu.sad
lol boo, I asked for benefits since women plenty for the gang and I was expecting something goooooddd! But oyindidi said my benefit is to learn the names of different colors embarassed

I be baby? cry
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's not about flowers. You were gentlemanly enough in your approach & I thought that was kind of sweet smiley However, I'm trying not to get too involved on NL, if you know what I mean. I'm not being presumptuous about the message, but I just prefer to keep a "safe" distance. It's better that way for both of us, trust me wink
I am trying not to get too involved on NL too, but I don't know what you mean. Better for both of us? Mademoiselle, speak for yourself. I know what's good for me and I tend to gravitate towards it.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
but u said its ukwu group...so no ladies in the group?
Lefu will take you to ukwu joints grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefu will take you to ukwu joints grin
that's more like it...tahrah dear, you see? wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
that's more like it...tara dear, you see? wink
grin grin I'd rather learn colorsgrin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin I'd rather learn colorsgrin
grin will you support me before? See your cute nose grin

I look foward to seeing you pics wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

cute nose?
see as i rush enter Tahrah dp grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin
I'm sure my jaw would touch my toe the first day I'll set eyes on u grin wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

cute nose?
see as i rush enter Tahrah dp grin
chai baba...ukwu matta no go kii you grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Kereokwu(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one of the pics portrays a guy rich up to the tune of 30 billion.

- one with a charming outlook.

- one with enough beards like that of naijaboiy and maxi112. Just the way lionessza, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

- one with a well-built body that looks sex-appealing.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad

Not all ladies are crazy about this qualities in a guy. For me, a guy that is obedient to Gods word, intelligent and hardworking. Cos I possess these qualities.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
cute nose? see as i rush enter Tahra dp grin
grin grin My dp interest you?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
chai baba...ukwu matta no go kii you grin grin
no na nose i rush go check 4 dp oo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.