Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78449 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
The sobriquet I quoted.
Gerrarahia jare
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
size doesnt matter so far as it is satisfying some thick dick cant even give u an organms
cheesy cheesy

Dude, why are you doing this? what do you need this attention for? grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Gerrarahia jare
grin troll, ignored.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy

Dude, why are you doing this? what do you need this attention for? grin
am not a guy just stating some fact
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by dacovajnr: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn e get one babe for here wey gather oganigwe for chest.i no fit remember her moniker.dacovajnr can crush on dat babe ehn grin.anyway i have no interest in big blenze.wetin i wan take am do sef
hehehe!! Baami lefu abeg no strip be naked! Plz,Ejo,Biko!
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
but it is true now if he can satisfy a woman in d oza room all is well
hmm.. banana fall on you grin

Option 2 is your sure bet.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Obiomon:
me!me!! me!!! Initiate me too grin want to
Join the color them gang tongue

Just got the gangs new hashtag, #ColorEmGang grin (if only it works like twitter and instagram ) embarassed

Oya how do we do it? Where we starting from? tongue
Welcome dear
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by phlamesG: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
preccy69:
its dsame way ladies feel wen u chase after girls with big booty,karma's a bitch dear

You a lesbian?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
hehehe!! Baami lefu abeg no strip be naked! Plz,Ejo,Biko!
hahaha grin

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:

money fall on you option 3
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:

u wan kill me with dat muscle & i bet he has a tiny dick
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Obiomon: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Welcome dear
yeah?? ?? ??
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
am not a guy just stating some fact
I believe you.

you say "Fact"? I'd say your opinion. cool
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lillpo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
forget the cone head.

His bank alert is what some girls fall for smiley

For me, banking with fidelty bank, first bank and UBA. But all the accounts are empty sad.

I doubt if any bank will send me goodwill messages during christmas or my birthday. I'm not a worthy customer.
badt guy grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
money fall on you option 3
amen o. I'll keep hoping till................

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
I believe you.

you say "Fact"? I'd say your opinion. cool
ye dat is right cos sum people wont agree
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
preccy69:
we will come nd b going too
grin. on another hand, if you are like you mentioned, i don't mind. as far as you can twerk the little behind well for 'daddy' wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by JoNach: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss

Lol...osho free ashawo
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
u wan kill me with dat muscle & i bet he has a tiny dick
hahaha.. I thought girls loved someone that could carry them with ease while in the oza room?

As for the size of the device, i'll look for a macho black guy instead for you with BBC. What do you think??
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by CharliParker: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
2 makes sense
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by nuelzz04(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
The third guy make others park well cheesy
aunty is nur fair o.. U wantu blind sumbody's eyes eh grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..so what are my benefits now that I yaff join?

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
nuelzz04:
aunty is nur fair o.. U wantu blind sumbody's eyes eh grin
E ma binu.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, and what does the gaze of a guy that's not a play boy look like?
Looks like mine.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
who ask you? grin

Na me ask myself o cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one of the pics portrays a guy rich up to the tune of 30 billion.

- one with a charming outlook.

- one with enough beards like that of naijaboiy and maxi112. Just the way lionessza, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

- one with a well-built body that looks sex-appealing.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad
Is this on front page?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

abi nah...group wey ladies full, there must be something sweet for guys to benefit nah grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
abi nah...group wey ladies full, there must be something sweet for guys to benefit nah grin
iyam thinking of joinin too wink

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

iyam thinking of joinin too wink
I yaf left cos oyindidi said my benefit is to learn the names for different colours when I no dey kindergarten angry angry angry
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by iweecureyou: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
I am sorry for being stupid
Ok
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I yaf left cos oyin.didi said my benefit is to learn the names for different colours when I no dey kindergarten angry angry angry
No na
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gofwane:

@your profile pic, that's an excellent description!

It is smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.