Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69413 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
this man's brains should be donated to the monkey zoo, I believe the monkeys will make good use of his brains .what a PLANK!
hahahahahahahhagringringrin hahahahahah gypsey gypsey u ve come again to damage my ribs abi ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ifyain: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
She is using your destiny foolish igboman , anyway never believed that you Lagos igbo boys are pure breed.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
nwakibie3:
Afonja women can do anything just to end up as an Igbo man's wife.

someone said in Ogun state last week that whenever u see a happy afonja woman just know that an Igbo man is in her life grin grin
Lol, just like fani kayode's wife did abi?grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

sure things grin grin grin

Osun ladies are just too loyal.. if not for crude oil wahala that caused all this inter ethnic conflicts here and there amplified by APC's campaign strategy we have outgrown the hatred caused by the civil war and have forgotten, the recent inter ethnic clashes...mehn....the future of many marriages scare me with the current political landscape, and wranglings from different sides in the country

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sharp igbo man. Why spend on non existent investment?knowing fully well how promiscuous their women can be. King sunny Ade alone, one can imagine how various married yoruba women kill themselves over his manhood.Marry a Yoruba woman especially those from Ibadan at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love yoruba woman so much.
Thank Bleep i met you Adebimpe, even though we are not longer together.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by EvilMetahuman: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

And you have her pics in your collection. Pervert! grin No just injure yourself.
na so
Who doesn't wanna fhuck hairy men looking igbo girls. cheesy
Shheesh

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by kingrt2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Happy broke dude

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Snowpikin: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Two things are involved here.....
1.. D babe get anoda boo.....ur d side boo

2.. D guy na stingy guy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Leez(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca sad

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahhagringringrin hahahahahah gypsey gypsey u ve come again to damage my ribs abi ok ooo
grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by totorimi: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
If there's anything I miss the most now, is not marrying my yoruba girlfriend Wunmi, who made me feel like a real man. I left her due to 'ojukokoro'

Now ever since then, I don't know the type of women I'm encountering. People whom it seems were agents sent to come and finish up my life. Going back to Wunmi it's not an option, she's married.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nnol(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca sad

what ar u saying? but his present wife is still igbo nd he is very comfortable wit her.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
[b][/b]
EvilMetahuman:
na so

Who doesn't wanna fhuck hairy men looking igbo girls. cheesy

Shheesh

I wouldnt know. With the fact that the yorubas have more open gays than any other tribe. You may just be attracted to anything hairy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by birdsview(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project
ma nigga..U just made my day with this comment...Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by hokafor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
If anything that girl is clever, she knows u are as poor as a church rat, demanding money from u is a waste of time.she kept u as her fuckboy while she continues the search for a real man. I doubt u are an Igbo man as u claimed
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I can assure you that another dude is paying the bill, that she is not asking you for money doesn't necessarily mean she is not getting it somewhere else. This guy is just fooling himself. Keep celebrating stinginess and irresponsibility while another guy foots the bill. What a stingy jackass!
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by patrickray: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please able Nigerians assist me a little, I am presently undergoing training and I need support to get my equipments. I can't even afford a square meal, please assist a friend.
May God bless you for your magnanimity IJN Amen

GT BANK
Patrick Raymond

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Osun ladies are just too loyal.. if not for crude oil wahala that caused all this inter ethnic conflicts here and there amplified by APC's campaign strategy we have outgrown the hatred caused by the civil war and have forgotten, the recent inter ethnic clashes...mehn....the future of many marriages scare me with the current political landscape, and wranglings from different sides in the country
the truth is that, most of hatred only happens on social & ends there. for instance, my wife is Igbo & all our children has Igbo names. most of my business partners are Igbo & we don't have problem with one another. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.
I am very sure and can bet it that your mother n sisters are not presentable in anyway. If it is sure for you, post their pictures here. Your smelling mother and sisters are nothing to write home about. if their relationship dey pain you, you can visit Lagos lagoon or better still, kill your mother and sisters. We are ready here to type RIP for you all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by MhizElla: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

Hey. It doesn't matter where she's from. One can find love anywhere. Let him be. Don't call her cheap, dear. She's his Miss Independent. He's proud to show her off. However, he should not leave his duty as a boyfriend because his girlfriend seems to provide everything that she needs. It would be so cowardly of him...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Snowpikin:
Two things are involved here.....
1.. D babe get anoda boo.....ur d side boo

2.. D guy na stingy guy

You nailed it. He is fooling himself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by mp3gbedu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Leon90(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=pentals post=58415851]
A young man identified as Chima Wisdom Eke has come out to prove that women are not the same as his lady does not make any demand from him.
Eke responded to a Facebook question: “CAN A GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY?”

He revealed that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands.
He said: “Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money. Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-publicly-celebrates.html

Marry her first, then you will know if she is demanding or not.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
so because his girlfriend can afford to buy herself cheap pants and second hand bra means she is not demanding to this idiot! abi? Anyway he looks poor himself because only poor men complain that their girlfriend is demanding if he has the money he will buy his girlfriend Anything she demands, without any qualms! besides he is been clever by trying to make her feel guilty to demand from him.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
wayne4loan:
yoruba girls are overhyped and worthless
Would have love to see your useless mother first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

the truth is that, most of hatred only happens on social & ends there. for instance, my wife is Igbo & all our children has Igbo names. most of my business partners are Igbo & we don't have problem with one another. grin grin grin

How's life marrying an igbo woman ? Please share some of your experience... Will be inspiring...You don't have in-law issues ?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin
carry on,!!! What oo lemm ask u something,how did you discover?or who introduced?or how u take know NL?any1 u understand answergrin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin
oooo see mistake I mean ''wait''
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin
oooo see mistake I mean ''wait''in d comments
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
MhizElla:

Hey. It doesn't matter where she's from. One can find love anywhere. Let him be. Don't call her cheap, dear. She's his Miss Independent. He's proud to show her off. However, he should not leave his duty as a boyfriend because his girlfriend seems to provide everything that she needs. It would be so cowardly of him...
Thanks jor, the idiot thinks every girls will be as useless as his sisters who their only contribution to a man is to spread their smelly pussycat up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.