Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32200 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
It is all about ppreparing anyway grin

a guy's quickie regardless of preparation is clumsy and leaves panic moves.. but when a woman cheat..Obi... you can't beat it, they're way beta than us

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
I am actually married and i dont see why I would blame the sidechic if my husband cheats! What is my business with her Most married women cannot face their husbands if he cheats , - they feel lucky enough already that he even put a ring on it so why rock the boat ? Lol . Sad !

Madam. . just pray ya HB doesn't cheat or you don't catch him

All these you are saying is story for the gods. .. Common bf , we see you ladies fight

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

so this is ya new moniker abi... yeye mosquito

and yes.. every one i find out with lose their pretty face....... killing them would be too merciful.... i would want them to look into the mirror and regret their every action and the chicken hearted will eventually commit suicide....

you will die in jail
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Pour a fellow human acid because of an adulterous man?

I should go about soiling my hands ? ? And if she dies? Or I get caught?
To think that his definition of a smart married Nigerian woman is wonderful. shocked

Why do most men get angry when women say they can't fight for such men. Seems they enjoy seeing women tear themselves. So they can sing their anthem on how women hate themselves grin

Please, you people should stop this beer parlour gist. The population of men in the world, is estimated to exceed that of women with over 65million.

In Nigeria, National Bureau of Statistics, currently estimates the population. At 98,630,184 males with 94,762,333 females.

The last conducted National Census in 2006, had more men than women , with men @ 71,345,488 and women @69,086,302. I understand the whole there are 5women to 1man appeals to the pehnis ego...I understand.
infact one other guy said it was 5 to 1 !
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2017
this stuff is gettin hasty
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
you will die in jail

Hope u know I'm male. Lol... If my Lady cheats , she should just elope with the guy.. I will just move on...

But then, my lady may never cheat... She's too busy with furthering her studies. Benefits of dating a bookwarm
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:
unmarried ladies here dont know the bitter feeling of seeing ya husband with another girl... esp when these men dont contrivute financially to the home but lavishly spends on the side chick...

u all need to get married and come back here to tell us how marriage is like cool cool
but how is it the sidechics fault that it's does not respect you ? That you date not mention to oga that you know he is cheating? Women really need to learn to value themselves in a marriage !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
most likely the sidechic doesnt envy you - she simply does not care about you ! Your husband owes you the luxury of enjoying a successful marriage - which is why he was the one opposite you when you said your vows - not the sidechic. You can't blame anyone but yourself if you are in a situation where you cant sit your husband down and caution him if he cheats ! The sidechic owes the wife absolutely nothing and female support groups were not formed to help women ward off other women from their husbands .

I have said it a thousands times tonight that the husband is no saint

So if the side chick is not jealous of the comfortable wife and home, why try to woo a man to do the same for her

You make sound like side chick are rational and they just think of getting money from the man

What about the intention behind the side chick decision ?
Why not any other man, why the rich man
And you make it sound like side chick some times don't even go to the extent of having a child for the rich man, so what is the intention there ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by iRepNaija1: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other

It's not that hard to figure out. Women, from a young age, have been taught and conditioned to see each other as competitors, especially when it comes to men.

Your post isn't helping matters because it's perpetuating the belief that women are homewreckers and love to see each other suffer. Just because some women do horrible things does not mean you should consider this a representative of women as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Don't be in a haste to collect tonights benefit Na.

I just promoted you... Its too soon joor.. You are number FriendZone568439

Ya time still far .. tongue

You can brag all you want here, you know I call the shots. cool cool

Goodnight jhor kiss tongue
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You're quite hot on this subject, tell us, how has marriage been to you ? Hope he doesn't cheat with all this epistle oh..cause i fear for his life..

I AM UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND'S LIFE...I REALLY FEAR FOR HIM.. PLEASE SEND HIS NUMBER TO MY PM PLS
actually his life is fine . Don't worry about it .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
but how is it the sidechics fault that it's does not respect you ? That you date not mention to oga that you know he is cheating? Women really need to learn to value themselves in a marriage !

Just looked at your moniker... U own a restaurant?

I want to start a food business. Can you help please? embarassed
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
actually his life is fine . Don't worry about it .

I'm worried about you...if i need your husband isn't cheating, why are you so heated up afterall you have your own to yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
so the side chick has every right to have sex with wealthy men but for the wealthy man it is a crime

Now I know where you are going with this

Cause for some reason you believe the side chick is not responsible here, she is not intelligent enough to know that her actions is breaking a fellow women's marriage

fellow woman ? As per you guys are in the same social club ? Hold your husband ! Simple
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Just looked at your moniker... U own a restaurant?

I want to start a food business. Can you help please? embarassed

You want her to help her competitor ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Pour a fellow human acid because of an adulterous man?

I should go about soiling my hands ? ? And if she dies? Or I get caught?
To think that his definition of a smart married Nigerian woman is wonderful. shocked

Why do most men get angry when women say they can't fight for such men. Seems they enjoy seeing women tear themselves. So they can sing their anthem on how women hate themselves grin

Please, you people should stop this beer parlour gist. The population of men in the world, is estimated to exceed that of women with over 65million.

In Nigeria, National Bureau of Statistics, currently estimates the population. At 98,630,184 males with 94,762,333 females.

The last conducted National Census in 2006, had more men than women , with men @ 71,345,488 and women @69,086,302. I understand the whole there are 5women to 1man appeals to the pehnis ego...I understand.
you mean the same population census that claimed that the population of kano is more than Lagos
The same population census that claims that there are more people in the desert and semi desert region more than tropical area

Tell me something I don't know grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You can brag all you want here, you know I call the shots. cool cool

Goodnight jhor kiss tongue

Lol... You call which shots? Ya hand nor heavy u as u type this thg..... I'm sure u have met my new babe poco.. So stop ya yanga tongue

Yeye mosquito

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
fellow woman ? As per you guys are in the same social club ? Hold your husband ! Simple
fellow now means to be in the same social club

I never knew I was in the same social club with the Nigeria president when he uses my fellow Nigeria to address the population

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You want her to help her competitor ?

We probably stay in diff parts of the country... God know sha.

I must own a fast food in Lagos.... Somebody must put me through
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm worried about you...if i need your husband isn't cheating, why are you so heated up afterall you have your own to yourself ?
of course you are not worried about me ! Yes I do have mine to myself but doesn't mean I can't feel strongly about what other women go thru . It's funny how we feel unless someone has a personal stake they cant advocate or discuss certain issues. Must I be a child to advocate for the rights of a child ? Or must I be an animal to discuss animal rights?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

We probably stay in diff parts of the country... God know sha.

I must own a fast food in Lagos.... Somebody must put me through

I can give you some insights... What exactly do you need..I;m familiar with the industry..I know the areas you can set up a shop and get good patronage...Do you have your plan laid out ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
of course you are not worried about me ! Yes I do have mine to myself but doesn't mean I can't feel strongly about what other women go thru . It's funny how we feel unless someone has a personal stake they cant advocate or discuss certain issues. Must I be a child to advocate for the rights of a child ? Or must I be an animal to discuss animal rights?

No Ma... But who am i to tell you what to do? But by telling younger ladies you can have a husband that is faithful to ou, you have helped them more than disseminate panic, fear and hate... this is far more productive than ranting like all men cheat.. with due respect ma, couldn;t you just tell ladies its possible to look forward to a marriage with happiness without cheating ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SonofDevil: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

As long as men cheat, women will cheat. Men don't fukc themselves nae. Only difference is women are smarter, they rarely get caught. So, you won't have to send anyone packing... smiley

Stop consoling yourself tongue , a man can marry two wives legally but a woman cannot marry two husband legally . it is a bitter truth no amount of craftiness or smartness can change thatgrin live with it and know where u belong in the society.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tiswell(m): 1:49am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley
proud sick chic spottedsad
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tiswell(m): 1:50am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley
proud side chic spottedsad
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 1:56am On Jul 20, 2017
I guess you might have to read the OP, again. You're deflecting. The topic isn't if men are entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. Even if that's the topic, men are not entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. LEGALLY, being in a Registry. Not like many of them are interested in marrying a second wife, they simply wanna be married to one and fukc extras...

So...women don't have to marry more than one man LEGALLY to exhibit same traits. Live with it. So many roads leads to the market...sad reality. smiley
SonofDevil:

Stop consoling yourself tongue , a man can marry two wives legally but a woman cannot marry two husband legally . it is a bitter truth no amount of craftiness or smartness can change thatgrin live with it and know where u belong in the society.

sunshineG:
you mean the same population census that claimed that the population of kano is more than Lagos
The same population census that claims that there are more people in the desert and semi desert region more than tropical area

Tell me something I don't know grin
When will you be nice enough to carry out another census for us, one that will be free from the tiniest percentage error? Till then, we have to stick to that one. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Amberon11: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Are you kidding me?
Amarabae:
A sharpner may not be able to stop the pencil from going to other sharpners.
So a sharpner must make its blades sharp to be on top of the game in trapping the pencil.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by ojlifa: 2:25am On Jul 20, 2017
women are confused there is a difference between love and sex,men are on an average 15 times more active than a woman,means for every time a normal women wants sex her male counter part has that same urge 15 times.the issue is westernization not ladies chasing your man.you mother leaved though it why didn't they brake up?women want to control that is the issue unfortunately you can not re-define nature which means men would always demand more sex.if it is love you want take love but if it is control then side chick would now become your head ache

Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by alizma: 2:56am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
that vow you impose on yourself is the problem.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Fakemumu: 4:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Well at this stage of my life,if I found out my husband is cheating on me,well I will hang my bag,carry my pikin n leave .I don't have time for nonsense oo,faithful men are out there,not all are cheats , atleast I know of one.,faithful men will certainly cross a path of a faithful woman like myself.simple,life is too small to live the rest of ur life unhappy..,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Helentwitty: 4:16am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
my sister, na so one mumu man come de toast me ooo,he said he had a girlfriend and I told him I don't break relationships but I made him my friend but he wanted more..always toasting me.. one day,I just saw one message on my WhatsApp "hey,if u want to be loved by any man,leave my husband alone". I was shocked, before I talk,she don block me. I checked her number up on truecaller and noticed she bears the mumu" s surname. I then texted her and told her to unblock me and I will send her sth. na so she unblock me,I come snap our conversation to the lady..she come de apologize say the husband say I de toast am,I was like what??!!!!!! the problem is with the guys ni!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by steve13(m): 4:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Amarabae:
A sharpner may not be able to stop the pencil from going to other sharpners.
So a sharpner must make its blades sharp to be on top of the game in trapping the pencil.

I wish we are both single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.