Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32215 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
I guess you might have to read the OP, again. You're deflecting. The topic isn't if men are entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. Even if that's the topic, men are not entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. LEGALLY, being in a Registry. Not like many of them are interested in marrying a second wife, they simply wanna be married to one and fukc extras...

So...women don't have to marry more than one man LEGALLY to exhibit same traits. Live with it. So many roads leads to the market...sad reality. smiley

When will you be nice enough to carry out another census for us, one that will be free from the tiniest percentage error? Till then, we have to stick to that one. wink
that is not the point to back a claim
Not even in the field of academics
Even the last head of census board disputed the figures
The point is you can not quote statistics that clearly has bais in it
If you use your discretion you will realize the statistics is fraud
Some men in the north alone marry more than 10 wives yet hardly will you find any man not married at certain age

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:
Happened to me too.
The fool was already in a hurry about meeting my parents and starting marriage rights. Like he was in hurry or something. I was only 20 then so I was like 'dude calm down. I don't even know you well let alone taking you to introduce to my parents'.

I Didn't know he was fake proposing marriage so I'll think he's serious and sleep with him. If I'd given in, I'd probably have dated him for months or years before finding out he's married.

The wife texted me one day and gave me the insult of my life. shocked shocked

Another married one (a 'respected' medical doctor) was proudly sounding like these foolish boys here. Saying how he's entitled to many women and all men do it. So he was basically doing me a 'favor' by telling me upfront that he is married. He was even telling me he has accompanied some of his married friends to do marriage introductions just so they can get the girl to believe they are single and sleep with them.
So he believed he was a good guy by being honest to me.

I was thoroughly disgusted.

Imagine if you're married to such men who will go to any lengths to get another woman outside. You'll spend your life fighting them girls off instead of facing the man who has no iota of respect for you as human being much less a partner.

Disgusting.

You are still young, talk to me in 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Aye101:

You are still young, talk to me in 10 years.
You're foolish

I hope in 10 years you'll be wiser. Maybe then it will be worth talking to you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

You're foolish

eh eh,now let talk,what the whole issue you re blaming men for?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Pass what to whom? . Dear , marriage is between a man and a woman and only these two people have the power to destroy it. Blaming some cheap hoes for your lack of discipline and loyalty makes you seem pathetic and weak. Cheap women have been around for centuries and will be there till end of time same applies to men who pursue married women , but when I as a married woman fak a single dude and blame him for that , what does that say about me ?. Am I his victim? Did he force himself on me? . The single desperate guy is the evil one whom my husband and I should blame for tempting me right ? grin if he had stayed away from me I wouldn't have fvked another desperado right? Lol .gtfoh with that bs.

Stop blaming your surroundings for your weaknesses and disloyalty, take responsibility.
using a lot of grammar doesn't change the truth
Oh oh you think every side chick is just some cheap hoe
I am not talking about cheap here cause they hardly ruin marriage
Do you watch Nigerian movies at all, do you think the story line were gotten from heaven

Have you seen where a woman goes to the extent of using charm to get a man because of jealousy
Think again sis, even in sa me have muti and sangoma

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:
Happened to me too.
The fool was already in a hurry about meeting my parents and starting marriage rights. Like he was in hurry or something. I was only 20 then so I was like 'dude calm down. I don't even know you well let alone taking you to introduce to my parents'.

I Didn't know he was fake proposing marriage so I'll think he's serious and sleep with him. If I'd given in, I'd probably have dated him for months or years before finding out he's married.

The wife texted me one day and gave me the insult of my life. shocked shocked

Another married one (a 'respected' medical doctor) was proudly sounding like these foolish boys here. Saying how he's entitled to many women and all men do it. So he was basically doing me a 'favor' by telling me upfront that he is married. He was even telling me he has accompanied some of his married friends to do marriage introductions just so they can get the girl to believe they are single and sleep with them.
So he believed he was a good guy by being honest to me.

I was thoroughly disgusted.

Imagine if you're married to such men who will go to any lengths to get another woman outside. You'll spend your life fighting them girls off instead of facing the man who has no iota of respect for you as human being much less a partner.

Disgusting.

wait lemm ask you something,are you by anyway from a rich family,or you yourself was rich,because I think he was actually intrested in what you are..so tell me what were you like then?Financially ,and what were u made of,he was probably intrested in something you did tell us..
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Martin0:
wait lemm ask you something,are you by anyway from a rich family,or you yourself was rich,because I think he was actually intrested in what you are..so tell me what were you like then?Financially ,and what were u made of,he was probably intrested in something you did tell us..

Whatever he was interested in his wife should have it at home for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

You're foolish

Kids of nowadays sha, always thinking they know it all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lalas247(f): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
If you live in a mansion
You go out leave your gate open all your doors open
Your gold, car keys left on the table .. code to safe on the table
now you get robbed !!! Wtf yes they are theives worthless low lives .... BuT why did you advertise to them .. why didn't you padlock that gate ..
now if police come catch the theives lock them up tomorrow you live your house gate open again undecided undecided u get the logic

At some point the husband is to blame and wife .. you cannot stop sidechics but men can honour their vows !!! Side chics do not rape Men the married ones leave their fuvking gate open to thots and you say its the thots fault undecided
The mentality of some ppl is shocking I repeat this is why that country will NEVer progress the majority people are so thick it's unreal .. barbaric views and cave man ways stuck in 18bc
Even ladies don't know their worth anymore it's to get married be their goal after that they let the men ride them ..... like grow some back bone !!
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lalas247(f): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not talking about cheap how here cause they hardly ruin marriage
Do you watch Nigerian movies at all, do you think the story line were gotten from heaven

Have you seen where a woman goes to the extent of using charm to get a man because of jealously
So it's Juju undecided
So nothing is the man fault
I'll keep praying for Nigeria .. mentality is peak

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by adontcare(f): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley
my dear some side chics got no chill. There was one I advised to stop d relationship with a man whose marriage was just 6months old. She got angry o. She said she is in love with d man. I just apologised to her. Later d wife caught her in her matrimonial home and also advised her not to engage with married men. She thanked d wife and later sent lies and messages to d man claiming his wife want to initiate her into a secret cult. Some gals gat no chill

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Oma307:
Please i am interested in this parable, can you make it clearer?

What she appears to be implying is that a woman should make her deal more attractive to a man if she doesn't want him to migrate to other women with potentially better packages. Implying, again, that a pencil owes no loyalty to any sharpener, and will patronize whichever one has the sharpest blade. A pencil is selfish and will only be concerned about keeping its lead pointed.

Alright. If we are speaking of non-binding relationships that depend on fiduciary obligations, or trust, or the morality of the individuals involved; then, yes, a pencil should be allowed to do what it wants. Being an asshole isn't a crime, and the sharpener is aware it has no security. No guarantees of patronage.

But when a pencil has signed a contract with a particular sharpener, to patronize only said sharpener, forsaking all others; then thats binding. And if it carries it's business elsewhere, it is in breach of that contract and has to pay the penalties for it. (The pencil is responsible for the breach, not the other sharpeners). It cannot come and say "the other sharpener was better", there's a contract. It should have gotten of it first.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

Whatever he was interested in his wife should have it at home for him.
you see why sometimes I don't agree with you ladies,now u want me to blam the man,you both are at fault..
The man was 70% wrong
And you were 65%wrong
Now u wanna tell me you dating a man and u never visited him,you never try putting up something that will bring families together like a party that will bring relatives together,you never even for once try to know more about him,and you finally let him inn before the secret came out hmmmm this is serious oooo...

Honestly coco I know you don't want me to blam you but don't you think you also at fault

The man was obviously playing his games with you and you keep falling,don't you have instinct in you??

Wait lemm ask you one more question when he was talking about marriage did you try to go know his own family,like try to hear more of him from people!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other

What do you mean blame the men in a way ?. Whose responsibility is it to keep the marriage vows, isn't not the responsibility of the couple ? . If the wife goes around sleeping with single men who pursue married women, should we blame these men for her lack of discipline and loyalty? After all they are the evil ones here right? She's just a victim of hoes who won't stop pursuing her till she gives in. Don't make me laugh.

There will always be temptations in life , everywhere you turn there is something that will catch your eye . You can go to a grocery store and you will notice by the till they always put the chocolates and fizzy drinks to tempt people, but only the strong minded , disciplined and focussed will pass over the urge to buy.

Same applies with prostitutes, there are many men who will pass the prostitutes in a street corner like they are not even there and continue moving . We can't deny that there are also many married men who will fall into this temptation. The difference between these two sorts of men , is that the other has self respect and reasons with his brain not his penis and values what he has at home. The other reasons with his genitals and knows the wife will join him in blaming the " evil prostitutes" for doing what they do grin.

The more you continue blaming some cheap hoes who were born to be hoes and exempt the main players , the more your man will push the knife deeper into your back cus he knows you will belive that he did so because of some outside forces grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

So it's Juju undecided
So nothing is the man fault
I'll keep praying for Nigeria .. mentality is peak
if you read my post from the beginning you will realize I keep saying men are no saint
I use the senerio to properly explain to zarzar that the cheap hoe hardly reck homes but the ordinary ladies just jealous of the wife at home

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by buJu234: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
dont forget that the so called side chic is a woman with feelings too...

with the rate at which men whom are ready for marriage are decreasing day by day and women whom are ready for marriage are increasing day by day.. then u have a case of too many good women ready to settle down but there are lower no. of men ready to settle down with them.

so my solution is polygamy with respect & love; with a good man that can take care of them

women should learn to live happily & peacefully with their other women in same roof under a good man thats ready to settle down... just like u see in the northern part of the country.

if not side chic wahala will forever remain in this present monogamy southern Nigeria..

like i said she is a woman also with feelings to be loved but no her fault that there are fewer men ready to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
if you read my post from the beginning you will realize I keep saying men are no saint
I use the senerio to properly explain to zarzar that the cheap hoe hardly reck homes but the ordinary ladies just jealous of the wife at home
Oh oh I see
Ride on cool
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

What she appears to be implying is that a woman should make her deal more attractive to a man if she doesn't want him to migrate to other women with potentially better packages. Implying, again, that a pencil owes no loyalty to any sharpener, and will patronize whichever one has the sharpest blade. A pencil is selfish and will only be concerned about keeping its lead pointed.

Alright. If we are speaking of non-binding relationships that depend on fiduciary obligations, or trust, or the morality of the individuals involved; then, yes, a pencil should be allowed to do what it wants. Being an asshole isn't a crime, and the sharpener is aware it has no security. No guarantees of patronage.

But when a pencil has signed a contract with a particular sharpener, to patronize only said sharpener, forsaking all others; then thats binding. And if it carries it's business elsewhere, it is in breach of that contract and has to pay the penalties for it. (The pencil is responsible for the breach, not the other sharpeners). It cannot come and say "the other sharpener was better", there's a contract. It should have gotten of it first.

again you make it sound as if you are not in Nigeria
Have you seen the extent some of these ladies go to reck a home

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh oh I see
Ride on cool
cool thanks sis
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Safiaa(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Now that I'm a bit older, and gained experience they're few signs that you can prrobably use to catch him out

He's above 35 and tells you he's never been married, had kids or been in a very serious relationship. Sometimes its true,but most times its not. Just keep your eyes open.

Hes using a very old phone eg nokia 3310, and tells you its his only phone. Most likely its his second hidden phone that he uses to cover his tracks.

Claims he doesn't have any kind of social media. Esp facebook.

Only see him certain hours of the day and certian places

Doesnt like to talk too much about his past relationships, or his life in general. He seems very secretive.

Dont be fooled if he introduces you to his friends as his girl/iyawo. They normally all play the same game. Their friends are normally the best actors. You just have to be smart and get as much info as possible. Guard your heart ah beg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
but the lizard should get most of the blame ! That the wall is porous doesn't mean the lizard should go through it !
So, who is the lizard? The husband or the side chic? cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
again you make it sound as if you are not in Nigeria
Have you seen the extent some of these ladies go to reck a home

What extent do they go to?

Not a rhetorical question.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Ugosample(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:

But the supposed side chick ought to respect the relationship by telling the man to back off, if he persists then report him to his wife

Things don't work like that...
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:
If you live in a mansion
now you get robbed !!! Wtf yes they are theives worthless low lives .... BuT why did you advertise to them .. why didn't you padlock that gate ..
now if police come catch the theives lock them up tomorrow you live your house gate open again undecided undecided u get the logic

At some point the husband is to blame and wife .. you cannot stop sidechics but men can honour their vows !!! Side chics do not rape Men the married ones leave their fuvking gate open to thots and you say its the thots fault undecided
The mentality of some ppl is shocking I repeat this is why that country will NEVer progress the majority people are so thick it's unreal .. barbaric views and cave man ways stuck in 18bc
Even ladies don't know their worth anymore it's to get married be their goal after that they let the men ride them ..... like grow some back bone !!
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalas247:
If you live in a mansion

I don't understand,interpret abeg
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Martin0:
you see why sometimes I don't agree with you ladies,now u want me to blam the man,you both are at fault..
The man was 70% wrong
And you were 65%wrong

blame anyone but the culprit

Now u wanna tell me you dating a man and u never visited him,you never try putting up something that will bring families together like a party that will bring relatives together,you never even for once try to know more about him,and you finally let him inn before the secret came out hmmmm this is serious
Who said I was dating him?
Comprehension issues. I said he was asking me out supposedly for marriage. I did mention that I didn't even know the fella well which made me all the more wary

Honestly coco I know you don't want me to blam you but don't you think you also at fault

The man was obviously playing his games with you and you keep falling,don't you have instinct in you??

Read please. Thanks

Wait lemm ask you one more question when he was talking about marriage did you try to go know his own family,like try to hear more of him from people!!
Why would I? You're assuming that I even liked him. Much less consider marrying him.
I was young but not foolish.
His ploy was just to sound serious so I'd think he's not coming for a fling and then give into having sex with him.

Yo this is not rocket science. My first post was self explanatory.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

What extent do they go to?

Not a rhetorical question.
yes I understand you want some anwers
Some use diabolic meams, others use black mail.

The cheap hoe senerio is quite diffrent. I blame the man more than chick
That doesn't mean the chick is innocent too, cause she is just aware of what she is doing

Now let me use some of your previous thread to ask you a question

You once created a thread on how some women are not satisfied in bed right

So if these women were still not satisfied in bed in their marriages and decide to cheat on their husband to get satisfaction

Who will you blame
That is not a rhetorical question too
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not talking about cheap how here cause they hardly ruin marriage.
I don't get what you mean by the bolded. You are not making any sense to me. Any woman who dates a married man knowingly is nothing but a cheap desperate hoe. Unless you're talking about the sidechick who thinks she is the only woman in his life , which again proves what I was saying. The man is the evil one playing both the wife and the other clueless woman.

Have you seen where a woman goes to the extent of using charm to get a man because of jealously
I don't watch Nigerian movies and even if I did it wouldn't change my stance on this topic. You must think too, the man went out of his house to another woman's home to have an affair , now the side chick does everything in his power to keep him. Who do I blame here ? Ofcourse I would blame my husband he started this shyt didn't he? . Yes there are women and men out there who would use whatever to lure someone's spouse without their participation but they are a minority compared to the willing cheaters, now think about that why don't you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by ekpesa(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Side chick are really helpful, ask any married man who had more than one girlfriend before marriage. God bless all the ladies, married or side

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, who is the lizard? The husband or the side chic? cheesy
grin the lady was seriously defending side chick yesterday
She started to contradict herself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:
blame anyone but the culprit

Who said I was dating him?
Comprehension issues. I said he was asking me out supposedly for marriage. I did mention that I didn't even know the fella well which made me all the more wary

Read please. Thanks

Why would I? You're assuming that I even liked him. Much less consider marrying him.
I was young but not foolish.
His ploy was just to sound serious so I'd think he's not coming for a fling and then give into having sex with him.

Yo this is not rocket science. My first post was self explanatory.
See young lady do u know why I put my statement in that way,because all what you said doesn't seem like you telling the real truth,so I had to assume in my own way that It happend like dat...what you just said are crappy lies,who's normal to believ that...

So u mean u re not dating and he just walkup to say and like talking abt marriage abegeee,
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't watch Nigerian movies and even if I did it wouldn't change my stance on this topic. You must think too, the man went out of his house to another woman's home to have an affair , now the side chick does everything in his power to keep him. Who do I blame here ? Ofcourse I would blame my husband he started this shyt didn't he? . Yes there are women and men out there who would use whatever to lure someone's spouse without their participation but they are a minority compared to the willing cheaters, now think about that why don't you?
no no no
You are missing the point
Some men don't even go out of their home
Some of the friends of the ladies(wives) could be responsible for using diabolic means

So what are you saying sis , do you still blame someone for the actions they take while under the influence of diabolic means ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.