Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32218 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Poco baby, see me see trouble ooo. Whatever feeds their egos is welcomed by them. I'll rather walk out of the marriage rather than have my hands stained with blood because of one useless excuse of a man.

Beht I'll judiciously dice the man's deek if I get the chance to. That's a better way to soil my hands. cool cool

U see your life..

You will cut ya HB whom you love but not the total stranger.. U never marry . that's y. When u reach for marriage... U go know whatsapp
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Daeylar(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

And the side chick is conceited.. The world has ended cool

And the human still hasn't seen the errors of his ways,
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Because the stupid white man's nonsense is evolutionarily and biologically unrealistic, statistics show that more baby girls are born and women outnumber men 5 to 1, if a man that's meant to be managing 5 women at least is being monopolized by one of the women, what happens to the remaining 4 women? Hence the growth of baby mamism, oloshoriosis and side chikism undecided
its sad that you are more interested in learning words like oloshoriosis than actually doing proper research to cure ignorance ! Women outnumber men 5 to 1 ? Where did you pull out those ridiculous stats? And before we know it you too would be looking for someone to submit to you - It will be extremely hard to find anyone you can lead . Go read a book .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Babe.. Nor b so oo... Make I warn you.. Nor go take delta woman husband oo.. We deltans our head dey touch oo.. I just told you what a waffi woman would do....

So y u change moniker... U dey find husband?

You know say I no dey share na. But if matter wan get as e be, I go just prepare efo riro for her husband. tongue tongue

Why I go dey find husband when you dey here? shocked
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Enough of the jokes, lets not be selfish, if we want a healthy society, ladies and guys raise up godly sons and daughters, by training up a child well,you're taking careof someone's future partner and the same way Karma would apppoint the future spouse of your kids to be trained by someone else and all these men cheating and women cheating rant would not be necessary..it's the only way out...

Young men, stay off married men... Young ladies run from married men, it cuts your life short.. Sex isn;t blood, you can live without living like you'll die without it...
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

U see your life..

You will cut ya HB whom you love but not the total stranger.. U never marry . that's y. When u reach for marriage... U go know whatsapp

By marriage, he is mine to do as I wish. That is no crime. kiss

A stranger? Nahhh. How will I answer to that sef, I killed her because she's dating my husband. sad
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You know say I no dey share na. But if matter wan get as e be, I go just prepare efo riro for her husband. tongue tongue

Why I go dey find husband when you dey here? shocked

U wey I don Friend zone. Ogbeni shift one side... I nor dey toast woman for long tongue

And don't call that babe poco baby... Na only me get that right
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
its sad that you are more interested in learning words like oloshoriosis than actually doing proper research to cure ignorance ! Women outnumber men 5 to 1 ? Where did you pull out those ridiculous stats? And before we know it you too would be looking for someone to submit to you - It will be extremely hard to find anyone you can lead . Go read a book .
oloshoriosis disease has catch dis wan... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I get you. But you know an adage says "if a wall is not porous, a lizard will not be able to go through it"

but the lizard should get most of the blame ! That the wall is porous doesn't mean the lizard should go through it !
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Daeylar:

And the human still hasn't seen the errors of his ways,
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

.and the side chick wants to be a baby mama before she corrects her ways tongue
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

U wey I don Friend zone. Ogbeni shift one side... I nor dey toast woman for long tongue

And don't call that babe poco baby... Na only me get that right

They wee friendzone you ijn... Amen angry angry undecided

Kikikikiki cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Men lie a lot to cover a lot and once you catch them in a lie they find away to come up with a creative lie most times you will know when you have a cheat as a partner

Women always gang up on the woman because the fear he will leave but I don't mind if you do... my daughters can't learn love from a cheat don't block the entrance of true happiness either

If you can't even keep an ordinary promise I doubt if you can keep a vow I will keep moving but I wish you well as I do no hard feelings nobody peppered here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
stop deceiving yourself .

If a man cheats the karma he gets is another man sleeping with his wife and his wife is sent packing .

When a lady dates married man and eventually broke his marriage the karma she gets is another lady breaking her home .

No amount of grammar can change this

KARMA IS REAL grin
As long as men cheat, women will cheat. Men don't fukc themselves nae. Only difference is women are smarter, they rarely get caught. So, you won't have to send anyone packing... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
but the lizard should get most of the blame ! That the wall is porous doesn't mean the lizard should go through it !
any lady that voluntary have sex with a man should share all burden.that comes with the sex
Including the blame,
just like I blame unwanted pregnancy on both the man and the woman, I blame both of them the cheating

You can not eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2017
iwadobo:
After reading some bunch of comments here, I realised we are just fighting nature. Monogamy and taking of vows are mere culture of the Europeans . They are not part of God's inherent plan for man and woman relationship; they were rather invented by men who think they are now very civilised to know more than God. Every census in every country, we have more women than men- nature. A man produces about 120 million sperms cell per day while a woman produce 1 egg per mont, nature.

Based on the above natural occurrences, it is glaring that man is naturally designed to be polygamous. It is for this reason that despite the way polygamy is hypocritically being condemned by all, it is still very much in practice , wether directly or indirectly. You claim to have just one wife, yet you have at least , a side chick that is 100% loyal to you, you guys copulate at will, but because you didn't take her to either church or registry as told by your slave masters, the side chick ain't your wife and you are a monogamist. I laugh in spiritual language when I see people reasoning that way. The truth is , since men are naturally polygamous, most men are polygamists. If you are married to just a lady and u have side chick, you are polygamous, if you have more than just a wife at a time, you are polygamous. It is time women learn that all men are born polygamists and learn to handle such issue with care so that they can enjoy worry-less and happy marriages. What I preach is moderation , I don't preach monogamy, when I know it is a war against nature , a war nature is sure to win. Yea, nature always win even in the most advanced countries of the world.
preach bro...some mumu women are here nagging against side chikism and baby mamasm not knowing it's for their own good...diaris God o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

They wee friendzone you ijn... Amen angry angry undecided

Kikikikiki cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Hahahaha... Nobody fit do me that thing.... I nor dey waste time dey toast for 1 year..lol

If u say no... I don comot eye.. U don become friend b DAT.. Nothing more.

But I want to promote you to friends with benefit..

I try shey
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

FSG indeed... It's a woman's problem..those sidechicks were born by women not men.. women train up your daughters to be good mothers, train your son to be good son.. if you want your future son or daughter to have a great partner tomorrow, you train your future kid, when it's done this way it becomes an holistic affair and the rewards are huge.. FSG... the same your specie is will run you down if you ever think of it.. do you know how many females have opened shop from this venture?
and the cheating husbands were given birth to by men ? Home training and feminism are not the same thing . The only person that owes you loyalty in your marriage is your husband. How is the wife's happiness the sidechics business ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
and the cheating husbands were given birth to by men ? Home training and feminism are not the same thing . The only person that owes you loyalty in your marriage is your husband. How is the wife's happiness the sidechics business ?

Take it easy..too much emotion..I just turned 18... grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

As long as men cheat, women will cheat. Men don't fukc themselves nae. Only difference is women are smarter, they rarely get caught. So, you won't have to send anyone packing... smiley
that is a very lopsided assumption there (women are smarter)
How do you reach that conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
that is a very lopsided assumption there (women are smarter)
How do you reach that conclusion

Bro don't argue women are smarter than men when it comes to cheating..It is easy to raise skirt up...but trouser, belt...damn it.. skirt, just one flip, trouser needs like like flicks to pull dan... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:

Wait a minute, does cheating disturbs the wife's happiness ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

i do not wish you bad but if it turns out ya husband is one of those "dogs".... i wonder who you would confront when you catch ya husband and his side chick smooching....

dont be too quick to say things with all seriousness if you dont have a first hand experience.. (in this case, you as a wife).

as for other females trying so hard to heap all blame on the man....... my guess is , you are all unmarried with no experience..... i think only that amarabae girl or somthing is married here... go read her contribution and you all would see y i think shes married.

if i were a lady, i would smartly (without being caught) kidnap the side chick and pour acid on her face and see if my husband would find her attractive again.. and i would make sure she never looks attractive ever again....

side chicks dont deserve getting married

p:s
i dont cheat.... so i can make such judgment...

I am actually married and i dont see why I would blame the sidechic if my husband cheats! What is my business with her Most married women cannot face their husbands if he cheats , - they feel lucky enough already that he even put a ring on it so why rock the boat ? Lol . Sad !

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Hahahaha... Nobody fit do me that thing.... I nor dey waste time dey toast for 1 year..lol

If u say no... I don comot eye.. U don become friend b DAT.. Nothing more.

But I want to promote you to friends with benefit..

I try shey

I'll deal with you but not here. angry undecided

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
I am actually married and i dont see why I would blame the sidechic if my husband cheats! What is my business with her Most married women cannot face their husbands if he cheats , - they feel lucky enough already that he even put a ring on it so why rock the boat ? Lol . Sad !

You're quite hot on this subject, tell us, how has marriage been to you ? Hope he doesn't cheat with all this epistle oh..cause i fear for his life..

I AM UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND'S LIFE...I REALLY FEAR FOR HIM.. PLEASE SEND HIS NUMBER TO MY PM PLS
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
so the side chick has every right to have sex with wealthy men but for the wealthy man it is a crime

Now I know where you are going with this

Cause for some reason you believe the side chick is not responsible here, she is not intelligent enough to know that her actions is breaking a fellow women's marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Its the battle of the sexes tonight
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Bro don't argue women are smarter than men when it comes to cheating..It is easy to raise skirt up...but trouser, belt...damn it.. skirt, just one flip, trouser needs like like flicks to pull dan... cheesy
grin but it also easy to pull the zip down and have a quickie

She may have to off the whole skirt here bro grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by fireprince14(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin but it also easy to pull the zip down and have a quickie

She may have to off the whole skirt here bro grin

Have yu seen a d bleed before bro ? Please o zip ke... no godear.. yu rily dont know some ladies dont wear pant wen going for mission... they can have sex within 1second before yu say Jack robinson, the act is completed

Women don't off skirt for quick sex, they raise it up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I'll deal with you but not here. angry undecided

Don't be in a haste to collect tonights benefit Na.

I just promoted you... Its too soon joor.. You are number FriendZone568439

Ya time still far .. tongue
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not disputing the works of female support groups
But you will agree with me the main objective of these groups is to break stereotypes and show that men and women are equal
Now using married man cheating on his wife is just an analogy of how the greatest saboteur of such effort are women themselves
They envy each other and wouldn't allow their fellow women have the luxury of enjoying a successful marriage

It is just that we digressed from the topic
most likely the sidechic doesnt envy you - she simply does not care about you ! Your husband owes you the luxury of enjoying a successful marriage - which is why he was the one opposite you when you said your vows - not the sidechic. You can't blame anyone but yourself if you are in a situation where you cant sit your husband down and caution him if he cheats ! The sidechic owes the wife absolutely nothing and female support groups were not formed to help women ward off other women from their husbands .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Have yu seen a d bleed before bro ? Please o zip ke... no godear.. yu rily dont know some ladies dont wear pant wen going for mission... they can have sex within 1second before yu say Jack robinson, the act is completed

Women don't off skirt for quick sex, they raise it up
grin grin
It is all about ppreparing anyway grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.