Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32208 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pataricatering:
female support groups should exist to help you fight off other women trying to seduce husbands ? There is underage marriage, disenfranchised widows, girl education etc bit you feel it's more important for them to help stupid women do what they cant do themselves - call their husbands to order ! If a woman cannot call her husband to order if he cheats then she deserves a sidechic

FSG indeed... It's a woman's problem..those sidechicks were born by women not men.. women train up your daughters to be good mothers, train your son to be good son.. if you want your future son or daughter to have a great partner tomorrow, you train your future kid, when it's done this way it becomes an holistic affair and the rewards are huge.. FSG... the same your specie is will run you down if you ever think of it.. do you know how many females have opened shop from this venture?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Exactly. I unknowingly dated a man who was married for a few months. I had absolutely no idea that he was married. It wasn't until his wife came back from Nigeria, and things turned left, and she saw us. When the confrontation happened, she was trying to fight me not her husband. And i had no idea, i was honestly confused. I just wish more women would learn to digress their issues towards their husbands no matter what the situation may be. Some of these married men behave like dogs honestly.

i do not wish you bad but if it turns out ya husband is one of those "dogs".... i wonder who you would confront when you catch ya husband and his side chick smooching....

dont be too quick to say things with all seriousness if you dont have a first hand experience.. (in this case, you as a wife).

as for other females trying so hard to heap all blame on the man....... my guess is , you are all unmarried with no experience..... i think only that amarabae girl or somthing is married here... go read her contribution and you all would see y i think shes married.

if i were a lady, i would smartly (without being caught) kidnap the side chick and pour acid on her face and see if my husband would find her attractive again.. and i would make sure she never looks attractive ever again....

side chicks dont deserve getting married

p:s
i dont cheat.... so i can make such judgment...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by TinaAnita(f): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
If a married man fails to adhere to his marital vows what can a side chick do?

It's not her responsibility to protect his marriage. The whole blame goes to the cheating husband and the wife perhaps.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
Like I said men are no saint too but I insist women are no saint too

I know of some men having kids before marriage and keeping it as s secret from their wives, just as women who have aborted several times keep it secret. That is not the same issue we are discussing now

Now I believe if ladies are aware of pain they often are too quick to share when among tthemselves, why should some ladies who are aware of a man marital status still open their legs for him
Is it fair to the woman at home, is it not just because of envy of the woman at home for various reasons
but why should anybody feel pain for you because you are weak and can't put your foot down ? I feel sad when I see women who are so helpless in their marriage that they have to hope the sidechic won't open her legs for their husbands since there is nothing else they can do. They can't hold the man so they hold the woman responsible instead. Why do you think someone who doesn't know you should care about your marriage when the husband you exchanged vows with dont care? Pathetic .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pataricatering:
so feminism should be fighting for women not to f each other's husbands? Of all the problems women face � lol Infact feminism should also teach women how to f and s their husbands so no woman would be able to take him from from you .
I am not disputing the works of female support groups
But you will agree with me the main objective of these groups is to break stereotypes and show that men and women are equal
Now using married man cheating on his wife is just an analogy of how the greatest saboteur of such effort are women themselves
They envy each other and wouldn't allow their fellow women have the luxury of enjoying a successful marriage

It is just that we digressed from the topic
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Why did you turn down more than ten guys.. time is going o jeeee ( IN FUNKE AKINDELE'S VOICE ) Won't you cut your loses and get hitched?

*In Falz's voice* Marriage izz a feri serious sturvz. cool
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

*In Falz's voice* Marriage izz a feri serious sturvz. cool

cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pataricatering:
but why should anybody feel pain for you because you are weak and can't put your foot down ? I feel sad when I see women who are so helpless in their marriage that they have to hope the sidechic won't open her legs for their husbands since there is nothing else they can do. They can't hold the man so they hold the woman responsible instead. Why do you think someone who doesn't know you should care about your marriage when the husband you exchanged vows with dont care? Pathetic .
ah sis it is just an analogy
I am not praising the man and I am not married biko
I have already explained why I use the analogy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
boiz2men:

i do not wish you bad but if it turns out ya husband is one of those "dogs".... i wonder who you would confront when you catch ya husband and his side chick smooching....

dont be too quick to say things with all seriousness if you dont have a first hand experience.. (in this case, you as a wife).

as for other females trying so hard to heap all blame on the man....... my guess is , you are all unmarried with no experience..... i think only that amarabae girl or somthing is married here... go read her contribution and you all would see y i think shes married.

if i were a lady, i would smartly (without being caught) kidnap the side chick and pour acid on her face and see if my husband would find her attractive again.. and i would make sure she never looks attractive ever again....

And what happens to the next side chick, you'll have her poisoned? cheesy grin

Yeye rat undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Asorockqueen:

But the supposed side chick ought to respect the relationship by telling the man to back off, if he persists then report him to his wife
infact the sidechic should help raise the children too . And she can also help you do security guard for the house too ! Because the wifes problems are important to her - the wife's emotions must matter to the sidechic !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Y'all should have it in mind that there are some girls who are attracted to married men only grin...now it's left for those men to have the balls to say NO!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yeye rat undecided

so this is ya new moniker abi... yeye mosquito

and yes.. every one i find out with lose their pretty face....... killing them would be too merciful.... i would want them to look into the mirror and regret their every action and the chicken hearted will eventually commit suicide....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by waladis(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley

Do you think it's that easy if you are not spiritually strong to keep a vow in a country where the women population is almost triple of the men's population plus all what you see everywhere you go now are seductive women especially the new generation of young slay Queens telling the old ones to park well or sẹnpẹ/retire grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pataricatering:
infact the sidechic should help raise the children too . And she can also help you do security guard for the house too ! Because the wifes problems are important to her - the wife's emotions must matter to the sidechic !

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The sidechic should be her sister's keeper na. cool

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Daeylar(f): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
boiz2men:

And a human being wrote this, cry
SMH cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yeye rat undecided
Hahaha. Pour a fellow human acid because of an adulterous man?

I should go about soiling my hands ? ? And if she dies? Or I get caught?
To think that his definition of a smart married Nigerian woman is wonderful. shocked

Why do most men get angry when women say they can't fight for such men. Seems they enjoy seeing women tear themselves. So they can sing their anthem on how women hate themselves grin

waladis:

Do you think it's that easy if you are not spiritually strong to keep a vow in a country where the women population is almost triple of the men's population plus all what you see everywhere you go now are seductive women especially the new generation of young slay Queens telling the old ones to park well or sẹnpẹ/retire grin

Please, you people should stop this beer parlour gist. The population of men in the world, is estimated to exceed that of women with over 65million.

In Nigeria, National Bureau of Statistics, currently estimates the population. At 98,630,184 males with 94,762,333 females.

The last conducted National Census in 2006, had more men than women , with men @ 71,345,488 and women @69,086,302. I understand the whole there are 5women to 1man appeals to the pehnis ego...I understand.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by iwadobo: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
After reading some bunch of comments here, I realised we are just fighting nature. Monogamy and taking of vows are mere culture of the Europeans . They are not part of God's inherent plan for man and woman relationship; they were rather invented by men who think they are now very civilised to know more than God. Every census in every country, we have more women than men- nature. A man produces about 120 million sperms cell per day while a woman produce 1 egg per mont, nature.

Based on the above natural occurrences, it is glaring that man is naturally designed to be polygamous. It is for this reason that despite the way polygamy is hypocritically being condemned by all, it is still very much in practice , wether directly or indirectly. You claim to have just one wife, yet you have at least , a side chick that is 100% loyal to you, you guys copulate at will, but because you didn't take her to either church or registry as told by your slave masters, the side chick ain't your wife and you are a monogamist. I laugh in spiritual language when I see people reasoning that way. The truth is , men are naturally polygamous, most men are polygamists. If you are married to just a lady and u have side chick, you are polygamous, if you have more than just a wife at a time, you are polygamous. It is time women learn that all men are born polygamists and learn to handle such issue with care so that they can enjoy worry-less and happy marriages. What I preach is moderation , I don't preach monogamy, when I know it is a war against nature , a war nature is sure to win. Yea, nature always win even in the most advanced countries of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Daeylar:

And a human being wrote this, cry
SMH cry cry

yea.. and a side chick read it tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SonofDevil: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley
stop deceiving yourself .

If a man cheats the karma he gets is another man sleeping with his wife and his wife is sent packing .

When a lady dates married man and eventually broke his marriage the karma she gets is another lady breaking her home .

No amount of grammar can change this

KARMA IS REAL grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
boiz2men:

so this is ya new moniker abi... yeye mosquito

and yes.. every one i find out with lose their pretty face....... killing them would be too merciful.... i would want them to look into the mirror and regret their every action and the chicken hearted will eventually commit suicide....

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

And if the man goes on to sidechic no10, you'll still be on mission make em lose their pretty face... Chaiiii! Who hacked your account na? shocked
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
unmarried ladies here dont know the bitter feeling of seeing ya husband with another girl... esp when these men dont contrivute financially to the home but lavishly spends on the side chick...

u all need to get married and come back here to tell us how marriage is like cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by waladis(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Pataricatering(f): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
Point of correction, side chicks do not break homes. It's the hôrny, useless men who can't keep their pricks in one place that use their own hands to destroy their home. The woman is MARRIED to her husband, she exchanged vows with him and if he decides to breach the marital vows but having side chicks, Why would you blame the girl? Is he not the one that's chasing the girl? That's where you people get it wrong a lot. You go around shaming the so called side chick for breaking up the marriage when it's the dog of a man that cannot respect his wife and marriage.
the reason why they shame the sidechic is cause they are weak and impotent ! There is nothing else they can do.
Your husband does not send or value you so you can't caution him so you go after the sidechic either physically or with silly emotional blackmail like the op. Its silly to actually think anybody apart fron your immediate family should include your happiness in the decisions they make - like the world actually owes anybody anything! Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Daeylar(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
boiz2men:

yea.. and a side chick read it tongue tongue

And the human being is even proud embarassed
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
There is nothing left cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pataricatering:
the reason why they shame the sidechic is cause they are weak and impotent ! There is nothing else they can do.
Your husband does not send or value you so you can't caution him so you go after the sidechic either physically or with silly emotional blackmail like the op. Its silly to actually think anybody apart fron your immediate family should include your happiness in the decisions they make - like the world actually owes anybody anything! Mschew

Aunty calm down.. Have you seen how ladies shake yansh once them see guy wey carry small married or not...Have yu seen how the thing..damn iitt.....My friend's fiancee asked for sex a few times six months to her wedding came out of no where...NA YOUR SPECIE..I DIDN'T GO HUNTING.. ... it's more of a woman's problem...not the other side..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by waladis(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
SonofDevil:
stop deceiving yourself .

If a man cheats the karma he gets is another man sleeping with his wife and his wife is sent packing .

When a lady dates married man and eventually broke his marriage the karma she gets is another lady breaking her home .

No amount of grammar can change this

KARMA IS REAL grin

On point !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Daeylar:

And the human being is even proud embarassed
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
There is nothing left cry cry cry cry

And the side chick is conceited.. The world has ended cool
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Pour a fellow human acid because of an adulterous man?

I should go about soiling my hands ? ? And if she dies? Or I get caught?
To think that his definition of a smart married Nigerian woman is wonderful. shocked

Why do most men get angry when women say they can't fight for such men. Seems they enjoy seeing women tear themselves. So they can sing their anthem on how women hate themselves grin

Poco baby, see me see trouble ooo. Whatever feeds their egos is welcomed by them. I'll rather walk out of the marriage rather than have my hands stained with blood because of one useless excuse of a man.

Beht I'll judiciously dice the man's deek if I get the chance to. That's a better way to soil my hands. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Poco baby, see me see trouble ooo. Whatever feeds their egos is welcomed by them. I'll rather walk out of the marriage rather than have my hands stained with blood because of one useless excuse of a man.

Beht I'll judiciously dice the man's deek if I get the chance to. That's a better way to soil my hands. cool cool

And to think, one of the guy's here was tripping for you...you will dice dick ke... is it for fried rice or hot dog... o ti da be.. ama sa fun yin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

And if the man goes on to sidechic no10, you'll still be on mission make em lose their pretty face... Chaiiii! Who hacked your account na? shocked

Babe.. Nor b so oo... Make I warn you.. Nor go take delta woman husband oo.. We deltans our head dey touch oo.. I just told you what a waffi woman would do....

So y u change moniker... U dey find husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

And to think, one of the guy's here was tripping for you...you will dice dick ke... is it for fried rice or hot dog... o ti da be.. ama sa fun yin

Oya, where's the guy? I won't dice his deek if he doesn't cheat. wink
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Oya, where's the guy? I won't dice his deek if he doesn't cheat. wink

No you need a dick app so you can check dick mileage and make sure he doesn't cheat on you..With dickapp...You husband's secure..your hands are free from blood.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.