Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35308 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nma27:
No use. But when u marry without dating to ascertain attitudes and behavior, don't come here to disturb us o. To each his own sha .
bachelor ## for a very long time... lol
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Teeboi56: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Beco's were in recession

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

If Emotional Responsibility
Was in the relationship every other problem can be settled and amended..

Only cheating I believe is hard to Amend..
One of our friends was a great cheater that even his wife now who was his lover then knew about it,and they got married but today the story has changed that even his wife gave the testimony to us..

Even if he stills cheat secretly I don't know but I don't believ you can hide or be secretive under a woman..

I applaud her coz she made the man to suit into the kind of relationship she wants,and today I believe my friend is a changed man..

You can do same..
It wasn't cheating. He knows I'm not the kind of person who tolerates that but it was something else he wasn't open about.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
I have no idea. grin
Continue this your new antics with megrin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Draei:
You arrogantly rejected the serious & caring
ones that came your way, Deal with it girl.

God bless you o!!!!!!!!

infact bless you
oh mine, bless you indeed
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
It wasn't cheating. He knows I'm not the kind of person who tolerates that but it was something else he wasn't open about.

Well my statement was only an ''Assuming-statement''

Hmmmm na wa oooo womengrin
I greet you Benita27
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oluwaseunbandur:
The problem is that u girls find d loving and caring guys boring , thats y
dat is d point bro especially wen u are try to differentiate wat is right n wrong to dem, dey will tag u a name.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by sugarsoul(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by ayaside(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
We still exist!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
torres89:

it's either u have been talking with 2go boys or under graduates

just wondering why a decent guy will send nudes or demand for nudes
i know what i am saying. they r matured guys i hav seen their pix not undergraduates. some are working, while few r into business.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

They probably sent you sex chats because of how you presented yourself to them. Mark you, I'm not trying to excuse them
i presented myself well besides i dont dress half naked n post it online.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
thesuave10:

I see. My dear things are about to change for you in Enugu grin
i hope it s not the change of buhari u r talking about
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Augustap(f): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Simply because you friend zoned them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Quite matured I must say
how
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
studM:

How matures r u?if u dont mind can i c ur dp
ok i can send u my facbk id to check my pix
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
It goes both ways. Just don't let localized events shape your thinking. You'll end up happy. Its really a numbers game in some respects.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by torres89: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

i know what i am saying. they r matured guys i hav seen their pix not undergraduates. some are working, while few r into business.

well maturity is of the mind and not physique....

some guys just lack sense really

but I hope you ain't been envisioned as someone or something else

like a hooker or slay queen
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MrSly(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
Mature and wise caring guys can't be attracted by a digger. Your choice of words like supportive, loving and caring husband boyfriend suggests that. No offence just being observant.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Sectis(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pure lie, I am one but have been disappointed in two occasions so I'm not longer interested in any relationship with naija girl anymore. U can never see faithful Nigeria girl anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
austinosita:

Truth is, you've been receiving pm's from the "wrongest" kinda guys!
There are still some of us that like good conversation.

Yes, money is important as you said, but majority of you girls just go after the money and nothing else! Then these guys you talk about, know what you lots are after, so they initiate all kinds of sex and nude pix ish! Nothing goes for nothing!

#you really have not encountered a good guy.......but they are there!
well i am not d type that goes into a relationship cos of money heaven will bear me witness for that. i dont like puttin all my responsibilities on a guy, i try to solve most of my problems by myself n some help from my family. i prefer to be an assest to a man than to be a liability. i want to be a helpmate but not a downmate. that s d little abt me, we still have few girls that love a man for whom they r n not what they have
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by AleAirHub(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Same goes to ladies too.....
I advice you face your real hustle and trust God for good one to come your way beside how I my not sure you have not turn down Mr right because of his #SURU CONDITIONS. cheesy cheesy
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by motherfucker: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
you are wrong. Let me use myself as an example.

I am currently asking a lady out and all she does is tell me she only wants friendship. What should I do? I really do like her and I am the very loving and caring type. Unknown to her I might give it up and move on. This same girl will meet another guy and wouldn't even stress the dude before she agrees to date him... and when dude start maltreating her, she would create a thread like the OP.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MrSly(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
Akiko! Most guys have those qualities but you have to first of all unlock them by winning his hrt. But unfortunately most girls do lose the key where they will be waiting for and expecting the guy to prove his love beyond devil's doubt. Kiss it, the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by AleAirHub(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin grin
MrSly:

Akiko! Most guys have those qualities but you have to first of all unlock them by winning his hrt. But unfortunately most girls do lose the key where they will be waiting for and expecting the guy to prove his love beyond devil's doubt. Kiss it, the truth.
motherfucker:
you are wrong. Let me use myself as an example.

I am currently asking a lady out and all she does is tell me she only wants friendship. What should I do? I really do like her and I am the very loving and caring type. Unknown to her I might give it up and move on. This same girl will meet another guy and wouldn't even stress the dude before she agrees to date him... and when dude start maltreating her, she would create a thread like the OP.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
torres89:

well maturity is of the mind and not physique....

some guys just lack sense really

but I hope you ain't been envisioned as someone or something else

like a hooker or slay queen
i am not a slay queen, will it help me to achieve great things in life? will it attract those that will add positive things in my life? will it make me to a great woman like mrs ngozi iweala or late dora akunyili
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Papertrail11(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
sidneyeze:
Its becus is Hard To Find A
Caring, Supportive and Loving girlfriend too, most girls are into runz biz

hahahahah 2017 must be a terrible yr for oloshows yu don expose dem hahahahah
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by cassyrooy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Boyooosa:
not taken but broke. grin won fe care!
I relate to this
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Papertrail11(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Allwility:
What do you need three guys for?
skull minning sorry wallet minning hahahaah

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Papertrail11(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
chinexxx:
One word: Recession

2017 must be a terrible yr for olosho unto wallet minning levels hhah
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MrSly(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

u are an exception hmm what about the girl that u wanted to marry but she is sexually inactive because now u r telling her that u r available
Must you tell us how far you have gone with him in private?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Papertrail11(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
maxzzo1:
ahahahaha 4 dis buhari govt.
2017 must. be a terrible yr for dem I can imagine
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

Must you tell us how far you have gone with him in private?
hmmm i dont hav anything wit him it was from his post that was y i asked him that question. next time read n comprehend before u take your phone n start typing, because china product has made it easy to hav access to an android phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Girls / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.