Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35300 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
goodnewscliff:
to girls like u yeah am gay!!! we cant be pussyin all da time wif gals wit em brainz in d puusy!!!!
Lolz. I'll let that yab slide. Immune to such insult... Kinda tasteless these days.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Shìt happens. My ex fiance was caring; was the kind of guy who would call and talk for almost an hour just to know what's up with you in all sphere. He was supportive, both in my dreams and finance, was loving beyond doubt. Those are things I still like about him even though we're friends for now. Never hurt him sha.

This is super story eee and you both still brokeupshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
goodnewscliff:
seek who!!! wanna go toastin guys not bad!!!! cheesy...seeking for good guys is way different from seeking righteousness #sundaythings
I believe I quoted a guy... Comprehend my post before jumping to quote pls.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by thesuave10(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Men take care of your women. If she leaves you or cheats on you, it's your fault
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by networkG: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
why? cos olosho is everywhere now with fuckin pussy,i remember d young girl are meet yesterday really suck my cassava which make me automatically seen my girlfriend as my ex
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz. I'll let that yab slide. Immune to such insult... Kinda tasteless these days.
cmon,, i jst remembered tdays sunday!!! wat an annoying topic...i dnt even think abt relationship...still looking @ d advantages of relationships,, ,buh finding none!!!wats d use sefff!!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

This is super story eee and you both still brokeupshockedshocked
Real story. I like him 'cause he loves truly. We broke up due to some misunderstandings tho he thinks he could amend things but it's beyond repair.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Real story. I like him 'cause he loves truly. We broke up due to some misunderstandings tho he thinks he could amend things but it's beyond repair.

Hia I wonder what that could be..
I now see that ladies are never satisfied wow ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by thestevens: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
and why is it so hard to find a supportive girlfriend these days? women are very difficult to manage and understand, you better work on yourself and be a better person. we give too much of our time to relationships nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by petishegzy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
All I knw is,I'm loving & Caring
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.

DoNt mind them OP, let us go jare. We will not play woth them again...mtchew.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by adetayo234: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:

I suspect you meant "why is it hard to find a maga these days". Sorry sis, nobody is ready to be anybody's maga

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hia I wonder what that could be..
I now see that ladies are never satisfied wow ..
I was satisfied. Very much with him but somethings are better left unsaid. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
ma ex was a lover!! left me when she traveled abroad nd nicked me a "local champion" ....difficult to 4get kinda insult!!!! cos i waz broke den!!! told her ma salary recently cos d dude nw work in a bank as a core staff!!!!! relationships is jst as good as badnews!!!! fever ##

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bigcil2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
I ask myself the same kind of question. I've not met any correct headed woman this year either one major flaw that I can't over look or bad behavior
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by rjek: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
So u want the boy to support u with money wen he hasn't married u...den later he will till come and pay bride price to ur father abi?
Wat den is ur father's responsibility on u before u get married?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by NkayTiana(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
They are all broke and experiencing recession, who can do all you ask in this state of mind
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
goodnewscliff:
cmon,, i jst remembered tdays sunday!!! wat an annoying topic...i dnt even think abt relationship...still looking @ d advantages of relationships,, ,buh finding none!!!wats d use sefff!!!!
No use. But when u marry without dating to ascertain attitudes and behavior, don't come here to disturb us o. To each his own sha .
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
I was satisfied. Very much with him but somethings are better left unsaid. grin
Oh I see,grin
Somethings like you said uhmgrin
Then if it was me you will be so intrested to know abi
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ezionye:

Hmmmm

hello gorgeous smiley wink

you've gat something for me......remember i've gat a crazy moniker which makes me a good guy wink grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by adetayo234: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.

What do you really mean by "nothing to offer?" I hope you don't mean money? If you do, then you are too confused and don't know what to look for in a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see,grin
Somethings like you said uhmgrin
Then if it was me you will be so intrested to know abi
If you say so. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
If you say so. grin
Nor be iffa say so?it in ur germ you knowgringrin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

What do you really mean by "nothing to offer?" I hope you don't mean money? If you do, then you are too confused and don't know what to look for in a man.
Well, since I wasn't specific don't conclude it's money.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Nor be iffa say so?it in ur germ you knowgringrin
I have no idea. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by adetayo234: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick

They probably sent you sex chats because of how you presented yourself to them. Mark you, I'm not trying to excuse them
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by adetayo234: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Well, since I wasn't specific don't conclude it's money.

What about some education on what you really mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by dareerah(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Do such even exist?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
If you say so. grin

If Emotional Responsibility
Was in the relationship every other problem can be settled and amended..

Only cheating I believe is hard to Amend..
One of our friends was a great cheater that even his wife now who was his lover then knew about it,and they got married but today the story has changed that even his wife gave the testimony to us..

Even if he stills cheat secretly I don't know but I don't believ you can hide or be secretive under a woman..

I applaud her coz she made the man to suit into the kind of relationship she wants,and today I believe my friend is a changed man..

You can do same..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by trinity11(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
They are everywhere just keep your eyes on the ground.
1. do not discriminate 2. do not intimidate 3. be free with yourself 4. be sincere with yourself
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Davryme(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:

Not our fault, we are at sambisa forest, y some of us are trying to survive his crazy naija.

But sincerely we no b flash nor marvel heroes, we can't b der all the time.

Abeg which aspect we no dey show far and what do you termed weird ?

Nah only Jesus fit dey with u 24/7, beta marry Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
dareerah:
Do such even exist?
Yeah they exist and they are even on NL it just will take you time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.