Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45459 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2010
ijoseda:

shocked shocked shocked shocked team alpha, tango beta, retunrn to your base, the subject have been located!!!

@masky, na wa for you o. where you con go na! we no even see una break light!

@all you people find house for me o, or else !!!!!!! i think gbagada is the latest location i'm considering now! i want my rent to start in july, still got three months cool cool cool

@ijo

no mind me jare.na enjoyment clog my eyes make i no see road.good to b back sha. gbagada is cool as long as sanusi no enter ur pocket.do quick come.who knows,we may do housewarmin for u on NL grin
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2010
masky,
chei all what i'm hearing about gbagada is the price o! God dey sha.under bridge is not my portion IJN!!! House warming on NL, i can't wait. who would be the LOC chairman?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2010
we refuse to be deceived.petro naira full ur pocket!!under bridge sef no go fit

contain bigz boy like u.na me go be producer/director/president/treasurer etc. cool cool.

brother pack ur load and come IJN cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
GBOGBO ILEEE

HAPPY NEW WEEK OOO, COS I KNOW SAY FOR UNA , UNA WEEK JST BEGAN AFTER LONG EASTER HOLIDAY AND BREAK. AND FINALLY I CAN SEE THE MISSING HAS BEEN FOUND. OYA MASKY COME AND FACE PANEL OOO. WERE WAS YOU. ? THIS ONE WEY U DON CHOP ALL THE CHOPABALE MAKWE YOU NO GO TAKE MESS KILL DEM FOR UR OFFICE OOO. LOL.

@REST

TAKE CARE AND MAKE UNA ENJOY UNA DAY AS FOR ME I DON DEY THIS OFFICE SINCE 8AM TODAY AND NO DEY ENTER HOUSE TILL 9PM, BUT I RUSH GO HOUSE GO CHOP RICE AND BANANA SHA

@IJOSEDA

GBAGADA KE. ANYWAY ITS A GOOD AREA SHA BUT MAKE YOU PREPARE SAY UR RENT GO DEY INCRSE AFTER EXPIRATION OF 1ST 2YRS AND ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT PROPERTY SECTION POST FROM AGENTS YOU WILL SEE THE COST OF 3BEDROOM THAT ARE BEING ADVERTISED. ANYWAY ALL JOIN

NO MIND ICE JARE SHE GO SLEEP FOR ROAD NO COME HEAR WHEN DEM DY SHOUT BUY GALA, OR IREKE REEEE!!!!. LOL,
Re: Welcome To My House by K2: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
I envy y'all starting from Iceblue's post. I've always dreamt of living a normal life in Naija. Having neighbors, all the little banters and whot not. I'm just imagining how what some referred to as inconveniences would actually be what I'd have termed as fun and normal everday life. smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
K2:

I envy y'all starting from Iceblue's post. I've always dreamt of living a normal life in Naija. Having neighbors, all the little banters and whot not. I'm just imagining how what some referred to as inconveniences would actually be what I'd have termed as fun and normal everday life. smiley

first, welcome to WTMH (i know, cute innit? grin grin)
in case u dunno the drill, u have to give us the gist about your area/lungu/quartier. we wont assume anything. what makes this thread enjoyable is us sharing our experiences. and our challenges, or the lack thereof. so the floor's open. we're waiting.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
axeman85:

NO MIND ICE JARE SHE GO SLEEP FOR ROAD NO COME HEAR WHEN DEM DY SHOUT BUY GALA, OR IREKE REEEE!!!!. LOL,
cheesy cheesy my word!! how u take know??!!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
iceblue:

cheesy cheesy my word!! how u take know??!!

ow i no go know. when you plug earphone inside ear come sleep go becos i know say those guys wey dey sell for tollgate be agressive seller even if u don dey sleep for past 7hrs once dem shout buy galaaaaaaa!!!!!!!. you mst wake up. but guess u jst take style no hear dem. lol

how work today and ow area ?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2010
axeman85:

GBOGBO ILEEE

HAPPY NEW WEEK OOO, COS I KNOW SAY FOR UNA , UNA WEEK JST BEGAN AFTER LONG EASTER HOLIDAY AND BREAK. AND FINALLY I CAN SEE THE MISSING HAS BEEN FOUND. OYA MASKY COME AND FACE PANEL OOO. WERE WAS YOU. ? THIS ONE WEY U DON CHOP ALL THE CHOPABALE MAKWE YOU NO GO TAKE MESS KILL DEM FOR your OFFICE OOO. LOL.

"no comment" my lips r sealed.i was bz on d mountain praying for d ressurection of yaradie grin grin.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Axeybaba
happy bel;ated baiday/sorry birthday. Area dey fine r u bak now.

House
i sat down and went through all the post in WTMH and it has been an 8 pages full of laughter,information,entertainment just name it.Those that are not here are missing.

k2
u r welcome to this thread,lets kno a bit about your hood
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
Feel really wretched. Everything that could possibly go wrong in a house has actually gone wrong in mine. No light now for 4 days, though my neighbours to our right and left have been having same uninterrupted. That's the most painful part. To think that I was here praising them a few weeks back. In fact, I take back my words angry

Called Nepa manager, and all he had to say was they would come and fix it, something about fuse problem, Well, today makes it the 4th day, and we're yet to see their break light sad

Again, our water machine, newly bought a couple of months ago, has not been working. Our plumber seems to have run out of ideas on how to fix the problem. Pls, anyone in the house who has a good plumber, not expensive o, should please send one to me, before I freak out totally

Thirdly, our DSTV decoder has not been working. Only God knows what the problem is; suspect my kids may have been fiddling with the remote, and possibly got things out of order. Have to visit their office at Opebi for a check.

Lastly, my landlady's gen is driving me crazy. Can't just figure out why people can't be considerate of others when using stuff that they know very well would affect the well-being of others Of course, it's understandable when you use your gen at night, at least we all know it's totally needful then, but in the daytime, aarrrrrrrgh, especially, wnen it's they type that seems to be built to damage people's eardrums,

I really don't get undecided
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
axe l'omo

appi baiday,my cake sharp sharp(in ur own interest) cool.

@bisowo

sorry my sisterly,u know wat they say about 'when it rains, '.sometimes sh*t really does hit d fan.y not call dstv customer care first instead of drivin all d way?may b somethin a fone call could take care of.As per landlady generator matter,u just havta close ur eyes and swallow ur medicine since u r not d 'owner'.my landlord fixed his gen in my own compound(he has 3 of em) so they r alws on since he is tryin his damnest to produce 10000 megawatts of power.d noise from one of them is so bad i have to close every portal\9windows/doors/ratholes sef) to preserve a bit of sanity.Adura l'ama a gba koloun she tiwa fun wa(if u don't rap d lingo,sue me! grin grin).Take it ez sis,it is well!
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
@bisowo

sorry my sisterly,u know wat they say about 'when it rains, '.sometimes excreta really does hit d fan.y not call dstv customer care first instead of drivin all d way?may b somethin a fone call could take care of.As per landlady generator matter,u just havta close your eyes and swallow your medicine since u r not d 'owner'.my landlord fixed his gen in my own compound(he has 3 of em) so they r alws on since he is tryin his damnest to produce 10000 megawatts of power.d noise from one of them is so bad i have to close every portal\9windows/doors/ratholes sef) to preserve a bit of sanity.Adura l'ama a gba koloun she tiwa fun wa(if u don't rap d lingo,sue me! grin grin).Take it ez sis,it is well!
[quote][/quote]

Been calling the customer care since the weekend, but they just weren't picking their calls. Tried again today, but no show.

As for landlady, I think there may be a wicked streak in some of them. Imagine, installing her gen on our side of the compound, so all the generators are on our side. Her side, she kept free of cars and generators. In fact, when we first moved in, she instructed that we should not put our gen along her corridor, which also serves as our backyard. Neways, God dey. Make God make us all to become landlords too in this Lagos o. Amin o

@ house,

I'm still waiting for the contact details of a very good plumber for our water machine. Thanks
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ bisowo: pele!! it must have been a rough easter holiday for you.

i'd offer you the number of the guy who installed ours if not for 3 things:
1) i lost my phone yesterday
2) the guy looks/dresses like a questionable character. when i called him to come fix the plumbing in my flat and he didn't show up, i was actually relieved.
3) based on no 2 above (not showing up), he appears very unreliable, like most of his ilk.

generator: how we go do? take heart!
light: see gen above tongue
dstv: if to say na me, 'tv', 'television' 'station' 'channel' go be forbidden word for my house for one month grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ice, sorry about your phone. Hope you get another one soon.

It sure was a very boring easter for me. But then again, I survived, thank God.

Lol. Your plumber. I suppose I shouldn't hope on him. Maybe, God doesn't want me to meet him.

I'm hoping to get this DSTV problem sorted out once and for all

@Masky,

I sabi 'Yoruba' language pass you sef, u wan try wink

But sha, I do sometimes have a hard time decoding the pigin language used here. It does seem like hard work 4 me stringing the words to make sense. You guys are really advanced. But sha, I no complain
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
@kingboy
i never enter area oo, na till august 31st i go enter area jare my broda . baiday ke. ol boy. na concotion i chop ooo, no time for cake. di baiday na sunday and sunday na my sabbath day so i gas to keeps it holy. . lol

@masky

how work today na , sure say u dey enjjoy wella. no cake oo, but wen i enter we go fit arrange meeting make we for don small thing together, but as u be holy man. anyway we go arrange dat one lata.

@ice.
pele no worry. teni be gi lo ju.

@bisowo
sorry to hear all the atrocities being commited in you area ooo. nepa no comment. dem tell una say dem dey come and una dey wait . same like police u must go drag dem come. @landlord. sorry to hear that some pof them can be quite unreasonable and useless at times. thank God same my own dey level headed and ok. and we no dey yarn pass good moring,ow work and ow madam finish.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2010
@icey

who be d bagga wen take ur fone?na shopona go kill am,amen grin.no wonder u ddnt holla wink

@bisowo

i used to think it was only hitv who ddnt knw wat customer service was about.anyhw there will b a way.God will do ours.Yoruba na food,pidgin na d soup.all join togeda make naija man strong.

@axeman
enjoy ur baiday.i go w8 until u enter town b4 we do d arrange.holy man sabi use whitey sha so u fit importwink

@all

update update.tiling done,paintin started,countdown still on course,over and out cool.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2010
maskuraid:

@icey

who be d bagga wen take your fone?na shopona go kill am,amen grin.no wonder u ddnt holla wink

@all

update update.tiling done,paintin started,countdown still on course,over and out cool.

no mind am jare. na yeye person now. one less headache. make God deliver am from that kain bad habit b4 im find tyre for im neck.

update: yay!!! glad about ur fantastic tiler. may God provide us with more artisans like that, amen!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2010
@masky

baiday don happen teee teee ooo but no shaking sha we go arrange something for future. abeg this your painter na correct guy ? and him fit paint a whole 3bedroom in 1day ? and like wetin him go charge and also which kind paint u go fit recommend wey good well well. regardless of the price. becos my own place the person wey help me supervise the painting didnt do a good job considering the fact that i spent close to 40k and it was jst plain rubbish i jst wasnt happy with the paintintg e be like say na skool pikin pain the thing imagine. the useless guy even pain the light switches join sef. so now i wan arrange am myself repaint the whole place. abeg jst help me leave the guy number for here so i go save am. and if u go fit vouch for am.

whitey for where, me no get time for those things abi na people jare my brotha. am a very very busy man and wll be mega busy for the next 4months until i enter lagos again . smiley

anybody get idea of how much them dey sell vaccum cleaner for shoprite or cash and carry ?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2010
@axe

d guy is a 'close' person to moi.if and wen u want him just holla and i'll connect u. he actually concocts d paint himself but all d jobs he's done for me have been aiight.no shakement.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2010
maskuraid:

@axe

d guy is a 'close' person to moi.if and wen u want him just holla and i'll connect u. he actually concocts d paint himself but all d jobs he's done for me have been aiight.no shakement.

ok dats good no wahala den. will holla u at the appropriate time then. thanks bro.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
bisowo
pele oooo,ur case is like a boil that is about to burst,remember fter the boil is gone you get a big relief.I want to believe the right time to move into your own house and when you get there treat your tenant well.(amen).
about nepa u go get em to fix the probs and must be ready to grease thier palms

Axeman
check this link for the games price for vacuum cleaner
http://www.game.co.za/portal/game2009/UserFiles/SysDocs/bb_content_countryleaflets/nig/leaflet-nig-2010-05-08-07.gif

icey
aboout your fone,it is well,leave fight for God
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
@kingboy

u dey take me play abi na wetin i say vacumm cleaner wey dem dey take clean rug no be pressure washer. haba i no get car wash na. lol grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2010
axeman85:

@kingboy

u dey take me play abi na wetin i say vacumm cleaner wey dem dey take clean rug no be pressure washer. haba i no get car wash na. lol grin

@axe

ogbeni u be naija boy na,u o fit use am like dat grin grin.naija man fit use anaconda do showlace o.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2010
maskuraid:

@axe

ogbeni u be naija boy na,u o fit use am like dat grin grin.naija man fit use anaconda do showlace o.

lol ma da loun jare maski baba, o fe je kin fi pressure washer se vaccum cleaner. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2010
lol,  kingboy prolly didn't notice. the writing on the advert IS small, and it's only now u mentioned it that i took a closer look  cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2010
axeman85:

lol ma da loun jare maski baba, o fe je kin fi pressure washer se vaccum cleaner. grin

lol.jo o,mi o fi petrol fry dodo o,mi o le fi handcuff she bangle o,mi o le kirun laarin express o. jo o o!! grin grin

hope y'all havin a bam friday.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2010
iceblue:

lol, kingboy prolly didn't notice. the writing on the advert IS small, and it's only now u mentioned it that i took a closer look cheesy cheesy

haba u harsh oo, are u trying to say he needs glasses abi magnifying glass before him go fit see well ? grin anyway sha, vaccum cleaner and pressure washer dey resemble sometimes sha. lol. grin

@masky
okay no wahala. wa sha le fi mango je rice. lol. ol boy my own day neva start ppp i still dey house ooo. weekend sef neva start na till wen i enter house from work 2moro afternoon na im weekend for me go start. i sure say di rest dey look 4ward to the usual friday and weekend groove.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2010
axeman85:

haba u harsh oo, are u trying to say he needs glasses abi magnifying glass before him go fit see well ? grin anyway sha, vaccum cleaner and pressure washer dey resemble sometimes sha. lol. grin
i meant that i needed to look closely, cos it wasn't evident at a glance, due to the small print.

axeman85:

@masky
okay no wahala. wa sha le fi mango je rice. lol. ol boy my own day neva start ppp i still dey house ooo. weekend sef neva start na till wen i enter house from work 2moro afternoon na im weekend for me go start. i sure say di rest dey look 4ward to the usual friday and weekend groove.
angry angry angry are u trying to say something??
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2010
iceblue:

i meant that i needed to look closely, cos it wasn't evident at a glance, due to the small print.
angry angry angry are u trying to say something??

i knw what you meant i am jst trying to be abit sarcastic. icey.

no i am not trying to say anything ooo i am jst asking him a rhetorical question ooo. lol. haba i no fit vex you ooo this one wey u don dey squeeze face. .
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
no i am not trying to say anything ooo i am jst asking him a rhetorical question ooo. lol. haba i no fit vex you ooo this one wey u don dey squeeze face. .
[quote][/quote]

axe o o ti e le small shakara wen icey dey do u,u don begin shake shocked shocked.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
maskuraid:

axe o o ti e le small shakara wen icey dey do u,u don begin shake shocked shocked.

lol nooo. jeje ni omo eko nlo ooo. ko si ija rara

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.