Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45461 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
kingboy:

House
the new tenant in my compund seems to like my family but something nasty happen to him on thursday, i told him to pack in the compund he refused saying he wants the agent to fix the gate unfortunately his car was vandalised where he packed overnite(the street asso comes to us foe monthly dues i wonder what they are securing)God help us
shocked shocked o ma se o! lawdy! my confidence in my street security just dropped 2 notches!
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
joojo my wife
i was only suggesting Ogba if ur office is on the island/ikeja/ikorodu rd/oregun.i have been here for over 2 yrs and no regrets.i work in Ogba(acme rd) and my wifey on the mainland(alagomeji),but if u r interesting iwill send a couple of agent's no to u.

axebaba
there is one opposite nationwide filling station on yaya-abatan street.other joints include ay hotels,lascofis,oluwole estate the list is endless.

iceblue
let them come next month i will subscribe to ur advise

welcome to my house
everyone do have your self a great rest(iwas in the office today,gats to prepare some reports(my immediate boss is selfish
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
kingboy:

iceblue
let them come next month i will subscribe to your advise

wetin i advise? i can't seem to recall, or find it undecided undecided. In any case, i avoided paying this months fees by some stroke of luck grin grin

kingboy:

welcome to my house
everyone do have your self a great rest(iwas in the office today,gats to prepare some reports(my immediate boss is selfish

like play like joke, me sef do 12 straight hours of office work for house. still dey rush like say, it's exhilarating work, but how person no go feel am? na this night i come dey clean house. i'm sure my neighbour downstairs will be upset at all the settee dragging and sweeping sounds. make she sorry, she hear? grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ jojomywife:

welcome o! we hope you find this thread useful. however, i'm sure there's people better suited to giving you specifics on some of the other threads. this thread aint for getting for rent/lease property. help us keep this thread on track. thanks wink kiss kiss
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
happy easter to all. at kingboy thanks jare. i just dey small lunch break for work, come chop sandwiche before hunger finish me for this bank, so i say make i use opportunity drop small line for una my people. .
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
cleaned out my windows today cos it seems the dusty weather's gone. my air just got fresher grin grin cool cool
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
iceblue:

cleaned out my windows today cos it seems the dusty weather's gone. my air just got fresher grin grin cool cool

well done. come and take biscuit and chinchin. lol. i just enter house from work since 7am. and na to dey busy all weekend, no rest for me sad
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
pele! i couldn't believe myself either yesterday. i just dey look myself as i dey play today cos i know say the work still remain plenty. no easter for me. i have to get cracking immediately after church cry. off to see my parents in ogun state today. parents won't be happy cos i have to leave so early tomorrow or hear whehn on tuesday.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
iceblue:

pele! i couldn't believe myself either yesterday. i just dey look myself as i dey play today cos i know say the work still remain plenty. no easter for me. i have to get cracking immediately after church cry. off to see my parents in ogun state today. parents won't be happy cos i have to leave so early tomorrow or hear whehn on tuesday.

eyaa, enjoy it while it lasts. e ba wa ki ile oooo. safe journey.
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
@icey
save journey,
@axe, how you dey? how this weekend dey now?
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
happy easter peeps!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ijoseda

thankxs jare my brother, i dey ell jare weekend ke, na only resting day me i get ooo, monday till saturday afternoon na working day for me na only sunday i dey get style relax small. but we give thanks to God sha all the same. hope yours is going beetter than mine sha. enjoy
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ axey, do you have a yahoo id? lets chat.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
ijoseda:

@ axey, do you have a yahoo id? lets chat.

its bvjideatyahoodotcom

Everyone join me in praising God and celebrate with me as i add another year tomorow the 4th April. remember me in your prayers as you all attend your various churches and mosques tomorow. thanks to all.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2010
Appi easter!rain or shine y'all d best.flexin @ home is jst so cool(apologies 2 una wey gats to work).ice must bring some ireke frm papalanto o.axe,king, ijo n d rest crew,make una enjoy d groove.m lovin dis holiday abeg.:-D
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
axey

many happy returns of the day bruv,

masky

na you biko o! enjoy the break joo, my only problem be say, the more i stay at home, the more i spend on fuel to power my generator, grin grin

icey,

pls bring my ikokore o! or else,

all,

once again, happy easter!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ijoseda

thanks bro
at least e better na you go dey relax for house, if you decide to commot, for house u will spend money on fuel and if you be person like me wey like green bottle then you go spend as well. but you sit down in your living room, fan or ac pumping, nice gbedu blasting and ice cold can star or bottle star to enjoy the day. and if you smoke as well, with white london or benson to go with it. smiley   or if you dont you get fried snail with pepper or bush meat. smiley

@iceanything wey you go buy for me must be like mr ice own to ooo. smiley i no wan demand so make u choose wetin u go bring come for me.  or better still keep am for me, wen i enter lagos i come collect am from you nd mr ice house   . grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ axey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEHN!! 21 gbosa for u jare (okonkwo style grin grin).
axeman85:

@iceanything wey you go buy for me must be like mr ice own to ooo. smiley i no wan demand so make u choose wetin u go bring come for me.  or better still keep am for me, wen i enter lagos i come collect am from you nd mr ice house   . grin

lol!! i saw the earlier post. no need to change it. i arent married grin grin. and thx for the vote of confidence even tho u've never seen me (or have you??!!). that having been said, i'm already back nd chewing on the home fried chicken as i type. i saw this too late. sorry ehn tongue tongue

@ ijoseda: u'll get ur ikokore if u can produce the bolleh u gave to masky last week angry angry tongue tongue
[size=8pt]ikoko-wetin?? na only agbara i go o! i no go ago-iwoye tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
iceblue:

@ axey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEHN!! 21 gbosa for u jare (okonkwo style grin grin).
lol!! i saw the earlier post. no need to change it. i arent married grin grin. and thx for the vote of confidence even tho u've never seen me (or have you??!!). that having been said, i'm already back nd chewing on the home fried chicken as i type. i saw this too late. sorry ehn tongue tongue

@ ijoseda: u'll get your ikokore if u can produce the bolleh u gave to masky last week angry angry tongue tongue
[size=8pt]ikoko-wetin?? na only agbara i go o! i no go ago-iwoye tongue tongue[/size]

hen hen ngbayen wan ko. lol. anyway i no just wan cross my boundry that na why ahaa how you take know say i change am abi you are one of those blackberry carriers in naija that gets alert on it. abi u dey chk nairaland while u dey inside bus or drive ni. lol. and good to hear you are back ooo. and how are the peeps back anyway i sure say no be my own chicken you dey chop. i trust say my own still dey were you preserve am. lol.  see you ke. me i get spiritual eyes ooo. smiley

today na my baiday ooo. so make you g reet me happy baiday sharp sharp.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
happy baffday  grin grin

where's the cake??
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
iceblue:

happy baffday grin grin

thanks very much for the greetings. i really appreciate it. God Bless you dear.  smiley  kiss

cake kee. lol. i laugh in ijebu. nothing like that ooo. alll. there is no cake anywhere. ooo but wont mind sha if you can bring one ooo. smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
that cake won't make it to you alive. don't bother.
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
@icey,

thank God for journey mercies smiley smiley adupe lówo jehova! as for the ikokore, no excuse o!!! today na today! i must to collect it o!

@Axey

i just finishe a bowl of home made pepper soup with chilled water, Shhhhh, i con use toastbread chop am!!! no tell anyone o!

@masky

where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ijoseda.

haba pepper soup and those bad collabo. haba na very cold bottle of green bottle for go well with that thing, kai, i dey miss house oooo. anyway sha very soon. lol
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
my people how una dey ? i see say all of una dey enjoy easter well well, wey we no even see una break light. masky were u dey ooo. abi dem don camp you for somewhere. smiley

ijoseda wetin dey happy my broda.
kingboy how area dey .

ermmmm icey sure say u doing good. smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
@all,

whats up bruvs and sis, where is masky o!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked if by 0800GMT 06042010 he does not show up, we have to launch a man hunt,
none of una go galillie
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
ijoseda:

@all,

whats up bruvs and sis, where is masky o!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked if by 0800GMT 06042010 he does not show up, we have to launch a man hunt,
none of una go galillie

lol. masky fit don go play away match or dey camp chicken wey stray enter him house this one wey him jst dissapera. lol.

h boi na work me i go today ooo. anyway na triple pay for today . lol
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
no worry masky go catch all of una tomorrow tongue tongue

camp ko, chicken ni cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2010
ipadabo abija!!!!! grin

my pples,anybody missed me?missed y'all.hope ur break was as 'gravy' and 'syrupy' as mine.enof fried meat/chocolate/poundy/everything grubbable.boy,my mouth worked tirelessly.gotta service my teeth soon grin.

really was fun to just relax a bit.dd saw visitin,attended a weddin,basically fun stuff.walahi if i become presidunk,dis kain holiday go dey every month tongue.

ice
ireke mi da na? axe/ijo et all,una b evil pple.i no dey camp chicken o,na fry i dey fry am chop.e ma ko ba mi o. i can't shout.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2010
ireke ke?? na wa o! *searches under bed for ireke* oh shucks i didn't bring any!! tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked team alpha, tango beta, retunrn to your base, the subject have been located!!!

@masky, na wa for you o. where you con go na! we no even see una break light!

@all you people find house for me o, or else !!!!!!! i think gbagada is the latest location i'm considering now! i want my rent to start in july, still got three months cool cool cool
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2010
update!

if anybody needs a tiler,i got a number.i got someone so good i had to tear up d previous one and relay everything.now d place looks like d taj mahal grin.

nepa made a mistake too.somebody accidentally turned power on yesterday evenin in d spirit of ressurection.i almost ran for cover wen i saw light w/o d attendant noise of many generators.eru ba mi cool.

all in all sha.things r shaping up.countin down to,

nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.