Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Crime / Re: Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) by 3moses: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2018
kinggenesis:
Baabaa na lie ooooo...... Can a woman urinate in a bottle effortlessly?

tongue
u be small pikin... Ask ur gal friend to try it.
Career / Re: How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? by 3moses: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Innobee99:
Bros, am talking about senior staff dat can sack and unsack here.....Am new here and scared of loosing my job.

Its better u got sacked now or get ur future geopadised for life... Hope u are being carried along with a good benefit... If not, u are in a messy scam where u will only suffer for what u didnt eat.
Crime / Re: Breaking: Houses On Fire As Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna Community by 3moses: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

From which religion to which religion
christian and muslim...
Science/Technology / Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by 3moses: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chickens can kill a snake... Depends on the size... I have watched where a snake bite a small chicken, and trying to take it away before a big chicken fathering d small chicken appears from no where and attack d snake mercilessly to death... But d small chicken dies moment after d even, but d big chicken lives.
Romance / Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by 3moses: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2017
I had similar experience with my friend's toaster... she's a pretty and naughty gal. my friend is a reserved type... she's badly in love with my friend, but he couldn't go down with her... cos of d way she drinks... she made me her best pal in order to get close to my friend...we used to club together every Wednesdays and weekends...she used to pass out once in a while and sleep at my crib... but there was a day she messed up totally due to her joyfulness as her father won second time seat in senate... she vomited and pee on herself, d whole room was smelling...i had no choice than remove her wears, washed them, bathed her and wore her one of my jean trousers. she was a bit conscious when I asked her to turn so I could Jack up d jean... and she complied and said thank u with a cracked, dried and weaken voice...

following day...
she told her friend and they came to say thank you... as I didn't take advantage of her or expose her way ward life.
she pleaded with me not to tell my friend, but I told my friend ooo... and I asked him not to use it to react to her and form as if he didn't hear anything...

I may not say if she's on this forum reading this... anyway, I didn't mention names...

this is what happened thirteen (13) years back.

pardon me for my English... thanks
Crime / Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by 3moses: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Pure magical tricks.

The bees are trained, it's called Hymenoptera training, bees and wasps are intelligent, they use odour and other stuffs to train them.

Hymenoptera training:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenoptera_training

Saying this to be supernatural things is lame, only rural and semi-developed area with backward people will believe this to be juju.

Here's civilized developed country training bees to detect drugs.

Honey bees trained to detect illegal drugs
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33195468/honey-bees-trained-to-detect-illegal-drugs

It's not a new thing here and not supernatural.

so, how would bees be trained to locate the thief that stole d woofer?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by 3moses: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
but some ladies are loyal 100%....u know circumstances overrides morality in some cases...which is best understood only by the person (lady/guy)...

1 Like

Forum Games / Re: Who Will Be The First To Fall? by 3moses: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
d assumed kicked man will reach ground first...

as d kickie raises one of his leg, he becomes lighter... while d plank will tilt to the assumed kicked man side... which means, he would reach ground before d kickie... in fact d kick may not even touch d other man.
Romance / Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by 3moses: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have two of my ex that's found of that... I don't transfer money to them through my acct... I uses Teasy mobile to do that... but, op, u need to keep distance and longer discussion, pls.
Travel / Re: Vehicular Movement Through Kabba In Kogi State Is Almost Impossible Right Now. by 3moses: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
3.ibadan to ilesa to omuo ekiti to kabba (very fantastic) and clean.
u such a blind follower of whomever u are supporting... and a blatant liar...
I passed through the above road on Sunday and it's in a sorry state...
the whole country needs a total reform.
Politics / Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by 3moses: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
But, come to think of it... the message is well understood by everyone... after all, English is not my mother's language... it was borrowed to unify this rubbish nation called Nigeria.

I don't blame the Hausas that communicates in their language across the ministries at federal level...

I have not seen anyone to be corrected on social media while communicating in their various languages... or lambasted over a mistake made by the writer...

we love to sell ourselves out cheaply

....my opinion though...

before u asked me to bring my head...

I'm not a fan of Aregbe or other useless politicians... just pouring out my mind...
Education / Please Help To Solve This by 3moses: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
pls I need an ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION...
Let's Assume You Saw a Laptop worth #97000, You have no money but You went and Borrowed #50000 From Ur Mom another #50000 From Ur Dad, making #100000.
You Bought The Laptop #97000, you are left with d sum of #3000.
You Gave #1000 to your Dad nd another #1000 to your Mum while u kept #1000 to yourself.
Mathematics : Now You Owe Your Mum #49000 And Ur Dad #49000, #49000 + #49000 = #98000 + Ur #1000 you kept for yourself , makes it #99000
Could u tell m wia d Missing #1000 is?
Know You Are Intelligent. SoLve It And Tell Me The Answer....Share And See Interesting Answers.??
Politics / Re: Gov. Fayose And Petrol Sellers At Loggerheads, Black Market Takes Over. by 3moses: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hemstone:
OP is a bloody liar. I stay in Ekiti and what happened was that a petrol station constructed close to a market and residential building got burnt months ago (The news was on nairaland sef, with Fayose holding a water hose to assist the firemen lol). The owner of the filling station didn't insure it and that led to people's shops affected not to be paid. Because the petrol station owner allegedly gave them 10k each. This made fayose to order the demolition of all petrol station close to residential area, market, school, hospital etc. They striked at first and didn't sell fuel for few days, later they opened after negotiations. The result of the negotiation was that every petrol station should be insured. That was still not done within the time frame given and Fayose ordered for demolition instead. This is the cause of the current situation!

there is more to it... there are some excess taxes that was imposed on them...the stations were registered under the same government before their erections... Also, as seating Gov, what right(s) do u have to lead hoodlums to some targeted fuel stations in d early hour of one fateful day and vandalized them... it was an eye saw... I was on my way to park that day... I think, the Gov needs to be talked to... masses are feeling it badly...however, it has turned to an avenue for black marketers to swindle in gains as no security agencies is curtailing or arresting them.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 3moses: 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
smithsydny:
I we kill that man
As you just killed English here.... WE instead of WILL

yeye murderer

2 Likes

Phones / Re: How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You by 3moses: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2017
dotmahn25:
The battery capacity of a smartphone is now considered to be one of the major criteria for getting a device. So many top brands like Infinix have realised this, hence, they have been churning out phones with large battery capacities that after being charged, the battery juice is going to last throughout out the day or even longer, however this largely depends on usage, we do have several types of users from the rare users to the heavy users,
Heard about the Infinix note 4 which is to launch soon which is to be equipped with a massive power of 5050mAh so I'll like to know how long can such battery capacity last you?

Tecno already have 5050Ah.... check L8+
Health / Re: Health Minister, Adewole Celebrates World Malaria Day (Photos) by 3moses: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Health minister that don't know the sickness his president is suffering from, that one na health minister?.

when he (health minister) is not given access to any information about the health of the president? what should he do?...
zoo country

1 Like

Crime / Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong Here? Help! by 3moses: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
inform the security agency of ur suspicion...don't add or fear to say what u know about ur friend's movement.
Politics / Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by 3moses: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
ikp120:
These guys should lock up that guy and grind the key to pieces.

The way the guy dey pose and talk like saint na wetin dey pain me pass.

No... he is the one I like most... he was the only politician (a sitting governor) that called all the political office holders thiefs.

That we ppl refuses to stone them when they stole... and which gives them more minds to steal more.
Politics / Re: Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance by 3moses: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Thorhammer:
In politics, it's party supremacy first. Did Tinubu romance with Obj or any member of PDP when he was in opposition ??
yes... likes of Tambuwa, Amaechi etc
Crime / Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by 3moses: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Raping your wives and children pushing back? If your not gathering up to defend selves theirs something wrong here. How much does a gun cost? I'm not advocating looking for trouble but if you need to defend yourself do it.

hmm... I de suspect business advertisement here o... just sniffing around
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Return On Wednesday In Uniform, Senate Tells Ali by 3moses: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alele... oya
Religion / Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by 3moses: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
He did intro wt u in order to put u in a family way... yet he got angry when u announced d pregnancy?... little brat, u need LIE MUHAMED for more tutorials.

As for bros Keyamo... it's seems u are broke or u couldn't reason between the lines.
Nairaland / General / Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by 3moses: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tynasparks:
If its really sincere may God bless him .
u spoke like a security minded person....
hmmmm...good anyway.
Health / Re: Adewole Visits Leprosy Community In Abuja (Photos) by 3moses: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was there when d minister and d minister of state for health came to d place... that prof is moving like explosion...
Agriculture / Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by 3moses: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
omo dat one na roots joo... no be yam again... anyway, I no too de chop yam. yam eaters over to u.
Family / Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by 3moses: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

u av not met a stubborn woman... she wl drag u wt ur wears to make u more provocative.
Crime / Re: Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) by 3moses: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
wtfCode:
Lazy people everywhere
d guy is not lazy at all... see d risk(s) he took before hitting his TARGET.
Politics / Re: Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos by 3moses: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
the last picture sef..... lol
see as Apostle Suleiman de look at Fayose...
what is this one saying self...?

1 Like

Education / Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by 3moses: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=SweetLove0 post=53003003]Another bad news.
RIP to the dead[/quote
u are just a lazy idiot
Forum Games / Re: Which Tank Will Be Full First? by 3moses: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
haibe:
haba they cant fill at the same time exactly. One must fill up first
not being a science student...u should be vast in reasoning (not an insult pls)...3 & 4 are at d base...3 fil up to d level of where d link pipe enters 4 and stops there, 3 remains dt level til 4 meet it and both fils to d brim at same time.
Politics / Re: Ministers Intensify Lobby Over Cabinet Reshuffle - Newtelegraphonline by 3moses: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2017
i know of one minister among others, Hon Minister of Health...my blv though, wt good reasons.
Forum Games / Re: Which Tank Will Be Full First? by 3moses: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2017
most nairalanders are olodos.... 3 & 4 filled to d brim at d same time... this is called law of equal proportion...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.