Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat by 3moses: 8:48am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

Na Iran o coz israel is just a dependant country they don't produce weapons. Iran make all their weapons to the last bullet

Stop spewing nonsense... Who owns IWI that produces different international warfare?
Politics / Re: Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by 3moses: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Is the payment for both batch C 1 and 2? because, I have someone in C1 that last collected money since October 2022. Anyone with good information should help, please. Thanks in anticipation.
Politics / Re: N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared by 3moses: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2023
We should start holding our state's governors responsible, rather than blaming the government at the central...

6 Likes

Politics / Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by 3moses: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See how pale and malnourished he look

This man will never be my president

Don't commit suicide after may 29, please. Together, we need ourselves.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by 3moses: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning everyone, please what can a batch c beneficiary that hasn't received her May stipend do, so as to get paid?

Honest response please. Thanks.
Crime / Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by 3moses: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Na person wey cheat still ended up setting her husband on fire or what

I'm confused

Fear that gender ooooo
Sports / Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by 3moses: 7:27am On May 23, 2022
Though, I'm a Liverpool fan, but Son deserves it also.

I blame the leadership of Tottenham for the bleep sha.
Career / Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by 3moses: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
EmptyGarden:
So you're saying your conscience didn't warn you? Remember to tell us when you open leg too o, 'cause by your admission, you can't say NO.

Not everyone does that, just that many men has done many wrong or absurd things that now makes us to be generalizing things...

For good three years, a pretty junior colleague cooked for me and nothing happened between us, till today she calls me big bros and her parents call us brother and sisters...

Also, during my OND days, I had a lady that stays directly opposite my room and was so free with, in fact, she calls me daddy. She did most of the dishes. Most times, she watches films and sleeps in my room. she turns her room to kitchen and where she changes clothes. People never believed that we were not having anything together, until my best friend asked her for marriage. And before, he (my friend) doesn't believe also, until I swear for him. Smiles... Two of my girlfriends also got confused, keeps asking questions. One of my girlfriends happens to be her best friend also. It was only her that understands us better.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by 3moses: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Good earthly advice....

Go for IMMIGRATION please. Don't be deceived.

I Know why I'm telling you this.

Chat me privately. 08060933667
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by 3moses: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Politics / Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by 3moses: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2021
kellidoo:
Workers all the way from North,for just 3 bedroom bungalow how nah....una try wella.

First to reason well amongst others
Politics / Re: Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities by 3moses: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Sannisege:
infact rumours have it that Fayemi was behind the removal of Adeyeye as senator so that he will be the only powerful politician in Ekiti.

He ignored Adeyeye and the time of assistance...unreliable source said that after the court verdict that removed Adeyeye, Fayemi was heard asking is that the person that wanted to become a governor? Someone that couldn't win an ordinary challenge over a constituency comprises of few local government areas.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities by 3moses: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Lies.

Fayemi must remain Supreme in APC Ekiti and continue wrecking spoils for Tinubu from that angle.

Trust El-rufai to vehemently resist every move to outwit Fayemi.

Hmm... Akiiika, see your thinking �
Politics / Re: Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities by 3moses: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:
Tinubu is trying so hard to dismantle Fayemi, the shadow blocking his ambition.

Trust the Cabal to stand by Fay Fay and resist all of them.

What concern Tinubu here again?

1 Like

Education / Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by 3moses: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Throughout my days in school with 2 degrees, I never cooked for once. I made a lot of gal friends and have selected ones among them that I gives order to cook... But, most times I give money with my food stuff from home...
Romance / Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by 3moses: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2020
I see nothing wrong in it...

I once dated a lady that seniors me with 11years before, though i thought it was just like 2-3 years...but,we still love ourselves after the revelation...if not the issue of distance relationship...god knows we would have got married.

Erelu Bisi Fayemi, Ekiti State Governor's wife seniors the Governor for 2years...and they are living well with good understanding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 3moses: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

Road to destruction is always sweeter and broad with a lots of goodies... Just talking from experience...
Romance / Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 3moses: 7:33am On May 18, 2020
U must be a legitimate bastard and ur born day has been rebuked...I pity d old woman...u are nothing but a curse to ur generation.

funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Politics / Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by 3moses: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmsg:

The group’s coordinator, Mr Adeshina Animasaun is a card carrying member of PDP. He was a member of the State House of Assembly from 2015 - 2019 during the Fayose administration. In fact, he served briefly as deputy speaker of the house of assembly.

Instead of hiding behind a proxy group, Ekiti PDP should just come out openly and protest against Amotekun. The same PDP that were at the forefront of calling out Tinubu to take a position on the outfit are now protesting against it by proxy. They are simply concerned about politics instead of the overall security of the region.

You are a true son of your father... I am claiming Ekiti State as my state of origin, coz, I lived there for many years... PDP has decided to play politics with it... 1. Engr Segun Oni is back to hijack the party from Fayose with the help of the aggrieved members 2. Sen. Olujimi made it easy for Oni to come back 3. PDP has been been classified dead in the State 4. PDP fears that all APC youths would be recruited into Amotekun as they did with Vigilante in their last administration.
Crime / Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3moses: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life

Are you for real?
Crime / Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3moses: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.
She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

She can charge you for blackmail.....

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by 3moses: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
I thought they said it is an offense against Islamic religion to copulate with someone you are yet to marry?

And see, the two were citing Islamic rights in their messages...

According to the video or skit... It shows the lady doesn't like the act and she quickly grabbed it from the man (a known person to her)...

1 Like

Education / Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by 3moses: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

On Friday, I took my younger brother to an approved centre to do his registration. Due to my research online, I discovered that the total cost should not go beyond N5000, i.e. N3500 for the form, N500 for the literature books and N700 for the centre.

Getting there, I was shocked to see that the centre was charging people N9000 because according to them, it is 'late registration'.

How do i go about reporting them?

Chat me on whatsapp privately through 08060933667
Education / Re: Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard by 3moses: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
aywhy93:
@OP, Demzlent... While trying to show us and impress us that you're a true Yoruba. You were doing the opposite.
@Mods, Lalastica... Please edit the topic on the front page, it's misleading to everyone.

Venerable612 has done justice to the post. He explained exactly the way it is.
So for anyone who really wants to know.

In Yoruba,

Lion is Kìnìún
Tiger is Ẹkùn/Ògìdán
Cheetah is Ọ̀wàwà
Leopard is Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn

PS: For those who care to read, this is a comprehensive article on EKUN (Yoruba Article) - https://wol.jw.org/yo/wol/d/r36/lp-yr/101996845

Thank You!

You did a good job

2 Likes

Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by 3moses: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
My opinion is far different from others...

In nearest future....
substantial part of Lagos will be taken over by the Northerner

people of Lagos state will feel and experience both the economic and industrial hazard...

The water will be contaminated...

Ecological issues...

Dangote dynasty (hausa/fulani Muslim) will pocket the economy of the whole country...

Dangote dynasty will be ruling all tribes and controls the government...

Then, the real owners and partners (politicians) of Dangote will then surface...

Just my opinion...if my opinion doesn't align with urs, don't be bittered... Just read and pass.

Thanks
Health / Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by 3moses: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chat me on WhatsApp, please....08060933667

I don't have enough time here... Thanks
Religion / Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by 3moses: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2019
The part that he wore one of ur clothes in a reverse side is calling for quick attention...

I would not like to scare you... But, make an urgent consultations to avert the impending evil that is about to drop on you... Truly, he loves you, that's why he has been appearing and passing you messages... The universe is mysterious, we don't have the experience to understand many things, cos, we die young and couldn't travel outside this human-habitat world...untill we get the opportunities explore more of outside world, then we would understand some mysterious things... Oyinbo sef, never understand UFO (unidentified flying objects). They only gave it a name.

Once more, that part attracts quick and urgent attention. May the heavens protect you.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head by 3moses: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
I wish they seal GOLDEN AGE GROUP OF COMPANY Minna Niger state for the same offence.
kindly forward your complaints and observations to the appropriate quarters.
Crime / Re: Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures) by 3moses: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2019
I'm suspecting jungle justice

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by 3moses: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2019
From which of the universities?
Food / Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by 3moses: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Businext:
wink
From Rhythm FM market survey
It's 22k
foreign or local?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.