Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 3moses: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
it's good for leaders to inspect projects.... but absurd to be praised when commissioning... its their duty to provide basic amenities for the citizenry and fulfil their electoral campaign promises.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by 3moses: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2015
ferociouz:

You obviously don't know what is going on in Ekiti. I live in Ogun State and I'm not Yoruba. I traveled to Kogi via Ekiti in August and to say I was impressed by the state of the roads in Ekiti is an understatement! The state of the roads in Ekiti is in stark contrast with the ones in neighboring states of Kogi and Osun.
stop the trash bro... I lives in ekiti... the roads has been like that before Fayose came to power. the truth is that he has the key of the majority. he knows how to deal wt ekiti indigenous sons and daughters.
Politics / Re: Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers by 3moses: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
babasanti:
I love this . I'm proudly 5% . The PDP is sleeping, apc is strategizing while pdp is just watching acting as if there was a prophecy that all this will happen but are the end pdp will still smile and apc cry. Apc are acting like Michael coreleone in the movie Godfather when he tried to kill hyman roth 'I need to wiPe out everybody. Apc wanna wipe out every thing pdp, they don't care even if its illegal. And the pdp is just watching, the so called war lord and millitants are watching waiting for apc and buhari to blin there one eye before the retaliate. The pdp,youth and militants in the nigeria need to use amaechi as a scape goat and send apc and buhari a very strong message so all this intimidation, anti dictatorship will STOP. Jonathan as the leader of pdp need to stand up and take responsibility. If he can't do that he should denounce the pdp publicly let wike,fayose,Dickson and co know they are on their own. Rather than unify the country, buhari is dividing the country more and he feels they will never be consequences. The north, south west, amaechi and apc should keep cheering having fun but when the table will turn against them, there will be a huge party in the south- south and south east even if its the death of an individual. we the 5% will celebrate that death . Pdp GRIP uP! Take the game to apc door step. Whether the north had bought amoury and weapons to fight before the elections if Gej has won, is not an excuse to chicken out and lie low. If nigeria will divide , it will divide. I urge the religious people of the south east, south south to come 2geda too and cry GOD. This philistines(apc) you see today soon you shall see them no mOre. We will not be intimidated. This is not 1998, this is 2015.
oh boy....see English!!!
Politics / Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by 3moses: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2015
I can't find any mistake.... is the party not crazy?
Romance / Re: Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? by 3moses: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
the three both of them.
grin
Yomieluv:
the three both of them.
Politics / Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by 3moses: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
OXYGEN01:
nigeria is a useless country and will forever remain a useless country.Its a known fact that nigeria is the most useless country in Africa.
But what makes a country useless? Its definitely the people living in it.In this case I conclude that nigerians are foolish and will forever remain foolish.Boko haram infested zoo.No wonder the president of nigeria is a cattle rearer BUNCH OF CATTLES. grin grin
UR FADA cool
OXYGEN01:
nigeria is a useless country and will forever remain a useless country.Its a known fact that nigeria is the most useless country in Africa.
But what makes a country useless? Its definitely the people living in it.In this case I conclude that nigerians are foolish and will forever remain foolish.Boko haram infested zoo.No wonder the president of nigeria is a cattle rearer BUNCH OF CATTLES. grin grin
UR FADA
Career / Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by 3moses: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
difficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice. ;Ddifficult to believe this.... a graduate after six years of looking for job, still remains virgin.... she no get bmoyfriend...abi her village witches dey give am 'everywhere u go' in Mtn voice.
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by 3moses: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
sensing DG DSS hand in manipulating d security report.
Jokes Etc / Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by 3moses: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
funny...first to comment sha
Crime / Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by 3moses: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
name of that bank please?...why hiding it?

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Truck Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Ibadan (photo) by 3moses: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2015
dammywapes:
Here in ibadan. At where ?
on what number of tapped rugged WEEDS are u when asking this question?
Health / Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 3moses: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
pls my wife has been seeing yellowish discharge for seven(7) and we have gone to different hospitals and pharmacists but nothing changes...it will just go for one or two weeks and returned...it's always scratching...at times as a result of scratching, the outer parts swells....once in a while she feel pains abt to empty her bladder when she passes urine, this has occurred like three times...but she's now complaining of back ache....but to my surprise, I have nt contacted any infection tru her....pls what is ur take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Symptoms Of Vaginal And Vulva Cancers by 3moses: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Like the saying goes “cleanliness is next to
………” » It is important for you to pay attention
to your body and know what is normal for you,
when cancer starts in the vagina, it is
called vaginal cancer , when cancer forms in the
vulva, and it is vulvar cancer. Having proper
awareness of strange symptoms "down there" in
the female genital organ goes a long way to
preventions. While all women are at risk for these
cancers, very few will get them, Vaginal and
vulvar cancers are very rare. But not
withstanding, knowledge always pays off. If you
notice any changes in your body visit your doctor
ASAP!

for the vaginal:
1. Vaginal discharge or bleeding that is not
normal for you.
2. A change in bathroom habits, such as having
blood in the stool or urine, going to the
bathroom more often than usual, or feeling
constipated.
3. Pain in your pelvis, the area below the
stomach and in between the hip bones,
especially when you pass urine or have sex.

For the vulva:
1. Itching, burning, or bleeding on the vulva that
does not go away.
2. Changes in the colour of the skin of the
vulva, so that it looks redder or whiter than
is normal.
3. Skin changes in the vulva, including what
looks like a rash or warts.
4. Sores, lumps, or ulcers on the vulva that do
not go away.
5. Pain in your pelvis, especially when you
urinate or have sex.
Also know that Pap test does not screen for
vaginal or vulvar cancer it is important to see a
doctor if you have any of the other symptoms
last for two weeks or longer and they are not
normal for you. Symptoms may be caused by
something other than cancer, but the only way
to know is to see a doctor.
Politics / Re: House Apologises To Nigerians For Fight During Plenary by 3moses: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
koligs:
AFTER THE DID HAS BEEN DONE!!!

YEE.....
lipsrsealed
koligs:
AFTER THE DID HAS BEEN DONE!!!

YEE.....
Religion / Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by 3moses: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
it's written that Cain went to a strange land to get wife and marry...
Also, when God turned him to a wanderer, Cain asked, won't they kill him anywhere he goes to.

that story is yet to be understood.
Politics / Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by 3moses: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2015
seunmsg:
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vein.
they're not ordinary supporters instead imported and employed thugs. it's always a film here in ekiti. anyway, we are still enjoying the loaded actions of the episodes.
Politics / Fayose Is Restless Over Impeachment Moves By 19 H/A Members by 3moses: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2015
EKITI: Fayose under tension as the news of the embattled 19 house of assembly members departing Oshogbo to Ado-Ekiti is speculating on 91.5fm radio station for the impeachment move.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by 3moses: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
good
Politics / Re: PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded by 3moses: 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
why expended ammunition without fire arms? I'm suspecting foul... anyway, 9ja my kuntiri.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria by 3moses: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
those that look for any valuable materials to steal....
Politics / Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by 3moses: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Inec shld be alleged of nt comin up wt this since gmb contesting in this country if truly gmb doesn't have the required certificate...suspecting foul play!!!
Politics / Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by 3moses: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
let me clear the cloudy part....fed govt did not give Fayemi's administration September and October allocations...it stopped receiving allocation in August...I blv that was the major reason Fayemi couldn't pay the civil servants September salary

However, Fayose had collected the said (september) allocation immediately he assumed office plus #10bill (part of the sum of money fed govt is owing Ekiti state during Fayemi's terrain).

these are the major reasons the workers are clamoring for their sweat.

note: I'm nt a politician, but one of the stakeholders in the state.
Politics / Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by 3moses: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
haha...'suicide bomber'?...and she still alive?

1 Like

Politics / Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by 3moses: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Nigeria jaga-jaga...everything scatter-scatter...poor man de suffer-suffer...gbosa-gbosa in 2015.
cow is a cow, no two ways abt that...
Sports / Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by 3moses: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
do we have anything like stadium in Nigeria?
Education / Re: Solve This Simple Maths Question If You Can!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by 3moses: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
the answer is -2
Politics / Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 3moses: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2014
let the military announce the death before jubilating...
Politics / Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 3moses: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by 3moses: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
fatdon2: lampard don kill me.
Haaa...9jabet?
Nairaland / General / Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 3moses: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

u don kill English finish here o

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by 3moses: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state? Woooooooow! i made fp.
the pictures are real...I'm a living witness. to God be the glory.
Health / Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by 3moses: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
atikubaba: hmmmm I comment my reserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.