Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,483 members, 7,840,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Health / Re: Health Minister Announces Plan For Effective Primary Health Care System by 3moses: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
truthspeaks:
I never knew we had a minister of health. undecided
hmmm...it's either u are hypocrite or ignorant of what is going on in ur country.
Health / Re: Health Minister Announces Plan For Effective Primary Health Care System by 3moses: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2016
omogin:
This health minister is worse than dalung. Only those in the health ministry will know now. He needs to be flushed down the toilet
u are talking wt hatred...u can sort any personal issue(s) wt him elsewhere...but, on this condemnation u are far from d truth...maybe u av not been accessing d ministers...d fact remains that, he is one of d best ministers in this administration, if not d best.
Politics / Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by 3moses: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Only Yoruba muslims will disagree with him.
I don't blame u...
ur torn anus just spoken

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 3moses: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
amdoyin82:
I learnt she died on her way to the hospital due to much loss of blood and the pains. May God accept her soul.
No....she died on d hospital floor after waiting for medical attention for close to 2hrs without being attended to...this country is a scam...we are just leaving like an animals in d jungle.

her legs were chopped off wt cutlass and rushed to hospital by ppl around, when it became known that government and it's agencies couldn't do anything to help her, by lifting d container and giving first aid.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election by 3moses: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
myopinion2011:
They predicted Jonathan will win.....
the reverse is always the outcome of their predictions...Apc is a looser....Hahahaha
Family / Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by 3moses: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
I LOVE YOU MY MUMMY
Crime / Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by 3moses: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adeniyimi:

I wonder oooo. Some people will never reason before quoting. Op don't even mention of gun shot
u mean police used jack knife or sledgehammer on d little girl?...
stop thinking wt and tru ur anus.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by 3moses: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]
we should blame d reported parent...why on earth would u be holding d child telling her u love while d trigger happy police men were on d loose?...does d parent wanted to tell us that he/she doesn't know/realize that there was violence/riot going on?....
Politics / Re: Decorated Officer Killed In Shootout With Robbery Gang by 3moses: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2016
kill them all

ftc?......
idontbeleiveit

1 Like

Crime / Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by 3moses: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

how normal human go dey have sex for inside bush.....

abi bush don turn to bedroom and comfort zone
go back and read and read and read.....
Health / Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by 3moses: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
cancer of what?
Politics / Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by 3moses: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2016
I'm afraid if this could not be used in Ondo State governorship election, coming up on 26th of this month... I pity other political flag bearers.
Politics / Re: Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos by 3moses: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Why is the ground around not excavated as a result of the explosion? Seems something else happened... Don't always believe government hook, line and sinker... Ask questions
do u av any military background?...d ied was nt placed or planted in d ground...d effects will be on d body parts and d closed objects at d equilibrium level of his height.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami by 3moses: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
durangokid:
. please justice Ayo Salami, don't just remind us of your case because you are one of the problems we have un this country, you allowed yourself to be used, that was the beginning of gang up against PDP then which some people pointed out that early which Jonathan refused act on which eventually lead to him downfall, APC cannot make such mistake at now they are working seriously hard to consolidate their victory but tine will tell
ur write-up stinks...
anyway, u are still a kid that refuses to learn
Crime / Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by 3moses: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
even though his dicck was censored i can still tell he has a very small dicck grin

No chill for naija again as per everyone blood dey hawt angry
u can not judge it (dick) in time of trouble...bros is always a coward when gbege happens.
mind u, bro can cause more gobe when allowed to control u...Hahahahaha......
Travel / Which Way Nigerians? by 3moses: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2016
British Airways (BA) to canada has just been cancelled due to unavailability of aviation fuel in Nigeria. which way Nigerians?
Education / Re: 10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid by 3moses: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
I no gree wt no 9 & 10...
in d first place, why letter 'D' appears in WEDNESDAY and letter 'O' appears in POLICE, when they will be silent in pronunciation?
Make I face my YORUBA Language well...cos, INGLISH Language is a Bleep....
Proudly AFRICAN man.
learn how to promote ur local language.
Crime / Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by 3moses: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
it's like I know someone that answers same name like this... what's her age and d town she comes from?
Religion / Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by 3moses: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
And one idiot wld come and be blaming buhari for this

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) by 3moses: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2016
transient123:
Castrate him.

No difference between police and Nurtw touts sef, all Na touting.
always read, not only wt ur eyes, but wt ur brain to reason along d story lines.
Gbagi is always busy by that quoted time (9pm).
she cried and help cometh from no where?.
also, whisked to an hotel to be raped without anyone raising an alarm?.
the receptionist(s) and other workers of d hotel were also culprits?
always think deep before passing judgment.
Politics / Re: Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) by 3moses: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeakins:
Them don collect 1k... grin their brains have bn raped... angry SMH
it was #3k per student of ijero Ekiti health tech this morning...two coaster bus was full conveying the students to d state capital,Ado.
I sent the info abt d conveyance to dis forum but ddnt reach front page.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Loading Of Organised Protest By Fayose by 3moses: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Loading Ijero School of Health Tech Students in Two Marcopolo Buses To Protest Against Buhari In Ado-Ekiti

Desperate to fraudulently restore his damaged public image arising from EFCC's expose on how he stole defence vote to win his election, Governor Fayose has sent two Marcopolo buses to Ijero-Ekiti to ferry School of Health students to help him protest against President Buhari and EFCC after paying the students N3000 each. As we speak, the two buses are loading with another two buses occupied by thugs to provide security for the students.
The Monitors
27 June 2016,
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by 3moses: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr president....Baba ooooooooo make I keep quiet for now?....we dey boil gradually.... watch d ppl around u that are giving u advices... u wise pass dem... Abi Na integrated slave u wan turn other parts of d country to?

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help by 3moses: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
histemple:

I didn't say they can't contract the virus through s3x, what I said was that chances for female to male transmission is SLIMMER than male to female. In s3x, the female is the receptor while the male is the depositor.
The virus is infectious and not contagious. It can't be transmitted via physical contact. It is mostly via blood.

Besides, s3x is just one of the many possibilities of contracting the virus, and that explains why we have a lot of virgin carriers of the dreaded virus.
U are correct...I had similar experience in June 2015...she is a colleague and friend...though, I'm married but she's a single lady...we worked at the same section in d office and she used to always be around me at a gathering after daily work...we were so close to some levels...there was a time that she fell sick for like a week and regained her strength...while she accused me of not checking on her...that day SOMETHING led to SOMETHING...she came to meet at a bar in an hotel which is our usual place...as we were about leaving d bar, there was a heavy down pour...she was seriously cold that attracts d attention of everyone...everyone now advised that I should get her a room in d hotel as d outside was cold, to relax for a while before d rain stops...I took her in, and she was freezing as if she needs a warmer...I covered her wt d heavy blanket, yet she was gnashing teeth...she asked me to come and stop her from shaking...I entered there wt her trying to hug and keep her calm, but didn't help d matter...I then try to do body contact by removing my top in order to warm her...immediately, she asked me to remove all her clothes...I was then I removed my trousers..we clawed for like 15min..I couldn't resist it anymore as I made a move, which she was unable to resist vehemently...but showing kind of reluctancy at d same time having d urge...finally, we did d DEE-DON-DEE...but was very fast and snappy because she's wet already...
six months after, I mean Dec 2015, she was confirmed HIV...she called me to go for the test, that her boyfriend whom they had unprotected sex together for good four(4) months, has been tested negative...I then went for d test Feb 2016, thank God that I'm NEGATIVE...I did d test again this month. glory be to God...she has been tested and confirmed positive at different government hospitals. I pity d poor gal.
Politics / Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) by 3moses: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
This picture is old
It's a lie
Nobody sees buhari
He was smuggled into the country to ask rock clinic
u are a fantastic fool...
I saw him wt my two eyes greeting and waving his hands to those around the presidential wing at Abuja airport.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by 3moses: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
I know that some cultists are also reading this right now.
I smelled foul in ur comment...
tell us, are u one of them?
Religion / Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by 3moses: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahahaha... interesting...
Politics / Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 3moses: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I no talk am? yoruba muslims are ready to destroy us in yoruba land and sell we christian as slaves to fulani. They never learn from Afonja. Thank God for Rev Gbonigi and Peter Fayose!
for once, stop using ur anus to think, instead use ur head. isn't it a crime for him to have written such?

Here now, u are accusing d Yoruba Muslims of what they're innocent of.
were they the one that engineered ur stupid role model (fayose) to do so?
funniest part of it was that, he wrote d letter on behalf of d masses....hmmm....anyway, if he sees ppl like u supporting him, he would be feeling somehow important.
mind u, I'm not a Muslim, neither I'm defending a religion....
I repeat, think twice before u choose a leader.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by 3moses: 11:17am On May 19, 2016
Ekiti ppl are cowards, they are seeing this and will never say it. it is totally, perfectly, outrageously, outstandingly bad here in Ekiti, most especially the state capital, Ado-Ekiti.
Anyone that want to contest the fact should challenge it.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by 3moses: 11:14pm On May 15, 2016
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.
read u no go read...mumu

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by 3moses: 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
crazygod:
Its possible she may not be aware that she's might possibly be under a possible influence of the queen of the coast, maybe possibly karashika.
Wetin I dey talk sef. This is all buhari's fault.
hahahahaha...bros, u de talk from anus...hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.