Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Food / Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by 3moses: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Oloki post=83083239]20-22k here at the border[/quote
which of the border?
Romance / Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by 3moses: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Religiously-Brainwashed-Marriage
Crime / Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by 3moses: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Be careful out there. Many people you see are not alive. They are dead men walking. Always pray that you never come across these people ever in your life.

This man in the video decided to take his own life by jumping into a moving trailer.

May this one’s soul Rest In Peace.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/man-jumped-into-moving-trailer-to-take.html
are u tundeednut?
Health / Re: Man Reveals How Traditional Bone Setters Saved Him From Amputation by 3moses: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
I know of a Bone Setter in Ile-Ife Sun State....hes a witch, he heals anything calls bone...
Crime / Re: Arrested Fake Lagos Task Force Officials Confess, Said They Make 70k Daily(pics) by 3moses: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Britishcoins:
Have they built mansions with the proceeds from this illegal activity.? Foolish tribe

U see ur life? Foolish Region
Crime / Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by 3moses: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
What a terrible situation
Education / Re: How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines by 3moses: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Santaboris:
I've been suicidal these days, depression is real......
Reason = I feel like I don't fit in where I am, people are so dumb.

What's d problem all about
Travel / Re: Man In A Wheelchair Holding A Moving Truck (Photos) by 3moses: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Larryfest:
He lacks sense....
he get sense die... No need to pay for transportation fare

3 Likes

Health / Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by 3moses: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Tittos:
That cancer center was donated by mtn. When you lie, use style. BTW. There are only two doctors operating in that whole center and one of them is old and hardly comes to work.

Lies kill u there

16 Likes

Travel / Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by 3moses: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2019
youngest85:
This Ember months

Haaaaaaaaa!!!
Politics / Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by 3moses: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
babaireti:
I only saw 2 cars here ,may be the now wise people have decided to welcome him from the comfort of their home via Television.

Not that, Ekiti ppl don't want anything like pdp again... I lives there, they even campaign for Sowore than Atiku.
Politics / Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by 3moses: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All these people here are now up to 300. Fayose is working for Buhari

Not up to 100 sef
Politics / Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by 3moses: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
All these political parties can lie... Ppl were just looking at his convoy as ordinary person... Some of the pdp were seen canversing d passersby and d okada riders to come and collect their own share by hailing and following Atiku.... What a shame on all the parties.
Crime / Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by 3moses: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Which one is diary again??

She typed dairy not diary, but wanted to write dowry.
Sports / Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by 3moses: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oh boy
Politics / Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by 3moses: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Quite arrogant...riding on the good deeds of his father... But a very idiotic, uncultured guy and a greed... If his ppl decides to cast their vote for him at d primaries... Good for them.
Politics / Re: Tragedy!! APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Ekiti [Photo] by 3moses: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
cry

RIP apc chieftain

but wait why wearing Chelsea jersey to man united match

definitely shot by an overzealous man united fan and fanatic that sees him as a winch to their (club) progress angry

you don't try some shitt that you do here abroad
there are many fanatics there

rip once again
it happened in Ado Ekiti, at a Barbing salon called Dubai executive.
Politics / Re: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by 3moses: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
I can't blv this poo... He doesn't want to go to kogi to face d police wrath awaits him there....�����

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it by 3moses: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
gurunlocker:

I believe it's not possible to make a transaction to a wrong bank, I think each bank have their own account code. So the money will be reversed.

u are 100% wrong... It happened to me this month on 2nd... I wanted to transfer 20k to an account in Access bank with a number that ends with 6843 and I mistakenly typed 6283. It brought a name Olatoye O. Titilayo. I'm still disturbing my bank till today, so as retrieve it, which they assured me that I will get my money soon as they have messaged Access bank.
Politics / Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by 3moses: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2018
bluebay:
Get Sense young Lady..I've been awake Nd no Update till now..I can tell what's happening at the moment..
We all remembered few days ago when INEC stated that they will post each Unit result on the wall @its unit immediately after sorting Nd counting, so as there won't be any manipulation.. With the Data collected by same INEC supervisors, PDP was leading Nd buttons has been pressed to stop the posting of the result at each units, just to buy the time to strategize new move on how to manipulate things but As Fayose being the Smart man here, He quickly Went to the Ekiti Broadcasting Station Nd personally call out the results, that move destabilized APC so deep that they GATS Shut down the Ekiti Broadcasting Service but at this point. Everyone checkmating each other here... PDP fighting for free Nd fair Election here but the APC battling on how to Manipulate things..
Well, APC can't be blamed for such acts ..after all, they learnt it from them..lol grin
small brain like this, u no get... Are u saying it is only Ekiti broadcasting Services that is broadcasting it? My idiotic friend, others are televising it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by 3moses: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Our politicians can lie at will... I witnessed all what happened in Ekiti...the police just try to prevent clash btw the 2 parties as the supporters of PDP were seen at the gate of government house with their vehicles parked inside... Security was immediately drafted to likely areas of attack... Ppl were moving in and out, no obstruction... The security were just there for deterrent...

4 Likes

Career / Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by 3moses: 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
I guessed she returned it because she's aware of the cctv cameras everywhere. Wise decision she made otherwise she could have find herself in kirikiri prison.

That's not true....is there any cctv camera in d toilet?
Crime / Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by 3moses: 5:30pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:
Liar man..just spewing thrash from his putrid mouth.

Some gullible youths will go and try this irrelevant theory now and get stuck....pull money from nigerian bank and transfer to where??...

Azu amu doctor

Do u want to know better?... Make a consultation
Crime / Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by 3moses: 11:49am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=HtwoOw post=67769431]Organ harvesters don't usually tell their victims what will happen especially when they are fully
were u once a victim before?
Politics / Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by 3moses: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

APC-- All Parallel Congresses

This is the real chairman, he is backed by Muiz Banire and Fashola faction who are being sponsored by the President Cabal ( Abba Kyari, Oyegun, Mamman Daura, Amosun, Akeredolu, Amaechi, Hell Rufai)

Tinubu faction will be dumped when Oyegun formalizes official list of all APC state Exco next week
u really understood the politics of hatred played against Tinubu.... He is been betrayed by his boys

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by 3moses: 11:03pm On May 09, 2018
gamaliel9:
Tinubu is now towing a different route..it is only in Lagos that he can impose...The Ondo guy taught him a lesson....Ekiti is not for him...Osun is loading...Oyo is gone siiiiiiiince! His former boys are not smiling..they want to be god-fathers too hehe...the soup is sweet
Im so sure that u dont know what u are saying... U can continue ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG by 3moses: 2:18pm On May 01, 2018
Ekitiparapo:
JOHESU consists of 5 registered professional trade union and their demand include the following: improve health care financing, emoloyement of additional health professional, upward adjustment of CONHESS, upward review of retirement age from 60 - 65 years, arrears of skipping CONHESS 10. they are not asking for the same salary with the doctors. they want a review of salary structures. if in abroad, doctors dont collect the same salary, neurosurgeons, cardio thoracic surgeons earn more the family medicine doctors but their is comfort.the government should accede to johesu request.

These are all what entails in doctors salaries that makes d differeces...How could a driver, cleaner, community health workers, nurses, admin staff e.t.c be aggitating for skipping. Changing from Conhes to Conmes... Do they have same qualifications? Or are all Johesu professionals?...
Ï dont have anything to say on employment of additional health workers...
Career / Re: Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG by 3moses: 2:03pm On May 01, 2018
kamantan:
Nigerians should know by now that the minister of health n that of information have something in common, that is 99.9% of what comes out of their mouth is not true. remember he misinformed Nigerians that johesu never had an agreement with the FG ,he claim they could only produce minutes of meeting n not a signed agreement, but within few minutes of his fallacious and mischievous pronouncement the social media was flooded with evidence of an agreement which he appended his signature, thus coming out to tell Nigerians that johesu is asking for same pay with doctors is misleading n deceptive. enough of this egocentric behaviors in the health sector, may be the government should revert to The CONTISS, where all employees of federal ministry of health are on same salary structure.
u are d one misleading and deceiving ppl on what u dont know or not properly informed... D Johesu claimed that they had an agreement with Fed govt in 2014, which d Health Minister asked them to provide, only to come up with minutes of meeting... Pls, is minutes of meeting an agreement?....
Fed govt and Johesu only had an agreement in September 2017 where both d Health and Labour ministers and other relative stakeholders duly signed it, with a conditional statement that it would be subjected to presidency for approval... But was turned down or rejected by presidency based on claims that Johesu cant collect same pay with doctors, no where to source for that kind of money and this may trigger nation wide strike as other unions are patiently observing and waiting for the outcome.
Religion / Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by 3moses: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chai....
Crime / Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by 3moses: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hes not the biological father of the children... The wife bleeps outside and brougth those pregnancies for him to father.... Hê used that opportunity to punish d woman as shes going to divorce him and move on...

If not, a sane man couldnt have done this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by 3moses: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
freeDR:
Posted on facebook by his aide, Lere Olayinka

Here is Gov Fayose having his haircut at a popular Barbing Saloon, opposite University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti now.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
this is where ï barb my hair whenever im in Ekiti... Exotic saloon... Anyway, d guy is a professional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.