Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

3moses's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3moses's Profile / 3moses's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by 3moses: 10:57pm On May 12, 2016
Forzap:
Idiat !! Nah nw u kon knw d benefits after makin d country waste 4 yrs

May God punish u angry

Punish buhari sad

Punish Apc angry

Awon oloriburuku sad
bros....u de para o
Politics / Re: Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) by 3moses: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Please, forward this to our Ekiti Coalition forum. It is a better explanation to Kehinde Ajayi's fallacy. Check the bail out details and post all.THOUGH I WALK SLOWLY, I DONT WALK BACKWARDS---------

- Forwarded message ----------From: "adeoyearibasoye@gm.
Date: Apr 28, 2016 10:33 AMSubject:
Letter To PDP Governors "Fayose Projects" Commissioning. We write to intimate the PDP governors that will be guests to Governor Ayodele Fayose this weekend on projects commissioning in Ekiti State in which they will be special guests of honour.We want to tell you that you are unfortunate victims of Fayose's fraud and deceit just like the people of Ekiti State who the governor has been dishing out lies to for doing nothing but only feathering his own net.We are writing this letter to you following our observations and accurate reports of how Governor Fayose has been governing the state in the last one and half years.We want you to note that your friend, Governor Ayodele Fayose, has never initiated a single project since assumption of office one and half years after. All he has been doing is appropriating his predecessor's projects and creating impression that these projects are his projects.Note that during his first year anniversary, The Monitors alerted Nigerians that Fayose had done nothing. We added that what Fayose was doing was erasing former Governor Kayode Fayemi's Jane from the projects he (Fayemi) initiated and commissioned, but which Fayose erased and superimposed his name to give an impression that he initiated and commissioned these projects.Go to the School of Health Technology, Ijero-Ekiti, and ask students, teachers and residents for who initiated the laboratory in that institution, they will tell you that Fayemi did. But go to the building today and what you will find is that Fayose initiated and commissioned the project.At best, what the governor has done in the last one and years of his administration is nothing but rehabilitating the projects of his precedessors and present them to the public as new projects he executed.We know that some of you have never visited Ekiti State before and we know that you do not know that your friend, Governor Ayodele Fayose, is conning you, we are therefore telling you that he did little or nothing on the "new projects" he is presenting to you as the projects initiated by him.Just like the hapless Ekiti people, you are also victims of the tricks of a consummate conman, whose entire life is denominated in naira and kobo.Let us highlight some of his fraudulent activities to have a better understanding of the man you are advertising to the world as a man of honour in the service of his people. How did Fayose spend the N9.6 billion bail-out approved by the Federal Government to offset the salaries and emoluments of workers and severance allowances for former political office holders? Fayose owed one month salary of workers in the range of N1.6 billion before he was paid a bail-out money of N9.6, though he claimed to pay the same salary (N2.6b) as Fayemi who appointed board members numbering 708 but Fayose appointed only 50. Fayemi appointed 429 SAs/SSAs but Fayose has 11. In Local governments and local council development areas, Fayemi has 735 staff but Fayose has 80. Fayemi had state Exco of 43 officials but Fayose has 21.Fayemi in his Social Security interventions had 800 peace corps staff each taking N20,000 per month but Fayose has none.In Ekiti State Transport. Management Agency (EKSTMA), Fayemi had 535 staff each taking N25,000.00 per month, but Fayose has 35.In Paramedics, Fayemi had160 staff but Fayose has none.In his Senior Citizens welfare programme, Fayemi paid19,627 elderly people, each receiving 5,000.00 monthly, but Fayose has none.In Youth Volunteers Scheme, Fayemi engaged 5,000 youths, each receiving 10,000.00 monthly, but Fayose has none.These are besides the people that had retired or were retired from the service by Fayose on assumption of office that have not been replaced by the governor. This is aside from the 500 ghost workers that Fayose said he discovered in his staff verification exercise, which he broadcast across the world.With the above figures, can it be true that Fayose is paying the same salaries and allowances as Fayemi did? But that is what Fayose tells Ekiti people everyday.Again, how do you describe the fraudulent disbursement of the bailout cash of N9.6 that the governor could not account for to the people?We understand that after ICPC and NLC investigated how the bailout was spent by the benefitting states, Ekiti was discovered to owe one month salary (October 2015) before the bailout of N9,604,304,000.00 was paid to the state.But Ekiti State debts, including salaries, emoluments and severance allowances to political office holders, were N3,000,266,146.64.Without paying these salaries and emoluments, the governor declared that N9,213,816,252.55 was disbursed, meaning that we still have the balance of N390,613,747.50.But on the projects he spent that N9,213,816,252.55 , nobody can tell. Nobody knows where the "balance" of N390,613,747.50 is kept.Your Excellencies, we bring to your attention that all the projects listed for commissioning by Fayose are not new projects, because most of them are rehabilitated projects but which the governor is presenting to you as new projects and over which Ekiti government must pay for as new projects.For example, Awedele road is just an expansion project that the governor had earlier commissioned during his first year anniversary.The new electricity projects are not new, as the governor merely removed the electricity poles purchased by former Governor Kayode Fayemi for rural electrification projects and repainted them to look like new poles for electricity projects in Awedele and Bank Road. Ekiti people will pay for these old poles as new poles purchased by Fayose.The Bank Road project and its electrification were paid for by more than 20 banks in that axis of the state business district. The banks that did not pay in time, Fayose locked them out of business. First Bank was the first victim followed by UBA. There are still some banks in that axis you can't drive straight into their premises because the governor ordered the destruction of culverts at the entrances of the banks' premises because of failure to pay for the rehabilitation of the road and its electrification as imposed by the governor.Igbo people dominate this axis of the business district. They are your brothers. Ask them how much they paid for the projects before the governor could allow them to operate their businesses.The newly constructed Funmi Olayinka Women Centre at Fajuyi is a N600m TETFUND project funded by a bank. The state government spent nothing on it. That project was to be located at the Ekiti State University campus, but Fayose forced its relocation to Fajuyi area in the town and he has been deceiving Ekiti people that he spent their money on the project.Who constructed the Ikere-Ekiti N400m road dualisation that Fayose is claiming glory for? It was funded by another bank as its social responsibility project to the community, but the governor has been deceiving Ekiti people that he financed the project. Your Excellencies, that is the fraud you are coming to Ekiti State to celebrate. Quoting from a newspaper report, we want to alert you these six governors that Fayose is inviting you to Ekiti to celebrate fraud and not a celebration of a new lease of life for Ekiti people.We also want to adopt a newspaper report that the Federal Government must note that Ado-Iyin-Ifaki road is a federal road on which Fayose is trying to construct an overhead bridge.News media reported that "For a governor notorious for shoddy construction jobs that collapse six months after commissioning as can be seen during his first term and the recently constructed road in his town, that overhead bridge project should not be entrusted in the care of Fayose, otherwise Ekiti people stand the risk of collapsed overhead bridge with its attendant catastrophe".Your Excellencies, you must also note that Fayose never planned to construct the over-head bridge. Fayose only gambled on the project after he found out that the refund on Federal roads vv the state was being investigated by anti-corruption agencies after several denials in the media that he collected the refunds. But information by his commissioner for finance, Toyin Ojo, to the anti-graft agencies on Ekiti finances forced Fayose to quickly surrender the money for the over-head bridge.So your excellencies, don't be deceived by this consummate fraudster. If you join him in celebrating this deceit and fraud, then Ekiti people will have no choice than to dismiss all of you as birds of the same feathers.The MonitorsApril 28, 2016‎]Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.__._,_.___Posted by: adeoyearibasoye@gmail.comReply via web post•Reply to sender•Reply to group•Start a New Topic•Messages in this topic (1)Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail appGet organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!EKITIPANUPO - "Indigenous Think-Tank and Intellectual Round-Table, Advocating Selfless Governance of Ekiti People, by Sincere Ekiti Indigenes, for Ekiti people"                            URE EKITI A SOJU KETE RA O! AMIN!CAVEAT: Every subscriber to Ekitipanupo portal is responsible for his/her comment and will bear the consequences of any libelous post to the forum. Use the platform responsibly.VISIT YOUR GROUP• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use. __,_._,___
Health / Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by 3moses: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=emeckzy post=44757900]You really kept to your promise of not telling anyone what you saw...

This is a fabricated gist my guy...docs dont need to call you in as a witness, as a matter of fact, you can be in the operation room if the patient requests for your presence or if you are a related. The presence of the nurses alone covers your witness excuse. Try harder next time when cooking such a gist. well done.
I had similar experience in 2014 when a female colleague had an okada accident in d night...I was d first person to be called as my number was d last dialed number on her phone... I arrived the hospital almost d same time she was brought...she was placed on d bed crying waiting for d doctor...she was conscious but in pain...she had to be undressed...she couldn't raise her two hands... d doctor just instructed me to loose her bra and remove her top while others should leave d emergency room and d doctor was preparing other things...I did it in haste...I did not even think twice before removing her top and bra...till today I haven't figured it out, what made d doctor to allow me did such....when she was to remove her tight jeans...I also did...
Politics / Re: PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today by 3moses: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
wheredemdey:

Wow

English language is indeed hard....half baked educated black monkey....kindly stick to your inborn amala language you slave.
it was just an oversight...u don't need to call him names...his own 'black monkey' is better of ur own 'white idiot'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Who Is The Most Active Minister At The Moment? by 3moses: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
check out for minister of health...prof Isaac Adewole...
Politics / Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by 3moses: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Amitex:
I predict that Saraki and his senators would fight back soon. Expect an impeachment notice to the president in the coming weeks. Remember, I said this on this forum!
no where they fight corruption that doesn't fight back...
it would be so gravious for our democracy if the impeachment was passed.
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 3moses: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=sainty2k3 post=44364247]I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you[/quote
wizkid and Fayose lacks Yoruba moral respect...
like Fayose like wike (wizkid)
Crime / Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by 3moses: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
I smelled a fowl in d woman's statement...she did not abuse or fight them back?...hmmm...sanusi just came and blow her in d eye?...more questioning of the woman is needed

I saw some straight words in sanusi's statement...she abused me, I abused her back...which is normal from a disgruntled woman...

'she held me and I pushed her'...which is also expected...

from my findings, I can say that sanusi is a little bit fair wt his statement...though, I'm not judging.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi by 3moses: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Goddex post=44257999][size=18pt]Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria[/size][/quote
u are highly high wt Ekiti weed...
u sound as someone wt no brain...
I Blvd

1 Like

Politics / Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by 3moses: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Souljeezy:
Christ!!.
I couldn't find anything sensible in errthing u said.
u will not, cos common sense is not common to common ppl like u... once, try to pray for one...
Politics / Re: Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News by 3moses: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin saraki is a role model for all the youths of this country, we are solidly behind you. we know that some forces are behind your trials, but by His Grace, you shall overcome. we the youths of this country voted for you to bring change, and we have witnessed it and still witnessing it in your leadership at the senate. GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

click like if you want saraki to go, and share if you feel he is a role model for youths to follow....
youth of ur likes can pray for saraki...I doubt if u have ever used ur brain before in ur lifetime...how could u hail d person that singlehandedly kill thousands of pensioners, traders, civil servants servicing loans, old men and women (among others) by drowning society general bank. so many children were dropped out of school due to hardship effect of it on their patients... most parents couldn't survive it or rise again to be someone in life.
And u are here spewing rubbish and nonsense...if u are indomie generation, try and ask what saraki's family (especially Bukola) has done to the detriment of kwara sons and daughters...
for once, try to apply wisdom...
before u use ur brain to write another rubbish, let me tell u, I don't like apc neither pdp, I have never supported any party before, I only voted for once in my life thinking the party/candidate would deliver at its emergence wt democracy...but, I was strongly disappointed for wastening 16 good years without a good road, stable electricity, good pipe borne water, health care facilities etc...
I'm still sitting, while watching what 'change' would come out wt...
learn from elders and ppl of wisdom around u...
God bless Nigeria
Politics / Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by 3moses: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Icecomrade:

Buhari = Chain

All of these will only poison the minds of Ekiti citizens against APC.
This UnderFedBrainDeadDauraCow don't anticipate the consequence of his acting n

Mumu

d ppl of Ekiti are clamoring for their detention and unseat Fayose, de are claiming that he (fayose) has been deceiving them from time memorial. my brother, go to Ekiti yourself and see what is happening now. only few hails him whenever he passes. majority are cursing him. try to make calls to at least 10 ppl to confirm what I just told u. but be sincere dt de are not party ppl.
also, make sure to give us feedback. thanx.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup by 3moses: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
nairaland and all these dry frontpage topics. 1.2 million for amala? when no b the last supper with jesus christ....mtscheew
idiotic idiot...must u mention HIS name?
Politics / Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by 3moses: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:
If only this travelling will stabilize the naira. But I see nothing fruitful in this journey.
ppl like u can't see beyond ur present location or vicinity...or reason beyond ur current condition...I'm not into buhari, but I can say it clearly that, he's still the fairest amongst the head of states and presidents Nigeria has produced.
Politics / Re: Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office by 3moses: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2016
peacengine:

Are you trying to say the ministers were not aware of the final figures in the budget or that the president did not go through it?
yes...the ministers were not aware of the changes in their various figures...their budget figures were inflated and redirected within.
Nairaland / General / Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by 3moses: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
yeee...it's like I know this guy... he lives in Ado Ekiti
Politics / Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by 3moses: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
onlinebizinfo:
So the blame has shifted from GED to IBB
u ppl refused to think b4 contributing...majorly, pmb traced the beginning of naira devaluation to IBB regime that brought about SAP. pls have a sense b4 typing wt ur hand that's connected wt ur anus dripping brain. gbam!!!
Forum Games / Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by 3moses: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
18wheeler:
Depends on which country its moving in. left hand drive, its going left and vice versa. op ... abeg no burst my head.
#modified
its going left cos there's road space to the left in the pix.
what if it's dodging potholes and decided to keep close to the building?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by 3moses: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

ur grammatical construction will not allow u to move forward either. if u can't communicate ur idea properly in English, write it in Yoruba. *subservient tribe*
ur foolishness is consistently consistent

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by 3moses: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
missojugo:
I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye. From the picture it seems like the policeman was shot from the back (No blood stains in the front of his shirt). Can one commit suicide by shooting himself in from the back.

Further Investigation is needed in my opinion.
the shot is by the right side of the neck, I guess....
but, wait o, his wright hand is full of cement/block dust. also, the way he's lying.
Family / Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by 3moses: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

You get luck sef say woman lure you free of charge go disvirgin you,

My own, na me take my leg waka go ashawo house go pay ashawo 1k make she disvirgin me,
I no even ask am her name sef,
The only conversation we had was,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Na so i take waka leave my virginity for ashawo house.
natty boiii....
Politics / Re: Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) by 3moses: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=agabaI23 post=41492922]Where are those looking for what he has accomplished?[/quote
hmmm...I know the place, it's just half of a kilometre. he tried though.
Health / Re: When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? by 3moses: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Occipital:
I was travelling to Benin the other day on an AC bus. All the windows were closed. I was at the rear.

I didn't evacuate some 2-3 days before the journey.

I gassed. A dangerous one.

I'm still wondering HOW the entire passengers...and the driver...unanimously agreed to slide their windows open within seconds....abandoning the AC they all paid for..

oh boi, so na u mess that day?... god don catch u... and I promised to do my own back. undecided
Occipital:
I was travelling to Benin the other day on an AC bus. All the windows were closed. I was at the rear.

I didn't evacuate some 2-3 days before the journey.

I gassed. A dangerous one.

I'm still wondering HOW the entire passengers...and the driver...unanimously agreed to slide their windows open within seconds....abandoning the AC they all paid for..

oh boi, so na u mess that day?... god don catch u... and I promised to do my own back.
Politics / Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by 3moses: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
laykhorn:

how myopic? Arabic is a language. Everything Arabic isnt Islamic, just the same way every English isnt for a Religion.
Stop the Ignorance.
It means ''Victory is from God''
The inscription from the currencies 'tells' the amount for those that can read in the Language and it isnt even Arabic, its some Transliteration. Just like I could transliterate English to Arabic, I could write Arabic and you'll read it as English and it would be meaningless in that Arabic.
BTW, I also see no reason for that inscription to be in Arabic when English is the Lingua Franca but I'm not sure thats our Army logo
is Arabic Nigeria adopted language?
Romance / Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 3moses: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2015
d girl friend, I think the only thing she would get is her punna to be fired seriously... the wife is ignorant and the guy is smart, both are in love.
think well...op
Romance / Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 3moses: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?
NO
Car Talk / Re: A Horrific Accident On Badagry Expressway Today (Graphic Photos) by 3moses: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buchukwu:
I hope it was Yoruba's that died, I hate those people with passion. If I have poison I'll give Yoruba people I swear to God. They're conspiratorial and slimy. GOSH!!!! I hate this people.
PEACE
Science/Technology / Re: Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park by 3moses: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
things to consider....
1. the lion will have low skills in hunting... that doesn't mean it can't kill.
2. it will still be afraid of attacking humans... cos, it has nt done that before... that doesn't give u tells u dare it.
3. the more it stays in d bush, the more it gets wild.
Politics / Re: PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest by 3moses: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
We already know it is grade 1 political witchhunt.I wonder what Business Dasuki who was not a government official has to do with the importation of arms.
u be MUMU...
what was Dasuki's position?...

2 Likes

Health / Re: Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) by 3moses: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2015
wheredemdey:

You are an 11di.ot....an irredeemable one at that. ..you see a state of the art hospital...built and equipped by a private individual...built for the community free of charge...and commissioned by the governor of Anambra state.....and all your siii.lly mouth can spew is the rubbish you typed with that infected fingers of yours......you will never grow beyond your present level....you will never be praised and glorified in this life and the next....you will die unsung and never ever be celebrated.....so shall it be.

Bleeding monkey
chai... bros u too vex o lipsrsealed
wheredemdey:

You are an 11di.ot....an irredeemable one at that. ..you see a state of the art hospital...built and equipped by a private individual...built for the community free of charge...and commissioned by the governor of Anambra state.....and all your siii.lly mouth can spew is the rubbish you typed with that infected fingers of yours......you will never grow beyond your present level....you will never be praised and glorified in this life and the next....you will die unsung and never ever be celebrated.....so shall it be.

Bleeding monkey
chai... bros u too vex o
Nairaland / General / Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by 3moses: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
I smell fowl ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.