Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102223 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't mind the girl,she's just seeking attention.A guy just wrote on her wall that what she did is unfair after chatting with her for three years and she's not replying the chat.She is a uniport student and still very young.
Oh I see awon upcoming slay minions grin
Hope she finds better job
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by SeanDada1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Oh I see awon upcoming slay minions grin Hope she finds better job
Abi ...Have you been?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

Abi ...Have you been?
Ok Friday finally here happy to say the least smiley u?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
zinoparity:
desperation at its peak undecided undecided undecided

Dey there ehn!!! Yours is warming up too. See your legs bent like pitbull
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by eenai(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
What an Angel. You are extremely beautiful.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's beautiful though
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by RaeMystix: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
DeeTus:
I know this chick. She's nice but a lot of men have been there. Not a wife material anyway.
DeeTusiiiii.....all the way from US to Ninja. Leave her grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by IbBarham(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
hands and legs. she no mention DICKson well maybe she no need am
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
me too! I am looking for Ashawo! i mean, Any Ashawo Atall to marry, as long as she has vagina as wide as a bucket cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
this is an insult to men, i mean, why any man with hands and legs? what's that supposed to mean? are we men that useless? angry
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by brightnelly(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
ALL NA PUBLICITY STUNT undecided undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by silverspringle(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" and team "men are worthless" cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha?
So you actually believed this post. Don't be deceived not even an ugly 50 year old single woman will try this nonsense not to talk of this young cutie. Someone is posing as her or her account was hacked or maybe she's bn sarcastic.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
silverspringle:
So you actually believed this post. Don't be deceived not even an ugly 50 year old single woman will try this nonsense not to talk of this young cutie. Someone is posing as her or her account was hacked or maybe she's bn sarcastic.
You may be right but I challenge you to read Isaiah 4 Vs 1 cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Alal(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don hear
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by McPhilz8(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mm. .she's my school mate in uniport. .really pretty i must say. .
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
DeeTus:
I know this chick. She's nice but a lot of men have been there. Not a wife material anyway.
Egbon...abeg yarn me better!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" and team "men are worthless" cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha?
I wish some people will understand better.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPENT ALL THE WASTED YEARS OF YOUR PRIME LOOKING FOR THAT HANDSOME, RICH, PINK LIP, SIX PACKS, NOT TOO DARK NOT TOO FAIR, HOLIDAY ABROAD, PERFECT GUY.
RUBBISH.

NOW ikombe, Airforce1, Chumzypinky, PamelB, Bibijay123 what do you guys have to say about this??
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I wish some people will understand better.
Abi oooo my brother
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Alezy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!
Shiloh?? Yes beautiful ladies always attend but why pick Shiloh?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by oruma19: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady
publicity stunt. We gree, u fine. Clap for yasef.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
You may be right but I challenge you to read Isaiah 4 Vs 1 cheesy

LOL You're head they there @BOLDED.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by just2endowed: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
This one strong oh.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
preciousuweh:

LOL You're head they there @BOLDED.
No mind these ladies jawe cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
i want to know the deepness of her thing.... I'm coming grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by KardinalZik(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
i admire her honesty. her illogical desperation is her major problem.
Once he has legs and hands? Even if he doesn't have a functional joystick? Even if he's an idiot, slowpoke, a fool etc? Even if he's a lazy and planless dude with no clear future goal?
Rush In...Rush Out!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by BoyHuncho(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineV:
She's a two faced ho
Baba nawa u oo..

You dey call person hoe, but ur signature reads "pm me let's talk about Jesus"
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by ugonnachimezie54(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please Like, Share and subscribe to my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bPsl6eaao
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Beress(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.

Hi dear... Will lik us to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.