Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102219 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by bonifieldstun(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.
LOL WHAT OF ATTENTION SEEKING CUTLASS ?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Shut up n send me her mobile no!!! undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by rose54321: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's a yearly church programme for people with different types of problems and those awaiting miracles.

Lol you are funny.
Shiloh is not for people with problems oh, you describe it like a gathering for problem carriers.
Shiloh is just a place where Christians go to worship, thank, praise, and if need be ask from, God.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by dropsywilliams(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Men of stupudility will apply 4 dis, as for me i dont have time 4 all dis sheet embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Xkalaban(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's cute sha. It's quite possible someone hacked her FB account.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by 7ran53nd: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok she's attempting to break into the Nigerian comedy industry abi? Not a bad way to start.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by hanassholesolo: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's a yearly church programme for people with different types of problems and those awaiting miracles.

What kind of churches conduct this shilo?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by hanassholesolo: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omafesty23:
That's my friends younger sister. Jeez buh she's too young na. Am so calling her elder sister now. Wdf

Really? You don't have to call her.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by slimjohn2k5: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is a guy. I can bet my money

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
wristbangle:

I sincerely hope they changed from their repulsive/impossible attributes they want from a man before they start seeking for deliverance when they clock 50.

Na so I DM one pretty slay queen and if you see the demand of this broke olosho eh!

Here are her demands and I am not fabricating the story.

1. Must be resident of lekki-VGC area in Lagos (for my mind I meet the criteria becos I dey stay for one ghetto area whey e dey Jakande, Lekki) but the rest wan make me go coma

2. Must be tall ( 6.5ft shocked, I am like chai me whey tyrion lanister call short man sad )

3. Handsome and 6packs ( She said the face of Jidenna and the body physique of CR7)

4. Wealthy ( earning 7figure salary as a start).

She wan continue with point 5 before I rudely end the useless conversation.

Am sure she is still searching for her maga
Reality usually hit most ladies until they are almost approaching thirty cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by prolifik83(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
See your mouth like hoe.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Brugo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm. Does she still have a womb? What is she trying to hide?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
cgniyi:

LOL!

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Still I'm afraid of women that are this desperate, especially when she's this attractive. Fell there's something wrong with her somewhere.
Hahaha you don use laugh kill me ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Officialzoe: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
and this geh fine o
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Jadoskii(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
She is prolly damaged goods.....hopefully her womb is Intact..
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yigiyaga:
Whats all the yigiyaga about women? Use them for what they are worth and let them be.
And what should they be used for?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by BLESSMME: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
From everything she wrote, it is 100% obvious that she is joking, but some ppl will still not catch the joke and will be busy insulting her, especially her supposed fellow ladies. Women are really dia own worst enemy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omafesty23:
That's my friends younger sister. Jeez buh she's too young na. Am so calling her elder sister now. Wdf
Could you guess her age?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
efilimu:
In as much I agree that the requirements of these ladies are unrealistic, we the guys shouldn't relent in hustling hard to make it in life. Not for them, but for ourselves and family.
That's the truth my brother
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by TourismMan(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm, let me write my application.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
If this not news then it is the other news
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Charles4075(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
My friend, will you gerrarrahia.

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful
True ..
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by JaffyJoe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Many beautiful ladies live lonely lives because everyone thinks they are the most sought after, and are also in committed relationships :- same goes for some of we guys as well.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by karashita: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.Owk.Am sure 'any man at all', will be willing.All the best.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by okoyeizu: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
U neva chop life finish...wait small. Very soon u go dey run upandan frm one church to anoda grin grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
hanassholesolo:

What kind of churches conduct this shilo?
C.A.C(Monthly),winners Chapel.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tivta(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!

For real? Interesting, Abeg when is the next shilo? I must...
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by MENTORCH(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is marriage. If a girl gets married so what has happened.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

True ..
Don't mind the girl,she's just seeking attention.A guy just wrote on her wall that what she did is unfair after chatting with her for three years and she's not replying the chat.She is a uniport student and still very young.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Fvcknames: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
When girls will be putting specs for guys una go diss am
Now dis one said anyone una still dey talk she must have done this or that,one even went as far as calling her an attention seeking hoe,why don't you guys just message her and know wussup
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
And what should they be used for?
It depends my brother,as for me i need them only in my yigiyaga moments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.