Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54056 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Shmourda: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Hahahahhahahhahahahhahha
Tiffanyfan

This post really made me laugh.

That guy will never ever never take you serious! You are not even up to 20 sef. He will always see you as a child or a sister at worst a friend, he might even tell you how you guys are at different places in your life right now.
he will constantly Bring Your age up anytime you guys have misunderstanding+ other things. he will be thinking of marriage in the next two-three years and you wont be ready to settle down by 20 or 21.

I'm sorry dear but this can't work out. pls do your self a favour and locate the nearest dustbin to throw that love away. you don't love him dear, you are just infatuated, give yourself time and it will flutter away It's better you end things now to save yourself from getting hurt.

As for going to his place, if you don't want to go, pls don't go. but if you trust him and feel safe with him then go. Also it's not all guys that invite a girl over with the thought of having sex with them.
this lady i have suspecting on nairaland. is seun paying or its just a hobby. every Relationship issue na you go front. Please, are you in a Relationship?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Tlordy: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

You need to go to his house cause you claim you love him right? So you don't have a choice to pay for your lies..
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Akalia(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
you'll carry yourself to the slaughter house to get chopped and screwed.
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.
why put sand in another man's garri huh? Amebo.

OP visit him, whatever happens won't make any difference since you two are in love. I have the feeling he won't call it a quit afterwards.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
lols...
waiting for you call grin
Have a blessed day madam
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Apina(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
Who told you this is her first time of having sex?
I never said it was going to be her first, and I see no reason y u chose to ask me such a stupid question. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by chronique(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol. Nairalanders have a way of making someone laugh real good. So many hilarious comments here.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by specialzobo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
lols....she is a he
U might b right.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Jackipapa: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Change the meeting venue to a neutral place and thank me later.

Speak your heart with confidence. Do not overate yourself or underrate yourself. Be confident and let him know that you know exactly what you are doing.

The age gap I think is too much.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by itsandi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by obi123: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=taylor88 post=60612898][b]
IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

OMG i wasnt prepared for this statement as in i literally spat out my lunch from laughter when i read this

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
So that he will not have sexx with her ba?As if you girls don't visit a stranger alone.
She's a teen and probably scared. She does not owe the guy her body please. He's threatening to breakup because he knows she loves him... Talk about emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
waiting for you call grin

Have a blessed day madam
na you go run last last.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by hAlexandro(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin am sure bros is reading this girl go get the bleeping of your life and forget you ever fell in love with him
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
There is nothing bad in marry him,but beware of pre marital sex and pre marital romance with pre marital squeezing and pre marital fingering.

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by richard870(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
Lol.. dude sounds like a typical playboy

Girl, sit ur *ss down! why his place

He's only gonn fill your hears with sweet nothings, get you aroused and do....

A guy that truly loves a girl RESPECTS everything about her!

BTW, what's the biggy about the age stuff? In fact, he should feel honoured that you told him the truth
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Sectis(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
I need a girl btw 18-23 years 4 serious relationship, I base in kd. Check my profile 4 contact
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by EmmGee: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

I'm finding it hard to believe you're 18
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na today the guy wan take prick punish you for all those lies wey you been dey lie am. No go him house o,if you must go,go with one of lalasticlala's snakes and keep it in your bag in case the guy wan remove your pant

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jackipapa:
Change the meeting venue to a neutral place and thank me later.

Speak your heart with confidence. Do not overate yourself or underrate yourself. Be confident and let him know that you know exactly what you are doing.

The age gap I think is too much.
The guy said he'll break off d relationship if she does not visit his house.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by enemyofprogress: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
EmmGee:

I'm finding it hard to believe you're 18
she is 18,we were borned the same years
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by jack00000: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm sure the dude is reading the comments, u wan knack ur 1st daughter.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
We all got disflowerd by some guy.
It wasn't in a bush. Somebody invited the other. My friend, if you think it's time to give him the ponyor... go give him.
If you've been giving the ponyor to street boys and now want to give it to your blind date... go give.
Life has always been like bet9ja-risky.
Not talking about your age. I know some of us did worst during our secondary school days.
It's your life, lead it!
I asked a girl why would she spend 1week with a guy she just met online about weeks ago... she said, "We're all adults naa".
She won. I kept my cool.
Advice yourself Girl.

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tyson98: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
jack00000:
I'm sure the dude is reading the comments, u wan knack ur 1st daughter.
As in the dude go dey cry profuse now cos people don scatter hin plan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by PastorandMentor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Go with an extra pants cry Yeye

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
crase
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Ssms(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...
love DAT line"administer prick" grin grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by EmmGee: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she is 18,we were borned the same years
And when were you burn
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Eghoza(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls be smart and don't go, the guy is too old for you ok undecided
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by anthony533(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked

NwAmaikpe what do you have to say on this on?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by joepentwo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
he is hungry of Bleep grin grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by anthony533(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
obi22222:
stop this doubt now and take your financial status to the next level.
see details below...
in God we trust
na God go punish ur you for mentioning his name in your scam business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.