Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54979 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tabaski: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
grin grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wash and wear ur nicest pant then go...dont loose d nigga
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nedfed(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
The worst ever thing is to bring your issue down to nairaland, you can neva get the advice needed. Many we only come here to mis-yarn.

1. For the age, I see nothing wrong in it. Since you're upto 18 and even in higher institution, my dear you're gud to go. e.g Omotola jolade
2. For the age different, I think nothing is wrong in that. Just that we the generation of nowadays see it other way. Those days that's always be the dff, the gap btw my dad and my mum is 12yrs. And the family is moving on fine. This year they celebrated 35yrs wedding anniversary. The age gap do command respect, and always make the lady involved look more younger cause women age on time. e.g Jonathan and patient (mama patient look like jonathan senior sister) and see Buhari and Aisha( Aisha looking sweet sixteen).
3. Assumption, why you thinking he might call it quit while he never does. Nooooooo, men divers.
4. You may hook up outside if you not convenient in going to his house. You make the decision by yourself.

So you know what USE YOUR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AntiWailer: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
See what your mates are doing at 18.

https://www.nairaland.com/4042797/fasasi-tosin-oladayo-18-year-old-nigerian

You are an idiot.

WHat do you call love ? Infatuation and the rubbish attention he is giving you will seize once he tear your pant.

Go and do something worthwhile with your life. You still have a lot of dick years ahead.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by S2kluv: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
who is giving these jambites androids
unilorin

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by rosalieene(f): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
hmmmm
18 yrs.
This one wey the Tori don enter FP.
The guy will obviously see this
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by hAlexandro(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin
fatymore:
Nairaland guys are cute and caring.. Lols.. Go to his house.. He can't do neda
see advise from a fellow sister there's God ooo would you do it
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
rosalieene:
hmmmm

18 yrs.

This one wey the Tori don enter FP.

The guy will obviously see this

I dey look you cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tyson98: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nedfed:
The worst ever thing is to bring your issue down to nairaland, you can neva get the advice needed. Many we only come here to mis-yarn.

1. For the age, I see nothing wrong in it. Since you're upto 18 and even in higher institution, my dear you're gud to go. e.g Omotola jolade
2. For the age different, I think nothing is wrong in that. Just that will generation of nowadays see it other way. Those days that's always be the dff, the gap btw my dad and my mum is 12yrs. And the family is moving on fine. This year they celebrate 35yrs wedding anniversary. The age gap do command respect, and always make the lady involved look more younger cause women age on time. e.g Jonathan and patient (mama patient look like jonathan senior sister) and see Buhari and Aisha( Aisha looking sweet sixteen).
3. Assumption, why you thinking he might call it quit while he never does. Nooooooo, men divers.
4. You may hook up outside if you not convenient in going to his house. You make the decision by yourself.

So you know what USE YOUR BRAIN
So when omotola was 18yrs and when ur papa and mama marry life don be like this wey small shidren dey access online anyhow abi

Na u suppose use ur brain Mungo park
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by LaDoughMoney: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jackipapa:
Change the meeting venue to a neutral place and thank me later.

Speak your heart with confidence. Do not overate yourself or underrate yourself. Be confident and let him know that you know exactly what you are doing.

The age gap I think is too much.

What happened to olu Jacobs and joke silver if you talking of age gap being too much

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by dust144(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
you'll carry yourself to the slaughter house to get chopped and screwed.
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.
True
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by brain54(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk! Just let him fûçk you already...♥♥Since you're both fúçking in love already ♥♥ , It doesn't blöödyfûçkiñg matter when the fûçk he fúçks you undecided Today.....next tomorrow....next year?? it doesn't fúçking matter...Just fûçk that coçk girl smiley
you too like fúck.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by lonikit: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour

if coincidentally, he does nt sleep with her and thunder kill u on top another person matter nw, wht will u tell God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ovin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice story #writeanotherone
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin see advise from a fellow sister there's God ooo would you do it
lols...don't forget she is inlove... Nothing will enter her ears
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ztanleechima(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
you just want to make Front Page.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by hAlexandro(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin cheesy
fatymore:
lols...don't forget she is inlove... Nothing will enter her ears
Chai would you be stupid to be in that kinda love
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by rosalieene(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
robosky02:

I dey look you cheesy
abi na u be the guy?? cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by brain54(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is this guy a human undecided undecided
the guy actually makes sense in most of his posts...in an odd way sha
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by rookiy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
hmmmm..u can go .but pls go with a condom ..cause fire go fall
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk! Just let him fûçk you already...♥♥Since you're both fúçking in love already ♥♥ , It doesn't blöödyfûçkiñg matter when the fûçk he fúçks you undecided Today.....next tomorrow....next year?? it doesn't fúçking matter...Just fûçk that coçk girl smiley
Lol, guy you are fûçking mad.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Toks2008(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

As long as you are 18 and above you have the right to fall in love with any man you desire regardless of his age as long as he is also 18 years and above.

I always recommend that teenagers avoid peer relationships so the age gap is very ok but many young ladies usually make the mistake of dating guys with very close age gap which in most cases end in heart break.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Maxi112: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
18years is cool, I see nothing wrong in that left for me.

btw, you no longer a kid.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin cheesy Chai would you be stupid to be in that kinda love
Dont tell me you are calling me stupid... When you are inlove. You are blind and deaf to reality
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by joelens007(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
"The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now."

If you're not yet ready then pls don't. Don't let his threats get to you.

He's not serious with you so pls move on! Take a walk and hope for the best. You deserve to be treated with respect.
did I just hear you say she deserve to be treated with respect
mind you, respect is earned and she just earned the opposite by proving once again that ladies are born liars....you started it with a lie, I won't be surprise if it end with a big fat lie which is about to happen in a matter of minute...take yourself to him at your own risk and I swear your punna will never remain the same...the whole story ends after today....Quote me anywhere
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by hAlexandro(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided
fatymore:
Dont tell me you are calling me stupid... When you are inlove. You are blind and deaf to reality
I didn't call you stupid it's an expression huh but it's so glaring first impression is he's gonna Bleep the brains outta her
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Soulsymbol99: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

My advice :

OR

Enjoy ur ToTo tour

Chai! Dis guy abi girl u no go kill me grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kamsichime(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
D river will only swallow d legs of anyone it sees. D decision is urs!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by LOBEZPOLIT(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
hope say u get common sense
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Maxi112: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

My advice :

OR

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
Apostle must hear of this grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Omotaday(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:
30years did you get mind ohhhh how can you handle such guys lipsrsealed runs out of thread
30 is not too old for a 18 years old girl, it is a matter of maturity, don't you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.