Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97252 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
women too like preek i no knw y...forget their pretence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mahkanjuh: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dumps-husband-size-manhood/

please, who wrote this story, see gbangaun....
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
black woman problems. all black women are size queens

And ur a woman to know dat abi?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by BabaO2: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
You choose between unproductive long and productive short

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
2lateBiafra:

Yeah I can see with the BLUE JEAN TOP cheesy grin
Hahahaha
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by supereagle(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
She is opposite of my wife, she wants short and shallow penetration. She complains that mine is too big.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Charles4075(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Slimgenius:
Lol ungrateful human being .. Olosho
How's she an olosho na anty?
Someone can't have deep penetration in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
BabaO2:

You choose between unproductive long and productive short
Na wa ooo, no forget say people dey pass with 100% ooo grin Which kind options u dey give like that na... Wish a sister well biko. Lol
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ChuksEpells: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
People know nothing about sex, a woman rarely cums (orgasms) through penetration but clitoral stimulation with tongue or fingers, knacking is sweet but it can't do it like the tongue. marry because of love not because of anaconda, it's not everybody that can use it .
I had to undergo training seff cool cool grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Vutseck(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
yaqq:
obgeni! after una don describe the bank address una still de hide name! when we say testing before buying is the best some hypocritical being will always claim ignorance!
what about embarrassing moment for the guy, I just can't even place myself in his shoes.
prick wie don produce pikin fa!
ds woman no be borehole she get ooo na dam tunnel she get abeg

like what is happening on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4089162/there-still-men-believe-abstinence

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:

And ur a woman to know dat abi?
its a black thing. the black race is cursed with a bottomless pit desire. you will see one person stealing billions of dollars. its a race of people who are never satisfied if they dont have the most or the biggest or most expensive . the bottomless pit race. i have had the fortune of witnessing several nude beaches and i see all these white men with 2 inch dicks with extremely beautiful wives and the wives holding unto them lovingly and walking arm in arm on the beach and in my mind all the while i am thinking ? no black woman will ever be with any of these guys and be showing that much affection. she would be thinking of where to get the big cucumber and ditch the guy. point being ? black women are size queens but its not their fault. its the curse of bottomless pit that has enveloped the whole black race. that insatiable greed. the desire for more more more

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
GODWIN78:
women will always side,a
and justify her action,but if is the man,reverse is the case,
No na... This case na serious matter ooo, i for stand with guys sef for this particular case
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
women too like preek i no knw y...forget their pretence
Who dey pretend for you? ...Make i slap that person enter her senses grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
IT IS A SHAME THAT NIGERIA YOUTH ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS A FAKE NEWS.

THE ARTICLE IS NOT PROPERLY WRITTEN AND THE SOURCE IS NOT OFFICIAL.

IT IS NOT EVEN A NEWS, IT IS MORE LIKE AN AGONY AUNT STORY U FIND MID-WAY IN NEWSPAPER SECTION WITH TITLE LIKE, DEAR LINDA.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dumps-husband-size-manhood/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by iamnlia(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
SMH, she's probably never heard of s3x toys or Kama Sutra
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ofuonyebi: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
A joystick that produced a whole female child who can become ngozi-iweala tomorrow, honestly, has tried its best

but trust them, the eve folk, lack of satisfaction....that was what they did that landed Adam in trouble till 2de..

who knows 2morrow she may meet a man that has a bulldozer joystick and she will pack her bags again that the thing too big!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ordainbuzz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mondio, mondio, over and out
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
#forthedick lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by taylor88(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
kerr9:
this is serious

Honey

Y don't u give me a trial

I've monster cock
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Wegowide(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abeg carry your matter for your head. Meanwhile check out www.wegowide.com for the latest science and technology articles
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by DALE917(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kobijacobs(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
because of prick....odiegwu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by UchaNwababa: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nonsencense
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by SemuhleB(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
its a black thing. the black race is cursed with a bottomless pit desire. you will see one person stealing billions of dollars. its a race of people who are never satisfied if they dont have the most or the biggest. the bottomless pit race. i have had the fortune of witnessing several nude beaches and i see all[b] these white men with 2 inch dicks with extremely beautiful wives and the wives holding unto them lovingly and walking arm in arm on the beach [/b]and in my mind all the while i am thinking ? no black woman will ever be with any of these guys and be showing that much affection. she would be thinking of where to get the big cucumber and ditch the guy. point being ? black women are size queens but its not their fault. its the curse of bottomless pit that has enveloped the whole black race. that insatiable greed. the desire for more more more

9/10 times if you see an extremely beautiful woman with an ugly man and has a micro dick then the guy has money. That is the difference between the "white guys" and black men.

Also seeing people walking happily on the beach does not mean they are happy. For all you know the lady could be cheating or miserable. Learn not to judge a book by its cover cos you will be very surprised.

Another reason why white women will tend to be with white men and Asian women will tend to be with Asian men irregardless of "their small penis" is because that's what it is and majority will rather be with their own race.Also for the lack of "size" I hear white men compensate very well in other areas tongue so in the end their women are happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
She was expecting Anti ballistic mak 4 propeller but what did she see?...a stick of cigarette......this is cheating and should be treated in d oza room....but the way women love Dickson eeeeeeeh....once she sees you and the name .....come and see joy
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TimeMod1: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Who dey pretend for you? ...Make i slap that person enter her senses grin
Lol. Make I laugh.
bae, I like your being real but women too dey pretend I swear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by BabaO2: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Na wa ooo, no forget say people dey pass with 100% ooo grin Which kind options u dey give like that na... Wish a sister well biko. Lol
Sorry dear... I no mean am, just dey pity the girl and the guy
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by birdsview(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
She wants a big cassava..oya Tekno were ye @
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TimeMod1: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
taylor88:

[s]Honey

Y don't u give me a trial

I've monster cock [/s]
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Hajikay(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

you are just abusing her for nothing you know...sexual satisfaction is one the major reason that many home breaks......money alone is enough even love sometimes......everything have to be in right proportion ....its funny though

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
SemuhleB:

9/10 times if you see an extremely beautiful woman with an ugly man and has a micro dick then the guy has money. That is the difference between the "white guys" and black men. Also seeing people walking happily on the beach does not mean they are happy. For all you know the lady could be cheating or miserable. Learn not to judge a book by its cover cos you will be very surprised. Also another reason why white women will tend to be with white men and Asian women will tend to he with Asian man irregardless of "their small penis" is because that's what it is and majority will rather be with their own race.
rubbish. these are people on cheap package holidays. sorry to burst your bubble but most white people are poor and struggling and all the money they spend is debt. so it has absolutely nothing to do with money. and you say the ladies are pretending ? really ? when they are all on the nude beach stroking and sucking the 2 inches as if their life depended on it. thats what people do on these hedonistic nude beaches. the woman spends most of her time on her knees worshipping that 2 inch cock. i have seen it with my own eyes. lol . point is black women are just bottomless pits. insatiable. and you see it in every aspect of their lives. they want the nigga with the flashiest car or the most money. white women ? they will love their poor husband till death. black women are a special breed of women on this planet. you will kill yourself trying to satisfy a black woman cuz she can never be satisfied lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.