Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Crime / Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by 40fy: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022

**Skibo!!

**The country is dead!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by 40fy: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Osun and Ondo youths gonna vote Peter Obi!!

16 Likes

Properties / Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by 40fy: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Guderian:

The street Where i lived before a brother was sexually engaged with his sister because of her hot body.he wasnt ashamed to say it out.

**Skibo!!

**For real, my nigga?? cry

Crime / Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by 40fy: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Everybody is dirty in Nigeria!!
**Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a citizen!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: Call Me Everyday - Chris Brown Features Wizkid In New Single by 40fy: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Like for Davido; share for Wizkid. I wan check somethin'!! grin grin

22 Likes 33 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Has Been Scammed - Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by 40fy: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Tinubu supporters don dey Photoshop; definitely, Peter is the man!! grin grin

Politics / Re: Photo: STRIKER NLA: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Playing Football by 40fy: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Is that a football field or a battle field??

Politics / Re: I Beg Oo! Tinubu Don Wiwi Em Clothes Again. Picture). by 40fy: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Man's old, weak and tired!!
**He's going to be a puppet, taking orders from his Masters (Fulanis) on his cell phone!!
**He's gonna pick up where his Boss (Buhari) left off!!
**Are Nigerians ready to gnash 'em teeth for the next 8 years??

Politics / Re: Inflation To Push Fresh 1m Nigerians Into Poverty By December – World Bank by 40fy: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2022

**Skibo!!

**God!! Nigeria is crippled!! We need Peter Obi ASAP!!
**The only man who can rebuild the economy!!
**He will make Nigeria Great Again!!
**He will make Nigeria the Giant of Africa Again!!
**The man who moves through life like a man who knows he is always being observed!!
**He is caring, loving, affectionate, polite, and kind!!
**HE IS THE MAN!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by 40fy: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I'm sure if Tinubu had this headline, it'll parade the whole social media.

www.sunnewsonline.com
I inherited N127bn debt from Obi– Obiano – The Sun Nigeria

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/obiano-inherited-no-debt-anambra-gov-%E2%80%95peter-obi/]Obiano Inherited No Debt From me[/url]
Politics / Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by 40fy: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Good question!!

Sports / Re: Nigerian Footballer Akeem Omolade Found Dead In His Car In Italy (Photos) by 40fy: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Too young to die!!

Politics / Re: Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) by 40fy: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**I'm not cool with that!! angry

Politics / Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by 40fy: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Dodos!! grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by 40fy: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Man already won the hearts and minds of the people!!

12 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by 40fy: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Testing....
Politics / Re: 2023: Strategic Thinkers In Nigerian Says Ezekiel Is Tinubu's Best Pair Mate by 40fy: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Source??

Politics / Re: Tinubi Is Still Working Working Hard Even After Winnin At The Convention. Pics. by 40fy: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Liar!! Yorubas ain't proud of you!! You Force fed them with bullshit (Buhari)!! You said Yorubas are one with Fulanis!! Funny stuff, Fulanis are killin' your tribemen on the daily!!

1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Politically Irrelevant Outside The South West by 40fy: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Yorubas are now discussing Igbo presidency!! They said, tribe and religion aside, we should figure out how we gonna fix this country!! Tinubu is a liar, yeah, sure, they ain't voting the man, he decieved them once, it won't happen again!! No doubt, Peter is the most competent candidate right now!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: See How Peter Obi Sounds Like Buhari In 2015 by 40fy: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Damn! Tinubu told us his master was gonna do that too!! But shit, we ain't got no steady light!! Was Tinubu tellin' us lie!!

Politics / Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leads In Ongoing Online Poll (picture) by 40fy: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Peter our man!!

Politics / Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by 40fy: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi will Make Nigeria Great Again!! He will Make Nigeria, the Giant of Africa Again

Politics / Re: Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up by 40fy: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Yeah, Tinubu and Atiku are going to get their ass handed to them come 2023!!

**Peter Obi will win so he can "Make Nigeria Great Again"!!

**Peter Obi is the only man who can rebuild our economy!!

181 Likes 11 Shares

Travel / Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by 40fy: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
compton11:
another dumb ass stupid nigga that think African are better than black Americans.

He he! You're a real asshôle!! Lot of Black Americans are in the county jails for some breakin' and enterin' shit or prolly for slanging dope!! Honestly, they are dirty; got no fúcking goals!! Believe it or not, Nigerians are better, and that's a fact!! You ain't gonna see them sleepin' in the streets!!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by 40fy: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Black Americans have the highest rate of homelessness!! The are just fûcking lazy!! They would rather sell drugs than get a job!! Funny stuff, they are always the first to complain about the poverty rate!!

**Honestly, Nigerians are hardworkin'; 6 months in The States, there are already sendin' home dollars!!

18 Likes

Health / Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by 40fy: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
gonkin:

All boys school ain't usually humble. They teach u the bad stuff grin

Real bad stuffs, man!! Saw so many bad bad stuffs I never thought of. One was even jerkin' off in the corner of the classroom and everybody was cheerin', like he was doing the right thing!! Whadafuçk?? undecided undecided
Health / Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by 40fy: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
gonkin:

Ajayi Crowther. Its an only boys school

Me too, attended a all-male sec. school too grin grin
Health / Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by 40fy: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
gonkin:
Back in secondary school boys were using 5 naira buns nylon cuz it had the lubrication.

**Skibo!!

**Guy, which Sec. school una attend?? grin

Politics / Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by 40fy: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Peter is the man!!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: How Will You Like To Die? by 40fy: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.