Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58837 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by farihafaheemah(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.
Imagine some illiterate educated fools believe the rumour, thanks God for quick response from Nigeria Army. Injecting people with monkey pox virus, how dump are these people?

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

are you this foolish?you look so dumn right now

did you say poverty in the south east??

lol

Yes!

Thank you for you cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by lastmessenger: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Talking to you is like talking to a goat
oh really.I am not worried because jibrin is worse than a goat considering his intellectual capacity.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Okoroawusa: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
mikeslim:
when people can't trust their country's army...it was much better during the military regime. the level of mistrust in Nigeria since buhari came into power is unprecedented.
mistrust from what region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools
Is it your brain
go and face your own region.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
frankmoney:
lies upon lies , I tire for una

do your investigation bro
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Yes!

Thank you for you cooperation.

ignorance is a pure disease are you sure you dont need that vaccine??

first time i visited the south east

one thing that stood out

NO MUD HOUSES

i have visited different states in the south west and we still have mud houses

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by nwakibie3(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

Why not go and get injected by them?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by denony(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=totit post=61316095]

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense. [/quot

The way this set of no face people jump into south east matters bothers me. They are very dumb to even figure out that this country has a big problem. You think Lagos is a country?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Referendum50(f): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Referendum50(f): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.
lol
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by janykute: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Chest beating as usual. You are better than my people yet your people ship themselves with Ghana must go bags to the south west for greener pastures. Lagos is the abroad of an average igbo man. No wonder u all scream mama i wan go meet bro emeka for city after pry school.
You are not well informed that's the problem you people have.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ignorance is a pure disease are you sure you dont need that vaccine??

first time i visited the south east

one thing that stood out

NO MUD HOUSES

i have visited different states in the south west and we still have mud houses

Will you keep quiet if you can't prove your aba made,oral stats.

Gosh I detest troll and ignorant fellas like you.

Keep quiet abeg. grin You are becoming damn annoying with nothing to prove so far.

Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by nairanaira12: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.

I even wonder why they would leave the north and be bringing their murderous selves down to the south. And why anambra alone among all the states in the south?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by HeGeMon(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
With the way you people scream marginalisation,
even the devil knows will think hell is paradise, with all the monies you all claim to have, while dangote is doing federal roads you guys are complaining. Nigeria over biafra anyday
kettykin:

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

grin
Me? Speak for SE? Of,for what benefit?

Swerve abeg cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Omofunaab2: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:
If Pigs and Idiots don't reign in their hate for Buhari, there might come a time, when Buhari is no more, that they'd desperately need a means to defuse that negative energy ; upon themselves will they turn.

How could a people be so foolish as to believe such a lie?

This is how twisted hate could make one's mind become.

How sad.

Honestly, The South East need more mental institutions

This is not a joking matter oooo,

Just take a look at the comments on this thread and other threads .

Kanu has really done a lot of damage to these people

Even the educated ones among them are not left out of this madness.

Mind you this is just a test run, look at how a whole region was thrown into confusion. The confusion has spread to other states in the region

Very soon these guys will be instructed to carry guns and because it has been proven that many of them are gullible, they will gladly comply.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Will you keep quiet if you can't prove your aba made,oral stats.

Josh I detest troll and ignorant fellas like you.

Keep quiet abeg. grin You are becoming damn annoying with nothing to prove so far.

Mtchew.

dundi united

probably typing from your face me i face you room with your dirty boxers

zombie

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Honestly, The South East need more mental facilities.

This is not a joking matter oooo,

Just take a look at the comments on this thread and other threads .

Kanu has really done a lot of damage to these people

Even the educated ones among them are not left out of this madness.

Mind you this is just a test run, look at how a whole region was thrown into confusion. The confusion has spread to other states in the region

Very soon these guys will be instructed to carry guns and because it has been proven that many of them are gullible, they will gladly comply.

coming from a mumu tribalist continue swimming in you own self inflicted ignorance

you need that vaccine badly

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=denony post=61317448][/quote]

Heey stop quoting with your small phone,hypocrite !

I doubt you checked the mention I replied and why I replied in the first place. Hypocrite everywhere. Hope you won't hear ; ' they are jealous of us soon ".

Yimmu re undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
There is always TWO (2) sides to a STORY.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dundi united

probably typing from your face me i face you room with your dirty boxers

zombie

Is that all you could come up with?
I really pity the level of that bastard called " poverty " dealing with you.

Get a hold of yourself. You are just a typical aba boy.

Yimmu re wink

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by FTrebirth(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
the presence of armed military men is now a threat in the southeast...and do you blame them?

the same people who killed with your guns are the same people you want to inject with an unknown vaccine.

what happens to the boko haram victims in different IDP camps in the north?

what of the almajiri kids, the hungry beggars that litre the streets, roads with their leprosy?

go vaccinate them and let anambra people take care of themselves. no one asked for your vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Patokeikem: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fear And Being Careful, Which One Are They Practising This Morning?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Edu3Again:
This APC govt that has first come to kill IPOB, now they have started medical vaccinations and Monkey Pox has surfaced.

Are igbo people dumb or what?

it obvious igho people are really dull Ipob and Nnamdi kalu have finally brain wash you guys

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by ChimaAdeoye: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria army are a bunch of pathological liars.

Everyone knows they are forcefully injecting these children with chemicals to cause chemical sterilization or deliberately infecting them with HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by ozoemenaca: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
The south east and south south don't need their vaccination they should take it to where its needed

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
The same ppl that said they dont need the vaccines, will get up tomorrow to say we are marginalized in getting free health treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by profxtova(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
The truth is,I don't really know if to believe the news that the military isn't forcing anyone.
After what happened here in abia state where at least 7 unarmed civilians(not biafrans) were killed that I am very much aware of,and next I saw on news was that the military didn't kill anyone,rather they are protecting us..........
Sincerely i ain't trust nigerian military no more!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Everyone knows they are forcefully injecting these children with chemicals to cause chemical sterilization or deliberately infecting them with HIV.

that not true the nigerian army is just trying to help but the hate in the heart of igbos is not allowing you guys to see dis good tin
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by BudeYahooCom: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong

MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

Coming from zombiefied mor0ns like you who believed a certificateless dullard will make 1$ = 1Naira and pay you free N5,000/day. I think I'll take that as a compliment.

If demented zombies think we are the opposite of what they, then we are safe. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by kcy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

yr own is HIV, I gave up on u people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.