Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58861 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by charlesazeh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Every school is shutting down in Asaba, got call from sch to pick my kids up...are u serious

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
ozoemenaca:
The south east and south south don't need their vaccination they should take it to where its needed

please leave south south out of this we are not as dump as your people we know when somebody is doing us good not like u guys

5 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
TruePass:
You are a big fool. Sorry for yourself.

Mynd44
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Kingspin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.
Should u believe either? We may not know who is saying the truth..
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Is that all you could come up with?
I really pity the level of that bastard called " poverty " dealing with you.

Get a hold of yourself. You are just a typical aba boy.

Yimmu re wink

secondary school boy
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by AnanseK(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
[FROM OUR INBOX] A Soldier Writes From Battle Field

Dear civilians of Nigeria this message is meant to change ur thinking towards us. Looking at other countries, people give respect to their soldiers and these soldiers are not working as hard as we.

Nigerian Soldiers are not ur enemies, the enemies are Boko Haram, Kidnappers,Armed Robbers And Ritualist. We are facing them for you while u run away from them.

Take for instance, if there is an attack u cannot go there but to run off the place to avoid death but we with just one life like you will run to it and make it stop.

We can die as well because we have blood in our veins.
You should clap for our struggles and not talk bad about us, u should pray for us, not wish us the same thing our enemy Boko Haram wish us as well.

Before i joined military, i thought Soldiers were bullies but wen i joined i got to understand that the training makes us a better person because if we have to act the way we have experience life it will be very bad but our training have made us better people because thats the programming.

Stop adding to Soldiers problem and give us our little respect as warriors.
Our soldiers die everyday for the country. If you want to know more, come for the training and lets post you to Maiduguri, Chad or Cameroon then you will understand our pains too.

Gallant Soldiers please pass this message on till all Nigerian will see it. Cos when ever I remember all I and my regulars went through water fell from my eyes.

GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY, NAVY AND AIR FORCE

#MilitaryLife

Like and share for more facts about the Military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Coming from a zombiefied mor0ns like you who believed a certificateless dullard will make 1$ = 1Naira and pay you free N5,000/day. I think I'll take that as a compliment.

If demented zombies think we are the opposite of what they, then we are safe. grin

Mynd44
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Mynd44

only kids would keep calling mynd44...you abuse people and when they abuse you back you cry like a little baby calling the mod..

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Mynd44

they need to ban you for spamming the mod..what is wrong with this secondary school kids

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

secondary school boy
Obviously, your reasoning and thinking faculty proved the bolded right about you after all.

Poverty na bastard.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
TruePass:
Idiot calling for attention, can be ban for the 10years I don't care, I have a good life outside here, you black ass life revolve here. Stupid fool.

Mynd44
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Arda1000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't know about nnewi but my inlaw in abakaliki told me she heard what was happening so she rushed to her child school only to find soldiers closing the gates turning the school to chaos,and in enugu here parents are rushing to schools bringing their children back,lemme just believe that what they are Injectin our young ones are harmless
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by BudeYahooCom: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Mynd..44

But you called a nation of about 70 million people world over 'gullible'?
Why attempt to run from your recompense like a cowardly muslim suicide bomber afraid to face life after causing death of many? grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Babyurgly1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Once bitten, twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
igbos we never learn dis why we can vote u as president of this great nation
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Edu3Again: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Enoma222:

it obvious igho people are really dull Ipob and Nnamdi kalu have finally brain wash you guys
What is this Almajiri saying?

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Arda1000(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
AnanseK:

Dear civilians of Nigeria this message is meant to change ur thinking towards us. Looking at other countries, people give respect to their soldiers and these soldiers are not working as hard as we.

Nigerian Soldiers are not ur enemies, the enemies are Boko Haram, Kidnappers,Armed Robbers And Ritualist. We are facing them for you while u run away from them.

Take for instance, if there is an attack u cannot go there but to run off the place to avoid death but we with just one life like you will run to it and make it stop.

You should clap for our struggles and not talk bad about us, u should pray for us, not wish us the same thing our enemy Boko Haram wish us as well.

Before i joined military, i thought Soldiers were bullies but wen i joined i got to understand that the training makes us a better person because if we have to act the way we have experience life it will be very bad but our training have made us better people because thats the programming.

Our soldiers die everyday for the country. If you want to know more, come for the training and lets post you to Maiduguri, Chad or Cameroon then you will understand our pains too.

Gallant Soldiers please pass this message on till all Nigerian will see it. Cos when ever I remember all I and my regulars went through water fell from my eyes.

#MilitaryLife

brother to be sincere to me Nigerian soldiers are bullies people that have suffered in their ruthless hands can testify to that,i know you have watch some videos of the gallant soldiers which you are one of them torturing ipob members in an inhuman way, I tell you all the atrocities committed by you guys will not go unpunish for every single soul you took you will account for,for you created none

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Army wicked o,every southeasterners now have paranoia disorder toward army personel.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Edu3Again:

What is this Almajiri saying?

am from south south ok your run away leader Nnamdi cownu have brain wash you guys for good the military is just trying to help dat all it been done in all state before
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by wyt(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

How can you believe? When was the last time NA or even central govt got friendly with SE? Just few days ago same NA killed people from SE and central govt label IPoD tourist, in the midst of tension same NA came to give u drug and u want them to take it? Are u ok?
Pls tell take to take the drug to where it is needed. SE doesn't need that feom central govt at least for now.

If NA want to do CSR, let them fixed onitsha Enugu xprx rd and or Enugu ph rd

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by benjaminiyke(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
We understand the effort it takes to locate service providers for REPAIRS,RENOVATIONS ,HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICE,PERSONAL NEEDS etc especially when requiring an emergency service(s) or even in situation whereby your trusted service providers disappoint you in desperate needs /critical situations, therefore we have provided a platform www.smintegratedservices.com, a platform that can meet all your needs without the stress of searching for service provider's or the worries of disappointment, with a single call or request log all your services will be met at your required date and time most assuredly your service's will be rendered before the agreed payment is made as part of our policy to ensure customers satisfaction ... for any enquiry call 09068848366 or visit www.smintegratedservices.com to see our listed services. WE BRING THE SERVICE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Referendum50(f): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
AnanseK:

#MilitaryLife

This is lies ....because this picture below says the truth

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by benedictac(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.

I never believed it before coz it's not just possible
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Loonyy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
vaccination Na by force nothing person no go hear for this country, it's happening here in Umuahia army follow people to administer vaccines oooh Choi naija I weep for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by frankmoney(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Enoma222:

lie kill you, stupid IPob boy trying to spread lies
am actually condemning the guys statement that people were killed
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
frankmoney:
am actually condemning the guys statement that people were killed

oh sorry
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
fake_picture
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
benedictac:

I never believed it before coz it's not just possible
dat pic nah lie no body we believe dat pic lol
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mankand(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let the military take their stupid vaccine to the north
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Arda1000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
AnanseK:

#MilitaryLife

brother to be sincere to me Nigerian soldiers are bullies people that have suffered in their ruthless hands can testify to that,i know you have watched the videos of our gallant soldiers torturing innocent ipob members in an inhuman and unthinkable ways killing a weaponless young ignoring man on the process,i must tell you that all this atrocities you guys are committing all the innocent defenseless souls you guys killed and buried in different mass graves in various locations will not go unnoticed each and everyone one of your will answer for the innocent blood spilled for yourself did not create life for I believe that every soul was created therefor y'all will give account of your actions to the giver of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.