Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15639 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by anonymuz(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
The first line of your epsitle didnt allow me to read.
Note:humans are not guided by instinct. Quote me please.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
yes I understand and respect his opinion. Nonetheless, he must realize that on a public forum like this, such things are possible. I honestly felt he wanted some validation.
purpose of the thread was not even realized,anyway bro! thread was fun.Thanks to intelligent op and his brilliant attackers..i wish op the EINSTEIN like female that would give him peace..btw i just registered so please how do i comment on threads without quoting anybody?THANKS!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
with all due respect,everybody has the right to an opinion..op stated his and they jumped him,funny enough they all have boyfriends whose character complement theirs so why can't op have his spec??op gave it to them..next time they won't jump him

Also, with due respect to you, Doctor, the Op didn't give anything to anyone but a good laugh at his expense. I hope that, in the course of this public washing, he would have picked up a few lessons to add to his kitty of smarts. At least, that's a currency he would value. undecided

Regarding his rights to opinions and personal preferences (specs): those have never been in doubt. Of course, he has a right to his opinion. And most people here indulged that right by reading his fairly lengthy ode to himself. But at the end of it, you've got to expect the readers' verdict as well. One is that he seemed extremely pompous, another is that the content didn't serve a public forum. These are valid opinions that shouldn't be denied either. (Really, after reading it, how do you have anything more to say than: okay. Hmmm. So what? Who cares? Or maybe: good grammar and punctuation, if you want to be kind). The comments won't all be flattering; not everyone would stand in awe and clap for the Op and his intelligence. He's got to learn to take it on the chin and wait for a sympathetic comment to come along and make his effort worth the while. Quarreling with criticism only makes one come across like an uncultured brat.

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
purpose of the thread was not even realized,anyway bro! thread was fun.Thanks to intelligent op and his brilliant attackers..i wish op the EINSTEIN like female that would give him peace..btw i just registered so please how do i comment on threads without quoting anybody?THANKS!
lol

It is pretty easy,
open a thread
Go to the top or bottom of the thread you just clicked on, you will see a reply icon
Click on the reply icon and make your comments as you wish, without quoting anyone

Hope I helped

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fearlez:

[s]fed goat milk at infancy? That's my line nah. Your father's swollen scrotum contains more hydrocele than sperm making your mother's fertility work over time to conceive an inferior foetus like you, born with brain lesion.[/s]

[s]And you have been running around with an alternate account quoting everyone for the past 24 hrs after writing a 5 thousand word epistle and was rejected by romance section readership like a contagious plague.

Were you raised by a loveless mother and an absentee father you needed love here like a weather-beaten vagabond to make meaning out of your uneventful life?[/s]

[s]You can't text-jostle with me, I will behead you violently and wipe the bloodstained knife on your mother's unwashed panties.

I'm a monster!
[/s]

[s]I find unexplainable joy in tormenting mental invalids like you. But I preserve their lives sometimes as a living example to show how lucky some of us are to be born great with no extra efforts of ours. Nature just deemed us worthy.
[/s]

[s]Take a look at the words I emboldened, you contradicted yourself like a curb wh00re. You can't even lie to look smart. You must be born by a farmer who left pigs and goats as your infant buddies. Mumbling like child born with a behemoth mental impairment.[/s]

[s]This is where I should declare your IQ is smaller than your girlfriend's mutilated clitóris but Somewhere in your mother's halortry and untreated STDs is where you left your lack of humanity and social mal-adaptation.

Keep struggling to prove your nonexisting intelligence in romanceland when your O level is devoid of 5 credits after 2 sittings!

You're the living manifestation of your mother's daftness.[/s]
recycled shiiit

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Also, with due respect to you, Doctor, the Op didn't give anything to anyone but a good laugh at his expense. I hope that, in the course of this public washing, he would have picked up a few lessons to add to his kitty of smarts. At least, that's a currency he would value. undecided

Regarding his rights to opinions and personal preferences (specs): those have never been in doubt. Of course, he has a right to his opinion. And most people here indulged that right by reading his fairly lengthy ode to himself. But at the end of it, you've got to expect the readers' verdict as well. One is that he seemed extremely pompous, another is that the content didn't serve a public forum. These are valid opinions that shouldn't be denied either. (Really, after reading it, how do you have anything more to say than: okay. Hmmm. So what? Who cares? Or maybe: good grammar and punctuation, if you want to be kind). The comments won't all be flattering; not everyone would stand in awe and clap for the Op and his intelligence. He's got to learn to take it on the chin and wait for a sympathetic comment to come along and make his effort worth the while. Quarreling with criticism only makes one come across like an uncultured brat.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

well spoken!He didn't handle the criticism well,kind of evident.I think he was maybe disappointed that nobody paid attention to the subject matter hence his reaction but notice something my humble fellow,most of his critics were engaged in destructive critism..anyway thread is dead pretty much but i still appreciate your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
lol

It is pretty easy,
open a thread
Go to the top or bottom of the thread you just clicked on, you will see a reply icon
Click on the reply icon and make your comments as you wish, without quoting anyone

Hope I helped
my sincere gratitude!Thanks alot..whole thing seemed like rocket science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
GOT IT!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fearlez:

fed goat milk at infancy? That's my line nah. Your father's swollen scrotum contains more hydrocele than sperm making your mother's fertility work over time to conceive an inferior foetus like you, born with brain lesion.

And you have been running around with an alternate account quoting everyone for the past 24 hrs after writing a 5 thousand word epistle and was rejected by romance section readership like a contagious plague.

Were you raised by a loveless mother and an absentee father you needed love here like a weather-beaten vagabond to make meaning out of your uneventful life?

You can't text-jostle with me, I will behead you violently and wipe the bloodstained knife on your mother's unwashed panties.

I'm a monster!

I find unexplainable joy in tormenting mental invalids like you. But I preserve their lives sometimes as a living example to show how lucky some of us are to be born great with no extra efforts of ours. Nature just deemed us worthy.

Take a look at the words I emboldened, you contradicted yourself like a curb wh00re. You can't even lie to look smart. You must be born by a farmer who left pigs and goats as your infant buddies. Mumbling like child born with a behemoth mental impairment.

[b]This is where I should declare your IQ is smaller than your girlfriend's mutilated clitóris but Somewhere in your mother's halortry and untreated STDs is where you left your lack of humanity and social mal-adaptation.

Quit smoking cool

Here we go again, sick child with a miniature brain, quite obvious you are the one with brain lesion.
As for your parents, I'll let them be because they only fulfilled their marital obligation by bringing you in, not because you are needed but out of sense of duty.
You should've been jettisoned early into a mental juvenile. Sad your parents were oblivious of your predicament, now see how bad your state is. My sympathy goes to you and condolence to your parent for their loss.

Anyways, I have to quote few miscreants including yourself because you were jostling the whole place, creating an unwarranted plethora of ludicrous nonsense you call opinion. Its shameful.
Oh yes you are a monster, the kind with a salacious soul. You've got this repulsive pungent smell oozing from you dying brain, ( I think its decayed)
You need a percussion drilling to drive senses into your failing mind so to save you from this Peregrination you've embarked upon that will lead to your pedition.

I feel sorry for Nature for making a wrong choice of picking you out from the secluded darkness of your father's loin to come here and ferment the air of this world with your senility.Obviously you've got senile dementia, its affecting you immensely. OH wait? its due to the old degenerating mind you have , What's it called? Yeah! Senessence

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why do I have a feeling fazemood is the op's alternate?... Dude seems more pained than the thread owner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Malayy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
I only came to read comment... no time and strength to read this bull crap
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Victornezzar: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are Intelligent Abi? Oya prove To Me That 2+2= Fish...

Hahahahaha dis one didn't read anything oo...he's just asslicking as usual

Deadrat baba y can't u support ur fellow guy

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
hibiscus76:
Why do I have a feeling fazemood is the op's alternate?... Dude seems more pained than the thread owner
Hahaha, no I'm not. just that I've got great dislike for self appraised , self loathing people like fearlez.

And I'm having fun grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
I logged off yesterday to prepare for my sunday engagements and have some good night's sleep, only to log in right now and find this on my home page. LOL.

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'll leave you guys to keep on mastubating to my comments. I have better things to do than to reply the comments of fools. This is the last comment I will be making on this thread.

For all of you dudes who had my back, big ups to you guys. You are brave men. Kudos.

And all those girls that their pussies are dripping wet to get a reply from me, I really pity you all. None of you will get the sexual stimulation you desperately crave.

Happy sunday, nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Doctormarvin(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
THT80:
I logged off yesterday to prepare for my sunday engagements and have some good night sleep, only to log in right now and find this on my home page. LOL.
You getting famous bro!One of the perks of being controversial
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Hahaha, no I'm not. just that I've got great dislike for self appraised , self loathing people like fearlez.

And I'm having fun grin cool
buh fearlez only wants to humble the arrogant OP.. Cuz clearly, the Op is the definition of proud

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
The most attractive women are those who flaunt their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
hibiscus76:
buh fearlez only wants to humble the arrogant OP.. Cuz clearly, the Op is the definition of proud

Well, I didn't see it that way
Sweetie,
He said he is a sapio and someone didn't like how it sounds and chose to make unwarranted comments towards it.

Me, I just choose to respect people's views even when I don't agree with them I just comment politely not make mockery of them
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Sweetie,
He said he is a sapio and someone didn't like how it sounds and chose to make unwarranted comments towards it.

Me, I just choose to respect people's views even when I don't agree with them I just comment politely not make mockery of them
aiit, you're entitled to your opinion.. Peace
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Sweetie,

aiit, you're entitled to your opinion then.. Peace

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
THT80:
I logged off yesterday to prepare for my sunday engagements and have some good night's sleep, only to log in right now and find this on my home page. LOL.

Ha! Hallelujah, What a testimony! Fortune is smiling on you now. See how many people like you. 63! Hmm....Maybe this your post was worth it after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
@ fazemood, two questions.

* Have you ever used jostling before today after fearless used it to scalp you?

* Do you know what the word means? you used it wrongly like a true copy and paste zombie.

Your last post to him was clearly evident you were struggling with your improvisation for words.

And you're clearly the OP. What a shameless , dubious character.

You're fortunate the spam bot has been banning me.

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by AHCB: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
What's happening here.. grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
What's happening here.. grin
Hahahaha, the Dundee fazemood used an alternate to open a thread to masturbate and he doesn't have the heart to stomach criticism.

He uses his fazemood alternate to try and ward off folks who called him out pointing his foolishness to his face.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by AHCB: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
Hahahaha, the Dundee fazemood used an alternate to open a thread to masturbate and he doesn't have the heart to stomach criticism.

He uses his fazemood alternate to try and word off folks who called him out pointing his foolishness to his face.
I'm sure he's been shown the error of his way. Hidden comments here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Americans Marry Whites More / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.