Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15634 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
THT80:
I'll leave you guys to keep on mastubating to my comments. I have better things to do than to reply the comments of fools. This is the last comment I will be making on this thread.

For all of you dudes who had my back, big ups to you guys. You are brave men. Kudos.

And all those girls that their pussies are dripping wet to get a reply from me, I really pity you all. None of you will get the sexual stumulation you desperately crave.

Happy sunday, nincompoops.
on the contrary we are amazed at the new low you had to sink to literally begs for recognition.

After running for cover using your fazemood alternate to do damage control you're here posting screenshots of likes grin

You truly need virtual love as you were deprived of affection offline.

Darkenedbaboon!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
What's happening here.. grin
I feel like E pummeling you tonight...
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
I'm sure he's been shown the error of his way. Hidden comments here and there.
Those are my slaps of thunder hidden by Nairaland mediocre censor mechanism.

If you quote his last post to me even with a simple, inoffensive word like "hey" , you'll get banned.

Plagiarising dumb coward must have triggered something there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by AHCB: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
I feel like E pummeling you tonight...
thundar faya you and ur entire generation. Go and pummel your mother, b1tch!

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
that's a tart savage one up there.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
LOL are you scared already, i wanna torment your soul tonight, i wanna drink your E-blood and laugh out loud like lord dracula.... just say aiye and i will change to my whitewizard moniker to suck your bitter blood.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
@ fazemood, two questions.

* Have you ever used jostling before today after fearless used it to scalp you?

* Do you know what the word means? you used it wrongly like a true copy and paste zombie.

Your last post to him was clearly evident you were struggling with your improvisation for words.

And you're clearly the OP. What a shameless , dubious character.

You're fortunate the spam bot has been banning me.

Someone needs my attention. Hei dude, where your boss fearlez? Did he send you? I hope not cause you burningblade ain't sharp enough kiddo.

And why are you particular about word JOSTLING? Seeing it for the first time? Well kiddo go get dictionary if you have one. I can give you tips on how to find it cuz I know that you haven't used a dictionary before.

Let me know when you get it, I'm generous and kind enough to tutor you on vocabs and their meaning cool

Like I told your boss' QUIT SMOKING grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by AHCB: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
that's a tart savage one up there.
That useless boy had it coming. His Stupidity make a rain forest look like the Sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
All show and no go? Pathetic
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by AHCB: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
LOL are you scared already, i wanna torment your soul tonight, i wanna drink your E-blood and laugh out loud like lord dracula.... just say aiye and i will change to my whitewizard moniker to suck your bitter blood.
Try sucking your mother's breasts_. If she slap you to oblivion, then know it's me telling you you're no different from an amoeba. Useless swine. Get lost.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Someone needs my attention. Hei dude, where your boss fearlez? Did he send you? I hope not cause you burningblade ain't sharp enough kiddo.

And why are you particular about word JOSTLING? Seeing it for the first time? Well kiddo go get dictionary if you have one. I can give you tips on how to find it cuz I know that you haven't used a dictionary before.

Let me know when you get it, I'm generous and kind enough to tutor you on vocabs and their meaning cool

So ure the op? O lagbara ooo
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Have you used the word jostling before today after fearlez used it on you less than 10 minutes ago?

And you used it wrongly because someone cannot be "jostling a place".

So answer the simple question, have you used " jostling" before?

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by THUNDAR(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:

Who I de fire?

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
Try sucking your mother's breasts_. If she slap you to oblivion, then know it's me telling you you're no different from an amoeba. Useless swine. Get lost.
calm down kiddo, stop girating like a kid,,, Dont quick to start crying,, ama dry your watery eyes and its only blood that will be left with you to bring down as tears... How is your 0.5 inch dick, have you started seeing the head of your dick? Because your dick is so small that the doctor thought you had a vagina..
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by THUNDAR(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:

Na you I suppose fire Abi, Oya bribe me before I strike

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
edimolu:

So ure the op? O lagbara ooo

WOW I'M KINDA GETTING UNNECESSARILY POPULAR HERE!
Hmmm, like I already said I'm not an alias to the o.p but its not bad identifying with him cool
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
THUNDAR:

Na you I suppose fire Abi, Oya bribe me before I strike
lol woya oga thunder nor vess.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by QueenSekxy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Your mom's the bvtch for giving birth to a randy and uncouth dog like you. An uncivil, ill-mannered, low-class idiot trying to portray himself as intelligent just because he had access to government-funded petepete education.

You will do well not to reply me or you will take a real wash in the downpour of shame. undecided
hahahha I want to be like you when I grow up gringrincheesy
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:

Have you used the word jostling before today after fearlez used it on you less than 10 minutes ago?

And you used it wrongly because someone cannot be "jostling a place".

So answer the simple question, have you used " jostling" before?

Kaii Jesu somebody has hopen him yansh 4 asaid.

Just get out! What where are you from? hahahahahaha, my stomach o.

I won't go with you kiddo. NEXT!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood, I need you to show me any post where you have used jostling before today and I will apologize to you.

You see, when you're text-battling with someone who is your mental superior, you instinctively, albiet unconsciously start copying and aping his writing Pattens and use of words without realising what you're doing.
That's why you used that word wrongly when I behead you with this : " You can't text-jostle with me; I will behead you violently and wipe the bloodstained knife on your mother's unwashed panties" grin grin cheesy

It takes you 30 minutes to respond and if today wasn't Sunday you would have claimed your unemployable JAMB-writing ass is busy at work grin

4 feet tall diminutive lovelorn wankster!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Kaii Jesu somebody has hopen him yansh 4 asaid.

Just get out! What where are you from? hahahahahaha, my stomach o.

So you haven't used the word before?

It hurts realising all the vagina quivering and squirting your momma's pussy endured to project a human filth like you on earth.

You should be thrown into the Pacific as food for fishes for nature to balance out your regrettable birth!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by THUNDAR(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
lol woya oga thunder nor vess.

Isoke! I been even de hungry, no strength to strike

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
It is always nice to watch people argue with grammar. The type of grammar most well known authors and academics don't use often because they believe in simplicity.

grin cheesy cheesy

Well, it is nice to discover new vocabulary. I still don't know why many Nigerians believe all it takes to be intelligent is a command of good English. I believe most IQ test available are big on arithmetic and logic. grin grin

What do I know though? Let me walk away before people use big grammar on my head grin
oh!!thought I was the only one digesting those vocabs cheesy
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

WOW I'M KINDA GETTING UNNECESSARILY POPULAR HERE!
Hmmm, like I already said I'm not an alias to the o.p but its not bad identifying with him cool
See dis one, person quote u mean say u popular....olo gogoro ni e
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
So you haven't used the word before?

It hurts realising all the vagina quivering and squirting your momma's pussy endured to project a human filth like you on earth.

You should be thrown into the Pacific as food for fishes for nature to balance out your regrettable birth!

Blah blah blah, where are you guys from? What's with you two and vaginas eh?

PERVERT ALERT!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
edimolu:
See dis one, person quote u mean say u popular....olo gogoro ni e
NEXT PLS!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh!!thought I was the only one digesting those vocabs cheesy
My sister, I am learning new words. Words that are not yet in the dictionary. Most of those words are modern English used on social media and internet.

You have to put those words in inverted comma if you want to use them in a serious article. I think even "sapiosexual" is a perfect example
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
Fazemood, I need you to show me any post where you have used jostling before today and I apologize to you.

You see, when you're text-battling with someone who is your mental superior, you instinctively, albiet unconsciously start copying and aping his writing Pattens and use of words without realising what you're doing.
That's why you used that word wrongly when I behead you with this : " You can't text-jostle with me; I will behead you violently and wipe the bloodstained knife on your mother's unwashed panties" grin grin cheesy

It takes you 30 minutes to respond and if today wasn't Sunday you would have claimed your unemployable JAMB-writing ass is busy at work grin

4 feet tall diminutive lovelorn wankster!

Okay........ never knew you were the time keeper. Are you really this jobless?
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Blah blah blah, where are you guys from? What's with you two and vaginas eh?

PERVERT ALERT!

How to spot an idiot who couldn't hold his words anymore than he could keep his mal-developed organ erect. Below was your word:

Fazemood:

And you're still bantering with this "kid" because he flipped the rhythm of your heart beat forcing you to respond.

Now I'm sure your life has no more value than the vagina secretion your mother expelled during your delivery.

Ozuo!

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

Okay........ never knew you were the time keeper. Are you really this jobless?
You defined joblessness when you wrote an article over 5 thousand words telling a bunch of faceless people what kind of girl you like.

That's two times the size of newspaper article written for profit.

Who swapped your destiny with a dibia's sacrificial goat should be ranked with Shekau for pure wickedness to men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by QueenSekxy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
My sister, I am learning new words. Words that are not yet in the dictionary. Most of those words are modern English used on social media and internet.

You have to put those words in inverted comma if you want to use them in a serious article. I think even "sapiosexual" is a perfect example
lol,,you have finished me gan..can't agree less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:

How to spot an idiot who couldn't hold his words anymore than he could keep his mal-developed organ erect. Below was your word:

And you're still bantering with this "kid" because he flipped the rhythm of your heart beat you had to respond.

Now I'm sure your life has no more value than the vagina secretion your mother expelled during your delivery.

Ozuo!

hahahahahahahahaha, man I just can't stop enjoying your entertainment.
Chaii vagina don suffer 4 una hand grin

Okay you win. Exchanging words isn't what I do and today I did it, it has ended .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Same Script, Different Cast / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.