Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15584 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
undecided
AnthonioAlsaid:

Young Lady I tell you this with all modesty I could surmount - you aren't making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by KevinDein: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

It's a good thing you agree. I created this thread to express my opinion elaborately and these biiches just jumped on me from all sides. I handled their pressure properly as a man and now they are dripping wet for me to quote them, and I'll deny them that need.

If you read the comments by females that were aimed at disparaging me, majority of them that were liked were also shared. And if these biiches will give you the passwords to their accounts you'll notice that the comments that were shared were majorly from guy who are trying to please them by siding with them. This is pathetic and stupid
You are actually very intelligent and I agree with most of your points but this, definitely, isn't the section for you.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by KevinDein: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

pay no mind to the likes and shares my friend. Regarding your topic, you've got a right to your opinions, but this sapiosexualism term is becoming more of a cliché and the way you guys put it up in people faces is sometimes annoying. I love smart women, everyone does, so making a case out of it is utterly unnecessary, I find the whole idea uncalled for but then I won't stop you from expressing your opinions.

What I'm particularly happy about in this thread is you standing your ground as a man and not selling your balls to any female, like many guys around here derive joy in doing. Thumbs up man.

Too many pussymen in this section. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
KevinDein:

Too many pussymen in this section. grin

That's is mehn - even when given all they need to rule and be dominant they decide to be subservient.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
KevinDein:

You are actually very intelligent and I agree with most of your points but this, definitely, isn't the section for you.

You are actually right. This section is definitely not the section for me. It houses the dumbest and most ignorant of nairalanders, most of which enjoy spending all day engaging in E-fights. I was having second thoughts about creating this thread because I knew the kind of reaction I'd get, but I bit the bullet and created it anyway. I love to write and when the idea to write about this topic arose in my mind, I couldn't resist. For all that's worth, at least I had a good laugh responding to the many emotion ridden comments and I put a lot of ladies in their place; which I believe is my responsibility as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by ottohan: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Swerve. I have no business with dead rodents.
LOL...
Kai. !!!
nairaland no go kill mee oohh!!!

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
somadino:
I don't usually do this but I had to drop a "thank you" for making my afternoon. I utterly enjoyed reading your back and forths.
I'd say THT80 and Lawlahdey are evenly matched and apart from the name calling, the banter was quite entertaining.
Thanks guys
lmaoo
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin intelligent sha
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fearlez...I'm glad you are here. What do you think of the Op and his write-up? smiley

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin intelligent sha
The blockhead is just stroking his own ego cuz there's no one else here to stroke it for him.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The blockhead is just stroking his own ego cuz there's no one else here to stroke it for him.
My sister, I don't think it is necessary to repeat something on numerous occasions just to prove something. I have stated earlier what people consider intelligent goes beyond good grammar. I believe it involves logic and arithmetic capabilities.

I don't know why this op feels those who diagree with him are dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by oladayo63(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Obviously, intelligence is not about having a good command of english!

If intelligence should be in a human form:

1. he won't run from intelligence to unintelligence this real quick.

2. he won't try too hard to make people validate him as intelligent

3. and he won't lose the value his thread was originally designed to portray by turning it to a garbage ground.

Reading his engagement and interaction with random people on a faceless forum makes me question his level of inteligence.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineG:

My sister, I don't think it is necessary to repeat something on numerous occasions just to prove something. I have stated earlier what people consider intelligent goes beyond good grammar. I believe it involves logic and arithmetic capabilities.

I don't know why this op feels those who diagree with him are dumb.
As in eh. sad sad

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fearlez: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fearlez...I'm glad you are here. What do you think of the Op and his write-up? smiley

I was trying to respond and I got this buzzling fly in the form of a Kenyan trying to usurp Africa's hierarchical standing and I needed to swat him to his low level rung....

....here, OP is having an emotional disease of self-inadequacy. Make no mistake, he's brilliant, actually writes well. But one's brilliance is also measured by the theme on which he expels his literary efforts.

He was trying-- vainly, in a struggle of literal improvisation-- to tell us how intelligent he is and how he loves intelligent girls way beyond their physical alignment.

Smacks of desperation to me.

He cares very much that we see him riding on that delusional horse of fleeting wisdom.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fearlez:

I was trying to respond and I got this buzzling fly in the form of a Kenyan trying to usurp Africa's hierarchical standing and I needed to swat him to his low level rung....

....here, OP is having an emotional disease of self-inadequacy. Make no mistake, he's brilliant, actually writes well. But one's brilliance is also measured by the theme on which he expels his literary efforts.

He was trying-- vainly, in a struggle of literal improvisation-- to tell us how intelligent he is and how he loves intelligent girls way beyond their physical alignment.

He cares very much that we see him riding on that delusional horse of fleeting wisdom.
Exactly! He seeks validation. Only vain people do that.

How's your aunt, btw?

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fearlez: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Exactly! He seeks validation. Only vain people do that.

How's your aunt, btw?
Yes, he seeks validation unashamedly. Those long baloney should have been well appreciated telling us a narrative instead of chirping away those finger dances trying to tell us what type of girl he likes and how God blessed him with good discernment grin

Dude should be taken to a public square and be horsewhipped until every shred of intellectual stupidity is purged out his insecure soul.

Aunt walks again.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fearlez:
Yes, he seeks validation unashamedly. Those long baloney should have been well appreciated telling us a narrative instead of chirping away those finger dances trying to tell us what type of girl he likes and how God blessed him with good discernment grin

Dude should be taken to a public square and be horsewhipped until every shred of intellectual stupidity is purged out his insecure soul.

Aunt walks again.
LMAO. I'm praying he replies you so he can get that whipping he needs so much in Romanceland's public square.cheesy grin

Oh, praise God. I have been meaning to ask you but I have not been active on whatsapp so-so.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sapiosexual indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just so you can voice your valueless opinions there.

*fist bump!* You set this up so sweetly, he walked right into it. Unfortunately, some people require special education before they can properly absorb a diss. It's frustrating when they're shielded by ignorance; it makes them hard to reach. See? Now we have three redundant pages.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by lazeal: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Just stop it, you're trying too hard. I honestly think you believe you're more intelligent than you actually are. Get a grip.
grin You just massacre the guy with few lines than he tried to use. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

*fist bump!* You set this up so sweetly, he walked right into it. Unfortunately, some people require special education before they can properly absorb a diss. It's frustrating when they're are shielded by ignorance; it makes them hard to reach. See? Now we have three redundant pages.
LOL.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fearlez: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LMAO. I'm praying he replies you so he can get that whipping he needs so much in Romanceland's public square.cheesy grin

Oh, praise God. I have been meaning to ask you but I have not been active on whatsapp so-so.

He's an alternate but I know his original drapery.

Dude says he likes tall girls , so you'll know he's short or average. His main moniker starts with letter "grin".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by lazeal: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Permit me to poke mouth,but you are the one acting the troll here. You started with the insults and you are trying really hard to prove your worth or, should I say value to people who don't care.
You are a loud-mouthed, vain, verbose and joy-deprived attention seeking nonentity. I saw what you did in literature section.
Having a good command of English language doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.

Stupid people never think of themselves as stupid.
Lobatan
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Just stop it, you're trying too hard. I honestly think you believe you're more intelligent than you actually are. Get a grip.
Honestly I do not see the reason 4 your comment, if I knew who you are I'd be embarrassed.

Are you a dullard? Why does his post get to you? If you fall short of intelligence, honestly you're just doing a good job displaying it.

You mustn't always comment, just be quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
iNTELLIGENT WOMEN GIVE ME INSTANT ERECTION...I DON'T PLAY WITH INTELLIGENT WOMEN...LAI LAI...
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fearlez:

Why all these grammars when you could just say 'I don't have a point to make' eh?
Ladies, you all are beating yourselves up over one man's opinion.

He only described what he likes and what he is and you all start venting ur frustration on him.

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

*fist bump!* You set this up so sweetly, he walked right into it. Unfortunately, some people require special education before they can properly absorb a diss. It's frustrating when they're are shielded by ignorance; it makes them hard to reach. See? Now we have three redundant pages.

I am really happy you can interpret the op's action. All he stated for three pages was; "I am smart and if you don't agree I am smart, you are dumb". When questioned further he claimed his impeccable grammar is enough grounds to prove he is smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Fearlez:

Dude says he likes tall girls , so you'll know he's short or average. His main moniker starts with letter "grin".
I thought so! Please tell me his original moniker in camera. grin grin

Letter D? I don't know no one with that moniker. Pray, did he visit this thread?
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fearlez:

AND WHATS UR POINT?

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
iNTELLIGENT WOMEN GIVE ME INSTANT ERECTION...I DON'T PLAY WITH INTELLIGENT WOMEN...LAI LAI...

Its unfortunate you don't understand the feeling. Sapiosexuality should be revered but full baked fools like you will not understand cuz your brain is as smooth as a poultry egg shell.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by johnydon22(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Rule Of Discussion. Never Argue With A Stupid Fellow, he Would Bring You down To His Level And Defeat You

Asin eeehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fazemood:

Its unfortunate you don't understand the feeling. Sapiosexuality should be revered but full baked fools like you will not understand cuz your brain is as smooth as a poultry egg shell.

Brov, did you read my comments atall? I implied i admire intelligent ladies alot and don't joke with intelligent women...How this makes me a fool i dont understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ok / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.