Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17846 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Humanistme: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
DarkRebel69:
OP just graduated from the university. I think I saw her make a post as regards this not too long ago (one of the curses of total recall—the useless facts just find their way in).

So if the OP graduated only recently, that would put her age at around 19 or 20. Ergo, it's either the immaturity of her age or her natural default docility state that is to be blamed for this resounding claptrap.

I think it's an ugly blend of the two i.e. both immaturity & inherent docility. Just take a look at her profile, her signature, her topics, her posts, and tell me, what do you deduce? Look at all the non-feminist females too & you would find that most of them are: painfully conservative, unquestioningly docile, emotionally dependent, excessively vain, and usually religious. (By the way, did you know studies have shown that women are generally more religious than men? The smart ones should know where I'm going with this).

From her profile and her posts, we can tell the OP perfectly fits the bill of the docile, averagely intelligent, and conservative female.

Here's an interesting one; see what was written on her profile:-

"It's only a girl that lacks home training that will be taller than her boyfriend"

Yeah, you might say it's just a harmless joke, but do you know what Sigmund Freud said about jokes? He said in most cases they serve two purposes:-

1) As a form of aggression (e.g. sarcasms)

2) As a way of revealing our unconscious desires (e.g. the jokes on OP's profile.)

I think OP should grow up, change this dangerous mindset, and work towards cultivating a better self-esteem than she has currectly (I know she might say she has a healthy self-esteem as it stands, but that's the thing about self-esteem—you might think you have a healthy dose of it when you really don't).

Honestly, this is pathetic. I think I might have to ban my daughters from visiting Nairaland... Before Nairaland females make idiöts out of them.

cc. sexybbstar food for thought
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Daeylar(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Humanistme:

cc. food for thought
You think it'll do anything for her? I think she's far gone.

First thread where I noticed her,
https://www.nairaland.com/3853761/man-woman-different-nothing-like#57430608

Cc Darkrebel69 lol, I wonder what you'll say if you see this thread above. (Sorry for giving you this mentioñ embarassed just wanted you to see this thread embarassed )
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Cc Darkrebel69 lol, I wonder what you'll say if you see this thread above. (Sorry for giving you this mentioñ embarassed just wanted you to see this thread embarassed )

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by DarkRebel69: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

I think I may have contracted cancer of the eye. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life. I'm more bothered about the fact that the post received 369 likes and 29 shares.

I've always said it that most Nigerians are naturally dumb.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Daeylar(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I think I may have contracted cancer of the eye. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life. I'm more bothered about the fact that the post received 369 likes and 29 shares.

I've always said it that most Nigerians are naturally dumb.

Loooll
Just wanted you to see the thread
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Loooll
Just wanted you to see the thread
And your account has been credited? Lol grin grin grin. Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by KingSango(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man in his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!

Feminism is an outgrowth of pederast culture. The Western culture of homosexuals loving children, men loving boys, and women loving girls, so they are forever attacking the principles of man with woman. Proven point, most feminists are lesbians, as you implied single women, confused by the loud voices of lesbians. A lioness does not want a weak lion for a pride leader anymore than an African woman wants a weak man. She wants a strong man she can submit too! The act of submission makes a woman glow inside because she feels totally protected by the strong man. Women love to give of themselves, to their man, to their children and to their communities. Ase, Love Ssngo
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Tedassie(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I also don't care much about feminism although I admire Adichie's interpretation of the concept. Like I keep saying, most modern feminists are women on an oestrogen fuelled rage who aren't even sure of what they want. The concept of gender equality is very noble, but completely unattainable. However, I think I'd forever be a supporter of greater opportunities for women in politics, business and other spheres of life.
Ever heard the saying that "Life doesn't give you what you deserve,but what you fight for". You want something?go get it...break frontiers...create that opportunity for your breakthrough. Women should quit this entitlement mentality tomany things,abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.