Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17984 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

When we mention Meekness, humility, submissiveness, faithfulness and helpfulness, they say we are looking for slaves. No problems. When they end up single as the ones they look up to in the society, they can employ handymen to service the engine and pay them for what they would have got good men to worship them and love them.

My heart is offended by their comments, i'm sorry for their foolishness. Bros, without submissiveness, politeness, humility, faithfulness, loyalty, what's left is a proud cocky divorcess waiting to happen. If they happen to marry by luck, their haughtiness will push them our of marriage.

They are unfit for marriage, they are not designed for marriage. Even they are not prepared to stay with a man. They can tag along with themselves for all I care, as for me. No more love for feminists.
When a woman is advised to remain polite, faithful, submissive and loyal to her man, they say it's "slavery" and that it's better the man marries a slave instead.

A happy home is a function of the wife. A happy home largely depends on the woman. Show me a happy family and I will show you a good wife. That's the kind of home many of us wish for ourselves bro.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When a woman is advised to remain polite, faithful, submissive and loyal to her man, they say it's "slavery" and that it's better the man marries a slave instead.

A happy home is a function of the wife. A happy home largely depends on the woman. Show me a happy family and I will show you a good wife. That's the kind of home many of us wish for ourselves bro.

Hell No, they see politeness as a quality of broke people. They see meekness as virtues of a slavery, they see compromise and tolerance as qualities only afool should possess, they are unfit for marriage, if they mistakenly get married, they will be bounced out of it, they character will thrust them out, because their minds, will power, heart, personality is not fine-tuned for such institution.

A happy family and home is the function of a good lady, but not these ones, these ones don't possess the finesse to make one. We will look out for them, may God give us long life.

I laugh when people feel and think humility is a characteristic of a broke individual, uncultured, they can't talk. The moment a lady speaks with arrogant, watch her, she's near feminism, and maybe she just earns some coins. I've seen the ones that control mega, they don't make noise. These coin changers, won't let the society rest.

Tell me brov, don't you see Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Tiwa Salvage in tears in the aftermath of their breakup? Now, this is the same future, these ones are prepping for. We wish them safe journey. Wetin be my concern, fish full everywhere. We will find the ones that mean well. Not these confused entities.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lolol, probably you could help with a summary, if isn't that elaborate.
It's good to hear from different perspectives
Lol cba
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol cba

Please now cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Darling, is the woman staying at home watching tv all day? She's most likely going to work and may also have work on her shoulders. You want joint financial responsibilty, but everything else must fall on the woman. This has nothing to do with feminism but mutual understanding and maturity. You tone your words like your wife is legally obligated to wash your clothes and cook for you. It's wrong. Your wife can gladly cook and take care of home responsibilities but realistically she's not superwoman. You can as well have as much responsibilities in taking care of the house, washing your clothes and cooking food. It's not her birth right to come home from work, to wash your clothes, cook for you, clean the house, take care of the home whilst you sit and watch football. Marriage is a companionship, you work together as a team. Your comments come off as very aggressive, like a woman has no right to disobey her husbands orders. Its very disgusting.
Let me correct a notion.. I don't want to talk about washing of clothes but as for cooking of foods, madam, your wife is "legally obligated" to cook for you as far as marriage is concerned. Please avoid uttering this kind of statement in order not to mislead the young and naive ones

Back to the topic

Why is it that each time the issue of chores is discussed, many of you always try to relate it to slavery?. For God's sake, is a man really demanding too much by expecting his wife to wash his clothes if not that you people are clowns? . Let's even face reality here, isn't a woman supposed to make it a point of duty to ensure her husband's are clean and washed? Yes you heard me right. Yes you can call it slavery because you're bereft of what a woman does to make loving wife.

What many of the so called feminists see as slavery is what makes a loving wife.

I just hope it will not be too late for you to realize this. Maybe you start going for marriage counseling to see how women manage their homes.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let me correct a notion.. I don't want to talk about washing of clothes but as for cooking of foods, madam, your wife is "legally obligated" to cook for you as far as marriage is concerned. Please avoid uttering this kind of statement in order not to mislead the young and naive ones

Back to the topic

Why is it that each time the issue of chores is discussed, many of you are always try to relate it to slavery?. For God's sake, is a man really demanding too much by expecting his wife to wash his clothes if not that you people are clowns? . Let's even face reality here, isn't a woman supposed to make it a point of duty to ensure her husband's are clean and washed? Yes you heard me right. Yes you can call it slavery because you're bereft of what a woman does to make loving wife.

What many of what the so called feminists see as slavery is what makes a loving wife.

I just hope it will not be too late for you to realize this. Maybe you start going for marriage counseling to see how women manage their homes.

First of all how does home chores amounts to slavery ? If it's slavery, then their mothers are slave drivers.

They don't need marriage counselling. They are unfit for marriage, and won't last in it.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

Back to the topic

Why is it that each time the issue of chores is discussed, many of you are always try to relate it to slavery?. For God's sake, is a man really demanding too much by expecting his wife to wash his clothes if not that you people are clowns? . Let's even face reality here, isn't a woman supposed to make it a point of duty to ensure her husband's are clean and washed? Yes you heard me right. Yes you can call it slavery because you're bereft of what a woman does to make loving wife.

What many of what the so called feminists see as slavery is what makes a loving wife.

A wife is NOT legally obligated to cook for her husband. Just the same way a man is NOT legally obligated to provide financially for the family. Will he go to jail if he can't ? It's simply a expectation that may or may not be met due to circumstances. Understand the difference.

So tosin let me ask you, if your wife cannot meet your household expectations, does that make her less of a loving wife? I think the problem with you is understanding. You're not willing to listen to anything unless it's suits your views.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
A wife is NOT legally obligated to cook for her husband. Just the same way a man is NOT legally obligated to provide financially for the family. Will he go to jail if he can't ? It's simply a expectation that may or may not be met due to circumstances. Understand the difference.

So tosin let me ask you, if your wife cannot meet your household expectations, does that make her less of a loving wife? I think the problem with you is understanding. You're not willing to listen to anything unless it's suits your views.

Listen to yourself. OMG What contorted reasoning
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Listen to yourself. OMG What contorted reasoning
okay
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:

Well, I think a woman should do her best to keep the home, this involves home management and finances too, same applies to the man. Except if they agree on something else. If circumstance doesn't allow it, different scenario.

I have a friend who grew up with maids and cooks. The father loves his wife o, I guess there is something else she does for him, something more important than cooking and washing clothes. Different strokes for different folks.

Safiaa, don't stress it jare.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Well, I think a woman should do her best to keep the home, this involves home management and finances too. Except if they agree on something else. If circumstance doesn't allow it, different scenario.

I have a friend who grew up with maids and cooks. The father loves his wife o, I guess there is something else she does for him, something more important than cooking and washing clothes. Different strokes for different folks.

Safiaa, don't stress it jare.
Yeah of course. I do think a wife should take care of the home, will never dispute that. However, its not coming from a respectful tone with tosin. Its almost like tosin wants to be a dictator in his house and if she doesn't abide by his rules alone, the marriage is over without trying to be considerate. His expectations may not be 100% met and there's nothing wrong with that. But like you said different strokes for different folks. If thats what he likes, I love it
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah of course. I do think a wife should take care of the home, will never dispute that. However, its not coming from a respectful tone with tosin. Its almost like tosin wants to be a dictator in his house and if she doesn't abide by his rules alone, the marriage is over without trying to be considerate. His expectations may not be 100% mhat. But like you said different strokes for different folks. If thats what he likes, I love it

They don't ever see anything wrong with their tones.
I said on some other thread, what's the obsession with submissiveness, is there more to it than mutual respect?

If you keep trying to impose something on someone, it's only normal she rebels. But if you respect another person as a fellow human, submissiveness and whatever they call them...will naturally follow. These niggas don't wanna hear that...

You better love it o, before he declares you single and frustrated tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah of course. I do think a wife should take care of the home, will never dispute that. However, its not coming from a respectful tone with tosin. Its almost like tosin wants to be a dictator in his house and if she doesn't abide by his rules alone, the marriage is over without trying to be considerate. His expectations may not be 100% met and there's nothing wrong with that. But like you said different strokes for different folks. If thats what he likes, I love it

Tosin wasn't authoritative he simply stated his points saying that it comes naturally for a woman to do somethings. Its the backbone of the argument, submissiveness isn't slavery, the man shows his woman love, the woman in turn respects him, how hard is this to understand ?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Tosin wasn't authoritative he simply stated his points saying that it comes naturally for a woman to do somethings. Its the backbone of the argument, submissiveness isn't slavery, the man shows his woman love, the woman in turn respects him, how hard is this to understand ?
Alright Mr Jupiter
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Alright Mr Jupiter

It's Jupxter. I can see you have low regard for my name. tongue Have i offended you today
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:

Forget about my wife meeting my household expectations or not. That's not what we are discussing here. Remember we are talking about how doing of chores relates to slavery as you all claim.

Please know that this is not the matter of me being unwilling to accept anything that doesn't suit my views or something.

I've known you be pessimistic about anything that has to do with relationship and marriage. You are always seeing failures and negative sides to things and I don't know why you programmed to be negative minded. You don't normally see outcome of things to be happiness but sorrow.

Please let's draw the curtain to this argument jawe.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Forget about my wife meeting my household expectations or not. That's not what we are discussing here. Remember we are talking about how doing of chores relates to slavery as you all claim.

Please know that this is not the matter of me being unwilling to accept anything that doesn't suit my views or something.

I've know to you be pessimistic about anything that has to do with relationship and marriage. You are always seeing failures and negative sides to things and I don't know why you programmed to be negative minded. You don't normally see outcome of things to be happiness but sorrow.

Please let's draw the curtain to this argument jawe.
u get time

She will go offline and worship her guy, it's online that they are feminist
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ReinaFarine: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okay, y'all clamouring for respect and submissiveness and humility from your woman.... Equality asks, do you respect her? Are you humble enough to accept when you're wrong and she's right? Do you truly love her?

Hmmmnnn

Respect is earned.... If you act like a real man, you won't be having shallow arguments like why didn't you wash my clothes and everything...... If it is the love I know, taking care of your man isn't a big deal.... It becomes an issue when you make her washing your clothes a rule. I am your woman... You reflect me to the outside world... Thesame way I reflect you... I will want you to look your best.... It becomes slavery when your wants are interfering with my needs....

Slavery means I have no choice because I was bought to please you and what I want don't matter.....

You want your clothes washed, you want a warm non-microwaved meal thrice a day, you want a clean home, you want cultured children, you want an agile woman to bleep when you get back from work... You want.... You want.....

I need to go to work early, I need to further my career... I need time for myself...

That's why jumping into marriage or commitment of any kind on the basis of chemistry and sexual attraction only is the highest form of stupidity.... If both of you can't make compromises.... Like a house keeper,
Or holding up on having kids until one of you is settled enough in his/her career to create his/her own schedule, or doing the chores together.....
I thank God everyday for the man I am lucky enough to be with.... He doesn't see the big deal in cleaning up the room while I'm cooking.... He understands I have a career that will not come second to his....

You respect someone for his/her accomplishment, ideas and actions not for his/her sexual organ.
If you think you must be the dictator in the house, please, go and marry a village illiterate with neither book nor street smarts.... Then only your opinion, actions, job, ideas, hell, only you will matter...

Leave feminists alone, real men are not threatened by their woman's success...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Okay, y'all clamouring for respect and submissiveness and humility from your woman.... Equality asks, do you respect her? Are you humble enough to accept when you're wrong and she's right? Do you truly love her?

H

Slavery means I have no choice because I was bought to please you and what I want don't matter.....Its the feminist equating home chores to slavery.

@ Leave feminists alone, real men are not threatened by their woman's success. I doubt any feminist here is successful enough to attract envy, it's a discussion and freedom or expression is permitted. Address the issue spot on, haughtiness belies the tone of their comments
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
[s] Okay, y'all clamouring for respect and submissiveness and humility from your woman.... Equality asks, do you respect her? Are you humble enough to accept when you're wrong and she's right? Do you truly love her?

Hmmmnnn

Respect is earned.... If you act like a real man, you won't be having shallow arguments like why didn't you wash my clothes and everything...... If it is the love I know, taking care of your man isn't a big deal.... It becomes an issue when you make her washing your clothes a rule. I am your woman... You reflect me to the outside world... Thesame way I reflect you... I will want you to look your best.... It becomes slavery when your wants are interfering with my needs....

Slavery means I have no choice because I was bought to please you and what I want don't matter.....

You want your clothes washed, you want a warm non-microwaved meal thrice a day, you want a clean home, you want cultured children, you want an agile woman to bleep when you get back from work... You want.... You want.....

I need to go to work early, I need to further my career... I need time for myself...

That's why jumping into marriage or commitment of any kind on the basis of chemistry and sexual attraction only is the highest form of stupidity.... If both of you can't make compromises.... Like a house keeper,
Or holding up on having kids until one of you is settled enough in his/her career to create his/her own schedule, or doing the chores together.....
I thank God everyday for the man I am lucky enough to be with.... He doesn't see the big deal in cleaning up the room while I'm cooking.... He understands I have a career that will not come second to his....

You respect someone for his/her accomplishment, ideas and actions not for his/her sexual organ.
If you think you must be the dictator in the house, please, go and marry a village illiterate with neither book nor street smarts.... Then only your opinion, actions, job, ideas, hell, only you will matter...

Leave feminists alone, real men are not threatened by their woman's success... [/s]
Who be this one again?

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Hmmmnnn

Tosin wee nor listen. Lol
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Tosin is 100% accurate. You're stereotyping him. Go back and read everything Tosin commented, before you pass comments
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

My brother, I don tire for these ladies jawe. They have a lot of problems and I know the kind of men they usually end up with.

What do you even expect from people who are mentally unfit for marriage? Isn't it obvious?

Ask them how many marriage counseling they've attended and you will be amazed that all their knowledge about marriage is only limited to what they read on Nairaland undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, I don tire for these ladies jawe. They have a lot of problems and I know the kind of men they usually end up with.

What do you even expect from people who are mentally unfit for marriage? Isn't it obvious?

Ask them how many marriage counseling they've attended and you will be amazed that all their knowledge about marriage is only limited to what they read on Nairaland undecided

These girls are not designed for marriage, boyfriend relationships yes, marriage no. I'm sure they haven't enjoyed a very good romantic relationship with a guy. They have hatred for men folks, but won't accept it. I tire. I'm off

Yes, they can have some good relations with guys, but these mindset shows people that are not even on their way to marriage. I worry for them
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ReinaFarine: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Slavery means I have no choice because I was bought to please you and what I want don't matter.....Its the feminist equating home chores to slavery.

@ Leave feminists alone, real men are not threatened by their woman's success. I doubt any feminist here is successful enough to attract envy, it's a discussion and freedom or expression is permitted. Address the issue spot on, haughtiness belies the tone of their comments

Baby..... C'Mon....

There are men that have the idea of 'I married you to do this and that for me'
Please tell me how this is different from saying I bought you to do this and that.....

I would like to think it shouldn't be a big deal for you to wash your woman's clothes, or wash the dishes after dinner or little chores like that.... And it is not a taboo (like most of the little fukaz here think it is) for you to cook while your woman rest......

The same way it is not so hard for me to do likewise. But when you make it look like I was married to do that and I'm less of a woman if I don't... Then it is slavery....

True feminists are not against housework. We are against doing it at the detriment of our happiness.

Second point.....
That's insulting..... I graduated college at the age of 17. How old are you? And where are you in your career.... Don't just make assumptions and proclaim them to be facts.... I'm not saying this out of pride.... Thousands of feminists on this forum are far higher than most of the chauvinistic pigs we have here.... We're not asking for envy...

And the point I was trying to drive was, you don't have to marry a feminist. The person for them will. Respect them for their accomplishments rather than their sexpertise....
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Tosin is 100% accurate. You're stereotyping him. Go back and read everything Tosin commented, before you pass comments

Tosin and I aren't new to each other. I don't have to go through his comments to know his stand. He is a misogynistic dictator. angry tongue
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You ehn... I see as una take dey gossip about me up and down both online and offline. So tey you go quote me begin whine me indirectly. cheesy

You know say I be very smart guy and I dey see those indirect attacks wella...

I don't know if it has now become something weird for two adult to get entangled cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Tosin and I aren't new to each other. I don't have to go through his comments to know his stand. He is a misogynistic dictator. angry tongue
You don't mean it

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You ehn... I see as una take dey gossip about me up and down both online and offline. So tey you go quote me begin whine me indirectly. cheesy

You know say I be very smart guy and I dey see those indirect attacks wella...

I don't know if it has now become something weird for two adult to get entangled cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Finally! The "women bashing" threads paid off after all. tongue

Look up the meaning of gossip tho, oko Iyawo. tongue
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

If you say it paid off, it actually did. cheesy

But on a serious, it's not something new so I sometimes wonder why you do those things as a matured lady.

Anyway, I no need check dico jawe.. I know say you sabi English pass me wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

oh really? FYI, he's the inspiration behind it. I don't create threads but he inspired me... It's not those threads that got me a rare gem but the rare gem inspired me cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Hi Darling.....
I can say for a fact, I am happily, over the top in love with my man....
I have job satisfaction... I love what I do....
And at this moment, I'm happy....
And shockingly, I am a Feminist....
I'm not advocating for ballslicing, dickchopping, I can do it all alone feminism....
I'm advocating for equal opportunities....

But... You might be able to change my mind being the 'superior species'
Just tell me what you did to come out with a tiny dinky between your legs that gives you that superiority you're fighting for....

What did you do differently that makes you think you're allowed access to education.... You're respected for your opinions... You're compensated for your actions .... And most times I'm not?

Please tell me what those medals between your legs that gives you the effrontery to rule the world and I'm subjugated to the kitchen are for?

What makes you smart enough to make your own decisions and I need you to tell me how to look and what to say?

I respect my man for what he had accomplished not a part of the body I'm missing...

So Mr. Tosyne2much.... Tell me how that makes me a sad, depressed, arrogant, unsatisfied or fulfilled woman....

I'm willing to listen and learn...
Teach me I pray thee....
Most supreme being of God's creations...

we are all here to learn dear and I must confess,your write up is sensible but please I would like to know the area in life that you personally have been cheated and robbed of opportunities or your valid opinions discarded due to you being a female and not a male...i feel like I have soo much to learn from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.