Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17834 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Boy, don't think everyone is as unenlightened, uneducated, backward and nescient as you. If that simple word is giving you nightmares, then you truly are a dim witted and lowlife cretin. If my lexicon intimidates you, you should go and develop yourself to become nearly as articulate as me, read books, get exposed and stop trying to throw weak shots .
That said, this would be the last time you'd ever get the privilege of getting a reply from me. I don't engage filthy pigs online or offline. Know your place and don't ever attempt to overstep your boundaries. smiley
iamJ:
the struggle to look educated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anybody coming to bash you ma'am should be counted among the group of Nigerians who love to deviate from their real problems in life to carry somebody's opinion on their head like dreadlocks.... most self called feminists are abusing that word called feminism,they have problems they ignore and want to blame men for their misfortune using feminism as cover while their real problem is low self-esteem...some of them mostly have nothing to contribute to society and they blame men for that too, a woman who's successful in her life doesn't need to throw tantrums because she wants to be treated as equals with men,their lives pretty much revolve around men's opinion of them...feminists go and be successful and you'll command the respect you deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by QueenSekxy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm yet to see a happy woman who is being showered with love, care and affection by her man arguing on a faceless forum whether it's right for a woman to submit to her husband or not.

Only bunch of emotionally hurt, bittered and depressed ladies who call themselves feminists are usually the ones that are fond of jumping from one thread to another talking about how a woman should never adore her man, honour and submit herself to him

Believe me, what people display here is not feminism but stupidity. What we see here are frustrated, hurt, ugly, unhappy and depressed ladies parading themselves as feminists just to corrupt and pollute the minds of young girls when it has to do with relationship/marriage
shocked
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

PMSL! Diva, you're new transformation is cool but I am wondering why you've adopted David's font and attitude on nl? What's that all about? Are you trolling him or you just admire his style?

Lol!

Whatever you make out of it dear, good nightsmiley
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man I'm his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shocked
.I dey watch you

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shocked
You should know my words always come like the rattle of a gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:
.I dey watch you
lol..with that fat neck shocked
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Boy, don't think everyone is as unenlightened, uneducated, backward and nescient as you. If that simple word is giving you nightmares, then you truly are a dim witted and lowlife cretin. If my lexicon intimidates you, you should go and develop yourself to become nearly as articulate as me, read books, get exposed and stop trying to throw weak shots .
That said, this would be the last time you'd ever get the privilege of getting a reply from me. I don't engage filthy pigs online or offline. Know your place and don't ever attempt to overstep your boundaries. smiley
fabolucity Abi prettythicsme

Get lost, troll

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by dollyjoy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm yet to see a happy woman who is being showered with love, care and affection by her man arguing on a faceless forum whether it's right for a woman to submit to her husband or not.

Only bunch of emotionally hurt, bittered and depressed ladies who call themselves feminists are usually the ones that are fond of jumping from one thread to another talking about how a woman should never adore her man, honour and submit herself to him

Believe me, what people display here is not feminism but stupidity. What we see here are frustrated, hurt, ugly, unhappy and depressed ladies parading themselves as feminists just to corrupt and pollute the minds of young girls when it has to do with relationship/marriage
So any lady who support feminism is emotionally hurt and depressed? How shallow does that sound!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Makydebbie, get your arse I here! cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nairalanders wee nor kee me oooo lipsrsealed
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by iamJ(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn I swear this thread is directed at u
The op used ur terminology to mock u
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
So any lady who support feminism is emotionally hurt and depressed? How shallow does that sound!!!

Extremely shallow.

Not a feminist, tho. grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
no not any lady,feminism is not bad only that most women of this generation have misinterpreted it

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

spot on bro!An accomplished happily married woman loved by all won't come to vent her frustrations on men under the guise of feminism same with single accomplished females...y'all feminists should know that men are not your problem,work on yourselves please!!!You live a life of depression doesn't mean you drag others into it too

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
spot on bro!An accomplished happily married woman loved by all won't come to vent her frustrations on men under the guise of feminism same with single accomplished females...y'all feminists should know that men are not your problem,work on yourselves please!!!You live a life of depression doesn't mean you drag others into it too
chai they are coming for you oo grin grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Mummy you are not saying the truth here, feminist(Nigerian ones) are born out of hate for men.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Only ladies that are suffering from depression and low self esteem are usually the ones parading themselves as feminists especially on a faceless forum like this cheesy

I repeat, a happy and emotionally satisfied woman will not be fighting for who should submit to who, only the low life single ones present themselves as feminists cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
uk10:
chai they are coming for you oo grin grin
lol,please oo! I am not feeling fine,i respect women alot...i want them to be given equal privileges,i have seen some female nairalanders that I haven't met before but I feel that they were born to be respected but when I see people abusing the concept of feminism,it makes me feel bad

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Maydebbie, get your arse I here! cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nairalanders wee nor kee me oooo lipsrsealed
Babe, this topic is overflogged jare. sad

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Evaberry:
It never fails to irritate and anger me when women talk like this

In all honesty this is rubbish

gringrin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:
How can you understand when you can't even spell it grin
Some people will just abandon their chill before logging in. grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bbstar ehn, we've the mumu feminist and the smart oo. You only spoke about the mumu type of feminists. What of the smart one? You totally overlooked it.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Whatever you make out of it dear, good nightsmiley

Night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Some people will just abandon their chill before logging in. grin

Hahaha, her or me though grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Babe, this topic is overflogged jare. sad

Of course, it is. Just be a lil bit observant... wink

This is a family work grin cheesy grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Bbstar ehn, we've the mumu feminist and the smart oo. You only spoke about the mumu type of feminists. What of the smart one? You totally overlooked it.
The mumu ones don take it to another level.. Now they are outnumbering the wise ones.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
OP, sorry I'm not interested in your topic ahbeg. sad

Dimples129...please fetch your chill where you kept itcheesycheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Of course, it is. Just be a lil bit observant... wink

This is a family work grin cheesy grin
I know na, isn't it obvious? Husband and wife handling account balance and na account subject? grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Hahaha, her or me though grin
You! grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:

OP, sorry I'm not interested in your topic ahbeg. sad

Dimple.s129...please fetch your chill where you kept itcheesycheesy

I can't find it babe grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Abbeycharles(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Watch how their mouths would turn bile because the OP has hammered them. See how dem ugly and frustrated ladies are feeling aggrieved. Na so my sister sef dey follow claim feminist until she learnt in the hard way when men no tale am serious again due to her attitudes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.