Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17843 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool a lot of them have an embarrassingly shallow understanding of it, someone brought up the man holding the door or something and I couldn't stop laughing

Nothing even wrong with disagreeing with it, but let's start with actually knowing what it is first lol

Do you mind educating we naive ones as to what it's about plz?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool a lot of them have an embarrassingly shallow understanding of it, someone brought up the man holding the door or something I couldn't stop laughing

Nothing even wrong with disagreeing with it, but let's start with actually knowing what it is first lol
Honestly, i give up on these threads. Its just hilarious, i just laugh through the posts and go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol you can do the research yourself to be honest, literally just google it
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

+1 for this comment cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Do us a favour by simplifying it now, who knows we might join the campaign.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

+1 for this comment cheesy

Abi, when the entire purpose of a woman being created was to be a " help mate " which implies, there's a standing nine to support and back up, how then will 100% equity be offered under such arrangement?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Abi, when the entire purpose of a woman being created was to be a " help mate " which implies, there's a standing nine to support and back up, how then will 100% equity be offered under such arrangement?
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Do us a favour by simplifying it now, who knows we might join the campaign.
Lool I'm not fussed if you do or don't, you can research it yourself, the resources are out there
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

I knew you won't surprise me with your typical response.

You're smarter than that. No need to deflect, just save us the data that would consume and tell us what feminism is all about.

How typical, i've never ever witnessed a feminist climb the stage and give a clear and sound arguement to explain in clear terms what it means, it's usually the deflective and sarcastic response. I knew you won't surrprise me. Perhaps, you could employ some support from the audience to help you out.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Tosin, this comment is very disappointing. Some of your comments on NL are just ridiculous.
I really want to know the direction you are trying to come from so that I will know the suitable reply to give you.

What's wrong with my comment if I may ask? That a man goes to work and asks his wife to help him wash the clothes he will be wearing to work the next day, only for the woman to start feeling like she's a wife and not a maid. Isn' that what many of you here rant about here?

When a woman is told to learn how to cook delicious delicacies for her husband, you all keep ranting that a woman should never go out of her way to please a man who may still end up cheating on her. Isn't that the mentality of many of you?

I know what I'm saying, so leave matter for LAWMA jawe

BTW, diversity in opinions is what makes up Nairaland, so you shouldn't tell me my comments are ridiculous because you don't subscribe to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I'm not fussed if you do or don't, you can research it yourself, the resources are out there
In certain scenarios, I tend to read people more than books and also prefer one on one explanations
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I really want to know the direction you are trying to come so that I will know the suitable reply to give you.

What's wrong with my comment if I may ask? That a man goes to work and asks his wife to help him wash the clothes he will be wearing to work the next day, but the woman starts feeling like she's a wife and not a maid. Isn' that what many of you here rant about here?

When a woman is told to learn how to cook delicious delicacies for her husband, you all keep ranting that a woman should never go out of her way to please a man who may still end up cheating on her. Isn't that the mentality of many of you?

BTW, diversity in opinions is what makes up Nairaland, so you shouldn't tell me my comments are ridiculous because you don't subscribe to it

Psychiatrists and prophets will attend to their sorrow when the time comes, we know they'll stock up anti-depressants
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Psychiatrists and prophets will attend to their sorrow when the time comes, we know they'll stock up anti-depressants
A lot of them ain't half of what they proclaim here, in terms of feminism, or what it takes.
Or do they live in another planet, that we don't get to meet them.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

A lot of them ain't half of what they proclaim here, in terms of feminism, or what it takes.

I'm always saddened by these troubling posts. People who have no understanding of life, create a new theology without subjecting it to thorough test and they are brave enough to try to make it the new norm. I will watch and wait, i'm watching feminists from now. Confused species, in the end of the day, they end up with one terrible dude, or an abusive relationship, or divorced with some dude coming to grind them for free. Their beliefs makes them unstable, and unfit for marriage. Like a friend said tome, they are not designed nor fit for marriage. They'll end up 40 as single mums, with their handymen coming to the mill for free, and sometimes paid for.

Damn it
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

That's it bro... You will never know how annoying these set of people are unless you get acquainted with them.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it bro... You will never know how annoying these set of people are unless you get acquainted with them.

Bros, let's all find a good, down-to-earth lady, for some a good Christian lady will work perfectly.Not these descendants of Cain
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
So true, honestly, I have got to chat with some of them offline on this subject, what they seem to stand for is a society/relationship where they are at least allowed to express themselves, probably based on what some mothers have experienced. It's totally different from the 'warrior vs hulk-hogan' theme, they sing here.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

I knew you won't surprise me with your typical response.

You're smarter than that. No need to deflect, just save us the data that would consume and tell us what feminism is all about.

How typical, i've never ever witnessed a feminist climb the stage and give a clear and sound arguement to explain in clear terms what it means, it's usually the deflective and sarcastic response. I knew you won't surrprise me. Perhaps, you could employ some support from the audience to help you out.
Lol I'm not deflecting, I'm lazy and genuinely don't care enough to explain, it's a beaten topic and if you want to know more, the resources are out there wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Bros, let's all find a good, down-to-earth lady, for some a good Christian lady will work perfectly.Not these descendants of Cain
Those are the important traits to watch out in a lady.. Meekness, humility, submissiveness, faithfulness and helpfulness.

These clowns lack these traits and that's why they will always look for a way to modify it in order to make themselves happy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

In certain scenarios, I tend to read people more than books and also prefer one on one explanations
Doesn't require anything overly extensive, a book isn't that necessary lol quora it or something
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I really want to know the direction you are trying to come from so that I will know the suitable reply to give you.

What's wrong with my comment if I may ask? That a man goes to work and asks his wife to help him wash the clothes he will be wearing to work the next day, only for the woman to start feeling like she's a wife and not a maid. Isn' that what many of you here rant about here?

Darling, is the woman staying at home watching tv all day? She's most likely going to work and may also have work on her shoulders. You want joint financial responsibilty, but everything else must fall on the woman. This has nothing to do with feminism but mutual understanding and maturity. You tone your words like your wife is legally obligated to wash your clothes and cook for you. It's wrong. Your wife can gladly cook and take care of home responsibilities but realistically she's not superwoman. You can as well have as much responsibilities in taking care of the house, washing your clothes and cooking food. It's not her birth right to come home from work, to wash your clothes, cook for you, clean the house, take care of the home whilst you sit and watch football. Marriage is a companionship, you work together as a team. Your comments come off as very aggressive, like a woman has no right to disobey her husbands orders. Its very disgusting.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Those are the important traits to watch out in a lady.. Meekness, humility, submissiveness, faithfulness and helpfulness.

These clowns lack these traits and that's why they will always look for a way to modify it in order to make themselves happy

When we mention Meekness, humility, submissiveness, faithfulness and helpfulness, they say we are looking for slaves. No problems. When they end up single as the ones they look up to in the society, they can employ handymen to service the engine and pay them for what they would have got good men to worship them and love them.

My heart is offended by their comments, i'm sorry for their foolishness. Bros, without submissiveness, politeness, humility, faithfulness, loyalty, what's left is a proud cocky divorcess waiting to happen. If they happen to marry by luck, their haughtiness will push them our of marriage.

They are unfit for marriage, they are not designed for marriage. Even they are not prepared to stay with a man. They can tag along with themselves for all I care, as for me. No more love for feminists.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I'm not deflecting, I'm lazy and genuinely don't care enough to explain, it's a beaten topic and if you want to know more, the resources are out there wink

Typical feminist, lazy, shallow and confused.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Typical feminist, lazy, shallow and confused.
Lol na so
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Doesn't require anything overly extensive, a book isn't that necessary lol quora it or something
Lolol, probably you could help with a summary, if isn't that elaborate.
It's good to hear from different perspectives
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

So true, honestly, I have got to chat with some of them offline on this subject, what they seem to stand for is a society/relationship where they are at least allowed to express themselves, probably based on what some mothers have experienced. It's totally different from the 'warrior vs hulk-hogan' theme, they sing here.
[i] Most feminists are usually perfectionists. They always try to fault everything in as much as it doesn't suit them.

When they find themselves in position of power, it's then you will know their real contempt and prejudice against men that cool
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lolol, probably you could help with a summary, if isn't that elaborate.
It's good to hear from different perspectives

They are shallow and unintelligent, dare anyone of them to come explain in clear terms what their agitation is about and you will never find any. It's who they are,a bunch of schmuck, confused entities.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Most feminists are usually perfectionists. They always try to fault everything in as much as it doesn't suit them.

When they find themselves in position of power, it's then you will know their real contempt and prejudice against men that cool

Perfectionists, but i don't like to give them that honor, they are fault finders, they see and find fault in any and everything. Never satisfied, their in satisfaction will keep retained as singles for life. It's their destiny.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

They are shallow and unintelligent, dare anyone of them to come explain in clear terms what their agitation is about and you will never find any. It's who they are,a bunch of schmuck, confused entities.
Haha bros, some of them are smart though.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Haha bros, some of them are smart though.

Vain wisdom. They are always smart, mark my words always, but their mental stance is on positioned on the wrong footing, have you not seen an intelligent person making repetitious errors? That's them, i see their intelligence as petty foolishness, and have no regard for them
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ToyinDipo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Vain wisdom. They are always smart, mark my words always, but their mental stance is on positioned on the wrong footing, have you not seen an intelligent person making repetitious errors? That's them, i see their intelligence as petty foolishness, and have no regard for them

I get your point
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I get your point

That's it. I tell folks, the greatest problem in life is correcting an intelligent person. They don't have the self awareness they should have many times to carefully analyze things and put issues in proper perspectives, hence when they make mistakes, they don't know, and guess what, they keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Moreso, because of their self-exaltation, they can't tell what's right, and what's proper. Their depend on their self indulgence, because they feel life revolves around their shallow views and biased decisions. The end is pain, Had i Known. Had i Known

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" / How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.