Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17831 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
The mumu ones don take it to another level.. Now they are outnumbering the wise ones.
Okay. But this is the second time you people are opening thread on feminism. The first time I tried it, I had headache for three days and I had to log out of my account for some days when thread got to page 25. But you still gallant, the Lord is your strength. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

I can't find it babe grin

Haha...let me help you look for itcheesy grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I know na, isn't it obvious? Husband and wife handling account balance and na account subject? grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lemme send a VN tongue
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Jman06(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How? I agree with only some of their tenets. What I'd never understand is why some of them are trying to be like or equate themselves to the opposite gender. I mean God wasn't stupid when he made woman "woman" and made man "man". As long as we got the boobs and not dicks, we can never be like men. Or maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned.
Just admit that you don't know what feminism is about.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
You! grin

She can't even construct a sentence and she's here schooling us grin grin grin

Don't quote me on the op pls cause I don't wanna exchange words with another woman about women's rights. I can't! She said life is unfair so women should know their place! Jesus just give her a husband off nl already cry

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Next2Bezee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
No No No...just No.

We need feminism in Nigeria, especially in the north. But we don't need the craze that 3rd way feminists in the west have though.

I'd rather be best friends with my wife, than have her serve me like a servant.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hardly will you ever see a happily married woman claiming feminist? you don't mean it! grin grin grin
Hardly will you ever see a happy man, who has a good dose of self esteem...looking for a woman to lord over in the name of submission.

Only men who have never felt important in their lives, wait all their youth to get married to a woman who will submit to them. The definition of submission to a Nigerian man is very flawed, more reason they chose submission over mutual respect.

There is a difference between feminism and misandry.
The former is supported by me.
I love the genuine cause, not the flawed one.
I love how they make most Nigerian men uncomfortable. It shows something is indeed wrong somewhere... grin
Only the guilty are afraid... wink wink

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Don't quote me on the op pls cause I don't wanna exchange words with another woman about women's rights. I can't! She said life is unfair so women should know their place! Jesus just give her a husband off nl already cry

Really, really? We must find your chill tonight, babez.

Makydebbie, bring that lamp biko. grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Hardly will you ever see a happily married woman claiming feminist. Hardly will you ever see a happy man, who has a good dose of self esteem...looking for a woman to lord over in the name of submission.

Only men who have never felt important in their lives, wait all their youth to get married to a woman who will submit to the. Knowing that the definition of submission to a Nigerian man is very flawed, more reason they chose submission over mutual respect.

There is a difference between feminism and misandry.
The former is supported by me.
I love the genuine cause, not the flawed one.
I love how they make most Nigerian men uncomfortable. It shows something is indeed wrong somewhere... grin
explain the difference between submission and mutual respect in marriage
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Next2Bezee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Hardly will you ever see a happily married woman claiming feminist. Hardly will you ever see a happy man, who has a good dose of self esteem...looking for a woman to lord over in the name of submission.

Only men who have never felt important in their lives, wait all their youth to get married to a woman who will submit to the. Knowing that the definition of submission to a Nigerian man is very flawed, more reason they chose submission over mutual respect.

That is because the men pay a fee (bride price) for their beloved so it stands within reason that they expect total submission. You can't pay 2 million for a car only for it not to work, won't u cause calamity that day?

Primitive Traditions are the problem and Nigerians have somehow found a way to continue slavery (selling their daughters off / bride price) that even the white man fought against on our behalf.

Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
uk10:

Submission is expected of the woman.
Mutual respect is expected of both.

Or should I say, mutual submission? Would you submit to me dearest uk10? If yes, let's get married. If no, why? Isn't it a good thing grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man in his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!

May your days be long. May the Lord raise your head up and cause His face to shine upon you.

May laughter never seize in your house, one season may end, but may your fruitfulness be endless.

May the Lord raise up giants and mighty men through you. May your wisdom be sought after

May you live and see the goodness of the Lord in your life.

May gladness and joy never depart from your home.

I declare, may the Lord continually add wisdom to what you already carry, and may your vessel expand to receive more.

God Bless You for this Post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You 2 crack me up! Let me know when you locate it grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
I've been tryna run a research on what Feminism and all its Buhaha is all about, but I can't still get something to hold on.

Maybe I am still living in the 80's. Well, I'm gonna still trynna play catch up!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Submission is expected of the woman.
Mutual respect is expected of both.

Or should I say, mutual submission? Would you submit to me dearest uk10? If yes, let's get married. If no, why? Isn't it a good thing grin
mutual submission,okay thats better
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:

That is because the men pay a fee (bride price) for their beloved so it stands within reason that they expect total submission. You can't pay 2 million for a car only for it not to work, won't u cause calamity that day?

Primitive Traditions are the problem and Nigerians have somehow found a way to continue slavery (selling their daughters off / bride price) that even the white man fought against on our behalf.

Who is fooling who?

I've heard of cultures where bride price are not paid. One female NL told me her place, somewhere in the SS is not support of bride price payment. The woman remains the 'property' of her family. I'm sure such men would still expect total submission, so...it goes beyond bride price after all.

The men are fooling themselves.
Who collects the bride price? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol grin grin grin.. You had better find it before it get lost again... Tonight's gonna be interesting cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lemme send a VN tongue
Quicquic!! cheesy grin cheesy

Blackhawk01:

Someone stole her chill oo! We can't find it. embarassed embarassed
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by uk10(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I've heard of cultures where bide price are not paid. One feale NL told me her place, somewhere in the SS are not support of bride price payment. The woman remains the 'property' of her family. I'm sure such men will still expect submission, so...it goes beyond bride price after all.

The men are fooling themselves.
Who collects the bride price? grin grin
i have another question,how exactly are you going to be submissive to your husband and how do you want your husband to be submissive to you
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
uk10:
i have another question,how exactly are you going to be submissive to your husband and how do you want your husband to be submissive to you

I saw you endorse the post. The way you all expect your wife to submit, that's how you will submit to me. Mutual submission grin grin

Any thing in the marriage that doesn't flow both ways is questionable.

https://www.nairaland.com/4148867/lady-isnt-ready-live-these
Ehen, this is a good example of how my husband should submit to me and I will submit too.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I get her point, she's talking about the flawed one. But I think she was in a haste to write this and she didn't do the research well hence making the whole thing very flawed. embarassed
At bold, you mean to tell me we're slaves? Lemme alone lemme cry. cry What misfortune!

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin grin grin.. You had better find it before it get lost again... Tonight's gonna be interesting cheesy

Very very interesting, Iyawo.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man in his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!
Op with the bolded that i singled out from your post..
It's very clear that you know nothing of feminism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I saw you endorse the post. The way you all expect your wife to submit, that's how you will submit to me. Mutual submission grin grin

Like say I don know say I go find you here... Me and you dey always jam each other for feminism threads sha

Which kind coincidence be that? cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Quicquic!! cheesy grin cheesy

Someone stole her chill oo! We can't find it. embarassed embarassed

Just did, it's quite noisy sha, in the sitting room with my siblings cheesy.

The babe shut the thread down nii! shocked
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Very very interesting, Iyawo.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
This one you dey call me iyawo.. You get person wey you wan give me?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
uk10:
From all the dramas I have seen on this feminism of a thing, I have to say that feminism is madness in Nigeria cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

https://www.nairaland.com/4148867/lady-isnt-ready-live-these
Ehen, this is a good example of how my husband should submit to me and I will submit too.
So your husband should worship you?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Just did, it's quite noisy sha, in the sitting room with my siblings cheesy.

The babe shut the thread down nii! shocked
I just replied nii. tongue

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Op with the bolded that i singled out from your post..
It's very clear that you know nothing of feminism.
Drinkgoldspot nii. grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

So your husband should worship you?

So, I should worship my husband?

tosyne2much:
Like say I don know say I go find you here... Me and you dey always jam each other for feminism threads sha

Which kind coincidence be that? cheesy

Organised coincidence...
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

So, I should worship my husband?

Organised coincidence...
Yes,
Worship him and he will respect you,
That's the way it should be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.