Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21476 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
If you love your casual sexual promiscuity which makes you slutty, just own up to it instead of pointing accusatory fingers at men for your sleazy habits.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
H2O2:

It's the asinine American mentality of female liberation (emancipation or whatever else they would like to name it), through misplaced priorities and acts of promiscuity  that is worrying platk.

Exactly where am driving @.

H2O2:

If you love your casual sexual promiscuity which makes you slutty, just own up to it instead of pointing accusatory fingers at men for your sleazy habits.

Well said,wa gba yiii men.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

Its obviously "them" not the dude. Dudes are not silly, facial beauty and being good in bed are not necessarily criteria for marriage.

Well they will need to get a decent boyfie 1st.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

Absurd. What religion where your forefathers practicing 300 yrs ago? I'm sure your mom would tell you that women of those days were far more moral than the dross we have on offer today.

thank u, u know these girls create a problem and complain about it later, they want a man that is sensitive, the guy becomes sensitive and they cry out later, i want a real man bcuz the guy now is a master in being overly sensitive just like they are. they want casual s3x and they will complain that they cant find a faithful partner. tomorrow they will say men dont know what they want, we do, all we want is s3x, if u want more than that then we will add other qualities to our demand, church close!

H2O2:

i concur!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

thank u, u know these girls create a problem and complain about it later, they want a man that is sensitive, the guy becomes sensitive and they cry out later, i want a real man bcuz the guy now is a master in being overly sensitive just like they are. they want casual s3x and they will complain that they cant find a faithful partner. tomorrow they will say men dont know what they want, we do, all we want is s3x, if u want more than that then we will add other qualities to our demand, church close!

Can't they focus on any other thing apart from MEN,is pathetic being bitter when they are the creator of their own misfortunes.You hardly see a girl whose in a relationship with her man right by her side moan about half of the things i see on here,so the reason could just be cos they r SINGLE.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Can't they focus on any other thing apart from MEN,is pathetic being bitter when they are the creator of their own misfortunes.You hardly see a girl whose in a relationship with her man right by her side moan about half of the things i see on here,so the reason could just be cos they r SINGLE.
I seriously think so too. IF they aren't so single, bitter, frustrated, constipated, Hot. . you name it, they wouldn't be here spewing these jagbajantis. Real women who've got real men in their lives don't partiipate in all this trash talk.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

i hear u bro, rather than take responsibility for their own stupidity they want to point fingers

H2O2:

I seriously think so too. IF they aren't so single, bitter, frustrated, constipated, Hot. . you name it, they wouldn't be here spewing these jagbajantis. Real women who've got real men in their lives don't partiipate in all this trash talk.

amen brother!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

there are married women here and those who are in genuinely loving relationships, do you see them supporting such nonsense?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

there are married women here and those who are in genuinely loving relationships, do you see them supporting such nonsense?
certainly not.

the lots are not loose and irresponsible. they have no time for such.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
H2O2:

I seriously think so too.  IF they aren't so single, bitter, frustrated, constipated, Hot. . you name it, they wouldn't be here spewing these jagbajantis.  Real women who've got real men in their lives don't partiipate in all this trash talk.

Well said,now they want Liberation,kmt.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

oh there is one who got her hubby through "casual s3x" , she is supporting her fellows to continue in their stupidity although we know that she is also asking pastors to pray for her so that they may see vision, just in case the hubby still into casualties  grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

So you got issues with the double standard from what i have gathered from your post,if MAN can bed 500 girls,you should be able to bed 500 dudes too with your dignity intact ?

My Point is why is their a double standard in the first place?
Shouldnt be men be castigated as well if we follow the moral system?

davidylan:

Absurd. What religion where your forefathers practicing 300 yrs ago? I'm sure your mom would tell you that women of those days were far more moral than the dross we have on offer today.
Maybe I think too deep for all of yall.
think back of the days, when the ten commandments were laid down.
Do we choose which commandment to follow for a certain gender?

How many actually practice what they preach?
Whats good for geese aint good for the gander?

davidylan:

I dont think so. the problem is they just arent finding the men they wish they could have. You can only settle for what is available to you.

You know the facts, you're just pretending. Men do it NOT because it is an only option but because they want to. For women it is either that or a life of pining away in relative obscurity.

Men do it as an option, meaning what?
Women are here jumping to get married?
Sigh.
Settling is for losers.
H2O2:

This is why a valid argument can never be found on NL.
Ad homiems.

follypimpi:

Is there a sign on peoples foreheads you can see that says "im in a relationship?

And I beg your pardon, whats the topic?

H2O2:

certainly not.

the lots are not loose and irresponsible. they have no time for such.

wow, such bitter men here smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

oh there is one who got her hubby through "casual s3x" , she is supporting her fellows to continue in their stupidity although we know that she is also asking pastors to pray for her so that they may see vision, just in case the hubby still into casualties  grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Serious ??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Mmmbop: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Platinum dear, there are double standards on both ends, doesn't mean it's right, that's just the way the cookie crumbles smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
adhomi what son? hiss! u a trip.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Maybe I think too deep for all of yall.
think back of the days, when the ten commandments were laid down.
Do we choose which commandment to follow for a certain gender?

How many actually practice what they preach?
Whats good for geese aint good for the gander?

hmm i humbly beg to disagree on that one. thinking deeply does not seem to be a strong point of urs.

Back to topic . . . i wonder what the 10 commandments had to do with this. You said and i quote - Morals and so called "good manners" stemmed from religion.

But 300 yrs ago the women in Owerri didnt have the liberty of knowing that anything called the "10 commandments" existed. they had 1000 times better morality than the women of today who have the 10 commandments in their faces all day. So just exactly what is your point?

I notice that a lot of the women here are quick to label others "bitter" for daring to disagree with a clearly wayward lifestyle. It just makes me wonder . . . "bitter" of what and who?  undecided We really dont know you at all . . . and are not in a hurry to do so. thanks.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
Well I thank God sha, this is internet Lingo, aint reality cheesy

. . . .  never mind, aint worth bursting eggshells today, I'll remember and laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Let those without sin cast the first stone.

Thank God I have "misplaced priorties" lol cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abeg kini big deal.

Casual? carry go jor
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

hmm i humbly beg to disagree on that one. thinking deeply does not seem to be a strong point of urs.

Back to topic . . . i wonder what the 10 commandments had to do with this. You said and i quote - Morals and so called "good manners" stemmed from religion.

But 300 yrs ago the women in Owerri didnt have the liberty of knowing that anything called the "10 commandments" existed. they had 1000 times better morality than the women of today who have the 10 commandments in their faces all day. So just exactly what is your point?

I notice that a lot of the women here are quick to label others "bitter" for daring to disagree with a clearly wayward lifestyle. It just makes me wonder . . . "bitter" of what and who?  undecided We really dont know you at all . . . and are not in a hurry to do so. thanks.

You cant prove that David.
They have nomad societies where women  have more than one husband - polyandry
So are you to tell me they dont suscribe to morals?

No bitter is when you have all kinds of posts ragging on women- issues for real.
When they are at home with mr Tissue and Mrs Lotion  undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

You cant prove that David.
They have nomad societies where women  have more than one husband - polyandry
So are you to tell me they dont suscribe to morals?

I basically cant understand what exactly it is you are responding to. You seem to go widely off tangent half the time . . . here we call it "fishing".

I specifically reiterated igbo societies of 300 yrs ago when they had no established religions as you had today . . . they had morals. So your claim that morals only stem from religions is wrong.

platinumnk:

No bitter is when you have all kinds of posts ragging on women- issues for real.
When they are at home with mr Tissue and Mrs Lotion  undecided

1. this is not one of those posts . . .
2. This isnt discussing "women issues". This is a discussion on misplaced priorities, lack of morals and emotional imbalance is masquerading as "liberty".
3. How do you know the men here are at home with "mr. tissue"? Many here are happily engaged sorry to burst the bubble.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mmmbop:

Platinum dear, there are double standards on both ends, doesn't mean it's right, that's just the way the cookie crumbles smiley

Then what leaves those who see past that? In the Christianity sense, hell burns for both men and women.
So why should society castigate one and raise the other?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

I basically cant understand what exactly it is you are responding to. You seem to go widely off tangent half the time . . . here we call it "fishing".

I specifically reiterated igbo societies of 300 yrs ago when they had no established religions as you had today . . . they had morals. So your claim that morals only stem from religions is wrong.

Sigh-
Your points Women in Owerri has morals before religion (as per se)
As per custom.
Morals according to you AND this topic is where the woman would not be sleeping around casually ( as per the topic)

I say there are societies where women are sleeping around with more than one man.
Does that also mean they dont have morals.
Since it is also in their custom?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Then what leaves those who see past that? In the Christianity sense, hell burns for both men and women.
So why should society castigate one and raise the other?

So next time a dude rapes a woman he should not recieve more jail time if it's the other way round shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

1. this is not one of those posts . . .
2. This isnt discussing "women issues". This is a discussion on misplaced priorities, lack of morals and emotional imbalance is masquerading as "liberty".
3. How do you know the men here are at home with "mr. tissue"? Many here are happily engaged sorry to burst the bubble.
There wasnt a bubble to begin with  cheesy Dont use yourself to speak for others.  wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

There wasnt a bubble to begin with cheesy Dont use yourself to speak for others. wink
When society castigates broke men what do you say?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

So next time a dude despoils a woman he should not recieve more jail time if it's the other way round shocked shocked
I dont understand.

Rape is a crime.
Crime warrants punishment.
You commit a crime, you warrant punishment.  undecided
H2O2:

When society castigates broke men what do you say?
Meaning? I don't. There is always a start from somewhere.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Sigh-
Your points Women in Owerri has morals before religion (as per se)
As per custom.
Morals according to you AND this topic is where the woman would not be sleeping around casually ( as per the topic)

I say there are societies where women are sleeping around with more than one man.
Does that also mean they dont have morals.
Since it is also in their custom?

I wasnt addressing any of the above. You dont seem to have the capacity to follow your own arguments coherently. I was responding to your comment that morals stem from religion only. That would make no sense as women 300 yrs ago from Owerri west who didnt have the bible were more moral than women of today.

trying to use customs were it is allowed for women to have more than one husband as an excuse for todays conscienceless woman doesnt wash. The society does NOT approve of women sleeping around for fun . . . dont blame me, that's the way i met it too.

Its funny how women want the liberty to sleep around (only when they are single and desperate) but call men dogs for doing exactly the same.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Serious ??

very serious!  grin grin grin grin

davidylan:

self deception is a very strong thing, no matter how much u try to explain to some folks, they will purposely choose to remain delusional, so save ur breath, even Jesus could only change but a few  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

I dont understand.

despoil is a crime.
Crime warrants punishment.
You commit a crime, you warrant punishment.

Well so u think if it's the other way round both sexes will serve same jail term ?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

I wasnt addressing any of the above. You dont seem to have the capacity to follow your own arguments coherently. I was responding to your comment that morals stem from religion only. That would make no sense as women 300 yrs ago from Owerri west who didnt have the bible were more moral than women of today.

trying to use customs were it is allowed for women to have more than one husband as an excuse for todays conscienceless woman doesnt wash. The society does NOT approve of women sleeping around for fun . . . dont blame me, that's the way i met it too.

Its funny how women want the liberty to sleep around (only when they are single and desperate) but call men dogs for doing exactly the same.

I have heared of Man-LovePeddler,Skirties,Ashewo i can go all day.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

You go off your own points, and then they dont make sense.  undecided
What Im saying is what is morals? Who chooses the rules?
Is there a list that says one side for Men and one side for women?

Who said I sought liberty, I dont pin myself to titles that no one but my parents or God gave me.  I really can care less.
What is wanted is the same castigation that women recieve, men should as well.

follypimpi:

Well so u think if it's the other way round both sexes will serve same jail term ?

Should they? Yes.
Rape is a crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.