Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21477 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

I have heared of Man-LovePeddler,Skirties,Ashewo i can go all day.

These are titles from Women.
Why dont you critque you fellow men? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
plarrinumk is a confused specimen
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

Its funny how women want the liberty to sleep around (only when they are single and desperate) but call men dogs for doing exactly the same.

Only the sexually/emotionally-starved women want the liberty to sleep around.
When there's no other way, they chant the INDEPENDENT WOMEN bullshyte and flaunt it in our faces.
U can hardly see any woman happy in a relationship ranting over the freedom to bang like a female dog.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

You go off your own points, and then they dont make sense.  undecided
What Im saying is what is morals? Who chooses the rules?
Is there a list that says one side for Men and one side for women?

Who said I sought liberty, I dont pin myself to titles that no one but my parents or God gave me.  I really can care less.
What is wanted is the same castigation that women recieve, men should as well.

Buhahahahah maybe next LIFE definately not this one.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
Dayyyyyuummmmmmmmm, this is serious ooooo grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

These are titles from Women.
Why dont you critque you fellow men? undecided
That's running off course.  Be cogent and stay on point!
This particular topic addresses the issue of female sexual promiscuity.

Ashewo, sluts, hoes, whores, twats as cadillacpimpin has called them are all befitting titles. loud lol.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
H2O2:

plarrinumk is a confused specimen

Maybe because I see things in black and white.

When Soddom and Gommorah was destroyed, I didnt hear where they set aside the men because only the women were sleeping around.  undecided
follypimpi:

Buhahahahah maybe next LIFE definately not this one.

Why? When you close your eyes do you get a second chance?
Why do men have no morals these days, and its easily accepted.

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

When there's no other way, they chant the INDEPENDENT WOMEN bullshyte and flaunt it in our faces.
U can hardly see any woman happy in a relationship ranting over the freedom to bang like a female dog.

Funny how all of these Bullocks fly outta the window once a real MAN approaches em.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

lol that much is a given.  grin

platinumnk:

What Im saying is what is morals? Who chooses the rules?
Is there a list that says one side for Men and one side for women?

I dont, neither do you. Its what it is . . . perhaps you shld come as a man in your next life.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Funny how all of these Bullocks fly outta the window once a real MAN approaches em.

Dont mind them. Casual s.ex ko, casual fling ni. Stroll to the "family" section, its full of women crying about their husbands straying outside. I thot it was ok to have casual s.ex.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Maybe because I see things in black and white.

When Soddom and Gommorah was destroyed, I didnt hear where they set aside the men because only the women were sleeping around.  undecided

grin  grin you a joker foo
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bluespice(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
Granted it's a man's world,
but why are we enforcing sexist beliefs?

All plat is saying is the same standards used to judge women should be used to judge men too (doesn't in anyway sanctify the act of having multiple partners). As naive and 'simple' as the idea might sound, it is not that hard to understand (even if it might never exactly happen).
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

So there are no Real Men here?
Ok I accept  cool

davidylan:

lol that much is a given.  grin

I dont, neither do you. Its what it is . . . perhaps you shld come as a man in your next life.

You know who wrote the rules, practice what you preach or shut the hell up.
H2O2:

Ashewo, sluts, hoes, whores, twats as cadillacpimpin has called them are all befitting titles. loud lol.
no its not, im following you.
People who sleep around should be in that category, not just women.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

Dont mind them. Casual s.ex ko, casual fling ni. Stroll to the "family" section, its full of women crying about their husbands straying outside. I thot it was ok to have casual s.ex.
C'mon now, that's a lil bit different.
Those Ladies are Married not single wink.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
female liberation has little to do with sex.

I don't think Susan B anthony was fighting for women to have the right to sleep with anybody they want too.  That withstanding, a man sleeping with as many women as he wants too isn't dignifying either.  Look at MKO abiola, see what the litany of women and kids have done to his estate.

condoms aren't full proof protection against herpes either so watch yourself.   Sex is a natural act but it shouldn't be abused.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by GL(f): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
i don't think i can be in a casual relationship, at least not for long. i don't see any problem with a girl or guy wanting a casual relationship, as long as they would be straightforward about it and not string the other person along. i don't like the idea of casual sex however.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

If I did, it wouldnt be anything different.  Still as a man, I wouldnt be sleeping around.
bluespice:

Granted it's a man's world,
but why are we enforcing sexist beliefs?

All plat is saying is the same standards used to judge women should be used to judge men too (doesn't in anyway sanctify the act of having multiple partners). As naive and 'simple' as the idea might sound, it is not that hard to understand (even if it might never exactly happen).

Thank you.  kiss
I am no way advocating for sexing around, but the same people ragging should look in the mirror.
Its really not that hard to understand.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

You know who wrote the rules, practice what you preach or shut the hell up.

I dont know who wrote the rules so perhaps you can educate me on that one.
And i practice what i preach . . . infact down to many women choosing not to talk to me again because i cant give what they want. See . . . some of us dont think with the guy down south.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Then what leaves those who see past that? In the Christianity sense, hell burns for both men and women.
So why should society castigate one and raise the other?

do u want me to really state what society thinks? really?

1) a woman slaps a guy, society looks the other way, a guy slaps a woman, hell breaks loose!

2) guy is Hot and asked a woman for s3x and she said no, the guy is suppose to understand, society agrees but a woman is Hot ask a guy for s3x, guy declines and society wonders if the guy is normal, some thing must be wrong with him

3) a woman does not work and provide for her family, society thinks no big deal, a man does not work and provide for his family they say he is not a man

4) woman despoils a guy, society is slow to take on the issue feeling a woman is not capable of despoiling a guy, a guy does the same to a lady and they cry crucify him!

5) a woman cheats on her partner and society feels there must be a reason she did it, must be something the guy is not doing right. a guy does the same and they want his head on a platter of gold

6) car breaks down on the highway, woman and society looks at the guy and say fit it! the very ideal of being equal becomes faint

7) woman yells in the house to put hubby in his place but once there is a break in at night by armed robbers she wakes hubby and says go and see who that is, u are the "man of the house". society thinks this is ok, i declined, if u can shout in the day time be ready to do so at night when there is danger

8 ) a woman spends a guy's life savings at the mall, society says she is a woman what did u expect, a man does the same, they say he is an id1ot, a good for nothing man!

9)when there is a war, society says lets save women and children, sure the men can die for all we care!

10) a woman spends 10hours in the bathroom and in front of the mirror b4 going out, society looks the other way, a man does it and they question his sexuality

etc etc etc! dont preach about societal injustice to us
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
GL:

i don't think i can be in a casual relationship, at least not for long. i don't see any problem with a girl or guy wanting a casual relationship, as long as they would be straightforward about it and not string the other person along. i don't like the idea of casual intimacy however.

word if you want to do, go ahead. Just don't catch feelings or else even dr phil no go send you  lipsrsealed

H2O2:

what about the men who sleep with these women?  Why not respect yourself and avoid such women.
It seems strange men in this thread are bragging out one-nite stands but condemn women for engaging in such behavior.   who are these men having one-nite stands with, other men?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

female liberation has little to do with intimacy.

I don't think Susan B anthony was fighting for women to have the right to sleep with anybody they want too. That withstanding, a man sleeping with as many women as he wants too isn't dignifying either. Look at MKO abiola, see what the litany of women and kids have done to his estate.

condoms aren't full proof protection against herpes either so watch yourself. intimacy is a natural act but it shouldn't be abused.

+1
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

female liberation has little to do with intimacy.

I have always known you are fickle-minded.

I don't think Susan B anthony was fighting for women to have the right to sleep with anybody they want too.  That withstanding, a man sleeping with as many women as he wants too isn't dignifying either.  Look at MKO abiola, see what the litany of women and kids have done to his estate.

The society still allows a man to sleep with as many women as he wants without really batting their eyelids.
Imagine if what happened toTiger Woods happened to Beyonce Knowles. . . .

condoms aren't full proof protection against herpes either so watch yourself.   intimacy is a natural act but it shouldn't be abused.

It's a man's world.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

I dont know who wrote the rules so perhaps you can educate me on that one.
And i practice what i preach . . . infact down to many women choosing not to talk to me again because i cant give what they want. See . . . some of us dont think with the guy down south.

then why are you support those who do? Why arent u telling men to chill? I respect men who respect themselves.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

word if you want to do, go ahead. Just don't catch feelings or else even dr phil no go send you  lipsrsealed
these are women we're talking about here bawo.  you know their unhealthy attitudes, catching feelings and how destructive they can get when they mistake casual poosee invasion for ownership.

what about the men who sleep with these women?  Why not respect yourself and avoid such women.
It seems strange men in this thread are bragging out one-nite stands but condemn women for engaging in such behavior.   who are these men having one-nite stands with, other men?
You need not tell me twice.  you won't catch me swarming around harlots like yay. It's simply impossible.
These men don't go faulting women for being the way they are though.  We know what they are, they know what they are and quite frankly they don't care.  The women folk have difficulty understanding this since they haven't been wired that way since the beginning of time.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Why? When you close your eyes do you get a second chance?
Why do men have no morals these days, and its easily accepted.

Well it is what it is Love,these rules has been on going way before i was concieved,who am i to complain if the society frown on MEN who r too broke to look after their family,who can't house his family or pay the bills the list is endless,
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

then why are you support those who do? Why arent u telling men to chill? I respect men who respect themselves.

I dont support them, but i cant tell them what to do either. Its an unfortunate reality of life, it is accepted and ENCOURAGED for men to sleep around. you'd be surprised how many mothers beam at the fact that their sons are serial daters but would frown at a daughter who spent 2 extra minutes at a guys house.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by H2O2: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

1) a woman slaps a guy, society looks the other way, a guy slaps a woman, hell breaks loose!

2) guy is Hot and asked a woman for s3x and she said no, the guy is suppose to understand, society agrees but a woman is Hot ask a guy for s3x, guy declines and society wonders if the guy is normal, some thing must be wrong with him

3) a woman does not work and provide for her family, society thinks no big deal, a man does not work and provide for his family they say he is not a man

4) woman despoils a guy, society is slow to take on the issue feeling a woman is not capable of despoiling a guy, a guy does the same to a lady and they cry crucify him!

5) a woman cheats on her partner and society feels there must be a reason she did it, must be something the guy is not doing right. a guy does the same and they want his head on a platter of gold

6) car breaks down on the highway, woman and society looks at the guy and say fit it! the very ideal of being equal becomes faint

7) woman yells in the house to put hubby in his place but once there is a break in at night by armed robbers she wakes hubby and says go and see who that is, u are the "man of the house". society thinks this is ok, i declined, if u can shout in the day time be ready to do so at night when there is danger

cool a woman spends a guy's life savings at the mall, society says she is a woman what did u expect, a man does the same, they say he is an id1ot, a good for nothing man!

9)when there is a war, society says lets say women and children, sure the men can die for all we care!

10) a woman spends 10hours in the bathroom and in front of the mirror b4 going out, society looks the other way, a man does it and they question his sexuality

etc etc etc! dont preach about societal injustice to us

na2day?  we can see it so clear man.  we know the truth.
leave it to beavers to avoid bringing up the double-standards that favor them. i'm glad you know why some women are huge hypocrites.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

I have always known you are fickle-minded.

yeah because women like maya angelou and susan b anthony regarded female liberty as a reason for women to sleep around.   I know you guys hate feminism but please be realistic.

The society still allows a man to sleep with as many women as he wants without really batting their eyelids.
Imagine if what happened toTiger Woods happened to Beyonce Knowles. . . .

Tiger woods was actually hounded because he acted as a role model when he was a plain freak.  If snoop dogg did what Tiger woods did no one would care.   Is beyonce really considered a good girl?

It's a man's world.

no one is denying that but such behavior could ruin your marriage and force you to pay alimony.  I know Naija women would rather fast for 30 days rather than file for divorce so yes it's a Naija man's world  grin.

my problem with this thread is the belittling of feminism.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
lol at na2day's rant.  grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

So there are no Real Men here?
Ok I accept  cool

Well you are too birrifull to be looking for a real MAN on here,they shld be on you like antz on sugar.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

from now on, when they brag about shagging, ill assume its men cheesy

Do you have a brain for yourself? Does society tell you what to think?
Gosh, then i should be a slave cheesy

I dont advocate women hitting men.

Since when? I wouldnt think so. Men should have the same standards as women.

Both partners must provide for the family in their own way.

Hes needs a better lawyer.
Women are just as castigated for cheating, what are you people doing here?  

I have fixed spare tire before, Most people call roadside assistance.

Women these days are trained with guns, why not train your wife then  
There was a news report where a women used her training skills to disarm an attacker while she was jogging.

a woman spends a guy's life savings at the mall, society says she is a woman what did u expect, a man does the same, they say he is an id1ot, a good for nothing man!
Why would you give any one your life savings? Commiting sucide?

9)when there is a war, society says lets say women and children, sure the men can die for all we care!
In Jos men, women were killed. In iraq men women and children were killed.
men and women both serve in armed forces.

this is irrelevant. Unless you have hair, then I cant see how long it takes to get dressed. One of my exs had long hair, it took him time, but I didnt make a fuss  undecided

etc etc etc! dont preach about societal injustice to us -
Do you think for yourself at all?  undecided

**rolls eyes**
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bluespice(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

yeah because women like maya angelou and susan b anthony regarded female liberty as a reason for women to sleep around.   I know you guys hate feminism but please be realistic.

Tiger woods was actually hounded because he acted as a role model when he was a plain freak.  If snoop dogg did what Tiger woods did no one would care.   Is beyonce really considered a good girl?

no one is denying that but such behavior could ruin your marriage and force you to pay alimony.  I know Naija women would rather fast for 30 days rather than file for divorce so yes it's a Naija man's world  grin.

my problem with this thread is the belittling of feminism.
God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.