Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21549 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
Girl846:

I honestly mean no insults but:

There is always a story behind a girl who has reached a point where she freely gives herself away to different men meaninglessly and with no importance attached to it - in the defense that she just "needs to get her rocks off". A point where her self worth is detached from her body.
I believe we (men and women) all want to love and be loved. The only thing that stops us from achieving this is fear, a past heartbreak or a bad experience.

This is why we choose to go down the easy and often self-destructive route of multiple meaningless casual encounters. Where deep emotions and the risk of being hurt will not be encountered.
You will not realize the damage it has caused right now but in the long run its effects are undeniable.

You wonder why some people (men and women) find it hard to be faithful to each other these days? People often deceive themselves and think that "once I get married I will quit my lifestyle and commit to my spouse". What a delusion! Past behavior indicates future behavior!

I think a long deep and serious self-assessment and reflection needs to be done.
May God help you all.

dont worry abt those that will take offense, u cant please every1, just tell the truth as u see it wink wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
I want some  kiss 2. . . tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
Girl846:

I honestly mean no insults but:

There is always a story behind a girl who has reached a point where she freely gives herself away to different men meaninglessly and with no importance attached to it - in the defense that she just "needs to get her rocks off". A point where her self worth is detached from her body.
I believe we (men and women) all want to love and be loved. The only thing that stops us from achieving this is fear, a past heartbreak or a bad experience.

This is why we choose to go down the easy and often self-destructive route of multiple meaningless casual encounters. Where deep emotions and the risk of being hurt will not be encountered.
You will not realize the damage it has caused right now but in the long run its effects are undeniable.

You wonder why some people (men and women) find it hard to be faithful to each other these days? People often deceive themselves and think that "once I get married I will quit my lifestyle and commit to my spouse". What a delusion! Past behavior indicates future behavior!

I think a long deep and serious self-assessment and reflection needs to be done.
May God help you all.

it's nothing short of an excuse to be wayward.  
double standards or no double standards, they are blatantly sluts and loose women, and if they're fine with being sluts it's their burden to bear.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
well coming from a forum that has posts like

'women wearing trousers will go to hell'

id expect this kind of reaction

to me the whole double standards thing is bull crap

the whole psycology theory is what eludes me

how is one swallowing lies and deciet now the one that psycologically stable??

they are the real ones with the problems to me
take a good look thru some of the pathetic stories here

coming from women that bang cos they think the dude luvs em

or is gonna marry em

or for every reason except for the fact that they enjoy it??

i mean if u think cos a woman is in a casual relationship shes a slut

then ur welcoem to ur thinkin--- i aint gna change it! wats my bizniz

some men say women that aint virgins are sluts

or if she does certain things in bed shes a slut? i can listen to nigerian men blabber all day long

abt this and that

they are the ones sittin in aso rock eyein underage gyals-- off topic

kaaiiiiii is that wat brunel bois get up to

all beauty and no brains! shouldve known smh
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^^ bla bla bla blah!

Pweety4me:

I want some  kiss 2. . . tongue

u want what? undecided undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nevermind. . . angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
I don't know why you always feel the need to blabber and go off on tangents.
We already know the bitter truth is hard to swallow anyway, and you are definitely not being forced to agree with my opinion; neither will i be coaxed into agreeing with yours.

A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman who has casual sexual relations indiscriminately with multiple partners, randomly, frequently, and once again CASUALLY.  That's what the thread is about and that's my interpretation of it.  To each his own.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Nevermind. . . angry

LMAO! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[PyRo]:

We already know the bitter truth is hard to swallow anyway, and you are definitely not being forced to agree with my opinion; neither will i be coaxed into agreeing with yours.

A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman who has casual sexual relations indiscriminately with multiple partners, randomly, frequently, and once again CASUALLY.  That's what the thread is about and that's my interpretation of it.  To each his own.  

preach it son! wink wink wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
[PyRo]:

we both agree to disagree

ur interpretion is obscured

but i wont waste time explaining

to each his own
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

LMAO!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

angry kiss angry kiss angry lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
ooo this is on the front page!!!

*jumps up and down*
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by yme1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
ayettymama:

we both agree to disagree

your interpretion is obscured

but i wont waste time explaining

to each his own
looks like i gat a sister here  cheesyundecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me lolz!!!

abi na

im soo gonna write a book!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

angry kiss angry kiss angry lipsrsealed tongue

hey honey, hope u are doing good? gotta bounce now, will be back online lata  kiss kiss kiss

y me:

looks like i gat a sister here  cheesyundecided

right!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
I think I've sugarcoated too much.
Simply put: enjoy your bevy of casual flings. Just know that you are a slut.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by yme1(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
ayettymama:

y me lolz!!!

abi na

im soo gonna write a book!!!

we are gonna do that together dear--lol cheesy

[PyRo]:

i mean imagine this undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
[PyRo]:

I think I've sugarcoated too much.
Simply put: enjoy your bevy of casual flings. Just know that you are a slut.

DDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

y me:

what is there to imagine, that is the definition of a slut period, just the same way u girls define a man that sleeps around as a dog, goat or whatever more juicy names u have in ur arsenal
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me:

we are gonna do that together dear--lol cheesy
What's so difficult to imagine, grasp or even fathom about "this"? You can either articulate yourself or remain taciturn, it's your choice. What's casual sex if not a sweetened word for sexual promiscuity? Perhaps you prefer to be called a "new feminist" who is simply expressing her right to female empowerment and sexual liberation in a very colorful way.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by yme1(f): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

what is there to imagine, that is the definition of a slut period, just the same way u girls define a man that sleeps around as a dog, goat or whatever more juicy names u have in your arsenal
na2day nah you wan make me talk now abi angryok
listen the guy was right when he said this A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman who has casual sexual relations indiscriminately with multiple partners, randomly, frequently
but the fact is that, not everyone wants commitement
i mean what is wrong with having a guy(not numerous)whom you just fu-ck with no strings attached
and in this case you can call it quit anytime anyday without both party taking it to be heartbreak  undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by yme1(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
[PyRo]:

What's so difficult to imagine, grasp or even fathom about "this"? You can either articulate yourself or remain taciturn, it's your choice. What's casual intimacy if not a sweetened word for sexual promiscuity? Perhaps you prefer to be called a "new feminist" who is simply expressing her right to female empowerment and sexual liberation in a very colorful way.
the truth is i gat a lot to say concerning this topic but am really not in the mood for long typing undecided
like i said earlier you are right and wrong at the same time cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me:

na2day nah you wan make me talk now abi angryok
listen the guy was right when he said this A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman who has casual sexual relations indiscriminately with multiple partners, randomly, frequently
but the fact is that, not everyone wants commitement
i mean what is wrong with having a guy(not numerous)whom you just fu-ck with no strings attached
and in this case you can call it quit anytime anyday without both party taking it to be heartbreak  undecided

do u really want me to answer that? dont get me started angry angry angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
yawns

officially

*ignored*

yme i wont bother if i were u

some people are not worth the energy to type
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by yme1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

do u really want me to answer that? dont get me started angry angry angry
dont, i mean not now when i dont feel like typing cry cry

ayettymama:

yawns

officially

*ignored*

that is one nice advice and am sticking to it grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
CONSEQUENCES - http://www.rense.com/general65/slutpride.htm

Feminism is responsible for turning woman into a sex object by undermining her identity as a wife and mother. Let me remind you of the hate feminist theorists feel toward heterosexuals and the biological family.

In the book, Feminist Politics and Human Nature, Allison Jagger, a philosophy professor at the Univ. of Colorado, writes that the nuclear family is "the corner stone of woman's oppression: it enforces women's dependence on men, it enforces heterosexuality and it imposes the prevailing masculine and feminine character structures on the next generation."

Feminist ideology aims to destroy heterosexual marriage, the cornerstone of social and individual stability. Our purpose, identity, values, support and companionship all depend on our family relationships.

Due to the decline of the family caused by feminism, male-female relations have been reduced to the level of sex and poisoned. Every man and woman has become a potential sexual object or predator. It doesn't matter if someone is married or underage. No one is off limits.

Men who do not become husbands and fathers and continue to see women as sex objects suffer from arrested development. Dozens of tits-and-ass magazines like Maxim perpetuate a juvenile attitude. There isn't one print magazine devoted to fatherhood.

Young women today put their energy into sex appeal. Men are attracted by sex, but they stay for a woman's other qualities. Someone said, there is nothing sexier than intelligence.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sultan003(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
this thread is on anoda lane, shocked shocked

The main thing is that, it is a personal decision, if a person decides to do casual sex then it is their wahala afterall this world na by PER-HEAD grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
ayettymama:

yawns

officially

*ignored*

pls don't ignore me I won't survive, shior!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by dskenky(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ ayettymama
                   Can u pls explain why a good number of girls feel bad,wronged when a healthy intimate sexual relatnshp is called off by either party; but alas when rumours start goin round dat the guy slept with the girl(which we all knw obviously occured), the lady in question feels bad or wronged!. Y cant this perceived "wronged" lady spread her rumours as well by sayin SHE slept with the guy. Pls is ther sumthin amiss in dis suggestion NLanders? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me:

dont, i mean not now when i dont feel like typing cry cry

good, bcuz I got a million pages to give u as my reply
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
ayettymama:

yawns

officially

*ignored*

Thats the best advice- Its these men who want to justify why they wankeroff on Sunday Nights  cheesy

@eldee- Its a shame we have these double standards undecided

dskenky:

@ ayettymama
                   Can u pls explain why a good number of girls feel bad,wronged when a healthy intimate sexual relatnshp is called off by either party; but alas when rumours start goin round dat the guy slept with the girl(which we all knw obviously occured), the lady in question feels bad or wronged!. Y cant this perceived "wronged" lady spread her rumours as well by sayin SHE slept with the guy. Pls is ther sumthin amiss in dis suggestion NLanders? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

The reason why anybody would want thier life private? Is it printed for the press?

@ayyett- have u copped that Sade CD? its smooth smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
[PyRo]:

What's so difficult to imagine, grasp or even fathom about "this"? You can either articulate yourself or remain taciturn, it's your choice. What's casual intimacy if not a sweetened word for sexual promiscuity? Perhaps you prefer to be called a "new feminist" who is simply expressing her right to female empowerment and sexual liberation in a very colorful way.

Treadcarefully, Nice new Id cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me:

the truth is i gat a lot to say concerning this topic but am really not in the mood for long typing undecided
like i said earlier you are right and wrong at the same time cool

Even if you tatoo it on thier brains they still wont get it grin Its a shame undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
platinumnk:

Treadcarefully, Nice new Id cheesy
What's to be treaded carefully? You must have been expecting someone to appeal to your sentiments and emotions. If the dingbat hadn't banned the previous one there would be no need for the new. . . but then whose business is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.