Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21552 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
[PyRo]:

What's to be treaded carefully? You must have been expecting someone to appeal to your sentiments and emotions. If the dingbat hadn't banned the previous one there would be no need for the new. . . but then whose business is it?

Appeal to what? Emotions or facts? By the way, Seun Doesnt like Duplicates IDS grin You dont want me to spell it out for you, hell will rain on you today!

I laugh twirling my new car keys grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
Where is ayettemama- she will now say I'm am deliberately leaving her out grin

**cracks knuckles** grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
platinumnk:

Appeal to what? Emotions or facts? By the way, Seun Doesnt like Duplicates IDS grin You dont want me to spell it out for you, hell will rain on you today!

I chuckle in Greek!
I could give three outstanding f-bombs about that dude's ridiculous rules or their applications.
Besides, I'm not fazed; PyRo and hell share fire in common, so say what you will dearest snitchling.

p.s. thanks for motioning that I appeal to facts. I like to call a spade a spade.

I laugh twirling my new car keys grin
What kind of a car is it? driver returns on Foot?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2010
@pyro aka grin so im a snitchling
heheh i rather be a crusade for truth than to parade in lies cheesy

hows life in Osun or wherever u are? lol

one thing about holograms - they look nice until you find out they arent real grin

on foot ke? tsk tsk- lol  life has been better and greater  cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2010
Don't entangle yourself in a web of confusion like you so frequently do.
I believe it was Bob Marley who advised you not to complicate your life when riding through the rut.
Facts are facts. I will not dissuade or discourage you from sexual promiscuity, but I will divulge the veritable truths.
Enlightenment wouldn't be far out of reach for you if you learn to embrace it.

One last addendum, I'm from UCLA - not Osun. cheesy
Oh, and don't forget: Snitches get stitches!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2010
ahahahaahahhah is the rest of NL asleep?
hehe is that a threat?
well what ever hell you made for yourself
have fun
id rather be a mad man than to reason like you

lol
made my day!
oh whn r u paying the bill?
grin

where is ayetttmama!!!! im soo gonna kill her!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2010
he he wahala dey o.

omo UCLA.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ravenzord(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2010
@ OP: Every man I know would prefer a fuckbuddy to an emotionally attached woman with her baggage. The man is the woman's vibrator, the woman is his no-need-to-pay wh0re.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by gowaga68: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2010
hmm well its a free world .ladies act fast.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ebonyz: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2010
[PyRo]:

One last addendum, I'm from UCLA - not Osun. cheesy
Oh, and don't forget: Snitches get stitches!

Oh lordy cheesy grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2010
@bawo-ucla of oshogobo lol
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 1:47am On Mar 25, 2010
ebonyz:

Oh lordy cheesy grin
lordi dodi we likes to stir drama
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ebonyz: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2010
[PyRo]:

lordi dodi we likes to stir drama

If there is a drama, i would love to watch grin
i wasnt the one who brought my biz on NL. wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2010
ebonyz:

If there is a drama, i would love to watch grin
i wasnt the one who brought my biz on NL. wink
you speak the truth. i'm a product of drama myself. i attract and welcome drama.
are you game?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ebonyz: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2010
Pls carry go. wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

@bawo-ucla of oshogobo lol

lol so many ppl pinging me yeah ure back until a mod returns lol

and anyone who associates themselves with a crimminal like u is on that same bottom shelf with you lol

where is your cheerleader ujuoan?
u didnt know what u try to do to 190?
please unless u got needle and thread for the new one i will rip
dont try me lmao
ucla ko lagos bridge ni

and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free lol
you couldnt touch a hair even if was sitting in front of u lol

I'm sorry I can't comprehend half of this.  Maybe I'm dyslexic, or you're just typing like a turdbuggler  cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by PyRo1: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2010
ebonyz:

Pls carry go. wink
Let's go there!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 2:04am On Mar 25, 2010
no what forget enjoy your life- i pity you

you taking away from my shopping time malls about to close
peace out!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pip(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2010
I think it's the women than don't get it. she agrees from the beginning that you're just bedmates, like one girl put it to me, "f, king mates"Then the story changes much later that "they loved you"that was why it happened. I have had countless experiences. Then if the sex is good, u're in deep trouble, they become possessive abi possessed. I like it plainly told, "purely for human contact".Stick to the agreement from the beginning to the end. Because of this, I am more careful with whom I sleep with. Preferably one that's attached.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ficoram(m): 3:09am On Mar 25, 2010
Nice thread;
I wish most of the ladies that come here claiming they prefer intimacy with no string attach can stand and act by their utterances.for ur information ladies nigerian men has evolved beyond dis stage a long time ago it is you gals that need to get mature and stop causing undue problem for men.it's a simple game if only u can play by d rule.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ficoram(m): 3:18am On Mar 25, 2010
@plati, I guess ayetty is getting the intimacy that's why she left u OYO.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

he he wahala dey o.

omo UCLA.
grin cheesy grin

Why do I feel like I'm following you around cheesy

@post
Casual Relationships? I dont get what you mean undecided

You mean, no long-term?

I prefer it lol. . . . you both have to agree on it before going into the "rlshp".

I find it safer.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2010
ficoram:

@plati, I guess ayetty is getting the intimacy that's why she left u OYO.

LOL what? grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2010
so we have left casual s3x to UCLA? interesting
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Bangetsu: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2010
*Eye rolls*,

Lets settle this argument then, all the single "casual ladies" pls hook up with the casual dudes. N let d house report on just how casual u "casual s3xing wannabes" REALLY are,

I believe action speaks louder than words, watcha say pple?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2010
Bangetsu:

*Eye rolls*,

Lets settle this argument then, all the single "casual ladies" pls hook up with the casual dudes. N let d house report on just how casual u "casual s3xing wannabes" REALLY are,

I believe action speaks louder than words, watcha say pple?

i like ur style wink wink grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by InesQor(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2010
@OP: I don't believe in casual relationships, but I don't criticize those who live by it (except for people I actually care anything about cheesy )
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by adetoru(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2010
Why are the guys here pretending,it happens jor
@ayettymama,it was my experience back in school,booty call turned to relationship for some guys it was soooo pathetic,even my husband ,b4 we became a couple,he was just the most stubborn of them all,followed me everywhere and kept asking "what are we doing?" and I'll be like "banging,duh"
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Moyola(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2010
Casual Relationship or Casual S e x?
People often mistake Casual R. for Casual S. undecided . . .Oh well! tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Moshodin(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2010
This arrangement only benefits the guy, women don't delude your-selves with all this women liberation crap.
Until you start peeing standing up,  spare me the bull.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by rhymz(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2010
Moshodin:

This arrangement only benefits the guy, women don't delude your-selves with all this women liberation crap.
Until you start peeing standing up,  spare me the bull.
emotionally, it favourz the guy coz like me, most of the time, guyz prefer dis boyfriend/galfriend thingy with no strings attached as long as they are getting their Jerk on. . However,financially, the womenfolks are better off but emotionally they suffer in such a relationship as they are always bold to talk abt commitment and the future which guyz, including me dread the most. . No matter how pretty a woman might be, the moment i get a hint that she wants to tie me down with responsibilities that I am not yet ready for, i show her a clean pair of heels. .
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
adetoru:

Why are the guys here pretending,it happens jor
@ayettymama,it was my experience back in school,booty call turned to relationship for some guys it was soooo pathetic,even my husband ,b4 we became a couple,he was just the most stubborn of them all,followed me everywhere and kept asking "what are we doing?" and I'll be like "banging,duh"

+1 cheesy almost everyone pretends here

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.