Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21560 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by smooooooth: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

Why would I complain when that's what I wanted in the first place undecided

every woman likes to know she got her spell on u, u cant just get enuf of her, even in a casual r/ship, and when she discovers that you dnt give a shit other than hitting ''it'' then she starts trying to hook a broda to get him to pay attention. that conforms to the first basic law of getting a girl, ''act like u dnt care, and see her coming at u''

ayettymama:

lolz

erm im not talkin abt players here

im talkin abt a single guy and a single girl having a mutual understanding

i dont form relationships with those kinda men!

men act like they dont enjoy it

but they all expect it

and when they see urnot on it

they start proffesin all sorts!!!!

any guy dat fancies that sort of arrangement is a player!

and blive me, everyman wants that kinda arrangement,

which means everyman is a player. cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by omega25red(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
my take is, if both parties know whats going on then i have no problem with casual relationships
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol no u have it twisted!!!

it means ur both adults

im not big on relationships

esp when i no very well they ain goin anywhere!

nnobody is bein 'played' hence the term mutual understanding!

smooooooth:

every woman likes to know she got her spell on u, u cant just get enuf of her, even in a casual r/ship, and when she discovers that you dnt give a poo other than hitting ''it'' then she starts trying to hook a broda to get him to pay attention. that conforms to the first basic law of getting a girl, ''act like u dnt care, and see her coming at u''

D

i dont think u understand wat a casual relationship is??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol, the shipped ones?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
smooooooth:

every woman likes to know she got her spell on u, u cant just get enuf of her, even in a casual r/ship, and when she discovers that you dnt give a poo other than hitting ''it'' then she starts trying to hook a broda to get him to pay attention. that conforms to the first basic law of getting a girl, ''act like u dnt care, and see her coming at u''

any guy dat fancies that sort of arrangement is a player!

and blive me, everyman wants that kinda arrangement,

which means everyman is a player. cheesy

You are missing the point here. She doesn't want her 'spell' on you! She wants to be able to call you up only when's she's all hot and bothered. She wants you to be her natural vibrator!

Who cares if you are a player undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
hehehehehehe

if u eva tell a man u want him to be ur natural vibrator u will see tears!!!!!

kaiii

ibkaye- erm yea the ones that werent born and bred here

the ones that are are veeery different!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
what kind of men you been rolling with ayetty?
the ones i know would jump at the chance of being ur personal vib with exclusive exclusion of NSA.
I honestly think most men would jump at that chance but how many women out dere would actually come out with such intention?
remember such things are frowned upon by the SO CALLED religious church going nigerians that hide under the umbrella of "i'm a good gurl".
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
It's a whole different thing entirely though if u rub it on der face that they are being used.
no one wants to feel used beit man or woman.
If things are clearly defined before the start of any relationship then i'd struggle to see any reason why one should expect different after.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz

i dont no!!

im yet to meet someone that would just chillax and stop givin me problem!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

ibkaye- erm yea the ones that werent born and bred here

the ones that are are veeery different!
oh I know what you meant

@topic
do you usually set them straight? beforehand that is
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
ibkaye:

@topic
do you usually set them straight? beforehand that is
i seriously doubt she does. no stereotyping here but i just can't imagine a nigerian girl stating such intentions but then again i have met quite a few whom obviously have been exposed to free expression kinda lifestyle.
Wots the biggie with intimacy anywayz?, both gender are helping eachother to curb much needed urges so no biggie
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
jay bee:

i seriously doubt she does. no stereotyping here but i just can't imagine a nigerian girl stating such intentions but then again i have met quite a few whom obviously have been exposed to free expression kinda lifestyle.
Wots the biggie with intimacy anywayz?, both gender are helping eachother to curb much needed urges so no biggie
friends with bens ey cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Imagine,i tell it str8 to a girl we r just gna be BANGIN' the next thing they start trippin when they see me talkin to a next gyal on the phone,now imagine a girl givin me the best offer ever no strings attached nookie,Oh my.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Theres a subtle way of saying anything

these men jus cant handelit!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
hmmmmmmm, *sniffs air* grin grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
the rate at which NL girls come here to fool themselves is unbelievable. none of these girls that run their mouth here has ever said that to a guy, and they very well know that over 99% of the guys they ever hung out with was just there for the killing and they come here to make mouth like they are all that. shior!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sultan003(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
The guy in question clearly misunderstood your signals, and to make matters worse, you didn't make your intentions known before the wholetin started, because most guys will quickly sign the deal and move on,
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
sultan003:

The guy in question clearly misunderstood your signals, and to make matters worse, you didn't make your intentions known before the wholetin started, because most guys will quickly sign the deal and move on,

thank u jare, women and their stupid mind games
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ayett- some guys fall in love with the nookie and especially if he senses "more" with u

@topic- I dont do casual relationships. My mind dont flow that way. undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

the rate at which NL girls come here to fool themselves is unbelievable. none of these girls that run their mouth here has ever said that to a guy, and they very well know that over 99% of the guys they ever hung out with was just there for the killing and they come here to make mouth like they are all that. shior!

I go send a bottle of Jack Daniels come ya way,wa gba yiii.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^I must have missed that post, just like women trip over men. men trip also.

kini big deal undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Casual relationships can do more harm than good and will leave lasting scars.

Life is too precious to gamble with.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^ not really the damage comes from when people decieve themselves!

ahh platti i see u! you know my philosophy! wink

na2day you need help!

are en difficult to talk to or should a shag be difficult to get??

pls say what u no then get out! cos u dont no me and the sounds of it women like me!

pls not every woman needs bs!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ not really the damage comes from when people decieve themselves!

ahh platti i see u! you know my philosophy! wink

na2day you need help!

are en difficult to talk to or should a sleep with be difficult to get??

pls say what u no then get out! cos u dont no me and the sounds of it women like me!

pls not every woman needs bs!

LOL, I dont think women are meant to be understood grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
yea

women are onli meant to cry when a dude stops calling!

puhleeeze
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Condom: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
my nigga that's the bottom line. the nigerian bitches don't have balls. bitches don't have the balls to go all out to point blank tell you some sh't like that. i'll take stock in the white bitches, they can say that. even some black american bitches that don't give a Bleep can tell you that point blank. these nigerian ragheads, no way. bunch of noisemaking nonsense spitting bitches that only blame men for their nonsense.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
Condom:

my nigga that's the bottom line. the nigerian bitches don't have balls. bitches don't have the balls to go all out to point blank tell you some sh't like that. i'll take stock in the white bitches, they can say that. even some black american bitches that don't give a Bleep can tell you that point blank. these nigerian ragheads, no way. bunch of noisemaking nonsense spitting bitches that only blame men for their nonsense.

Why do you have to call girls bitches shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Condom: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
madlady:

Why do you have to call girls bitches shocked shocked shocked
same way girls call guys niggas, monkeys and dogs.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

You summed up the entire thread in 3 lines.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
Condom:

same way girls call guys niggas, monkeys and dogs.

I never have or will.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaquan(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
just saw this thread, shocked shocked so my ayetty is a cheerful giver cool cool

cool, now i know who the main chick would be (my plat kiss) and the side one!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
looooooooool

o no he didnt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I left u for platti when i discovered your love for white girls!!!!!

*talk to the hand*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.