Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21562 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2010
I beg to differ.
If you let em' know right from the beginning that the relationship is just a casual thingy nothing more nothing less, they won't be disappointed.

P:S There are no perves on NL jare grin. Only Well Meaning & Good intentioned men cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:45am On Mar 22, 2010
not from what ive been reading!! ehem ehem
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:49am On Mar 22, 2010
^Gurl u really need 2 fill me in on dem stuff u been reading. . .lolz
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:50am On Mar 22, 2010
no tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:51am On Mar 22, 2010
shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Most Definitely!!!!

All she wanted was a no strings attached casual thingy. We call em' Booty Calls!!!!

i heard that!  wink wink wink

ayettymama:

na2day u asked me if i ever told a naija man i onli wanted him for intimacy??

ans; not in soo many words im still a lady!

i do try and make it obvious-

and they get it- there just not happy with it!

pweety

yea- your rite im guessin i caught him off guard!

lolz!

then u never categorically told the guy, u only gave hints and assume he knows what that is. later u girls complain of nigerian guys assuming too much. being a lady has nothing to do with this, if u want s3x come out and say it and be clear abt it and tell the guy nothing more than s3x only and see if the guy talks abt love. the reason i asked u plainly is the fact that i have seen similar post complaining that naija guys dont know when they are only wanted for sex, well none of the OPs actually told the guys in question, this is the deal, cut and dry. so ur thread is not justified.

madlady:

What a very up-front statement.

well girls say they want an honest guy, i give it raw. every girl i meet is a potential bed mate even though i am more likely never gonna try to sleep with her, it is good to know where she stands on things to avoid embarrassment for her and me. kill the assumptions if u will  wink wink

Pweety4me:

Y doesn't any1 know about dis issh of a BBQ?we'll u can go check it out in d meeting up zone. . .abeg 4get dat1 sef. . .undecided

Can u agree 2 a s*.x alone deal?

dont believe in casual s3x so i dont engage in it  wink wink for me s3x is a seal of trust but u wanna know where others stand, get it?  smiley smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

not from what ive been reading!! ehem ehem

What have you been reading? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue

na2day?:

i heard that! wink wink wink

I know say you go see am even if every other person fails too grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

I beg to differ.
If you let em' know right from the beginning that the relationship is just a casual thingy nothing more nothing less, they won't be disappointed.

P:S There are no perves on NL jare grin. Only Well Meaning & Good intentioned men cool

i concur on both accounts grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:57am On Mar 22, 2010
lol na2day and chick2pimp

do u honestly go arnd tellin women u just want them for sex??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 5:03am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

i concur on both accounts grin grin grin
Thanx you jare grin grin grin

I know say I get ally for NL regarding these issues wink cool

ayettymama:

do u honestly go arnd tellin women u just want them for intimacy??
Nope!!!!

However if these ladies on the other hand tell me that's all they want, who am I to disagree with her? undecided undecided wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 5:06am On Mar 22, 2010
I believe intimacy is a myth it doesn't really exist. . .so wat r ya'll talking abourutu?lolz
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2010
then hw do u expect me too??

pweety ur right

but unno! when the gy is irresistable unno

wat can u do??

u dont wanna cut the wire completely

u dont want him callin u to come and cook for him!

wats a woman like me to do eh??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 5:11am On Mar 22, 2010
No be by force ooo my sista!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

do u honestly go arnd tellin women u just want them for intimacy??

i have been known to be blunt like that in my life so dont be surprise if i block u in the UK and give u an out right statement resembling that wink wink wink

chic2pimp:

Thanx you jare grin grin grin

I know say I get ally for NL regarding these issues wink cool

yes ooo wink wink

chic2pimp:

Nope!!!!

However if these ladies on the other hand tell me that's all they want, who am I to disagree with her? undecided undecided wink

abi ooo grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Donvilo(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2010
@OP. Well, @least fortunately not all Naija guys r like that.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Aniblow(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2010
I tink evry naija guys wants a casual relationships. I mean, what wit them girls always wanting to have any guy they run into to themselves. And the guys want to hv fun all the way. It,s cat-and-mousey all the way. grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2010
Donvilo:

@OP. Well, @least fortunately not all Naija guys r like that.

Aniblow:

I tink evry naija guys wants a casual relationships. I mean, what wit them girls always wanting to have any guy they run into to themselves. And the guys want to hv fun all the way. It,s cat-and-mousey all the way. grin

@Poster seems some guys are open to your arrangement.

Maybe the guy/guys you spoke about fell for you, and did not want to let you go.

Very interesting @THREAD TITLE and @Topic.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz

mad lady they say it now. . . . . .

they dont like it when a womans like- yea unno wat!

yea i think ur right *kanye shrug*

how unlucky am i!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
Casual relatipnships for men is def the real deal and most women that opens up with that idea ends up being the ones loving up at the end of the day.
Look at it dis way, what full blooded man will reject NSA intimacy.
The only reason why i would reject is if i detect the girl will end up falling in love.
It's a bit dangerous for girls sha IMO
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Its not like they reject it

they just dont know how to act

or they expect to mush from me
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
maybe u r good with that act and they just can't get enuff of it hence wanting to c u all d time.
no win situation.
i guess u can deal with such by placing a restriction of when u can be contacted. Strict "i contact u when i wanna talk or c ya might do d trick"
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TeeJay6(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
Casual relationships is not a good idea at all, it shows lack of self respect from both sides but most importantly the woman irrespective of the excuse she might have
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz

u want me to write terms and conditions??

lolz

would u like a woman to tell u that??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
why not when i am already clear it's a NSA fun.
I still find it hard to blv that some men want more than NSA when offered on the plate
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by smooooooth: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
from wat i know when a guy tries to pull back his d*** its the girls that always wanna feel attached.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
smooooooth:

from wat i know when a guy tries to pull back his d*** its the girls that always wanna feel attached.

Then you know little my friend. Men LOVE to feel important. If they think you are in it for just the deed, it kills that sense of importance which they think is their God given right!

It takes the fun out of the kill for them. They prefer to leave you hanging with you heart in your hands, while they move on to tell tales of their escapdes.  undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by smooooooth: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

Then you know little my friend. Men LOVE to feel important. If they think you are in it for just the deed, it kills that sense of importance which they think is their God given right!

It takes the fun out of the kill for them. They prefer to leave you hanging with you heart in your hands, while they move on to tell tales of their escapdes. undecided

then can u explain why all the casual Hot baboons on the sexuality board aint getting laid by all the casual Hot apes there!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^

Uju u get it jooo

these guys are just here makin noise

truth is they dont like a woman thats decisive!!

total knock to thier ego's when a woman isnt really bothered!!

they expect every woman to call incessantly cook for them clean for them follow them everywhere and put thier pictures on fb!!

who has time??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sesman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
which kain naija man be that, Naija man will generally jump at that kind of opportunity, no emotional attachment, no commitment, if that happened to me when i was single, i will be making an offering in church at the next sunday service,
grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by smooooooth: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

^^

Uju u get it jooo

these guys are just here makin noise

truth is they dont like a woman thats decisive!!

total knock to thier ego's when a woman isnt really bothered!!

they expect every woman to call incessantly cook for them clean for them follow them everywhere and put thier pictures on fb!!

who has time??

not every guy, as a matter of fact u women enjoy doing the things u talked about, besdies ow many players add their babes as friends on fb, NONE! u are the ones worrying ur head that he refused to add u on fb. most men just want a casual relationship with women, no strings attached. if i start calling u once every last friday of the month, u'll be the first to complain i only call u when i need u. undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
smooooooth:

not every guy, as a matter of fact u women enjoy doing the things u talked about, besdies ow many players add their babes as friends on fb, NONE! u are the ones worrying your head that he refused to add u on fb. most men just want a casual relationship with women, no strings attached. if i start calling u once every last friday of the month, u'll be the first to complain i only call u when i need u. undecided

Why would I complain when that's what I wanted in the first place undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz

erm im not talkin abt players here

im talkin abt a single guy and a single girl having a mutual understanding

i dont form relationships with those kinda men!

men act like they dont enjoy it

but they all expect it

and when they see urnot on it

they start proffesin all sorts!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.