Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21553 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

yeah because women like maya angelou and susan b anthony regarded female liberty as a reason for women to sleep around.   I know you guys hate feminism but please be realistic.

It's part of their plans.
When u give a woman the freedom to do whatever. . . . .banging around the corner is imminent.

Tiger woods was actually hounded because he acted as a role model when he was a plain freak.  If snoop dogg did what Tiger woods did no one would care.   Is beyonce really considered a good girl?

How is she bad? Has she fellated you before?

U have just made ma point. . . .If Snoop Dogg(male) did what Tiger Woods did. . . .no one would care.
If any black female tries it, she will have to commit suicide to have PEACE of mind.

no one is denying that but such behavior could ruin your marriage and force you to pay alimony.  I know Naija women would rather fast for 30 days rather than file for divorce so yes it's a Naija man's world  grin.

Polygamy is not ruining marriage in Nigeria. . . .It is sleeping around that will ruin it.
Naija is so good many women just want to bear their husband's last name. Whether he has 10 wives or 60 concubines is an academic point.

my problem with this thread is the belittling of feminism.

The concept surrounding feminism is pure fuckery.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bluespice(f): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

When u give a woman the freedom to do whatever. . . . .banging around the corner is imminent.

The concept surrounding feminism is pure fuckery.
please tell me this is one of your wise cracks aimed at making a fool of people that share this exceedingly myopic view of feminism
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

from now on, when they brag about sleeping-with, ill assume its men cheesy

do u want me to really state what society thinks? really?
Do you have a brain for yourself? Does society tell you what to think?
Gosh, then i should be a slave cheesy

1) a woman slaps a guy, society looks the other way, a guy slaps a woman, hell breaks loose!

I dont advocate women hitting men.

2) guy is Hot and asked a woman for s3x and she said no, the guy is suppose to understand, society agrees but a woman is Hot ask a guy for s3x, guy declines and society wonders if the guy is normal, some thing must be wrong with him
Since when? I wouldnt think so. Men should have the same standards as women.

3) a woman does not work and provide for her family, society thinks no big deal, a man does not work and provide for his family they say he is not a man
Both partners must provide for the family in their own way.

4) woman despoils a guy, society is slow to take on the issue feeling a woman is not capable of despoiling a guy, a guy does the same to a lady and they cry crucify him!

Hes needs a better lawyer.
5) a woman cheats on her partner and society feels there must be a reason she did it, must be something the guy is not doing right. a guy does the same and they want his head on a platter of gold
Women are just as castigated for cheating, what are you people doing here?  

6) car breaks down on the highway, woman and society looks at the guy and say fit it! the very ideal of being equal becomes faint
I have fixed spare tire before, Most people call roadside assistance.

7) woman yells in the house to put hubby in his place but once there is a break in at night by armed robbers she wakes hubby and says go and see who that is, u are the "man of the house". society thinks this is ok, i declined, if u can shout in the day time be ready to do so at night when there is danger
Women these days are trained with guns, why not train your wife then  
There was a news report where a women used her training skills to disarm an attacker while she was jogging.

a woman spends a guy's life savings at the mall, society says she is a woman what did u expect, a man does the same, they say he is an id1ot, a good for nothing man!
Why would you give any one your life savings? Commiting sucide?

9)when there is a war, society says lets say women and children, sure the men can die for all we care!
In Jos men, women were killed. In iraq men women and children were killed.
men and women both serve in armed forces.

10) a woman spends 10hours in the bathroom and in front of the mirror b4 going out, society looks the other way, a man does it and they question his sexuality

this is irrelevant. Unless you have hair, then I cant see how long it takes to get dressed. One of my exs had long hair, it took him time, but I didnt make a fuss  undecided

etc etc etc! dont preach about societal injustice to us -
Do you think for yourself at all?  undecided

**rolls eyes**

take a survey of women and ask them and see how many actually have done what u posted up here and yes i think of myself so plz roll ur eyes on urself.

H2O2:

na2day?  we can see it so clear man.  we know the truth.
leave it to beavers to avoid bringing up the double-standards that favor them. i'm glad you know why some women are huge hypocrites.

calling them hypocrites is putting it mildly, hope this pic helps  grin grin grin

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Well it is what it is Love,these rules has been on going way before i was concieved,who am i to complain if the society frown on MEN who r too broke to look after their family,who can't house his family or pay the bills the list is endless,
Well I cant. I dont look down on people who arent broke, I look down on people who are not hardworking.
Major difference.

davidylan:

I dont support them, but i cant tell them what to do either. Its an unfortunate reality of life, it is accepted and ENCOURAGED for men to sleep around. you'd be surprised how many mothers beam at the fact that their sons are serial daters but would frown at a daughter who spent 2 extra minutes at a guys house.

But arent these your brothers, your daughters future husband could be in one of their genrations?
bawomolo:

yeah because women like maya angelou and susan b anthony regarded female liberty as a reason for women to sleep around.   I know you guys hate feminism but please be realistic.

Tiger woods was actually hounded because he acted as a role model when he was a plain freak.  If snoop dogg did what Tiger woods did no one would care.   Is beyonce really considered a good girl?

no one is denying that but such behavior could ruin your marriage and force you to pay alimony.  I know Naija women would rather fast for 30 days rather than file for divorce so yes it's a Naija man's world  grin.

my problem with this thread is the belittling of feminism.

May you be blessed with beautiful obediant children  kiss kiss

follypimpi:

Well you are too birrifull to be looking for a real MAN on here,they shld be on you like antz on sugar.

kiss Its not personal but linking minds to enlighten others ( or at least encourage them to think for themselves) wink
bluespice:

God bless you sir

I say amen to that! smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
e don tey no bi 2day! grin grin grin

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

so what should be done, put women on a tight lease or encourage men and women to respect their bodies? oh wait we have to test drive the ride.

How is she bad? Has she fellated you before?

I wish  grin

Polygamy is not ruining marriage in Nigeria. . . .It is sleeping around that will ruin it.

isn't Polygamy a cover for sleeping around?

platinumnk:

May you be blessed with beautiful obediant children  kiss kiss

they also better be rich like bill gates and dangote or else grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

take a survey of women and ask them and see how many actually have done what u posted up here and yes i think of myself so plz roll your eyes on urself.

calling them hypocrites is putting it mildly, hope this pic helps  grin grin grin

You said it yourself, Society dictates them, does it dictate you.
So Society is your scapegoat?
In the past Society said we should be slaves.
Is thinking past "Society" that hard, or are we lazy.
undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

so what should be done, put women on a tight lease or encourage men and women to respect their bodies? oh wait we have to test drive the ride.

I wish grin

they also better be rich like bill gates and dangote or else grin

With your intelligence, they will be smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

You said it yourself, Society dictates them, does it dictate you.
So Society is your scapegoat?
In the past Society said we should be slaves.
Is thinking past "Society" that hard, or are we lazy.
undecided

i dont do society sorry! and society never said we shld be slaves, whose society did u learn that from, society only agrees that the strong will dominate the weak, slavery just came out of it
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
- You dont do society- then all the points you made was irrelevant.

Society didnt think we shouldnt be slaves?   If according to society we were the weak ones then why arent we still slaves?

Or perhaps people began thinking for themselves? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
bawomolo:

They should respect their bodies - They are the weaker vessels and thus they have so much to lose if the relationship breaks down.
A man will just up his strut and jump into the next available relationship without nursing heartaches from the previous one.
Men are built like that.

But Naija society allows it.
Show me 6 countries where Polyandry is widely accepted and i will show 600 countries where Polygamy is the norm.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Mmmbop: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

They should respect their bodies - They are the weaker vessels and thus they have so much to lose if the relationship breaks down.
A man will just up his strut and jump into the next available relationship without nursing heartaches from the previous one.
Men are built like that.

But Naija society allows it.
Show me 6 countries where Polyandry is widely accepted and i will show 600 countries where Polygamy is the norm.
Oh give me a break cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

But arent these your brothers, your daughters future husband could be in one of their genrations?

my daughter's future in-laws arent on the web. I dont have the right to tell grown men what to do.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

my daughter's future in-laws arent on the web. I dont have the right to tell grown men what to do.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mmmbop:

Right. . . .
You have been broken. grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Mmmbop: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Right. . . .
You have been broken. grin
Sigh cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

- You dont do society- then all the points you made was irrelevant.

Society didnt think we shouldnt be slaves?   If according to society we were the weak ones then why arent we still slaves?

Or perhaps people began thinking for themselves? undecided

oh they are every relevant since it has been ur song about how society is not fair to women, as u are blinded to the other side of the coin, i decided to educate u. as us being weak, wrong again! once upon a time, black kingdoms were the dominating force and they slaved other races but tables turn and tables are still turning. there is no particular race that can be said to be weak as life keeps throwing curve balls, adaptions by a particular race is better than others but not forever.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mmmbop:

abi o, like the Letters to my EX thread isnt filled with men replies, bullcock  smiley

davidylan:

you dont know that. God forbid right? You help your brothers discern from right and wrong.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

oh they are every relevant since it has been your song about how society is not fair to women, as u are blinded to the other side of the coin, i decided to educate u. as us being weak, wrong again! once upon a time, black kingdoms were the dominating force and they slaved other races but tables turn and tables are still turning. there is no particular race that can be said to be weak as life keeps throwing curve balls, adaptions by a particular race is better than others but not forever.

Am I talking to Society or Nairalanders? You guys brag about humping around then have the guts to call someone a slut.
And When questioned, instead of thinking for yourselves, you blame society.

undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Mmmbop: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

abi o, like the Letters to my EX thread isnt filled with men replies, bullcock  smiley
Lol brilliant example
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Am I talking to Society or Nairalanders? You guys brag about humping around then have the guts to call someone a slut.
And When questioned, instead of thinking for yourselves, you blame society.

undecided

when have u seen me ever brag about sleeping around?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
- Seems we going to have to agree to dissagree ladies and gents, now guys are saying they respect themselves.
Then its all good, but dont help support those who cant face who they are cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

- Seems we going to have to agree to dissagree ladies and gents, now guys are saying they respect themselves.
Then its all good, but dont help support those who cant face who they are cheesy

just like u are helping support those who choose a sluty life style in the name of casual s3x? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

just like u are helping support those who choose a sluty life style in the name of casual s3x?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I support equalism.
and I dont judge people.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mmmbop:

Sigh  cheesy

Be deceiving yourself. . . .

In a casual relationship, you are the one most likely to get heartbroken.
You are most likely to get preggers. A man can't be pregnant no matter how often you stay on top of him.
To cap it off, you are the one most likely to get infected with STI/STD.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

I support equalism.
and I dont judge people.

really, then those points i raise shld be ur bread and butter for u to preach to ur fellow women. as for me, i judge ppl
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

really, then those points i raise shld be your bread and butter for u to preach to your fellow women. as for me, i judge ppl

Oya listen to Platz,she want all the dudes on here boasting of promiscuity to put a big STOP to it and if you can't when the Ladies r speakin out loud of theirs you shouldn't call them names but praise them.Thank you.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Oya listen to Platz,she want all the dudes on here boasting of promiscuity to put a big STOP to it and if you can't when the Ladies r speakin out loud of theirs you shouldn't call them names but praise them.Thank you.

lol May u remain blessed, Im glad I touched someone today.

na2day?:

really, then those points i raise shld be your bread and butter for u to preach to your fellow women.
not to women, to all humankind
na2day?:

as for me, i judge ppl
ok!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
Was the letters to EX thread made by a Man or Woman cheesy

see poor deflecting tactics grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
follypimpi:

maka why? i am praising the sluts now, i am only asking them to wear their crown high and tall grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
na2day?:

maka why? i am praising the sluts now, i am only asking them to wear their crown high and tall grin grin grin

let those without sin cast the first stone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.