Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15140 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by laudate: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:
Am in the minority group

South South

I can't claim whats not mine.

That's just me.
If I travel to the east today. No igbo person will accept me as an igbo person. Cause am simply not from there.

Please deal with it Biko.

I no sabi claim another man land.

You dey mind dat mumu? You for just ignore am. Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups , but the clown can only recite 3 of them, and so he assumes everyone must come from one of those 3 groups. mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind dat mumu? You for just ignore am. Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups , but the clown can only recite 3 of them, and so he assumes everyone must come from one of those 3 groups. mtcheew!

Lol.

He thinks when he says majority, I will squirm and choose east.

Nah! I won't.

I replied to make him realize, am proud of my roots and stand firmly where I come from.

I know my Papa roots and his compounds in the village. Na person wey fall from up dey claim stranger land as his own.

So it's good I replied . smiley

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by laudate: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:
Lol.

He thinks when he says majority, I will squirm and choose east.

Nah! I won't.

I replied to make him realize, am proud of my roots and stand firmly where I come from.

I know my Papa roots and his compounds in the village. Na person wey fall from up dey claim stranger land as his own.

So it's good I replied . smiley
No mind am! Na so dem dey do, jare. undecided Be proud of who you are. cool Those of us from minority ethnic groups do not need validation from people like him. #TeamMinorityEthnicGroup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
laudate:

No mind am! Na so dem dey do, jare. undecided Be proud of who you are. cool Those of us from minority ethnic groups do not need validation from people like him. #TeamMinorityEthnicGroup cheesy

Yes o! cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.