Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15152 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
You said I specifically asked for a link but I claimed you suggested the link in the first place. You countered with a post where I asked for the link you suggested and i countered back by showing the genesis of our discussions

I never ask for a link as evidence, you suggested it..

Does that make sense to you ?

I don't like to repeat my self smiley
u no dey Taya? ?
Everybody Don relax
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
u no dey Taya? ? Everybody Don relax
na the girl dey drag issue
hope say I never miss match sha sad
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
You said I specifically asked for a link but I claimed you suggested the link in the first place. You countered with a post where I asked for the link you suggested and i countered back by showing the genesis of our discussions

I never ask for a link as evidence, you suggested it..

Does that make sense to you ?

I don't like to repeat my self smiley

Yet there is evidence (previous page) that directly contradicts this statement. You clearly asked for a link when I told you to go and search for it in the search engine. I didn’t even initially suggest a link for you, rather I told you to go and look for it yourself. Did you not read your post?

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yet there is evidence (above) that directly contradicts this statement. You clearly asked for a link when I told you to and search for it in the search engine. I didn’t even initially suggest a link for you, rather I told you to go and look for it yourself. Did you not read your post?
You are showing your village girl attitude
and mentality

where will a link lead me, what is search engine. ?

Sister you are running out of words

I asked you to provide a link, which I could use carry out my research to falsify or solidify your claims, since you suggested the internet as the source of your evidence

you are not making sense again o
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
You are showing your village girl attitude

where will a link lead me, what is search engine.

Sister you are running out of words

I asked you to provide a link I could use carry out my research to falsify or solidify your claims

But you just said that you didn’t ask me for a link, yes or no? You also failed to ‘falsify’ anything as you just repeated the highly overused ‘the internet is faceless’ rhetoric- something that you would have said before you asked for a link if you truly believed it undecided. When you did actually try to make a valid point i.e. that the op of that thread is Igbo, you were proven wrong. So, I have to ask you again, where did you disprove my point? Also, notice that I’m ignoring your insults- that’s what grown-ups do undecided.

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

But you just said that you didn’t ask me for a link, yes or no? You also failed to ‘falsify’ anything as you just repeated the highly overused ‘the internet is faceless’ rhetoric. When you did actually try to make a valid point i.e. that the op of that thread is Igbo, you were proven wrong. So, I have to ask you again, where did you disprove my point? Also, notice that I’m ignoring your insults- that’s what grown-ups do undecided.
I hate going around in circles
you have lost the debate admit it

You keep going back to your poor"evidence"

I simply stated that the identify of the poster is in question. Assuming we have pictorial evidence or other evidence on that thread, then I might have taken you seriously. if you studied the thread carefully. You will notice the op was a troll, as he insulted his"supposed tribe" times without number

i am not going to respond to this question again

bye
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:

I simply stated that the identify of the poster is in question. Assuming we have pictorial evidence or other evidence on that thread, then I might taken you serious. if you studied the thread carefully. You will notice the op was a troll, as he insulted his"supposed tribe" times without number

bye

See the way one Igbo girl take finish u.

Go bury ur head in shame. mofo!

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by abimbawealth(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yoruba Angels... Eyin da??
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
abimbawealth:
Yoruba Angels... Eyin da??

Begging husband! Chai! Wen igbo boyz like me make it priority to marry igbo or forever stay single, ur brothers follow me dey form, igbo girl or forever single.

It sure feels good to be Igbo. In my next life, i must be born Igbo again.

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Why should you be crushing on someone? Like you can just tell her "Hey babe, I really do like you and I would love to have something with you. You mind me buying you lunch over the weekend?'

If she declines, you thank her and move on.

Why crushing on someone who doesn't feel dime for you?
That's why it's called a crush. Its a momenta effect that last maximum of 3 days.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by abimbawealth(f): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
How did we even get here? Nigerians!!! Smh
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by eyinjuege: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Or are the families of the Yoruba girls complaining their daughters are not getting suitors?
You better face the problems before you and let others live their lives
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

See the way one Igbo girl take finish u.

Go bury ur head in shame. mofo!
I am sorry I don't respond to trolls, but yours is an exception.

Do you know what a debate is at all ?

More people agreed with me than your Igbo lady. You can see the evidence in the numbers of shares and likes I got on most of my post.

she had no point through out the debate and she kept running around in circles

I hope I cured her ignorance though. Now your own treatment is reserved for another day smiley because clearly you need one
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:

I simply stated that the identify of the poster is in question. Assuming we have pictorial evidence or other evidence on that thread, then I might taken you serious. if you studied the thread carefully. You will notice the op was a troll, as he insulted his"supposed tribe" times without number

bye

You didn’t just do this, you outright claimed that he was Igbo but we digress.

So, just to clarify before we end this discussion, you asked me to provide a link for you to justify my claims (something that you’ve contradicted yourself twice over), I provided said link. Then you claimed that the op of that thread is Igbo, I informed you that he is a Yoruba guy. You then claimed that the internet is faceless, to which I asked you why you would initially even want evidence from a ‘faceless’ forum anyway. Now, seeing as you’ve firmly backed yourself into a corner, hence the contradictions, you’re saying that you need pictorial evidence- as if seeing his picture would help you to identify his tribe. I do believe that this is what we call ‘shifting the goalposts to suit your argument’.

Goodbye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

So, just to clarify before we end this discussion, you asked me to provide a link for you to justify my claims (something that you’ve contradicted yourself twice over), I provided said link. Then you claimed that the op of that thread is Igbo, I informed you that he is a Yoruba guy. You then claim that the internet is faceless, to which I asked you why you would even want evidence from a ‘faceless’ forum anyway. Now, seeing as you’ve firmly backed yourself into a corner, hence the contradictions, you’re saying that you need pictorial evidence- as if seeing his picture would help you to identify his tribe. I do believe that this is what we call ‘shifting the goalposts to suit your argument’.

Goodbye.
where on earth did I claim the internet is faceless

I said your evidence was created by a faceless guy with no pictorial or any evidence what so ever

Pictorial evidence of the marriage ceremony will help identify the tribe of the man and the woman smiley at least the pictorial evidence of them dressed in their native attire will not hurt

if you provided a study, a news paper article or articles that are peer reviewed, why will I dispute that. Instead you provided a thread, just one thread of a troll

grow up ma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
I am sorry I don't respond to trolls, but yours is an exception.

Do you know what a debate is at all ?

More people agreed with me than your Igbo lady. You can see the evidence in the numbers of shares and likes I got on most of my post.

she had no point through out the debate and she kept running around in circles

I hope I cured her ignorance though. Now your own treatment is reserved for another day smiley because clearly you need one

Sharap!

After i log off, u will start hiding ur shame and not my comments.

Let me just ignore u, u are worth nothing. Ur kind are in Libya answering the Arab man sir.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

So, just to clarify before we end this discussion, you asked me to provide a link for you to justify my claims (something that you’ve contradicted yourself twice over), I provided said link. Then you claimed that the op of that thread is Igbo, I informed you that he is a Yoruba guy. You then claimed that the internet is faceless, to which I asked you why you would initially even want evidence from a ‘faceless’ forum anyway. Now, seeing as you’ve firmly backed yourself into a corner, hence the contradictions, you’re saying that you need pictorial evidence- as if seeing his picture would help you to identify his tribe. I do believe that this is what we call ‘shifting the goalposts to suit your argument’.

Goodbye.

He is asking u for evidence of wat he knows very well is true.

From MKO Abiola son to Wole Soyinka son, OBJ, FFK, AY, Wande Coal, Dbanj etc.

We are waiting for the Oba Ooni of Ife, we know he is next, since he divorced his Edo wife.

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
where on earth did I claim the internet is faceless

I said your evidence was created by a faceless guy with no pictorial or any evidence what so ever

if you provided a study, a news paper article or articles that are peer reviewed, why will I dispute that. Instead you provided a thread, just one thread of a troll

grow up ma

Sorry, you said that the person was faceless. Again, I will ask you, why would you ask for a link for something that you already knew would be faceless anyway? I told you to search on Nairaland for it i.e. look for a Nairaland thread about the matter yet you did not say anything regarding the fact that it’s a faceless forum, filled with faceless people then. You only started bringing that up, just like you’re bringing up articles and studies just now, once the evidence provided pulled away from your argument. If this isn’t ‘shifting the goalposts’ then I don’t know what is.

Btw, here’s your article on the matter. I wonder what you’ll say now... undecided

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/237447/yoruba-ladies-are-dirty-and-cant-cookoap-daddy-freeze-bla.html

Look at this heartfelt message from a Yoruba girl on the matter:

http://anythingoye.com/yoruba-boys-focus/

Also, this one is from another one of your Yoruba brothers:

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies/

I hope that you’re happy now... undecided

Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

He is asking u for evidence of wat he knows very well is true.

From MKO Abiola son to Wole Soyinka son, OBJ, FFK, AY, Wande Coal, Dbanj etc.

We are waiting for the Oba Ooni of Ife, we know he is next, since he divorced his Edo wife.

I’ve given him enough evidence now, I just hope that he will relax now. I still can’t believe that he was asking for studies on the matter cheesy. We don’t even have an accurate figure for the total population of Nigeria and he’s demanding an accurate study on how some Yoruba men are chasing after Igbo women. Lmao cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Sorry, you said that the person was faceless. Again, I will ask you, why would you ask for a link for something that you already knew would be faceless anyway? I told you to search on Nairaland for it i.e. look for a Nairaland thread about the matter yet you did not say anything regarding the fact that it’s a faceless forum, filled with faceless people then. You only started bringing that up, just like you’re bringing up articles and studies just now, once the evidence provided pulled away from your argument. If this isn’t ‘shifting the goalposts’ then I don’t know what is.

Btw, here’s your article on the matter. I wonder what you’ll say now... undecided

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/237447/yoruba-ladies-are-dirty-and-cant-cookoap-daddy-freeze-bla.html

Goodbye.
first of all, daddy freeze just gave his opinion and his opinion is not even a general consensus among a minority

Don't forget the dude keeps insulting people at will

The fact that city people published an article on why Yoruba men love Igbo women now translates to Yoruba men seeing Igbo's as trophy wives as against marrying any other woman ?

Don't forget I told you a decent Yoruba man will treat his wife as a queen, not just their Igbo wives

The fact that you think this is some form of inferiority complex amazes me
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

I’ve given him enough evidence now, I just hope that he will relax now. I still can’t believe that he was asking for studies on the matter cheesy. We don’t even have an accurate figure for the total population of Nigeria and he’s demanding an accurate study on how some Yoruba men are chasing after Igbo women. Lmao cheesy.

There are multiple source and real life cases as i mentioned.

How any group of men can have so much nice stuff to say about Igbo women is enough reason for me to want to stick with my sisters.

Haba, see all the great qualities Yorubas keep posting on internet about my sisters, they cannot even say the same for their own yoruba women. Odiegwu!

https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109

1. Igbo women are home builders It would be nice for us not to be sentimental when considering this issue. Igbo women are extremely dedicated in marriage. Now there would always be a few stray ones like we have in other tribes too; but when it comes to the effort they put into marriages, those ladies are quite commendable. Marriage means a great deal to them and divorce is a word they do not really entertain. Yoruba men go for them because they see the prospects in them. READ ALSO: 10 popular street foods Nigerians cannot do without eating

2. They are excellent cooks There are a number of leaves and vegetables that are being made into soups by the Igbo ladies. Most of them know how to cook and would feed a man until he cannot eat any longer. Yoruba men know that they would taste different types of vegetables when they are married to Igbo ladies. we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3. Love knows no tribe Some Yoruba men end up marrying Igbo ladies not because they had it planned out but because love happened. Love knows no tribe. At this point, they have no control over the person their hearts choose. Not giving in to love may subject them to a lifetime of unhappiness at the long run. Moreover, they do not marry these ladies by force, there is usually a strong mutual consent by the parties involved as it is essential for them to work as a unit in order to gain the support of their family members.

4. They are accommodating Igbo people love having a full house; it is not strange finding uncles, aunties, nephews, cousins and distant relations spending holiday with them. Although they chat a lot, they enjoy good company. There are bad eggs among them too who have little or no tolerance for people. Yoruba men know that marrying Igbo ladies who are well cultured and behaved will help them keep their family members together. Over time, the family members may start to see the good in them and love them too. READ ALSO: 7 irritating lies Nigerian girls would always tell 5. They belong to one Nigeria Sometimes, men do not pay attention to tribal issues and condescending statements that may bring a tribe down. As far as they are concerned, the Igbo ladies are Nigerians like them too. For this reason, a Yoruba man could decide to choose his life partner from that tribe and live with her for the rest of his life. After all, marrying outside one's tribe is not an offence that is punishable under law. As a matter of fact, it promotes cultural integration and helps the people of the country to bond better. It is interesting to know that there are people who think like this among us. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile, this is wat they have to say about their own Yoruba women.

Haba! See Betrayal! It is in their blood!

Even their own women is not spared.

Am Sick N Tired Of Yoruba Girls by malu-brain: 3:41am On Dec 01, 2010
first off am Yoruba and have 4 brothers and no sister. I swear never to marry anybody but yoruba girls but they disapoint me. I dated Edo, calabar, Fulani, Ibo and life was good till i met my yoruba women.

1 they always fighting or looking to fight you yo

2 they cant keep hygiene uptite and one foul smell or another offensive odor must be coming from them. I don't know why it is only yoruba women that stinks like putrid milk.

3 they all have ugly monkey face. why god make we yoruba guys look finer and better and smarter than our women suprise me. only 1 out of every 25 yoruba girls looks good compared to Bini, Ibo, Hausa, Calabar girls.

4 they get yansh but the yansh is never clean. whats the use of a dirty yansh.

5 so dont blame me for saying goodbye to yoruba girls. insha Allah, I will find a good muslim Edo, Ibo or Fulani girl and bless her life by marying her.

To all my Yoruba women wey go wan vex for me i say malu-brain o mo eeyan ri . E wa ibi gba!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
first of daddy freeze is just an opinion not even a general consensus among a minority

Don't forget the dude keeps insulting people at will

The fact that city people published an article on why Yoruba men love Igbo women now translates to Yoruba seeing Igbo's as trophy wives as against marrying any other woman ?

Don't forget I told you a decent Yoruba man will treat his wife as a queen, not just their Igbo wives

The fact that you think this some form inferiority complex amazes me

Look at who the author of that article is. Also, no one said the above. I said that some of your men are embarrassing themselves over Igbo women, which is true.

You clearly have reading comprehension problems, hence the need for me to have had to repeat myself several times to you. You also cannot admit when you are wrong, which is truly a shame undecided. You’ve well and truly exposed yourself in this thread.

Goodbye, and this time, I mean it.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

There are multiple source and real life cases as i mentioned.

How any group of men can have so much nice stuff to say about Igbo women is enough reason for me to want to stick with my sisters.

Haba, see all the great qualities Yorubas keep posting on internet about my sisters, they cannot even say the same for their own yoruba women. Odiegwu!

https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109

1. Igbo women are home builders It would be nice for us not to be sentimental when considering this issue. Igbo women are extremely dedicated in marriage. Now there would always be a few stray ones like we have in other tribes too; but when it comes to the effort they put into marriages, those ladies are quite commendable. Marriage means a great deal to them and divorce is a word they do not really entertain. Yoruba men go for them because they see the prospects in them. READ ALSO: 10 popular street foods Nigerians cannot do without eating

2. They are excellent cooks There are a number of leaves and vegetables that are being made into soups by the Igbo ladies. Most of them know how to cook and would feed a man until he cannot eat any longer. Yoruba men know that they would taste different types of vegetables when they are married to Igbo ladies. we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3. Love knows no tribe Some Yoruba men end up marrying Igbo ladies not because they had it planned out but because love happened. Love knows no tribe. At this point, they have no control over the person their hearts choose. Not giving in to love may subject them to a lifetime of unhappiness at the long run. Moreover, they do not marry these ladies by force, there is usually a strong mutual consent by the parties involved as it is essential for them to work as a unit in order to gain the support of their family members.

4. They are accommodating Igbo people love having a full house; it is not strange finding uncles, aunties, nephews, cousins and distant relations spending holiday with them. Although they chat a lot, they enjoy good company. There are bad eggs among them too who have little or no tolerance for people. Yoruba men know that marrying Igbo ladies who are well cultured and behaved will help them keep their family members together. Over time, the family members may start to see the good in them and love them too. READ ALSO: 7 irritating lies Nigerian girls would always tell 5. They belong to one Nigeria Sometimes, men do not pay attention to tribal issues and condescending statements that may bring a tribe down. As far as they are concerned, the Igbo ladies are Nigerians like them too. For this reason, a Yoruba man could decide to choose his life partner from that tribe and live with her for the rest of his life. After all, marrying outside one's tribe is not an offence that is punishable under law. As a matter of fact, it promotes cultural integration and helps the people of the country to bond better. It is interesting to know that there are people who think like this among us. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109

He will conveniently ignore this as it doesn’t suit his argument. I’m bored arguing with him now, he keeps contradicting himself and shifting the goalposts, which is rather tiring undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Goodbye.
hahaha
omg this is pathetic

I just went through your "articles" now and I can't help but laugh

is this your evidence
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
hahaha
omg this is pathetic

I just went through your "articles" now and I can't help but laugh

is this your evidence

Keep denying, if we check now, Ngozi don dey hungry u. sad

It is not a secret dude, it is all over the news. and social media is awash with it.

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4152278/family-still-shock-because-never

How do we explain AY the comedian not marrying Yoruba women and two of his brothers and i mean only brothers end up marrying Igbo women?

One of them even confess that he never wanted to get married and his family were shock to learn he was getting married.

Do u know how many yoruba men are out their single and waiting for one Igbo girl to say yes before they will settle down?

The attitude now is, if i dont see Igbo girl, i no go marry.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
Pls tell them,i cant even rest for these yoruba men.

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....

"some of our ladies are dirty"

and i ask him why not go for the neat ones,his responds was......

To get one is like searching for pin inside lagoon and that he
need
a
woman to keep a home together.

But the truth is i can never date a yoruba man talk more of marry one.
but you can't do without their soil? why not go back to your potopoto village? Look here, we Yoruba go continue to smash ya puna, swear sey no Yoruba man dick never service ya puna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Look at who the author of that article is. Also, no one said the above. I said that some of your men are embarrassing themselves over Igbo women, which is true.

You clearly have reading comprehension problems, hence the need for me to have had to repeat myself several times to you. You also cannot admit when you are wrong, which is truly a shame undecided. You’ve well and truly exposed yourself in this thread.

Goodbye, and this time, I mean it.
this article didn't even encourage Yoruba men to marry Igbo women, neither did the author state any where that he is married to an Igbo woman, or celebrating his Igbo wife

so if an igbo lady were to write an article on why Igbo women can marry Yoruba men, that means Igbo ladies have inferiority complex or it means Igbo women now see Yoruba as trophy husbands.

oh my God you are funny

I don't understand how I started arguing with you
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

but you can't do without their soil? why not go back to your potopoto village? Look here, we Yoruba go continue to smash ya puna, swear sey no Yoruba man dick never service ya puna.

Stop shifting goal post, u are facing defeat here. One Igbo girl tidy u neatly here.

Omo go and bury ur head in shame.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Jman06(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:
Ibo men are just surprised at how good Yoruba men tread their daughters because they [ibo] men are known to treat igbo women like purchased objects.
Stop typing hogwash! I have like 3 yoruba girls now in my place of work giving me unsolicited hugs and greenlights on daily basis but i can't just marry or date yoruba girl. Stop making it look like yoruba guys are better lovers than igbo guys. I know your plan is to awaken the competition in us so we can start marrying your girls but it will not happen. That trick can't work!

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
tell yourself the truth do yorubas love Igbos ?
You are just a kid, we hate yet your parent born you for our land & you grew there!

80% of my biz partners are Igbo & we have good relationship, I repeat you are just a kid who knows nothing about history.

Go & read for your waec exam OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.