Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15042 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Around 10 wink wah of u
9cry
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

9cry
good
Why dah sad face undecided
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please don't be tired o,if you are tired i wonder what my fate will be grin

studying is stresful really smiley
Yes studying is very hard, but when university politics is added it becomes more frustrating. That is my problem sad

Don't worry, you will be fine smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
Yes studying is very hard, but when university politics is added it becomes more frustrating. That is my problem sad

Don't worry, you will be fine smiley

yeah!!it will be fine sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
good Why dah sad face undecided
no strenght
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

no strenght
smh
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Ngozi123:

Amen.

Although your friend’s story is very touching, it shows the extent that some Yoruba men are willing to go to marry Igbo women, which enhances my point.

True sha smiley

But lemme add, I knew when they started dating
And I will say, he fell in love with her fair looks and I think her personality.
And not really because shes igbo.

The parents made It hard for him to marry but he stuck to his guns and she herself supported his decision to get her pregnant and also she ran away from home when the nikkai date has been fixed by her bf and his family.
How many ladies will do so against their parents wish? Even when she's a chiristian and he's a muslim?

How many men will stick through with their promises, they made to their gfs? After getting her pregnant and still try to make peace with her family even after marrying her in a Muslim way, knowing he has got the girl anyways, so why bother about her parents. But he kept trying to make peace until they accepted him. Now everyone loves him and no one cares he's a muslim sef.
Her two elders ones who married igbo then another tribe could not take care of their wives and the husbands are Christians.
Him that's a Muslim, is the one helping the sisters financially by employing them.
So can't u see he's acting through true love and he has shown he's very responsible. Forget religion, forget tribe.

So Tell me how many men will do what this guy is doing?

When I read posts of guys insulting women here and saying how they wont spend a dime on their gfs, I laugh at their stupidity and just shake my head.
At the end, they will end up with shafts cheesy
Sorry guys but true.

So I would say it's love and not because shes igbo

Her being igbo is not adding money to his bank account.

Infact he's the one spending till date. And he's cool with it.

They turned their backs on society rules, religion rules, family rules ,got married.

Now everyone in her family is shinning their teeths, happy for them nw. They are truly happy.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
Mbanu!

I currently live in PH, but I will be visiting soonest for NL biitch party and (other things) accd to Airforce1.

Awwww.

OK if you are coming to lagos soonest.

But I won't be available on the biitch party thing..

Anyways we will meet one day
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

True sha smiley
Aunty how true? smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
Aunty how true? smiley

Sorry jare. My phone was misbehaving

Have explained more on it.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

Awwww.

No worries.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

Awwww.

No worries.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
No worries.

OK.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

Sorry jare. My phone was misbehaving

Have explained more on it.
I am sorry

You agreed that Yoruba men are desperate for Igbo ladies because they have inferiority complex?, which was her point

or any Yoruba man will do anything to woo a lady he loves, like most men from other tribes? which has nothing to with inferiority complex

I will assume you didn't understand her point before you agreed smiley

Modified...

I have seen where you addressed her point properly

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
I am sorry

You agreed that Yoruba men are desperate for Igbo ladies because they have inferiority complex?, which was her point

or any Yoruba man will do anything to woo a lady he loves, like most men from other tribes? which has nothing to with inferiority complex

I will assume you didn't understand her point before you agreed smiley

Modified...

I have seen where you addressed her point properly

I agree on the bolded.

I didn't agree on her point of because shes igbo, that's why.

No

One thing people should realise is that the heart chose whom it wishes to fall deeply Inlove with. And we pray the heart end up choosing the right partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Madam, you're Igbo whether you like it or not!

Hahahahahahaha grin

Am not igbo o.

Am deltan.

smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by OhiOfIhima: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

You fail to realize the heart and mind knows no tribe, colour and culture when it comes to love and marriage.

You are making it sound as if people marrying other tribes are doing it because of tribal issues. And that's where you are wrong.

The Yoruba men are marrying igbo ladies due to the individuality of that igbo ladies, especially if she matches their kind of ideal wife and also igbo people can be found everywhere unlike other tribes like south south and other minority tribes who are more focused on living and marrying themselves.

When you fall Inlove and meet a woman of your choice that you have a deep feeling within you, that u can't live without her . Her tribe sef will become irrelevant to you. And all you want is simply share the rest of your life with her .

That's all that matters. Not Culture, not Religion and not Colour.
Three boosaa 4 u brother... You nailed it all
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahaha grin

Am not igbo o.

Am deltan.

smiley
We have three major ethnic group in Nigeria, which are hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. Which one are you?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by joshrare(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
loveth360:
many reasons but i will give you two.

1 i can never marry people who hate my tribe to the extent they can do anything to bring them down.

2 their men a too polygamous

your first reason isn't true...
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by joshrare(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

You just confessed. In psychology, it is called projection. You claim Yorubas hate you when in fact, you are the one that hates Yorubas.

True talk brodaman, you are so very on point...
If you have been to the south east, Igbo's call Yoruba."Yoruba"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by joshrare(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
loveth360:
tell yourself the truth do yorubas love Igbos ?
if Igbo's truly didn't hate youruba's, why tag them "Yoruba people"

Igbo's call Yoruba's ndi Yoruba
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by DeRay98(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
When a yoruba man taste soups cooked by women from other tribes, he 'll definitely look outside his culture because yoruba no get quality soup pass tatashe stew and ewedu, dem go dey shout gbegiri like say na heavely made soup. Beyond jokes, yoruba women need to learn how to cook from other tribes because they are very poor at that.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
We have three major ethnic group in Nigeria, which are hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. Which one are you?

Am in the minority group

South South

I can't claim whats not mine.

That's just me.
If I travel to the east today. No igbo person will accept me as an igbo person. Cause am simply not from there.

Please deal with it Biko.

I no sabi claim another man land.

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by smilingface(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Fvck me sideways!

Wonder why they are yet to discover hausa girls, with this ur theory!

When u hate a tribe, d way u igbos do, u dont put urself in situations to even fall in love with them! U close ur minds to personal relations with them! Only illogical pple will claim, the igbos love yorubas! Yorubas dont care abt tribe, u've got qualities they want, they go for u!

Its igbos that are running for dirty wives, owambe n cowards n all sorts of incredible labels!

This thread, was even created with tribal conflict in mind, from an igbo individual!
don't count yourself among those that don't hate Igbo's after this comment
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by smilingface(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Fvck me sideways!

Wonder why they are yet to discover hausa girls, with this ur theory!

When u hate a tribe, d way u igbos do, u dont put urself in situations to even fall in love with them! U close ur minds to personal relations with them! Only illogical pple will claim, the igbos love yorubas! Yorubas dont care abt tribe, u've got qualities they want, they go for u!

Its igbos that are running for dirty wives, owambe n cowards n all sorts of incredible labels!

This thread, was even created with tribal conflict in mind, from an igbo individual!
hahahaha..cure yourself of this hatred and let your mind have peace...
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ashjay001(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
smilingface:
don't count yourself among those that don't hate Igbo's after this comment

I dont hide, my bro! Though, I married from d SS(could have been SE but she was AS like me), I'm getting tired of all d unnecessary hatred being displayed!

Teamwork always wins!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ScotMisile: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wallade:
'(uote author=loveth360 post=62779308]many reasons but i will give you two.

1 i can never marry people who hate my tribe to the extent they can do anything to bring them down.

2 their men a too polygamous

Loveth360! I think you actually want a Yoruba man. Have you wondered why they are often attracted to you? You want them badly, you will soon admit it. cry
True, tho
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ScotMisile: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
The only time you hear a Yoruba man talking sensibly about the Igbo is when it has to do with marrying an Igbo woman.
Its actually a mental condition that knows no diagnosis nor has any remedy.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ScotMisile: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexialin:

Oh that's new to me.

From what I see around me and with the Yoruba male friends I have. They happen to bump into each other , become friends and the rest is history. And their igbos wives do not cheat on them for one day. One of my family friend is a Muslim guy, he Married an igbo lady and he vowed never to Marry other women.
As in, even when he wanted to marry her, her. Family kicked against it. But the guy quickly planned with his gf to get her pregnant. cheesy
And he did.

Still the father said no way! She must abort. She resisted her parents and ran to the guys house. The guys father and mother then fixed a date for their Muslim marriage. Her parents didn't go. And they didn't care. Her sisters were present in her nikkai wedding.

But as of today this guy is now their favorite in-law. See the father now smiling and happy whenever they see him, cos they know something must drop and he doesn't visit emoty handed .

He set his wife in plastic buisness, gave his two sisters In law jobs in his self made company.

He takes care of his wife's family like no tomorrow. He's a very responsible young man. If you see his wife cheesy

She looks so frosh, robust, her ukwu is wow!

I never knew she had such shape way back when she was single. But now evryhwere is rightly shaped. And she's faithful, Infact both of them. He deosnt play. With his wife and kids. Yoruba women don't triger his fancy.

Personally I feel because shes now very beautiful,fair and over sexy.

Omo, my friend really spends on his wife. I hail the guy and guess his age nw?

Just 28.

He married at the age of 25.

If u see him ,his wife and kids u would love to marry a man. Hardworking, respectful, handsome, tall, caring, attentive and he's a giver.. He's not stingy one bit. This Christmas I must give them hampers by God's grace. Cos he gave me alot of goodies during ileya. I was like wow!

God go bless him. And his family more and more. Amen smiley

All this grammar because of Igbo sex,guy I pity your mental problem.
Medical science is yet to discover it not to think of researching a cure.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ScotMisile: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
wale2day:

U may have a point, a friend of mine served in the East and picked up a few Igbo words.
However, I was astonished when he was able to tell a light skin girl at the shop in Oxford Circus was igbo on one of our trip to UK.
This is far away UK, with multiple of ethnic groups and light skin people.
We waited to go to her for checkout and on getting to her till, she did not have a name or anything, so we started a conversation and he said u are Igbo right, the girl was born in UK so she spoke English but my friend decided to use a few Igbo words he had learnt to get much closer.
We told her that we were Yoruba and she enquired where we learnt Igbo.
The girl was just 18 years old but I am sure we surprised her. grin

Even UK can't cure your obsessions for Igbo women...chain who did this to you??
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Lothario(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
ScotMisile:

All this grammar because of Igbo sex,guy I pity your mental problem medical science is yet to discover it not to think of researching a cure.
The bitch dey lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) / This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / She doesnt like putting on her pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.