Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15138 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by laudate: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Cc sarrki, laudate, markfemi

Igbo amaka.
That's why they are abandoning Yoruba women by the bushel.
I know you lack a brain, zenmaster/imhotep. Stop chanting my moniker. It makes it look as if you are a bit'ch on heat. Hear me well, I don't swing that way. So go and find retar'ds on your level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ashjay001(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

You fail to realize the heart and mind knows no tribe, colour and culture when it comes to love and marriage.

You are making it sound as if people marrying other tribes are doing it because of tribal issues. And that's where you are wrong.

The Yoruba men are marrying igbo ladies due to the individuality of that igbo ladies, especially if she matches their kind of ideal wife and also igbo people can be found everywhere unlike other tribes like south south and other minority tribes who are more focused on living and marrying themselves.

When you fall Inlove and meet a woman of your choice that you have a deep feeling within you, that u can't live without her . Her tribe sef will become irrelevant to you. And all you want is simply share the rest of your life with her .

That's all that matters. Not Culture, not Religion and not Colour.

Fvck me sideways!

Wonder why they are yet to discover hausa girls, with this ur theory!

When u hate a tribe, d way u igbos do, u dont put urself in situations to even fall in love with them! U close ur minds to personal relations with them! Only illogical pple will claim, the igbos love yorubas! Yorubas dont care abt tribe, u've got qualities they want, they go for u!

Its igbos that are running for dirty wives, owambe n cowards n all sorts of incredible labels!

This thread, was even created with tribal conflict in mind, from an igbo individual!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by NaeChris: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
No be yoruba girls dey kill their husbands? (NA QUESTION O).
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
ashjay001:

Fvck me sideways!

Wonder why they are yet to discover hausa girls, with this ur theory!

When u hate a tribe, d way u igbos do, u dont put urself in situations to even fall in love with them! U close ur minds to personal relations with them! Only illogical pple will claim, the igbos love yorubas! Yorubas dont care abt tribe, u've got qualities they want, they go for u!

Its igbos that are running for dirty wives, owambe n cowards n all sorts of incredible labels!

This thread, was even created with tribal conflict in mind, from an igbo individual!

Anyways am not igbo

And I destest Nigerians tribalism. It stinks across the whole country even till date.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Hahahahaha... I see how pained you are.

Do you bleach?

Are you dirty?

Does your br.o shouts "Owo da" at bustops?

Do you have dirty tatoos?

Do you wear nose ring?

Are your eye lashes longer than my dicck? cheesy

If No, then you are omo yoloba... Lol
Now I understand where all these frustrations are pouring out from.tongue

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by mikejj(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin Two amala canot attract they repel.and if you marry a yoruba girl two weeks later she will be tempted to start selling agbo and pormoh.kraka dush
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Now I understand where all these frustrations are pouring out from.tongue

Lol. Good you know already... So allow me express myself in peace.

Lol

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikejj:
grin Two amala canot attract they repel.and if you marry a yoruba girl two weeks later she will be tempted to start selling agbo and pormoh.kraka dush

Hahahahaha
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
laudate:

I know you lack a brain, zenmaster/imhotep. Stop chanting my moniker. It makes it look as if you are a bit'ch on heat. Hear me well, I don't swing that way. So go and find retar'ds on your level.
Interesting excuse for avoiding Yoruba ladies
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.
jeez.. Just chill.. .. Can't believe someone's touting this trash in the 21st century.. .. Imagine basing your perspective on hearsay... From this, I think you've never been to the southwest.... a visit will change your perspective kiss
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Most Yoruba guys get married to their own women but I do believe that out of the 3 major tribes, they are the most likely to marry outside of their tribe. The ones who do seem to love boasting about it though, especially those married to Igbo women. It makes it seem like they have an inferiority complex undecided.

6 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

You fail to realize the heart and mind knows no tribe, colour and culture when it comes to love and marriage.

You are making it sound as if people marrying other tribes are doing it because of tribal issues. And that's where you are wrong.

The Yoruba men are marrying igbo ladies due to the individuality of that igbo ladies, especially if she matches their kind of ideal wife and also igbo people can be found everywhere unlike other tribes like south south and other minority tribes who are more focused on living and marrying themselves.

When you fall Inlove and meet a woman of your choice that you have a deep feeling within you, that u can't live without her . Her tribe sef will become irrelevant to you. And all you want is simply share the rest of your life with her .

That's all that matters. Not Culture, not Religion and not Colour.

In my experience, a lot of Yoruba guys go out of their way to find a South-Eastern/South-Southern woman.

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Most Yoruba guys get married to their own women but I do believe that out of the 3 major tribes, they are the most likely to marry outside of their tribe. The ones who do seem to love boasting about it though, especially those married to Igbo women. It makes it seem like they have an inferiority complex undecided.
Do you have any evidence to support these your claims

Who are the Yoruba men love boasting over marrying an igbo woman ?

what evidence do you have to support the assertion that Yoruba men marrying outside their own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria?

if you have no logical answer, then I believe you should know the person suffering from the complex issue

It is amazing when people project their thoughts on others as a way to validate theirs

cure your self of ignorance and hate

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
Do you have any evidence to support these your claims

Who are the Yoruba men love boasting over marrying an igbo woman ?

what evidence do you have to support the assertion that Yoruba men marrying outside their own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria?

if you have no logical answer, then I believe you should know the person suffering from the complex issue

It is amazing when people project their thoughts on others as a way to validate theirs

cure your self of ignorance and hate

Use the Nairaland search engine and you will find it. There’s your answer. You will see how some of your brothers are embarrassing themselves because of Igbo women. It’s truly an inferiority complex undecided.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Use the Nairaland search engine and you will find it. There’s your answer. You will see how some of your brothers are embarrassing themselves because of Igbo women. It’s truly an inferiority complex undecided.
I ask for a definite answer. I have been on nairaland for a while and I haven't come across such childish display of affection.

You should also know a key word or key words are needed to carry out a proper research on the internet. Since I haven't come across such threads before, why don't you do me a favor and provide a link for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

In my experience, a lot of Yoruba guys go out of their way to find a South-Eastern/South-Southern woman.

Oh that's new to me.

From what I see around me and with the Yoruba male friends I have. They happen to bump into each other , become friends and the rest is history. And their igbos wives do not cheat on them for one day. One of my family friend is a Muslim guy, he Married an igbo lady and he vowed never to Marry other women.
As in, even when he wanted to marry her, her. Family kicked against it. But the guy quickly planned with his gf to get her pregnant. cheesy
And he did.

Still the father said no way! She must abort. She resisted her parents and ran to the guys house. The guys father and mother then fixed a date for their Muslim marriage. Her parents didn't go. And they didn't care. Her sisters were present in her nikkai wedding.

But as of today this guy is now their favorite in-law. See the father now smiling and happy whenever they see him, cos they know something must drop and he doesn't visit emoty handed .

He set his wife in plastic buisness, gave his two sisters In law jobs in his self made company.

He takes care of his wife's family like no tomorrow. He's a very responsible young man. If you see his wife cheesy

She looks so frosh, robust, her ukwu is wow!

I never knew she had such shape way back when she was single. But now evryhwere is rightly shaped. And she's faithful, Infact both of them. He deosnt play. With his wife and kids. Yoruba women don't triger his fancy.

Personally I feel because shes now very beautiful,fair and over sexy.

Omo, my friend really spends on his wife. I hail the guy and guess his age nw?

Just 28.

He married at the age of 25.

If u see him ,his wife and kids u would love to marry a man. Hardworking, respectful, handsome, tall, caring, attentive and he's a giver.. He's not stingy one bit. This Christmas I must give them hampers by God's grace. Cos he gave me alot of goodies during ileya. I was like wow!

God go bless him. And his family more and more. Amen smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
But what's the hush all about nah?, Yorubas marry to Igbos, Igbos marry to Yorubas. If you don't agree with the bolded then you have an issue.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexialin clap for yourself cheesy which part of nigeria are you from
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
Pls tell them,i cant even rest for these yoruba men.

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....

Don't judge someone base on tribe whether yoruba,igbo or Hausa

"some of our ladies are dirty"

and i ask him why not go for the neat ones,his responds was......

To get one is like searching for pin inside lagoon and that he
need
a
woman to keep a home together.

But the truth is i can never date a yoruba man talk more of marry one.
dont judge someone base on tribe whether igbo,yoruba and Hausa
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Alexialin clap for yourself cheesy which part of nigeria are you from

Heheheheheheheh cheesy

No mind me jare, I sabi gist cheesy

I like appreciating people who values and accept me , as I am. Am queer sometimes undecided

Anyways Am from delta smiley

Urhobo side.

And you? smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh cheesy

No mind me jare, I sabi gist cheesy

I like appreciating people who values and accept me , as I am. Am queer sometimes undecided

Anyways Am from delta smiley

Urhobo side.

And you? smiley
You sabi gist ehn!

You said you aren't Igbo? clarify me.

Am indirectly an Igbo, though am from Rivers, Emohua lga.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
You sabi gist ehn!

You said you aren't Igbo? clarify me.

Am indirectly an Igbo, though am from Rivers, Emohua lga.

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Nope am not igbo.

Do you know warri?

In warri , we have different tribes and languages. Mine is urhobo.. South south.

I know Rivers people can speak igbo.. That's nice
And you are based in Rivers?

Or Lagos? wink

Say Lagos, please say Lagos cheesy
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Nope am not igbo.

Do you know warri?

In warri , we have different tribes and languages. Mine is urhobo.. South south.

Or Lagos? wink

Madam, you're Igbo whether you like it or not!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Nope am not igbo.

Do you know warri?

Or Lagos? wink

Mbanu!

I currently live in PH, but I will be visiting soonest for NL biitch party and (other things) accd to Airforce1.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Lol. Good you know already... So allow me express myself in peace.
Lol
Hating on the yorubas won't solve your problem,yunno?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Hating on the yorubas won't solve your problem,yunno?

Oh Gawd!! wo. Fimile jare.. undecided

Just gerrarahia!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Oh Gawd!! wo. Fimile jare.. undecided
Just gerrarahia!
Think twice before you post trash.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Think twice before you post trash.smiley

You are trying too hard to impress me.

Fvck off!! Don't fvcking jump into my mentions.

Copy? Fvcking maintain your lane lil girl.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

You are trying too hard to impress me.

Fvck off!! Don't fvcking jump into my mentions.

Copy? Fvcking maintain your lane lil girl.
You talk too much,pained much?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Afonjas are pigs cheesy cheesy
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
You talk too much,pained much?cheesy

Fvckkk offff!!

Is that difficult?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Afonjas are pigs cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe... Welcome to the club bro.

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.