Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15127 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

Keep denying, if we check now, Ngozi don dey hungry u. sad

It is not a secret dude, it is all over the news. and social media is awash with it.
bro that is no news

That is an opinion and a simple article promoting cultural unity. How you and your girl friend managed to twist this into evidence that Yoruba men see Igbo women as trophy wives amazes me
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jman06:
Stop typing hogwash! I have like 3 yoruba girls now in my place of work giving me unsolicited hugs and greenlights on daily basis but i can't just marry or date yoruba girl. Stop making it look like yoruba guys are better lovers than igbo guys. I know your plan is to awaken the competition in us so we can start marrying your girls but it will not happen. That trick can't work!

I never consider a Yoruba girl for marriage, then again the only black woman I ever had in my head for marriage was a woman that shares cosmogonies with my mother.

I dare to say non Africans even stand a better chance of ending up my Mrs than other Africans.

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
bro that is no news

That is an opinion and a simple article promoting cultural unity. How you and your girl friend managed to twist this into evidence that Yoruba men sees Igbo women as trophy wives amazes me
https://www.nairaland.com/4152278/family-still-shock-because-never

How do we explain AY the comedian not marrying Yoruba women and two of his brothers and i mean only brothers end up marrying Igbo women?

One of them even confess that he never wanted to get married and his family were shock to learn he was getting married.

Do u know how many yoruba men are out there single and waiting for one Igbo girl to say yes, before they will settle down?

The attitude now is, if i dont see Igbo girl, i no go marry.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by laudate: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
MasterChen:
First of all, I'd have to agree Yoruba men in Lagos marry more outside than any other tribe. And it didn't even start today. Keywords. Yoruba, Lagos. Its all about demography

Even in that same Lagos. It's safe to say 6/10 Yoruba men marry Yoruba women lol. But tribalist go carry the odd ones for head cheesy I see a lot of Yoruba men married to Akwa Ibom, Edo and women from other SS states. Yorùbá men married Nupe women in the past. Heaven no fall

Potor men are just silly cry babies. And they are the ones that whyne the most about Yoruba men marrying potor women. Cos they feel threatened and insecure about it but they are afraid to confront their women about it. Fookin dwarfs! They don't like it and it pains them to the bone grin. So they say things like 'why don't you like your own women "and bla bla so Yoruba men may reconsider. No kids... we love Yoruba women, and they know it.. Don't fall for it fam.

One even went as far as calling potor women who marry Yoruba women" leftovers" lol. They're so pained about it and the Yoruba men who rub it on their faces aren't helping matters grin

Funny thing is, you'll never see Yoruba women talking crap about how Yoruba men are marrying women from other tribes lol. They don't feel threatened or bothered cos they know what goes on offline. This stuff will keep happening. Better don't kee ya sefs hehe. Purist potor women are also against it, but that's their cup of tea. I'm a purist myself, and I wish it would stop, cos we are beginning to have too many lost kids in Yorubaland.

Also, Yoruba men in other SW states don't even encounter potor women like that so why are you crying. It only happens in Lagos.

Lastly, no one forces anyone to marry from another tribe. If you don't like the fact that Yoruba men are marrying potor women. Tell your women to stop accepting them. Simple! They are adults and they are able to make their own decisions. In fact, you should be calling out your own women that accept Yoruba men

Stop boring us with this crap. Y'all ugly, insecure dwarfs have created countless threads on this subject. cheesy Move the fook on!

O dabo

Actually, I believe the Yoruba men marry ladies from other ethnic groups such as the Igbo, because they are much less tribalistic than Igbo men. undecided

I didn't realise you saw that thread where the Igbo chaps were calling their Igbo women who married men from other ethnic groups - "leftovers." That shows you the extent of hate and tribalism in their souls. sad

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that those inter-ethnic marriages, caused the Igbo guys so much jealousy and pain, simply because their Igbo sisters/women chose to marry outside their Igbo ethnic group. cheesy

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

There are multiple source and real life cases as i mentioned.

How any group of men can have so much nice stuff to say about Igbo women is enough reason for me to want to stick with my sisters.

Haba, see all the great qualities Yorubas keep posting on internet about my sisters, they cannot even say the same for their own yoruba women. Odiegwu!

https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109

1. Igbo women are home builders It would be nice for us not to be sentimental when considering this issue. Igbo women are extremely dedicated in marriage. Now there would always be a few stray ones like we have in other tribes too; but when it comes to the effort they put into marriages, those ladies are quite commendable. Marriage means a great deal to them and divorce is a word they do not really entertain. Yoruba men go for them because they see the prospects in them. READ ALSO: 10 popular street foods Nigerians cannot do without eating

2. They are excellent cooks There are a number of leaves and vegetables that are being made into soups by the Igbo ladies. Most of them know how to cook and would feed a man until he cannot eat any longer. Yoruba men know that they would taste different types of vegetables when they are married to Igbo ladies. we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3. Love knows no tribe Some Yoruba men end up marrying Igbo ladies not because they had it planned out but because love happened. Love knows no tribe. At this point, they have no control over the person their hearts choose. Not giving in to love may subject them to a lifetime of unhappiness at the long run. Moreover, they do not marry these ladies by force, there is usually a strong mutual consent by the parties involved as it is essential for them to work as a unit in order to gain the support of their family members.

4. They are accommodating Igbo people love having a full house; it is not strange finding uncles, aunties, nephews, cousins and distant relations spending holiday with them. Although they chat a lot, they enjoy good company. There are bad eggs among them too who have little or no tolerance for people. Yoruba men know that marrying Igbo ladies who are well cultured and behaved will help them keep their family members together. Over time, the family members may start to see the good in them and love them too. READ ALSO: 7 irritating lies Nigerian girls would always tell 5. They belong to one Nigeria Sometimes, men do not pay attention to tribal issues and condescending statements that may bring a tribe down. As far as they are concerned, the Igbo ladies are Nigerians like them too. For this reason, a Yoruba man could decide to choose his life partner from that tribe and live with her for the rest of his life. After all, marrying outside one's tribe is not an offence that is punishable under law. As a matter of fact, it promotes cultural integration and helps the people of the country to bond better. It is interesting to know that there are people who think like this among us. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/892109-5-reasons-yoruba-men-love-marry-igbo-ladies.html#892109

how is this an evidence to back your twisted claims

Where in the article did the author claimed to have married an igbo woman?

Where did he show his inferiority complex ?

Some one can compile an article in peace again ?

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by legitnow: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
how is this an evidence to back your twisted claims

Where in the article did the author claimed to have married a woman?

Where did he show his inferiority complex ?

Some one can compile an article in peace again ?

U have now lost it.

Well, I think my job is done here.

Let me go and attend to other things. Bye!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by greencard: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Like what's the purpose of this thread? undecided
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

https://www.nairaland.com/4152278/family-still-shock-because-never

How do we explain AY the comedian not marrying Yoruba women and two of his brothers and i mean only brothers end up marrying Igbo women?

One of them even confess that he never wanted to get married and his family were shock to learn he was getting married.

Do u know how many yoruba men are out there single and waiting for one Igbo girl to say yes, before they will settle down?

The attitude now is, if i dont see Igbo girl, i no go marry.
I am not here to explain why one of the member of psquare group or the former olu of warri married a Yoruba woman

Neither am I here to explain why ay decided to settle down with an Igbo woman

They are all adults and they made the best decision for themselves

What I don't understand is why you guys claim victory?

Do you see the irony in what the girl was doing earlier, by attacking them and claiming they have complex issue

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

U have now lost it.

Well, I think my job is done here.

Let me go and attend to other things. Bye!
I didn't lose, you conceded defeat grin
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
legitnow:

Stop shifting goal post, u are facing defeat here. One Igbo girl tidy u neatly here.

Omo go and bury ur head in shame.
on top wetin? u r very funny, why cant she & her parents leave our land wen she knows that we hate her tribe? its senseless to generalize ppl from a certain tribe ok! Yoruba hates no tribe and thats why your men keeps coming to our lands in search of daily bread!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kn23h(m): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Jman06:
Stop typing hogwash! I have like 3 yoruba girls now in my place of work giving me unsolicited hugs and greenlights on daily basis but i can't just marry or date yoruba girl. Stop making it look like yoruba guys are better lovers than igbo guys. I know your plan is to awaken the competition in us so we can start marrying your girls but it will not happen. That trick can't work!

Lies and stories.

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2017
kn23h:

Lies and stories.
I know you must be here tribal bigot!!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
where on earth did I claim the internet is faceless

I said your evidence was created by a faceless guy with no pictorial or any evidence what so ever

Pictorial evidence of the marriage ceremony will help identify the tribe of the man and the woman smiley at least the pictorial evidence of them dressed in their native attire will not hurt

if you provided a study, a news paper article or articles that are peer reviewed, why will I dispute that. Instead you provided a thread, just one thread of a troll

grow up ma

awwn!!thought you ain't a tribalist or something..

issaorai..goodmorningsmiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BabbanBura(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

People please stop wasting your time on this tribal bigot, she is a typical hatefull ipob deeply entrenched in what they are best known for and there is nothing on earth can make them see another perspective other than what they have being brainwashed to imbibe.
Which Yoruba self will look at this one without any physical gadget let alone complimentary intelligence but only ancestral hatred.
Don't worry, your Chukwuemeka will cone and marry you when he is done serving his jail term in Malaysia, of he ever can get out. Odey, whatever that means.
Next time when things like this are being discussed, biko allow the beautiful ones and/or intelligent/educated ones to talk

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

People please stop wasting your time on this tribal bigot, she is a typical hatefull ipob deeply entrenched in what they are best known for and there is nothing on earth can make them see another perspective other than what they have being brainwashed to imbibe.
Which Yoruba self will look at this one without any physical gadget let alone complimentary intelligence but only ancestral hatred.
Don't worry, your Chukwuemeka will cone and marry you when he is done serving his jail term in Malaysia, of he ever can get out. Odey, whatever that means.
Next time when things like this are being discussed, biko allow the beautiful ones and/or intelligent/educated ones to talk
pain soul.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BabbanBura(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2017
laudate:

Actually, I believe the Yoruba men marry ladies from other ethnic groups such as the Igbo, because they are much less tribalistic than Igbo men. undecided

I didn't realise you saw that thread where the Igbo chaps were calling their Igbo women who married men from other ethnic groups - "leftovers." That shows you the extent of hate and tribalism in their souls. sad

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that those inter-ethnic marriages, caused the Igbo guys so much jealousy and pain, simply because their Igbo sisters/women chose to marry outside their Igbo ethnic group. cheesy

My brother the hate in those set of people is immeasurable -

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BabbanBura(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2017
loveth360:
pain soul.

Am a liberal person and if i want to marry an Igbo gal i have all it takes to do so - but definitely wont even think of marriage if you are the last of available pussy in this world. Intelligent liberal people move me not dumb tribalistic hateful ugly people.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2017
BabbanBura ptjost=62810252:

Am a liberal person and if i want to marry an Igbo gal i have all it takes to do so - but definitely wont even think of marriage if you are the last of available pussy in this world. Intelligent liberal people move me not dumb tribalistic hateful ugly people.
i dont need all this your explanation,just get out of my mention.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

awwn!!thought you ain't a tribalist or something..

issaorai..goodmorningsmiley
I am never a tribalist

good morning

The lady said Yoruba men have inferiority complex issues because in her words, Yoruba men drool over Igbo women but fail to provide any reasonable evidence.

Instead, she provided the opinion of well known lunatic, a troll and a newspaper article promoting unity. Yet, she and her tribalist boy friend declared victory. smiley

I was only trying to convince her all along that; if a man loves a woman and the man does his most to woo the woman. it is not inferiority complex or peculiar to Yoruba men smiley

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
I am never a tribalist

good morning

The lady said Yoruba men have interiority complex issues because in her words, Yoruba men drool over Igbo women but fail to provide any reasonable evidence.

Instead, she provided the opinion of well known lunatic, a troll and a newspaper article promoting unity. Yet, she and her tribalist boy friend declared victory. smiley

I was only trying to convince her all along that; if a man loves a woman and the man does his most to woo the woman. it is not inferiority complex or peculiar to Yoruba men smiley
Alright,the issue has been overflogged here..

hope you are goodsmiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Alright,the issue has been overflogged here..

hope you are goodsmiley
Yes, I hope the truth is finally entrenched in the heart of people of dignity smiley not the alternative reality offered by propaganda

I am doing fine smiley you?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, I hope the truth is finally entrenched in the heart of people of dignity smiley not the alternative reality offered by propaganda

I am doing fine smiley you?
I'm great,how's your program going??
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by wristbangle: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2017
The issue of love is not something one should draw statistics to measure who prefers a particular tribe to marry or not.

The OP level of tribalism has gotten to a level that her IQ has completely decay.

I might decide to marry someone who is not my tribe basically because what I cherished about her whilst something I can't see elsewhere even from ladies of her tribe as well.

Well this thread is meaningless as far as I am concern.

Yoruba men marry Igbo lady and vice versa. North marry south and vice versa. When issue of love comes to play, one should ask God to favour him/her to marry someone destined from them.

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm great,how's your program going??
still on it not much progress over the last couple of months though, but the fault is not from my side
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
still on it not much progress over the last couple of months though, but the fault is not from my side
shocked...

they should resolve whatever that's delaying the progress bikocry
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:
shocked...
they should resolve whatever that's delaying the progress bikocry

Yes, I am even tired self smiley
I am praying every day sha
thanks for your concern smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, I am even tired self smiley
I am praying every day sha
thanks for your concern smiley

please don't be tired o,if you are tired i wonder what my fate will be grin

studying is stresful really smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Victor it is too early to chatgrin
go to school biko lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Victor it is too early to chatgrin

go to school biko lipsrsealed cheesy
Around 10 wink
wah of u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68