Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15139 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Amarabae(f): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
And who told you that Yoruba girls are not getting married?
You need to travel out the more.
Intratribal marriages are still more frequent than Intertribal ones.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Wiziman:
You're making things worse. Dont even tryna remember that incident for me. Yoruba people are very mean.

I don't understand this, a fulani ordered the military to clamp down on a group spreading hate, insulting past and present leaders from every other tribe apart from their own. Yet, the fault is with the Yoruba people.

Despite the fact that most of people who spoke out against the military invasion were Yoruba people. The list which included a very prominent Yoruba monarch

Not minding the fact ipob itself came out of recent to state that those behind the invasion are igbo governors and leaders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ranmoor: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i 90% for the benefit me doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

This shows how naive and unexposed you are. There is always that diff BTW Igbos that is living in SE and Igbos living in other part of the country.
How many people have time for IPOB wahala? U keep believing all those trash teenagers n jobless people are writing on social media. A lot of Easterners that have business or gainfully working did not even support the so called myopic agitation.
Hardly will u go to any village (not town) in Yorubaland and u will not find Igbos there as farmers, labourers, hunters etc! Tell me, do u give/loan farmlands to people u hate. Go to different establishments, universities etc u will be Igbos elected as leaders by yorubas.
U need to leave your enclave to realised people in 21st century deals with individual personalities and not the tribe.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have Igbo friends in my workplace who wanted IPOB dealt with.

I doubt if any Yoruba rejoiced at the killing of Igbos. But many people (including sane and peace loving Igbos) liked that IPOB was dealt with. No sane person supports illegitimate killing but the IPOB menace was becoming a problem even for Igbos in the North and West. Imagine how selfish Igbos are. They were even ready to sacrifice thousands of Igbo lives in the North for a dream that can be actualized with restraints and patience.
you mean no yoruba was in support of the killing of ipob but some igbos are in support?.

Look many of us are were against what ipob was doing until your president send army to the east to kill people,even from your comment it shows you are in support the killings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
many reasons but i will give you two.

1 i can never marry people who hate my tribe to the extent they can do anything to bring them down.

2 their men a too polygamous
You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by PatriotTemidayo: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2017
It is statistics like this one that keep people ignorant.

Let me state a more realistic fact here: Igbol Girls Love Yoruba guys like crazy. All my life, I've only dated one Yoruba Lady ............ That's a fact, deal with it.

One thing I have come to realize is that Igbo Ladies, even though love Money, they prefer intelligent and smarter guys .

If they get a Yoruba Boyfriend, they want to die there.

Be crying like babies if you miss ordinary call.

#yorubaDemonIsReal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
you mean no yoruba was in support of the killing of ipob but some igbos are in support?.

Look many of us are were against what ipob was doing until your president send army to the east to kill people,even from your comment it shows you are in support the killings

Who marries a Yorub...a girl?

1) Bleaching

2) Tatoo

3) Dirty

4) Lazy

5) Nagging

6) Can quarrel

7) Alcoholics

Infact, their case pass me... Come here and see them roaming the streets endlessly!! Lol

While their guys dey every car junction dey shout "Owo da".

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Observations:

OP has

1.Single digit IQ 2. Is an Aba Jew 3. Unemployed.

I would have thought it was the height of stupidity to come to a Yoruba owned website to rant and abuse Yorubas while enriching the Yoruba owner.

I am sure stupid actions like this would make you excel in life.

Please continue, it will be the ONLY thing you're good at, mark my words wink

12 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Blackhawk01: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

She has never heard of Yoruba demon before. cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy

Leave na, she go learn. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Let me state a more realistic fact here: Igbol Girls Love Yoruba guys like crazy. All my life, I've only dated one Yoruba Lady ............ That's a fact, deal with it.

One thing I have come to realize is that Igbo Ladies, even though love Money, they prefer intelligent and smarter guys .

#yorubaDemonIsReal
You wish.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

#yorubaDemonIsReal
thats a fat lie.
Liberalism in dating preference does not equate to obsession.
You need a change of dating orientation .
And whats the joy in one demonizing himself?

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Yes, they should marry their sisters, and stop disturbing we igbo girls. Yoruba guys are so relentless, some even lie that their mum is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by longjohnsilver: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
This thread is absolute rubbish, so because few people you know married the woman they love (that also happen they are from different tribes) lead you to jump to conclusion that all other men of yoruba extraction are marrying outside their tribe.

Fallacy of hasty generalisation.

Sometimes I just wonder how people just wake up and come up with stuffs like this.

Op...go out more biko and do more research before you come up with stuffs like this.

Is it even a must you marry from your tribe or race?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

Many Yorubas were against IPOB too. What do you expect the government to do when some individuals are spreading hateful tribalistic comments and secession around, including threatening the president? Of course, the army will be sent in to protect the integrity of the country. There have been history of army occupation in recent time but none ever generated so much negativity as Operation Python Dance. Without IPOB, the operation would have gone smoothly as it did in the South South, the North and recently in the West. Why did it not go down well in the East? The answer to that question would emphasize the problem. If something goes down well in A and B and fails in C. Commonsense should tell anyone that one should investigate beyond the tools used by also investigating the environment upon which the tool was used. If you continue to accuse other tribes of hating you without you searching inwards to see what you yourself are doing wrongly, nothing will change and the hate would continue to eat deeper into you.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Duru009(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2017
70% of educated n exposed Yoruba guys marry outside their tribe?

Why?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Efewestern: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt...

So igbos love all the tribes abi?

you guys generalize when it comes to other tribe, and when same is done to you you cry people are jealous of your "PROGRESS ".

Good and bad spouse has nothing to do with tribe or religion.

It's Normal for men to marry outside their tribe, for example the urhobos and itsekiris even upon all their beef they still end up marrying each other, in fact you can't see any itsekiri family without trace to urhobo, this doesn't mean urhobo or itsekiri ladies are bad.

We have more Yoruba men marrying deltans / Edo than Yoruba men marrying igbo but you won't see them creating thread upandan to insult anybody .

you say Mr A hates you because you are not from his tribe, my question is do you love others who are not from your tribe?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Igbo ladies hardly get married to yoruba men....what's the Op saying or where did he get his statistics from

The girl's parent won't even allow that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by ashjay001(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

Yorubas hate igbos, yet cant stop marrying their women! Think, pls!

Igbos dont hate yorubas, yet cant be caught dead with their women!

God gave us brains for something, we just have to use it, objectively!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

1) Bleaching

2) Tatoo

3) Dirty

4) Lazy

5) Nagging

6) Can quarrel

7) Alcoholics

Infact, their case pass me... Come here and see them roaming the streets endlessly!! Lol

I thought you were knowledgeable. I am highly disappointed.
Those things you listed arent particular to any tribe in Nigeria. It is an individual thing.
I have met a Yoruba lady that doesn't do any of those shii you listed above and surely there are Igbo ladies that does all of those.

Marriage transcends tribe, it's more of an individual preference.

Get ur facts right.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2017
kettykin:
Please how true is this. Bankyw marries from Edo.
Soyinka son marries from IMO. Obasanjo son marries from ebonyi and millions of Yoruba guys are marrying outside Yoruba land .like the guy from ekiti doing honey moon with an English woman , pix to be posted later.

Who will marry the millions of Yoruba ladies roaming the street in search of spouses.

Will they end up as baby mamas or die spouse less or will they government and Church allow polygamy for some time.

Cc sarrki, laudate, markfemi

Igbo amaka.
That's why they are abandoning Yoruba women by the bushel.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I thought you were knowledgeable. I am highly disappointed.
Those things you listed arent particular to any tribe in Nigeria. It is an individual thing.
I have met a Yoruba lady that doesn't do any of those shii you listed above and surely there are Igbo ladies that does all of those.

Marriage transcends tribe, it's more of an individual preference.

Get ur facts right.

Because I trolled a tribe? Lol. Stop crying.

Trolling has nothing to do with knowledge. Copy?

If you are disappointed, then go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by SuccesYear: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
Pls tell them,i cant even rest for these yoruba men.

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....
What the heck ! Which kind of a man lobby a teenager

"some of our ladies are dirty"

and i ask him why not go for the neat ones,his responds was......

To get one is like searching for pin inside lagoon and that he
need
a
woman to keep a home together.

But the truth is i can never date a yoruba man talk more of marry one.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
ranmoor:

This shows how naive and unexposed you are. There is always that diff BTW Igbos that is living in SE and Igbos living in other part of the country.
How many people have time for IPOB wahala? U keep believing all those trash teenagers n jobless people are writing on social media. A lot of Easterners that have business or gainfully working did not even support the so called myopic agitation.
Hardly will u go to any village (not town) in Yorubaland and u will not find Igbos there as farmers, labourers, hunters etc! Tell me, do u give/loan farmlands to people u hate. Go to different establishments, universities etc u will be Igbos elected as leaders by yorubas.
U need to leave your enclave to realised people in 21st century deals with individual personalities and not the tribe.
absolutely true
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

1) Bleaching

2) Tatoo

3) Dirty

4) Lazy

5) Nagging

6) Can quarrel

7) Alcoholics

General bush of topwritersden I can't believe you are so tribal like this.. Hmmm
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
ashjay001:

Yorubas hate igbos, yet cant stop marrying their women! Think, pls!

Igbos dont hate yorubas, yet cant be caught dead with their women!

God gave us brains for something, we just have to use it, objectively!

You fail to realize the heart and mind knows no tribe, colour and culture when it comes to love and marriage.

You are making it sound as if people marrying other tribes are doing it because of tribal issues. And that's where you are wrong.

The Yoruba men are marrying igbo ladies due to the individuality of that igbo ladies, especially if she matches their kind of ideal wife and also igbo people can be found everywhere unlike other tribes like south south and other minority tribes who are more focused on living and marrying themselves.

When you fall Inlove and meet a woman of your choice that you have a deep feeling within you, that u can't live without her . Her tribe sef will become irrelevant to you. And all you want is simply share the rest of your life with her .

That's all that matters. Not Culture, not Religion and not Colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

[s]Who marries a Yorub...a girl?

1) Bleaching

2) Tatoo

3) Dirty

4) Lazy

5) Nagging

6) Can quarrel

7) Alcoholics

[/s] Gosh!Longest piece of trash I ever read.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

1) Bleaching

2) Tatoo

3) Dirty

4) Lazy

5) Nagging

6) Can quarrel

7) Alcoholics

grin

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
Pls tell them,i cant even rest for these yoruba men.

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....

"some of our ladies are dirty"

and i ask him why not go for the neat ones,his responds was......

To get one is like searching for pin inside lagoon and that he
need
a
woman to keep a home together.

But the truth is i can never date a yoruba man talk more of marry one.
OMG. What a super man punch, hmm.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wait till he's done hanging those things you call legs round his neck and watch him dump ya arse!

LOL. You're exceptional nah.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
remiproxy:
General bush of topwritersden I can't believe you are so tribal like this.. Hmmm

Lol... What if I told you that my girl is Yoruba?

Sometimes we troll for fun!!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:

Hahahahaha... I see how pained you are.

Do you bleach?

Are you dirty?

Does your br.o shouts "Owo da" at bustops?

Do you have dirty tatoos?

Do you wear nose ring?

Are your eye lashes longer than my dicck? cheesy

If No, then you are omo yoloba... Lol

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
You're different now, your response should have been "I beg to differ" because what he said is true to some dimensions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.