Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Don’t Love Her - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Love Her (45794 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Aziz404:
you should have head to a brothel directly to satisfy ur sexual impulses instead of toying with the heart of an innocent girl........

my advice is that, you should sit her down and be completely honest with her as your explain to her..................b4 its too late.

How is she an innocent girl? She has been shagging other guys before meeting him. Haven't you been satisfying your own sexual impulse with other girls?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

MR STRONG MAN ride on , I don't know what you are advising the poor guy to do but he's just starting life......anyway I know you still thinking like a boy when you grew up you will understand I didn't expect you to understand now.
Answer my questions! Have you married all the girls you have been fucking?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by SuccesYear: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Frankly am here to gain experience whc have been able to..

In another dimension, seems op didn't finally hint us the real 'koko' of his decision. Like u already eyeing another babe with more features than the subject

To me, if u break up with this peep then u just lose a rare gem.......give it time....... build it up......... Finally, seek forgiveness & pray..... Voila
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Answer my questions! Have you married all the girls you have been fucking?

and you think every male folks bleeps girls the way you do....thats why i included when you grew up you will understand not now.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

and you think every male folks bleeps girls the way you do....thats why i included when you grew up you will understand not now.
And my questions remain unanswered because you are a hypocrite. You have not married all the women you broke their hearts and dumped, neither have the ones who dated you married you. Why then are you wickedly suggesting what you cannot do to another man?

Most men commenting here are hypocrites!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

And who says she may not be a slut? She is having sex with a man not yet married to her. What is that one called?
It is you foolish women that are playing with their future.
lol, na u sabi. I don't curse people.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by pinkybutter(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
I'm sure that you are the one who disvirgined her . If only you can give her back her virginity, I'm sure she won't have a problem when you break the bad news to her.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

And my questions remain unanswered because you are a hypocrite. You have not married all the women you broke their hearts and dumped, neither have the ones who dated you married you. Why then are you wickedly suggesting what you cannot do to another man?

Most men commenting here are hypocrites!

All guys can't be like you.........mend your ways buddy their isn't gain in that part you are following...i think that's all I can say to you.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

All guys can't be like you.........mend your ways buddy their isn't gain in that part you are following...i think that's all I can say to you.
Have you married all the women you bleeped? Karma is waiting to kill you for deceiving them?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Epatty(f): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
FrancisDozie:
I will be back to comment let me freshen up,but the poster above me is high, he should carry on with her out of pity huh, that's how people will be hiding because of what others will say and fall inside a ditch. She's not d first person to be an orphan neither will she be the last. Her lover owes her no compensation if he doesn't dig her again. You can help her since u have so much sympathy.
You need slap
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Have you married all the women you bleeped? Karma is waiting to kill you for deceiving them?

Donjazzy12

please am tired I can see you are stubborn boy.

but with time you will learn.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by makky555(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
PDJT:

Who are these “slay queens” people keep mentioning? Is it those girls that are no longer virgins?
Not necessarily sir after all we have deflowered girls that can't be categorised as a "slay queens" (no insult intended from the start though)
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Childishbanjino(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Mrshizzy:
I've come to realize that experience still remains the best teacher....certain lessons will eventually have to be learnt the hard way....I can boldly tell you @op that if a well to do guy(and I mean a guy more handsome than you are, and financially stable) comes right now and starts asking her out and you are aware of it, you would start to realize certain feelings you never knew existed and would be more inclined to be protective. She on the other hand(considering her age) might realize that what she felt for you was born out of self pity considering all she has been through in life. As a guy, it's only normal that you would want to experience what it feels like to sleep with other girls, right now it's more about body count for you. Eventually, one day you will need commitment, trust and loyalty, but won't find it(a probability). The truth is, you won't get the answer to what you seek right here, this is one of those lessons that you would have to learn through experience cause only you will have to live with the consequences of what ever decision you make on the issue. We can only try to provide answers based on our own experience and or opinion which most certainly differ. That being said, my advice would be for you to give it time. Do not make hasty decisions. Try to grow in the relationship while you focus on your future. Let time decide. My opinion tho.

Well said.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donemeritus1: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Have you begged God for forgiveness for all the girls you bleeped without marrying her, oh you hypochrite? Have the girl also begged God for forgiveness for other guys she bleeped before meeting him. I just hate weak men like you.

Lol..don't take it personal. Your sense of comprehension has been shielded by your myopic views of life issue.he should beg God for forgiveness for deceiving the girl,I didn't say for having intercourse.

And on a more rational note,shouldn't you beg God for forgiveness of sin too?

All men are not sex hungry fellow like you.I didn't say don't have sex,do it responsibly and don't be so desperate for it by deceiving innocent girls..just tell them what you want.

Doing right things don't make one weak,but strong.If na your sister uncor? Shey you go happy? Won't you say the guy is wicked? Take sense
Re: I Don’t Love Her by desthan(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Son, Love has nothing to do with how you feel, it is a choice you make. When i met my wife, i felt nothing but knew she was a keeper. Never reciprocated 1% of the affection she showered on me but i knew she would not let go, which was actually what i wanted.

I needed time to develop my mind to accept the fact that i can also care for her regardless of how i feel and that was it.

Today we are together for over 18yrs with three children and i am happy. Please work on your mind, you cannot go wrong with this lady trust me. cool Be smart

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Epatty(f): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
@ GraGra247

She is making effort and intelligent, I know, I just don't want eventually end up with someone I don't love, I don't want to get married to someone out of pity, although, marriage is not in my plan for the next 4 years, I just don't want to waste her time further. On the issue of compensation, I don't the financial prowess to do all you just mentioned but I sure want to still be her friend when I eventually break up with her, assisting her in every possible way.

And my friends are not asking me to break up with her, they are actually telling me not to.
It's not fair no matter how you paint it honestly. You would have retreat the moment she told you about herself. It's not good. Whatever you do, think of tomorrow. And if you really don't love her, pls break up with her now, instead of marrying her and go and be cheating or maltreating her. You no try sha but the earlier the better.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by streetzdreamz(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2017
pedrozone15:

Don't mind them, they are considering the girl's emotions only.
I really am surprised at the way some ppl reason.
He is in it till now out if pity and they are saying he should continue.
Thanks for understanding.
our thoughts must certainly differ,you'd read about some people justifying rape, murder and crimes in general, citing some sh*tty reasons, but that's what makes us all humans,without peeps like them, the world won't be fun,so let them be,same emotions they are considering would end up being the woes of the duo when things finally goes south, hate and love are just a CM apart,blessup man.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Donemeritus1:

Lol..don't take it personal. Your sense of comprehension has been shielded by your myopic views of life issue.he should beg God for forgiveness for deceiving the girl,I didn't say for having intercourse.

And on a more rational note,shouldn't you beg God for forgiveness of sin too?

All men are not sex hungry fellow like you.I didn't say don't have sex,do it responsibly and don't be so desperate for it by deceiving innocent girls..just tell them what you want.

Doing right things don't make one weak,but strong.If na your sister uncor? Shey you go happy? Won't you say the guy is wicked? Take sense
This is so childish to say the least and I am truly disappointed. How did he deceive her? What makes her innocent? Was she a virgin? No, she has been sleeping with other men before meeting him. So what exactly makes her innocent? You have you begged from forgiveness from all the girls you bleeped? Has she begged for forgiveness from God for having sex outside marriage?
Stop being childish.

You have been fucking numerous countless girls without end. You and your girls have never begged from forgiveness from God neither have you married all the girls you have been fucking, when then are you suggesting this wicked advice for this guy? You are a typical hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
desthan:
Son, Love has nothing to do with how you feel, it is a choice you make. When i met my wife, i felt nothing but knew she was a keeper. Never reciprocated 1% of the affection she showered on me but i knew she would not let go, which was actually what i wanted.

I needed time to develop my mind to accept the fact that i can also care for her regardless of how i feel and that was it.

Today we are together for over 18yrs with three children and i am happy. Please work on your mind, you cannot go wrong with this lady trust me. cool Be smart
That you are in a loveless marriage does not give you the impetus to recommend same for another person.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:

Not necessarily sir after all we have deflowered girls that can't be categorised as a "slay queens" (no insult intended from the start though)
Slay queens are prostitutes and lesbians!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Epatty:
You need slap
You need sense!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Donjazzy12

please am tired I can see you are stubborn boy.

but with time you will learn.
Have you married all the women you bleeped?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by makky555(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Slay queens are prostitutes and lesbians!

OK. Your opinion
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

How is she an innocent girl? She has been shagging other guys before meeting him. Haven't you been satisfying your own sexual impulse with other girls?
That's like saying just becuz a girl already slept with guys then if the next guy comes along and uses her for sex or even rapes her, then she's not an innocent girl becuz she already slept with guys anyway. Very foolish logic!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Have you married all the women you bleeped?

please dude I don't Bleep all the women for Christ sake.....what is wrong with you are you ok at all or is it the harmattan that is affecting your sense of reasoning?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
That's like saying just becuz a girl already slept with guys then if the next guy comes along and uses her for sex or even rapes her, then she's not an innocent girl becuz she already slept with guys anyway. Very foolish logic!

Foolish fool! Where did he rape her? How did he use her for sex, animal? Didn't she also use him for love and sex? You are so idiotic! How is she an innocent girl? You can't answer.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

please dude I don't Bleep all the women for Christ sake.....what is wrong with you are you ok at all or is it the harmattan that is affecting your sense of reasoning?
The ones you bleeped have you married them? The answer is either yes or no. Because you can't be judging someone when you are guilty of the same offence.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Foolish fool! Where did he rape her? How did he use her for sex, animal? Didn't she also use him for love and sex? You are so idiotic! How is she an innocent girl? You can't answer.
Your low IQ prevented you from understanding my post, else you would've known the rape part was an example. Oloshi oloriburuku, omo jatijati.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by onyokometer: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
CANDDID ADVICE
OP it is quite unfortunate to find out that the girl you once wanted by saying a lot of things to get her attention and after getting her attention now you don't want her for marriage. See the devil is about to take away something that is so valuable to you by closing your love towards her. The moment you step out of that relationship one of your friend will step in and then your eyes I'll open. Yes oooh there are too many fishes in the river but not all are good fish for food. Take your time to know why you don't love her again and pray over it. Try this formulary.....try hating her and what she does and you I'll realise how much you love her.
Remember you are about to throw away a precious stone......once lost can't regain it again. Good luck
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
Your low IQ prevented you from understanding my post, else you would've known the rape part was an example. Oloshi oloriburuku, omo jatijatiti.
Again you made no sense! How is the girl innocent you can't answer because even in your foolishness you realize that a 19 year old unmarried girl willingly having sex multiple times with a man who is not married to her can never be innocent.

You need sense!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by teepain: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wicked somebody, tell her now and free her from this selfish relationship.
Na she be first person wey parents die? Ediot

U don vex scatter.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
onyokometer:
CANDDID ADVICE
OP it is quite unfortunate to find out that the girl you once wanted by saying a lot of things to get her attention and after getting her attention now you don't want her for marriage. See the devil is about to take away something that is so valuable to you by closing your love towards her. The moment you step out of that relationship one of your friend will step in and then your eyes I'll open. Yes oooh there are too many fishes in the river but not all are good fish for food. Take your time to know why you don't love her again and pray over it. Try this formulary.....try hating her and what she does and you I'll realise how much you love her.
Remember you are about to throw away a precious stone......once lost can't regain it again. Good luck
Please kindly tell why she is a precious stone and the OP is not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.