Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Don’t Love Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Love Her (45790 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Sapnaprem(f): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Men can really be heartless. don't you have conscience at all? well i rest my case. what do I know?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Again you made no sense! How is the girl innocent you can't answer because even in your foolishness you realize that a 19 year old unmarried girl willingly having sex multiple times with a man who is not married to her can never be innocent.

You need sense!
And you need to go hug your nearest transformer. Done arguing with your lame ass.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
teepain:

U don vex scatter.
I no vex jare, na as him write say the girl na orphan vex me smallgrin
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
And you need to go hug your nearest transformer. Done arguing with your lame ass.
Buhahahahahaha! Of course you have no answer to mature logic. Go back to playing with your toys. I will send you some chewing gums, biscuits and cookies later.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donemeritus1: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

This is so childish to say the least and I am truly disappointed. How did he deceive her? What makes her innocent? Was she a virgin? No, she has been sleeping with other men before meeting him. So what exactly makes her innocent? You have you begged from forgiveness from all the girls you bleeped? Has she begged for forgiveness from God for having sex outside marriage?
Stop being childish.

You have been fucking numerous countless girls without end. You and your girls have never begged from forgiveness from God neither have you married all the girls you have been fucking, when then are you suggesting this wicked advice for this guy? You are a typical hypocrite!

Lol..you just talk without reflecting..you must be having serious issues to be attacking every meaningful advice.

How did you know I have had sex with countless girls..you are just assuming things from ur own selfish side bro. Whether be it virgin on not..deceiving girls for sex in the false pretence of love is wrong.its an aberration.. If you want sex with a girl,go straight to the point like.,just tell her you want her for unserious and casual relationship, and if she consent then no probs,there should be a bargain..Not hiding under the cloak of love,then after gratifying your carnal pleasures,you change your words.

Please dpnjazzy emancipate your self from the shackles of preconceived notions..
No hard feeling bro,but receive sense
Re: I Don’t Love Her by teepain: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

That you are in a loveless marriage does not give you the impetus to recommend same for another person.

The gentleman you quoted did not state anywhere that he is in a loveless marriage! He only said he didn't love his wife at first sight.

Sometimes, you may be in possession of a rough diamond whose beauty you can only appreciate and love after polishing.

However, each person to his own tent!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Sapnaprem:
Men can really be heartless. don't you have conscience at all? well i rest my case. what do I know?
Shut up my friend! Have you married all the men you have been fuccking? See your lips, I am sure you don succk dicck tire!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Mznaett: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Prec1ous:
Marriage and relationship do not actually survive on love alone.

If you have grown truly, you should have become futuristic to see that this lady can earn you money from business, take care of your kids and never leave.

YOUR problem now is that, you feel you can do better.. Like get a more educated, cultured and pretty woman. It is called the shiny Object syndrome.

The best relationships is one where the woman loves the most, man's job is to complement with logic.

If you you don't need her again, tell her to go but mark this day, you just threw out a rare gem.

Beautiful...
Re: I Don’t Love Her by teepain: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no vex jare, na as him write say the girl na orphan vex me smallgrin

Yea I empathize with the girl too but the op may not be worthy of the girl and maybe there is something bigger awaiting her.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The ones you bleeped have you married them? The answer is either yes or no. Because you can't be judging someone when you are guilty of the same offence.

Am going to marry her she's my fiancee, are you satisfied now
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
teepain:

Yea I empathize with the girl too but the op may not be worthy of the girl and maybe there is something bigger awaiting her.
She's only 19years old.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Donemeritus1:

Lol..you just talk without reflecting..you must be having serious issues to be attacking every meaningful advice.

How did you know I have had sex with countless girls..you are just assuming things from ur own selfish side bro. Whether be it virgin on not..deceiving girls for sex in the false pretence of love is wrong.its an aberration.. If you want sex with a girl,go straight to the point like.,just tell her you want her for unserious and casual relationship, and if she consent then no probs,there should be a bargain..Not hiding under the cloak of love,then after gratifying your carnal pleasures,you change your words.

Please dpnjazzy emancipate your self from the shackles of preconceived notions..
No hard feeling bro,but receive sense
Stop lying my friend! How many girls you fuccked did you go straight to the point? Or except you are talking about prostitutes! Wait oh! Buhahahahahaha! You have been fucking prostitutes all these while and you are here condemning this poor innocent boy.

Sense fall on you.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by teepain: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Prec1ous:
Marriage and relationship do not actually survive on love alone.

If you have grown truly, you should have become futuristic to see that this lady can earn you money from business, take care of your kids and never leave.

YOUR problem now is that, you feel you can do better.. Like get a more educated, cultured and pretty woman. It is called the shiny Object syndrome.

The best relationships is one where the woman loves the most, man's job is to complement with logic.

If you you don't need her again, tell her to go but mark this day, you just threw out a rare gem.

You have echoed my thoughts and I think the op has made up his mind so I wouldn't bother to dissuade him from following his well thought out plan.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Am going to marry her she's my fiancee, are you satisfied now
So you have been fuccking her without being married to her? You used your usual lies to get into her pants. Why didn't you wait till marriage to do it? Because your main aim was to have sex with her. You are worse than the OP. At least he is sincere!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Rhozabeth(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
Hi nairalanders, this is my story, don’t judge me, just advice me on a way out, there is this lady I asked out towards the end of 2016, I will be frank with you, my sole aim back then was to hook up with her and for us to enjoy sex together, basically, I was just after sex. I know nothing about the lady.

She was teaching in one primary school in my area at that point in time, I said a lot of shit back then just to get her to say yes, as I got to know her, I found out she had lost both parent at a tender age and so many other things, she has really passed through a lot, herself and her junior sister.

As time goes on, the relationship gained an exponential momentum and before I could realize what was going on, my family and friends dan sabi her, calling her my wife, let me add that she is 19 and I am 24 (just wrote my last undergraduate exam a
couple of months ago, while she is currently working at one food canteen).

Over the course of 2017, I have picked up a lot of manly lessons and have decided to set my life in order in the coming year, yes, I have dropped a lot of boyish attitude and selfish characters, I can confidently call myself a changed individual, although a lot of improvement still have to be made.

As I mentioned earlier, I have decided to set my life in order this coming year, with her being part of it, the truth is, I don’t love her, but to my understanding, she really loves me, I am currently still in this relationship because I am afraid of making her sad, I am in this relationship at the moment because of pity, she will be devasted when I break up with her, my friends are telling me not to go ahead with it, that I am about to make a big mistake if I call off the relationship, I just know I don’t love her, I very much like her, but the love to consider her for marriage ain’t there. She is beside me as I type this, I seriously need help on how to call of this relationship without breaking her spirit because she is a fighter.

I pray for you my friend that in the end you end up with somebody that will not just break your heart but that will shatter it in a way that is not mendable just as you are abt to do to that your innocent girl!!!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by heendrix(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Weak men everywhere!

I was advicing op on not hurting the girl I never asked him to continue fornicating with her so go get wisdom to understand my message before criticizing. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Paulosky1900: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

So you have been fuccking her without being married to her? You used your usual lies to get into her pants. Why didn't you wait till marriage to do it? Because your main aim was to have sex with her. You are worse than the OP. At least he is sincere!

I suggest you hug the nearest transformer in your area, am done arguing with you.......
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Rhozabeth:

I pray for you my friend that in the end you end up with somebody that will not just break your heart but that will shatter it in a way that is not mendable just as you are abt to do to that your innocent girl!!!
And I also pray for you my friend that all the girls you broke their heart so will your own heart be broken and never be mendable for breaking the hearts of innocent girls! If you are married, may your wife break your heart to piecea and leave you helpless broke and battered! Say Amen to this prayer
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

I suggest you hug the nearest transformer in your area, am done arguing with you.......
Because you have been exposed as a hypocrite.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by ifko: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
Hi nairalanders, this is my story, don’t judge me, just advice me on a way out, there is this lady I asked out towards the end of 2016, I will be frank with you, my sole aim back then was to hook up with her and for us to enjoy sex together, basically, I was just after sex. I know nothing about the lady.

She was teaching in one primary school in my area at that point in time, I said a lot of shit back then just to get her to say yes, as I got to know her, I found out she had lost both parent at a tender age and so many other things, she has really passed through a lot, herself and her junior sister.

As time goes on, the relationship gained an exponential momentum and before I could realize what was going on, my family and friends dan sabi her, calling her my wife, let me add that she is 19 and I am 24 (just wrote my last undergraduate exam a
ons and have decided to set my life in order in the coming year, yes, I have dropped a lot of boyish attitude and selfish characters, I can confidently call myself a changed individual, although a lot of improvement still have to be made.

As I mentioned earlier, I have decided to set my life in order this coming year, with her being part of it, the truth is, I don’t love her, but to my understanding, she really loves me, I am currently still in this relationship because I am afraid of making her sad, I am in this relationship at the moment because of pity, she will be devasted when I break up with her, my friends are telling me not to go ahead with it, that I am about to make a big mistake if I call off the relationship, I just know I don’t love her, I very much like her, but the love to consider her for marriage ain’t there. She is beside me as I type this, I seriously need help on how to call of this relationship without breaking her spirit because she is a fighter.

The only thing i can say is that u are a wicked soul eletan eda
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donemeritus1: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stop lying my friend! How many girls you fuccked did you go straight to the point? Or except you are talking about prostitutes! Wait oh! Buhahahahahaha! You have been fucking prostitutes all these while and you are here condemning this poor innocent boy.

Sense fall on you.

My guy,you are so funny.I can see your food is argument. If he had done this as a teenager then it might be pardoned, since he is an adult,he should be responsible for every action.. If he had wanted her for sex why keep her for so long? The guy has enjoyed himself and is tired of her simple..when he was chasing her,he didn't think of not loving her..and for you donjazzy if your girlfriend you had showed to your family and planned on marrying desert you,shey you go like am? Abi..what goes around comes around..

And mind you, I repeat not all men don bleap girls like you think,if you don Bleep so many girls..kudos to you..but don't think every body don do am..I rest my case..happy new year in advance
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Donemeritus1:

My guy,you are so funny.I can see your food is argument. If he had done this as a teenager then it might be pardoned, since he is an adult,he should be responsible for every action.. If he had wanted her for sex why keep her for so long? The guy has enjoyed himself and is tired of her simple..when he was chasing her,he didn't think of not loving her..and for you donjazzy if your girlfriend you had showed to your family and planned on marrying desert you,shey you go like am? Abi..what goes around comes around..

And mind you, I repeat not all men don bleap girls like you think,if you don Bleep so many girls..kudos to you..but don't think every body don do am..I rest my case..happy new year in advance
Go and check. Women dump men by far more than men do same to them. Relationship no be cult. If you are tired you move or else domestic violence sets in.

The guy is making the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by braimeddy: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2017
@ jaykorbs pls follow this advice
ReddingtonLeke:

At my brother who want advice, I won't av commented here at all if I don't see/feel d need to. I'll try nd be brief as much as I can, bcux d person I already quote already said it clearly. But I jex want to add few talk.
1) my brother, you don't love dix girl out of pity. You don't jex understand or know what love is Yet....you think you do!? You don't. Love is Commitment! Love is a Choice! Love is a Decision tin.... We tend to fall in love with what we give attention to.
2) do you know d value of a woman's true love!? She can burn the whole world, and at the same time give you d whole world. If she knows that it's genuine .
3) What's your priority? Success, love, money, or what? Define it. You're jex thru with your undergraduate level. You're in your building stages of life, you don't need a woman that will give you wahala like all dix slay queens. With good understanding and cards from you, you can build with dix girl. Unless tinx changes and she stops loving you.
4) you guys age 24-19 seems to be very okay, gives you enough time ahead to be prepared and ready, when she'll be ready too. No pressures.
5) I end with dix, you'll get to love her if you open your hear to love her....and the beautiful tin is you can groom, train and develop her to the type of woman you want. God bless. Stay real and keep making progress. I care....value Loyalty above all else.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by inVinceable: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Please give your best shot in response whether is conforms with your personal beliefs or not. Someone's life changing decision may depend on it.

Advice:
Guys, never marry a girl you do not LOVE. Ladies, never marry a man you cannot RESPECT!
It is in the nature of ladies to love. A lady who claims not to love is living contrary to her essence - which is even more difficult to act. Love should not be an indices used by men to measure a lady's compatibility for marriage.

On the other hand, men do not love easily. Love grows slowly after lust fades away... Women should use

Husband + Wife = Marriage | Love + Respect = Marriage.

The questions below are not exhaustive. Answer them as a human and take a decision. Remember, you and you alone will be responsible for your decision.

Why don't you love her after 1 year of dating?
What are the qualities you look for in your woman?
Is she submissive?
Were you her first boyfriend?

#Shalom!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by nonut: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu said it all...kudus bro...yhur type are hard to come by in this nairaland...

@ op...if yhu have lil sense/conscience left yhull listen to him...and yhu must compensate her...if not karma will surely come for yhu...
Compensate her for what? Was it a business venture?
I guess you also compensated the guys you broke up with, with cash or in kind.
They both had fun and the guy decided not to go on anymore.
Is it a crime?
What if he had led the girl on? He's a guy with conscience and he owes that girl nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by manubuikep(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guy do what makes you happy,
If to leave her makes you happy, pls do,
marriage is not borne out of pity, therefore don't attach pity here because you will end up hurting her the more in the future and living a life full of regret.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caleycash(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep quiet. You have nothing to offer! What are you doing in a Forum owned by 'stupid and local' Nigerians?

You are a very very ugly cheap village boy that has nothing to offer to anybody. Did I add that you are also very weak?
imneciile... you have jammed today!, thank God I use wifi, poor wretched blogger, go and eat, don't put your miserable frustrated life on me! Hahahahaha... You and your useless family will suffer in that country till you all die miserably!!!... fool I joined Nairaland 2009 when am still in Kaduna Polytechnic, Nigerian. You just joined when!?. Bette go and die miserably am not your level in any ramification of life. Am not the one that said you shouldn't have a GF. ugly piece shit. die no one loves you!!!, even your mom is ashamed of bearing such an ugly thing! Hahahahaha, make I go take coffee joor, yeye small pikin!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Caleycash:
imneciile... you have jammed today!, thank God I use wifi, poor wretched blogger, go and eat, don't put your miserable frustrated life on me! Hahahahaha... You and your useless family will suffer in that country till you all die miserably!!!... fool I joined Nairaland 2009 when am still in Kaduna Polytechnic, Nigerian. You just joined when!?. Bette go and die miserably am not your level in any ramification of life. Am not the one that said you shouldn't have a GF. ugly piece shit. die no one loves you!!!, even your mom is ashamed of bearing such an ugly thing! Hahahahaha, make I go take coffee joor, yeye small pikin!
You even went to Kadpoly? Hahahahaha! And now you are going to take coffee! Buhahahahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Love Her by nonut: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
osuhim:
You dump d gal....the next one you get will not love you.. But den u will love her with ur life...den she dumps..den u go hang ursef...chikena....karma law operational..idiot human being....after u don match her Toto tire...Rubbish...e no com.hungry u again...make tunder fire u there
Holy Michael. I guess you haven't dumped any girl in your life.
Oh wait! You haven't. You need to be in a relationship first.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Royaldave200(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:

All these youthful exorbitance ehn, you toil with a lady's heart this way and she transforms from a very passionate person to an heart breaker...yet you definitely be among those that would call her names smh. most of us are probably guilty of these....op i would advice you call the young lady right away and seek forgiveness as this would also ease your conscience, she is still young and can still continue her life journey rather than wasting her time.all that talk about you being matured is what i dont understand...the lady in question is a fighter and from all ramifications is very supportive, well maybe you are after beauty forgetting that true beauty is innate. please make amendment right away sir.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Henrolla(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:

Over the course of 2017, I have picked up a lot of manly lessons and have decided to set my life in order in the coming year, yes, I have dropped a lot of boyish attitude and selfish characters, I can confidently call myself a changed individual, although a lot of improvement still have to be made.

I've been in your shoes before but God helped me cos she suggested it herself after i withdrew communication for a long time.
Meanwhile, How do you even know you don't love her?
Cos you might just be expecting a particular nollywood feeling that doesn't exist in real life.
You can love who you want to love. Just give yourself good reasons and be committed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.